It Begins Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did as I asked and loved the feeling of the last oozing of fluid from it slowly running down and over her thumb. She played with it a little then ran her hand up over the slickness using it as a lubricant. I jumped because it was too sensitive.

She giggled a bit and said, "Sorry."

Breathlessly I answered, "Ummm, that's quite alright!"

She got up and went to her dresser, grabbing the box of Kleenexes and brought them back to me. She first wiped her hand and then with a couple more she wiped my cock and then cleaned up my chest, stomach and groin.

I jumped again as she stroked my cock to wipe it and she commented, "Wow, you're super-sensitive!"

I said, "I just had a super orgasm from a super sister."

She got up again taking the used Kleenexes to her trash can and then returned standing there naked, smiling down at me. I stood myself and with a hand gesture aiming to the bed said, "Next."

She climbed onto the bed and got comfortable and I got on next to her. Her legs were straight out and spread slightly already. "Shall we make this a kissing lesson while I do this?" I asked.

She thought about it and was giving it some considerable debate in her head. "Earlier you asked if I trust you, Michael. I said yes and you promised to stay within my boundaries, right?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Then yes, lets kiss but on one condition: from this point on, you must stop at just masturbating me..." then her eyes looked away and her voice trailed off with, "Even if I beg for more."

"I promise, sis," I said.

"One more thing," she said.

I stopped and looked at her awaiting her next request.

Blushing she said, "Would you go get me a towel from the bathroom, please?"

I jumped up without answering. What answer would she expect anyway when my beautiful, naked older sister asks her naked brother to bring her a towel so she can let him give her an orgasm. Not sure if I ran, but I got back in a hurry before she cooled down and changed her mind once more. I gave it to her and watched as she spread it under her rear and settled back on it.

I laid down on my side facing her with my one arm under her neck and my other hand on her thigh as I leaned in to kiss her. Her lips were on fire. Her skin was hot to the touch. Her neck and chest were blotchy red with excitement. Her mouth opened, her head turned to mine and her tongue attacked mine as it left my mouth for hers. I needed no further preliminaries and I know she didn't either.

I slid my hand inside her thigh and up to her pussy. I was finally touching my sisters pussy I was telling myself as she worked out her frenzy on my mouth. My middle finger found the swollen folds of her lips and pressed slightly to part them. It felt the same as any pussy I'd ever touched, yet in a sense it didn't. This was Kathy's! Her one hand grabbed my face with her other hand trapped down between us.

I did as I'd seen her doing yesterday. My finger rubbed up under her hard little button and then dipped down inside her every so often to gather wetness to lubricate it. Her moans grew in intensity. She was boiling now. Thoroughly wet now, I just took my finger and ran it back and forth as fast as I could move it.

With that she broke off the kiss, and with an inhale, held it, arched up her rear and locked her legs there. I could see muscles in her stomach and sides rippling in ways people can't do voluntarily and I knew she was cumming. I was making Kathy cum with my own finger!

Her legs had slammed together tight around my hand and my finger could barely move, but I did the best I could to keep manipulating her clit throughout the time. Then as I saw her slowly sink back onto the towel Her legs parted and I slowed, almost stopping, but not quite. I'd heard of women having multiple orgasms, unlike us males, and I wanted this to go on.

I continued circling her clit and then dipping again into her hole. It was now soaking wet down there all the way out to her thighs. I was curious to see the towel, but I wasn't finished yet.

I noticed that as I circled her clit, she would jerk a bit and I figured maybe that was sensitive like I was after cumming. But when I probed her internal reaches her hips moved with me. I stuck my middle finger in as deep as I could and massaged her insides. Her groans again were music to my ears.

Her legs parted wide and as I laid sideways with her hand between us, she reached up and took hold of my cock again. It was hard again and had been pressing against her leg for some time now. She gripped it tightly, but it felt awesome. I was finger fucking my big sister while she held my cock with each of us naked in her bed. Life was good.

I stuck two fingers in her and began rubbing a little raspy spot just inside her opening near the top in what would be maybe under and behind her clit.

"Ohhhhh gawd yeeeeeeeeees... there!" she groaned in a deep and sultry voice I would have never recognized as Kathy's. She began pulling my cock, trying to get it up over her thigh.

"Ow Kathy, ease up," I said.

She looked at me with eyes I'd never seen in a real girl. They looked as if they were on drugs or something and nearly looking through me rather than at me. "I want it in me, Michael," she begged.

"No you don't, Kathy. You want this. You want me to pound you until you explode!" I said.

"No Michael," she said. "I want this in me pounding me for all your worth. I want you to fuck me Michael, please. Fuck your sister!" she said in an ever louder voice. All the while I was pounding my fingers into her until she arched up and froze, bucking and twitching.

I felt a warm flush of wetness that drenched my hand and saw it dripping below her. I knew women got wet but I didn't know about women cumming like that and thought maybe in her excitement she had peed.

My hand was locked between her thighs and she was squeezing my cock so hard it hurt, but I could only think of one thing: my big sister, naked here before me just pleaded with me to fuck her and then came hard like an explosion.

After she began to relax, she let go of my cock and my hand was free to leave her pussy. But did I want it to? I didn't have to wait to choose. She took her hand and removed it for me.

We lay there both catching our breaths; not speaking at all. I felt the cool air evaporating the juices she left behind on my hand.

She turned on her side toward me. She wasn't smiling. Her demeanor was more of a person in deep thought.

"Thank you Michael," she said with a small smile. Not the broad one I expected after such a wild climax.

I replied, "I'm glad you enjoyed it," wondering what was on her mind.

"No, I mean thank you for keeping your word to me," she corrected.

"I promised I would. Besides, I know you didn't mean it," I said more seriously.

She moved her head in and kissed me lightly, then moved it back only slightly. It was too close to focus on anything but those eyes. "No Michael, you're wrong. I did want it. If you hadn't kept your promise, I probably would have..." and she stopped and a tear formed.

I took my free hand and wiped at the corner and she sniffled a bit.

"Now you see why we have to stop this. I've lost my control," she whispered.

"Would it have been so awful for you?" I asked.

Her eyes moved as if looking all around my eyes, yet all she could see was my eyes, the same as all I could see was hers. "Yes, you'd have your conquest and move on, but I could never!" she replied and both eyes filled with tears and she closed them and began to sob aloud. I cuddled her naked body in my arms and held her, but I held her as a brother would hold a hurting sister.

When the tears subsided mostly, I sat up and helped her up as well. Sitting on the edge of the bed I said to her looking straight ahead, "So that's all you think this is for me? A conquest?"

"I guess I don't know what I'm thinking, Michael," she sighed.

"How about we get dressed and meet in the living room. I have just one thing to ask you," I said trying to make it sound as much a matter of fact as possible.

"Ask me now," she said.

"No, it'll wait until we're dressed," and I grabbed my T-shirt and underwear and got up. She was still sitting there as I left.

I sat waiting in the living room for what seemed an exorbitant time until I was just about ready to go back and see if she was coming. Then she appeared in the hallway. She stopped and waited a second, worried about my question obviously.

I patted the seat for her to sit next to me. She sat but a couple feet away so I scooted over to her. She looked at me questioningly until she noticed I was holding something in my hand. Still she waited for my lead.

"Kathy, will you go steady with me?" I said holding out my high school graduation ring. "I know I'm no college guy yet, and you can break it off whenever you like."

Her look was worth the price of gold. Surprise, shock, wonder and amazement all rolled into one. "Really? Can a brother and sister do that?" she finally said leaving her mouth hanging open.

"I don't know if it's ever been tried. But I'm game if you are?" I smiled awaiting her response when the truth sunk in.

She sighed again. "Oh Michael, you don't have to do that to try to make me feel better. I'm sorry I accused you of being... well being a guy," she said trying to laugh it off.

"Sis, it started out just like you said. Spying, trying to see, touch... whatever I could get. But kissing you, I realized that it was more than just pure sex. I know how society feels, but my thoughts are the hell with society. There I said it."

"Michael, since this is true confessions day, let me say I had dreams about you and I... not just... you know but married. I'd awaken in a cold sweat thinking 'oh my god Kathy, this is your own brother! What's wrong with you??' Then when this began, I don't know... I guess I wanted to relive those dreams if just a bit. But they swallowed me up. Do you really want to go steady? How can we do it? We can't let mom or dad know. We can't let any of our friends know..."

I interrupted, "One day at a time, Kathy. It'll have to be you and I alone. It'll be hard... What do you say?"

"Yes... yes, yes, yes," and she threw her arms around me and kissed my cheeks over and over until our lips met. Then it began - a true lovers kiss. The passion was in the mental process. We weren't just tongue kissing. We were passing love between us.

To be continued:

12