All Comments on 'It Ain't Necessarily So'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
OldStormyOldStormyover 13 years ago
Don't Stop!

Hi Mr.S44a,

A great start. Can't wait to read the next and the next after it.

Thanks

bryanforbryanforover 13 years ago
An Excellent Story

I really enjoyed reading this story. And awaiting the follow-up chapters with bated breath.

Many thanks from bryanfor.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
A hell of a good story

scorpio4a has been around for a hell of a long time, if i remember correctly. i've read some of his stories and most I've liked, although I think he writes in a lot of areas i'm really not crazy about. this one, despite the fact that it's a wife swapping piece with male male sexuality on the horizon, I liked. It's a - I don't know any other word for me to describe the tone - a sweet story about a husband and wife reconnecting in the 'twilight' of their sexual lives. Most stories when the wife tells the husband that he just doesn't do it for her anymore inevitably wind up in cheating and/or divorce, destroyed marriages, etc. This is different and despite the fact of not having personal knowledge of this scenario, i've got enough real world and life knowledge to know it happens. Which is why it's hard for me to flat out condemn swapping, open marriages and the like, because I know it works out in some people's lives. And if they're happy with their lives, I don't know how anyone on the outside can condemn them for their choices. anyway, i liked this story.

Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
Complacency

Thank you for the wake up call and learners manual. Your stories go to prove that love and respect are the answers. The readers' tasks are not only to enjoy your work but enjoy trying to put what is learned from your work into their own lives. Your insight is truly appreciated.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 13 years ago
Another Great Story

As always another great stroy can't wait for the next chapters. Keep up the wonderful work

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
another SHIT on the husband story

The main issue is avoided because ...essentially...the wife gets talked into swinging and the husband gets a change to fuck the other wife.

Yeah sure its a fun read and kind of hot but the AUTHOR opens with the fact that the wife for over a year has been bored out of her mind sexually...

.. for OVER A YEAR!!

But for some reason the wife decided NOT to tell him for that year... until the beginning of the story

THEN decides that even thought she never told him... that never got a chanceto " do btter" ... "to work on a solution" the sex betweenus is now over.

NONE of this is ever resolved in the following 3 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Agree with Harry

The story is fluent and written in the style we're used of Scorpio. I think I feel sorry for the husband that she just dumped this on him after a year instead of bringing it up much earlier. If she needs this development and sex with his familyito rekindle her feelings for her husband, the future doesn't look really promising. Sure Scorpio mentioned already how he sees the rest of the story, but I don't think an open marriage style is what he was really looking for. He seems to worship his wife still, and I'm afraid it may cause a rift between them, even if the variety in the beginning may have it's own charm ... If you don't have it in you, that lifestyle will not be working.

zinger6zinger6over 13 years ago
Great

A rollicking tale from the incept. I'm learning from the stories, slowly but surely. Thanks

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
I enjoyed it

On reading through and not over thinking it, I liked this story. An older husband and wife learn there is a lot more to sex than they have tried and their journey of discovery is very erotic. At the same time they have another hot couple looking to have fun as well and boy, are they compatible. This probably is the fulfillment of many horny older guys dreams, to find out they're living with a sexy babe. <br><br>

To not feel like too much of hypocrite I have a gripe and a personal prejudice. What women not completely insane would think she could walk up to her husband and tell him "I'm stopping our sex life." I can understand her hesitancy to talk to him, even for a year. It's a very hard thing to discuss. But she skips right over the discussion and jumps to a one sided BIG decision. If she had phrased it like "If I can't get any pleasure and am only getting frustrated by sex I don't know if I can do it." that would have made sense. But a declaration that "I'm done with sex!" ??? Come on. She's lucky he didn't toss her out or find a replacement. My personal prejudice is that inviting others into your marriage for sex is a disaster waiting to happen, and usually does. Also, why when you are just starting to rediscover each other would you look to involve others. Maybe after some time I could understand it but the way they rush into swapping, it appears that the sex is more important than their relationship and that doesn't fit with the tone of the story. In this story extra partners works out with a very personable couple. In fact, it is done so well that I can suspend my reservations, kind of like reading a science fiction story and accepting warp drive exists. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well

sorry , always an easy way out. right? and how conveniant that his brother and sister in law are completly fucked up minds with no soul left.

any problem solved ? no not at all but a good story book for a cheap porn flick. that's it.

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Exceptional

That is, exceptionally good. Unlike the various anons, I like a good ending with every one happy as a hairy clam getting a shave.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 13 years ago
Just another love note to the pile

I loved the story. I'm a little peeved that Sue took her sweet time telling her husband what's going on. It's part of the female passive-aggressive thing going on IRL that's such a drag on real relationships you illustrated well in the story. Guys pretend to be obstinately clueless so as not to add to the honey-do list, too.

Respectful, open communication to break that deadlock is key. I liked that her husband had the courage to explore outside the box he's lived in for twenty years and embraced change. He saw areas where he could do his part and did so. It helped them both enjoy things more.

Mike and Marcie were a bit of convenient deus sex machina, but hey, sometimes you do need a little encouragement and guidance to be freakier as time goes on. If sex therapists were allowed to do that, plus give the couple a little E to loosen up their clients, it would save so much time and work so much better! Great story and keep em cummin'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Plausible tangible crap or Implausible Sick crap - flip a coin

Off the tracks writer - just because you can - why would you unless there's something wrong in your needs.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Good Read!

Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars

For writing this awesome story..Look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A great read!

I loved it. Never mind the flak, for me it's 5 Stars Plus.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Good Read.

I didn't like the beginning, but the ending was great. I think most men don't get subtle hints, and women need to be more direct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Good

Good thoughtful instructive and loving reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Five Stars Again!

Dear Scorpio!

I'm sorry the stars are limited to five, you deserve more! Your stories are getting better with age like good wine. Please keep up the good work as I am inspired for my own life by your thoughts: unconditional love, respect and and tossing your own old ego improves your experience of life in an inbelievable way. Thank you for that! God bless.

A friend from the Netherlands.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
It is what it is...

First, another terrific story that not only entertains but teaches. Why is it that the critics are hell bent on having the authors write stories that mirror what SHOULD be, not what is. The circumstances are what they are. Change the circumstances to the wife letting her husband of 20 years know that she is sexually frustrated 10 minutes after she notices it, would solve the problelm but at what cost? Killing the story would be the cost, that's what. HIV wants stories to mirror ordinary life. Stories are often different from mainstream life because if they weren't, there would be no story. Who wants to read another 'business as usual' story? Perhaps the brother/sister-in-law action is over the top but something has to happen in a story for it to be different and interesting. IMO some miss the point in Scorpio's multiple partners stories. It isn't about swapping, it's about sharing and expressing love. It isn't about sex so much as it is about expressing love in a physical way. So different from the lover fucking the wife while making cutting remarks about the husband. Hell yes there are lessons to be learned about how to make love. Now on to Chapter 2 and 3.

Phil

looknforbihosefunlooknforbihosefunover 13 years ago
loved it

Great story. Loved the hole story start to finish. Looking forward to reading the others.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Very interesting

Loved the line: "You wait a year to tell me about this? What the hell? Would you wait a year to tell me the faucet leaked or the furnace didn't light?"

On behalf of my fellow women I have to say... BUSTED! But, (there's always a "but" when women admit to being wrong... right?) also have to say that if husbands replied; "what do you want me to do, how do I fix the faucet?" Wives would probably be squeamish about mentioning that need. Because, by and large, we don't know how to do "man stuff."

For better or worse, whether right or wrong, women expect men to know more about sexuality than they do. Women are encouraged to remain chaste, pure and aloof during our formative years, meanwhile men are encouraged to "go for it!"

Think about a time your woman taught you how she wanted the laundry folded or the dishwasher loaded (woman stuff)... She probably made you feel like a little boy and she probably felt more like a mommy. Making your husband feel like a little boy in the bedroom is NOT how women want to see their husbands.

So, men with daughters who feel their wives should be more forthcoming regarding the best way to please them in bed; teach your daughters the following:

1, Never EVER fake it.

2, Learn what pleases you and be prepared to communicate that to your S.O.

If, as a man and a father, you can not see yourself communicating the above to your daughter, then you have no right to expect that from your wife.

mthomas63mthomas63about 13 years ago
It Ain't Necessarily So

I see that people who don't understand or believe in swinging are against the premise that it made their marriage better. As a former swinger, I can attest to the fact that intimacies with other couples - maintaining the friendship parts of the relationships - was a very good thing to my marriage. My only regret is that those people are no longer alive. I'm 73 now, and my wife is even older. We still have sex, but not with the frequency or quality that I'd like to have it.

The swinging aspect of our lives made our sex life wonderful.

The only thing I can't understand is why it took Sue a whole year to bring up the fact that she wasn't experiencing orgasms any longer.

HonourHonourabout 12 years ago
How do you explain?

what some posters do not seem to grasp is the fact that many women are brought up that there are things a "Good Girl" does not do or talk about. The trouble with that sort of training is that by the time she has got up the courage to speak it is often pain and frustration talking, it comes out wrong and often makes things worse.

The anon who brought the soul into the story is like some of the church folk who tut and mutter but would not give someone food if they needed it or do anything for anyone in thier community. I have been in that type of church and would prefer to live with honest sinners than the "Unco guid"

It is a story it may not be a road I would personally travel but it is interesting to read and see people caring about each other.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 6 years ago
Swapping too fast...

Full swap separate rooms on the first encounter is really pushing it. I'm not sure the fingering should have occurred; the impression I had of Sue was that she would have balked. I don't believe she would have swapped immediately after her orgasm, either.

Needed a little break, some intermediate action, perhaps Matt doing some wooing, Marcia floating the idea to Sue that she would Nick help Nick out if Sue didn't want sex anymore...

Start Sue really considering what sort of sexual relations she wanted with and for Nick. She can turn Marcia's offer down, then tell Nick about it. Force Nick into admitting he would consider sex with Marcia to be a good thing if Sue wasn't interested, force Sue to decide she wants to keep Nick from Marcia and therefore must evolve/adjust/enhance her sexuality as seen by Nick.

When the 4 are together, Marcia can open her toy box and demonstrate and then get Sue involved. Matt can again help Sue, Marcia with Matt, and orgasms lead to same room sex Nick+Sue, Matt+Marcia.

Next have Marcia help Sue with Nick, Sue help Marcia with Matt. A later conversation between Sue and Nick decides that Sue and Marcia can do a three way with each man, while the odd man stands aside. Finally they can full swap, same room.

They decide whom ever is hosting (male) will be the M in MFM, and then after he gets fucked, the guests have sex, and finally the hosts have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent.

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous