All Comments on 'It Begins Ch. 05'

by KathysClown

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

I really love this story and hope that there are many, many, many more chapters to come!

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
True Partners

It's beautiful to see Michael's early lust changing into real love for his sister, and Kathy's half fearful doubts, as she recalls her first experiences of the animal in the guys she has known, respond to her brother's understanding compassion towards her. Their attraction must, of course, either be denied, or culminate in bodily merging; but if they merge, it should be as true partners, not as something like predator and prey. Can Michael, though, handle the woman who is learning her true sexual nature through his love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story

Siblings can help each other out and enjoy the experience. It can be very beneficial to both in reducing stress and improving confidence. Must be comfortable with mutual progression.

puncturepunctureover 10 years ago

I read a lot of this brother / sister of stories for a thrill but this one was so real I actually cried because it was so nice and I so hope these two can be happy in their future lives. Thank you so much for a lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

There are some very good authors on this site. You are one of them. Please keep up the wonderful work.

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
I'm so glad...

that I didn't begin reading this story before this chapter came along. The wait between chapters would have made me miserable. This way I read from the first to the 5th chapters in immediate, consecutive order. Bravo, for truly exceptional writing in a place where a poorly written stories gets high praise from some. It is worth the wait to be able to enjoy stories by writers of your calibre.

honybipolahonybipolaabout 7 years ago
Wow! I just stumbled on this

great story and writing is pretty good too... I hope you'd start another story on the same genre once again...

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Love it

I love the way you are writing this story. It's not just about sex. I like how you show their thoughts and how they are struggling to deal with their feelings for each other.

tnburn72tnburn72over 5 years ago

I'm in agreement with Rwa4768

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Cant Wait

Cant wait for everything their future holds, from kids to sex, love, commitment and eventually coming out.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

this is so very wonderful.

expressed and written in a very compassionate, loving way. You have certainly captivated me and quite simply, this is beautiful!

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
To whom it may concern

To all those jack nuts who keeps saying the story is too slow you can all go kindly write your own damn story however the hell you want. This author is doing what they want to do. Also if you don’t like how the story is going don’t read it dumbass

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Much much better! Now you're getting the story that I want to read. They should have been confessing love for each other two or three chapters back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous