It Began with Aunt Cass Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't working quite as Cass had expected. She reached over to the bed stand, opened the top drawer and took out a bottle of KY oil.

"Pour some of this at the top of my crack. Enough so that it seeps down into my crack."

The oil did wonders and Robbie's shaft was stroking up and down solidly into her crack.

"Go down further Robbie. So that your shaft rubs against my ass hole. Oh yea. Jusssst like that. That is hot!" She exclaimed. "Is it good for you?"

"Unbelievably good!" He assured her.

"Listen carefully sugar." She began her directions. "Take your cock and reach under me placing the head at the top of my pussy crack and very lightly pull the head of your cock over my crack, against my butt hole and through my ass crack. I can trust you, Robbie?"

Robbie did not answer but carefully performed the deed asked of him. He continued repeating the act alternately with stroking his shaft in her ass crack. With a delicate touch, he stopped the head of his cock at her butt hole and jostled his shaft lightly against her.

"Whewww! That is erotic as hell!" She moaned.

Robbie pushed the limits. He slapped his cock over her buttocks, poked her butt hole numerous times. Feeling he had gained her confidence, he placed his shaft against her pussy crack barely stroking. His vertically positioned cock exerted gentle pressure against her labia and she was soon shaking her head and moaning loudly.

He returned to the ass play and was soon stroking between her crack with determination.

"Robbie. Put your shaft against my pussy again just like before." She directed. "Don't move. Promise you will not move?"

"I promise."

His shaft placed against her, Cass began to slowly move her hips backwards and forwards. Very slowly she moved, the tension of Robbie's shaft firm against her.

She lifted her hips, finding and concentrating the tip of his cock against her clit. She did this repeatedly until her breath was puffing, the sound mingling with her moans.

"Don't move!" She reminded him. "Stay perfectly still."

Lifting her hips a bit more, brought the head of his cock a bit further down her labia. She pushed. She repeated the process. She pushed. She was failing miserably in her desire because of the oil. She repeated the process, wiggled her hips, pushed, wiggled her hips, pushed, pushed and wiggled. She felt the head of Robbie's cock penetrate her. She prayed it would not pop out of her as she wiggled her ass and pushed a little harder. This time the oil helped and his length slipped inside of her.

"Don't move. Consider it plausible deniability." She vocalized her irrationality. "Don't ever admit that you fucked me. Remain perfectly still and I will fuck myself on your wonderful cock."

Robbie felt the tightness of Cass's pussy envelop his cock as she pushed hard against him. He found it a bit difficult to remain perfectly still but he soon messed with her rhythm and became a stone wall when necessary. He studied her mesmerizing tanned backside, placing his hands lightly on her hips and listened to her moans.

The wickedness of it all, defying her sister, fucking Marcy's son, her nephew made her lustfully intoxicated as she rode his cock.

She soon dropped her torso to the bed supporting herself on her left elbow as she reached between her legs with her right hand to finger her clit.

Her ass slowed as she consciously concentrating on sliding his cock nearly out of her before sending it slowly back in, sending it deep. Her moans accompanied each little rotation around her clit and Robbie's shaft spreading the inner walls of her pussy.

Robbie was concentrating hard to contain himself. He hoped that he could contain his ejaculation until Cass came.

There was no lustful uncontrolled hysteria in the orgasms that overcame them. Cass moaned her completion that seemed to last forever. Robbie was finally able to release himself, his cock spewing warm semen into his Aunt's pussy.

"Robbie, Robbie, Robbie what have I done." Cass moaned as her body relaxed, the left side of her face flatten on the bed.

Cass moved forward decoupling from Robbie. She maneuvered herself to lay prone on the bed with her head on the pillows. She spread her arms wide summoning him to her. Her legs widening and lifting as he moved atop her. She reached to take hold of him, guiding his semi erect cock to her hole. They re-coupled.

"Just hold it in me a few minutes." Cass said, sounding near tears. "Are you going to miss me as much as I'm going to miss you?"

"More, I think." Robbie returned. "Especially after you have let me have your treasure."

"Treasure! I've never heard it called that." She said cheerfully. "You are such a sweet boy."

Bobby began to kiss her forehead, expanding his affectionate kisses to her face and neck. Cass could feel his erection growing inside of her. She maneuvered her face to take his lips on hers. They kissed passionately, their tongues soong fencing for dominance. Without much ado, they began to move, to fuck, slowly at first, increasing as their lust increased. The bed was soon creaking with their incestuous lovemaking.

One could understand Cass's desire for the young studs she tended to date as they could fuck her until she was utterly exhausted. Unknown and uncaring, the clock was ticking away the minutes as aunt and nephew fucked hard.

Cass's body once more shuddered with an intense orgasm. "I'm coming! Oh my God! AAHHhhhhh!"

Robbie ejaculated moments after, caused by the sheer knowledge that HE had caused Cass's orgasm, moaning his own completion.

Eying the clock, Cass shoved Robbie off of her, exclaiming they needed to hurry and separate themselves in the house. "And Robbie, promise me you will never tell your mother that we fucked."

Marcy walked in the door shortly after they had things back to norma

Sunday, Cass sat sulking on the sofa while her sister and Robbie collected the last of the things. Her sister approached her and she stood.

"I want to thank you Cassie for your help and I needed it." She said shaking her hand rather than hugging her. "I'll leave you two to say goodbye. Don't tarry Robbie."

Cass and Robbie looked forlornly at each other. Cass closed on him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm going to miss you. A lot!" Cass whispered.

"Will you come to visit us?" Robbie queried.

"You really think your mother is going to allow that?" She chuckled. "But I will try."

"I will never forget what you gave me." He said breaking their hug and leaving.

12