All Comments on 'It Began with Aunt Cass Ch. 01'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

he is an adult and college student so why does mommy get to drag him wherever she wants?did they forget he can stay there if he wants?or are his apron strings that short?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Swallowed a dictionary, did you?

I found the vocabulary and word use extremely irritating, as well as erroneous a lot of the time; the author should have just written what he wanted to say, instead of trying to impress all and sundry with this prime example of why some people should never be allowed near a Thesaurus. Too irritating to rate, and too uninteresting to want to read again, so fail, go to the back of the class. If the author had actually written this, instead of allowing his Thesaurus to do it for him, it might have been an interesting story; but as it stands, nah...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Kinda confusing story

It just didn't flow properly, and it could use some editing. Also, 5'10, 165lbs on a woman is crazy. That's a buff ass woman..

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Sorry but

Poorly written. All that playing and no fucking till the end and that it was written so bad I couldn't get into it. I was hoping for more but didn't even get a tease. Fail!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
it's by MTB, so it's an okay story

But I've got to say, auntfucking just isn't motherfucking. I'm happy for Bobby that he got to blow his young balls with his auntie. At his age, the kid's balls never quit, so he just has to shoot his semen all the time. But I take heart from the fact that this is only chapter 1. Surely Bobby and his mother Marcy will soon discover the perfect place for the boy to splatter his semen. Right, you got it in one. Bobby's mom happens to have a marvelous hairy hole between her legs--well, hot damn, it's the same warm wet hole the boy came out of, can you believe it? If Bobby thought that Auntie Cass's slit felt good, wait till he tries out his own mother's slit. He'll think it was tailor-made for his cock. Nothing can ever feel as good--as comfy and cosy, as just so damn right--to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. When he's up inside it up to his balls, he's in seventh heaven, his body glows all over. As a little kid, his mother used to call it his little pippy, and they'd giggle over it. Well now he'll show his mom that his pippy ain't so little anymore and he's going to fuck the living shit out of her. Bobby's got plenty of semen in those heavy teenage balls of his to paint the pretty pink walls of his mommy's twat a nice sticky white. We're all waiting on pins and needles for the great MTB to bring Bobby's penis and his mother's vagina together. They're made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
couldn't get into it

the rambling description of the typical gorgeous 38 year old single mom just turned me off right away. I'm sure the son was the most handsome guy ever and had the biggest dick that both the dumb sluts had ever seen. I didnt care to find out at all because the beginning was so typical of these storys now. I will continue to skip you're stories as i have not enjoyed the few others i have read.. I think im reading too much of this stuff anyway!

8===D ~~~~O;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
As always

Your stories never fail to deliver. Always interesting and entertaining

BushliquorBushliquorabout 9 years ago
Badly written

It was a nice idea but badly written. It needs lots of editing. Funniest error was saying he was a novelist rather than a novice.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Throughly enjoyed it !

Not just the sex, but the tangled relationships. The flash of irritation followed by heartfelt apologies and then copious affection. The author excels at playful credible dialogue and carnal scenes. I sometimes wish things got a bit heavier with real life drama alternating with sex but will not complain overmuch because as an escape , this is real as it gets.

I was conjuring up Rosamund Pike as the aunt for this one, ergo the full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Liked a lot

A good story. A little predictable but left plenty of opportunity to continue with mother and aunt

BG187BG187about 9 years ago
rushed

The story was rather rushed. Few paragraphs in and the sexual aspect took over. Little to no character developement. I'd advise removing and redoing the story and build a bit before going into the sex.

GingerGurl66GingerGurl66about 9 years ago
Fantastic

Perhaps it is because of the relationship I had with my aunt, but this was fantastic. I love the attempt to deny penetration, but in the end it was impossible, it shows true human desire.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
was she potty trained?

Were her teeth starting to come in?

First words?

Still crawling?

or had she begun walking?

"Cass was loving life as a year old divorcee."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Take the 2

I'm 46 , over the years I've had the pleasure of fucking both my aunt and mother and on occasion both of them together . Now in their 60s they just love cock, no messing around as in this story, it's knickers down and away to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Again, you can't please everyone

I'll bet that a hell of a lot of people read this story and liked it. And I'll bet that most of the commenters that put down an author, for whatever reason, hasn't written anything worthwhile and submitted it to be read and commented on. Good or bad.

I liked this story and gave it a high mark just for the fact that the author put out the effort to write it and I get a great deal of enjoyment from his stories. Like I've said before, these stories are free so why get so nasty with the comments. At least the author puts out the effort and I think his stories are a lot of fun.

Keep on writing Momstheboss.

Warren

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I loved the story

it was entertaining and emotional. the playfulness was fun. the gradual build and slow progression to the first time to their yielding to temptation was masterful.

but the many errors were distracting. among the most humous was:

"He was a novelist but he was doing quite well."

you have to watch out for those pesky writers.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Couldn't even finish it

The writing in this story is so disjointed it reads like something that was written in a foreign language, then was put through translating software, and a bad one at that. It's a muddled mess.

I am amazed that this story is rated as highly as it is. My fellow Literotica members usually have better taste and higher standards than this.

While there may be the core of a halfway decent story somewhere in here, it is in serious need of a REALLY good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lukewarm

Nice storyline, but lukewarm execution. With a beautiful and horny Aunt, and an attractive Mom so readily available, young Rob should have done a lot more than he did. Thanx, anyway

Kathleen48Kathleen48almost 7 years ago
Understand

I can understand where the story might lead. Not all that well written but then again that's not as important as the story line.

The content reminds me of a relationship I had with a nephew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could have been a good story line if not have been very badly written (both Grammar and context).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He is a novelist when you meant a novice. Just one of many silly mistakes .t

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES