All Comments on 'It Ends Tonight Ch. 01'

by FatalCharm

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
ChoclatKizzChoclatKizzalmost 14 years ago
Nice Start.........

Looking forward to see where you take this. I always enjoy your work. Excellent writing.

ElleMunro78ElleMunro78almost 14 years ago
I am intrigued...

That was great - looking forward to chapter 2!

Elle x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
*****

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
happy happy :D

finally one of the better writers is back, excellent stories are so lacking!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW

SISTER'S ACTING WEIRD. MAYBE SHE'S THE GIRLFRIEND. HMMMMMM!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank God :)

So glad you are back and writing again for us :) You are one of the best writers on this site...I love all your stories and can't wait to read more of this one!!!!

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
not sure

story was good , why was it interacial , i must have missed it

honeybreehoneybreealmost 14 years ago
Great start of the story and a WONDERFUL song, so 5 stars!!!

haha...maybe Angelica is a closet lesbian not ready to come out yet with a major crush and feelings for Taylor, so she doesn't want Adam to have her so she will try and destroy their budding relationship...just a thought to create drama! By reading it, that what it seems like to me, I mean why would a sister and friend be that involved who her brother and her BFF is screwing, even if it is each other. But I think this is really a wonderful and great start to this story. I sort of like Adam and Taylor tick for tat relationship. But I hope Taylor makes him beg, he seems way to cocky. I like Taylor as the lead because she has this vulnerable and shy exterior but tough and independent lining underneath it all. And Adam may appear to be this nonchalant, detach guy but their is something that makes you like him. Great writing and story telling can't wait to see where you go with this one. Great job!

*To the other reader, the story is interracial because Taylor isn't white. It wasn't obvious but the description hinted her features....i.e. her being happy that she was dark so her blushing wouldn't show, her honey/caramel colored skin, etc.*

pmpktypmpktyalmost 14 years ago
can't wait for more

I'm so glad to see something new. I'm wondering about this Angelica thing too. Does he really have a gf or is she just saying that? does she want her friend as more or is she just jealous of her brother taking her attention? Although reading you aren't sure where this is going to go saddens me because that means it will probably take a little longer for you to write than many of us will like. I look forward to the rest of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

I loved it. I hope Adam isnt playing Taylor cause the chemistry between them is smoking hot. Please keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
W0w

Glad ur bac. Cant wait 2 read more wats up with tha jealous sis? Is there really a girlfriend hope not.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 14 years ago
nice!!!

Glad you plan to continue this story, I might have had to blow up your comment box with messages if you weren't lol.

peethreepeethreealmost 14 years ago
Nice...

I really liked this story and glad you plan to continue.

Marbles29Marbles29almost 14 years ago
great

cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Greattttt Story

I think the sister is jealous of the relationship developing between Taylor and Adam. Please continue.

erin1955erin1955almost 14 years ago
Eh

The fookin twat.how can adam do that. Then again.he is a guy.shame he used her like that.boo-hoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
5!

great read..update soon..i wonder if he really has a gf or if his sister is really a hater?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hm

Angelica might be jealous, but I think she's stuck between her loyalties. She loves her brother, but the best friend code made her tell Taylor about Adam's gf. This is a really good start. Keep it up, girl!

tenstensalmost 14 years ago
Oh, my god!

So good! How could you end it there?! That was hot! Bah! What's going to happen when he shows up at eight o'clock?

I love how Taylor isn't some blushing, inexperienced virgin. Like, she knew what she wanted and took command of the situation. I want to see Adam beg and plead for her love - both physical and emotional. Awesome read; I'm excited to see where the story goes.

beastman0969beastman0969almost 14 years ago
GREAT STORY

GREAT START. ADAM SEEMS LIKE HE IS ONE THAT CAN'T BE BROUGHT TO HIS KNEES. MAKE HIM DROP BEFORE HE REALIZES HE'S DOWN. MR MACHO WILL NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 14 years ago
oh oh..

wow. i hope, adam gets what he has coming. unless angelica is lying??? cant wait to see what happens next. also, i'd like to read more about taylor's physical discriptioin, i have no idea what she looks like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please write more!!!

I am defiantly loving this story and I loved the twist ending, Keep on writing. Can't wait for Ch 2.

ShadowAngel136ShadowAngel136almost 14 years ago
More pls...

I'm really feeling this storie! Tho I think guys like Adam are assholes, I would like to see wat happens between them(I mean maybe it's all just a misunderstanding, hopefuly).

IrishSmileIrishSmilealmost 14 years ago
Aww

This is an awesome start, hopefully Adam isn't the asshole he appears to be. I'd like to see this supposed girlfriend of his involved in the story somehow...

Can't wait for more :)

KiayhaKiayhaalmost 14 years ago
I Do not Relish Being Angelica

Poor Ange, being demonized for being a good friend. I don't know if I would have the heart to tell my best friend the guy or girl they like has a significant other or is seeing someone. That shit hurts - especially coming from a friend.

nerd4musicnerd4musicover 13 years ago
Wow.

Freakin' brilliant! Can't wait to see what else is in store for these two. Girl, you got me fanning myself and reaching for a glass of ice water! Adam and Taylor are especially hot and I'm anticipating the drama that ensues. Keep up the good work, hun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

>_<

Keep writing please! It's been forever

Alexandra145Alexandra145over 13 years ago
Amazing

Your story already has me begging for more please please update ;)*

trinityx3trinityx3over 13 years ago
OMG!

So far this story is Great

From the begining of this story you had me hanging on every word like a fiend on crack.

I LOVE IT! Plllllllleeeeeease update soon :)

I know the adam type of player he is going to be hooked so bad he won't know his A %#&* from his elbow. I can't wait to see that happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Update please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Genius

Amazing as usual! Im reading it for the second time cause it was soooo good. But ur killing us with the wait and suspence(spelling?) please please please update! Love the characters. Adam rocks my world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Where's Chapter Two and more ?

Can you please continue with the story ? I love Closer and It Ends Tonight is equally great! Just don't ditch this story. You are an awesome writer and we want to see Taylor with a happy ending.

BelladonnaBlackBelladonnaBlackabout 13 years ago
Very good so far please continue

this is a great story so far how does it end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lurve it

please wrtie more :-)

haitiancutiehaitiancutieabout 13 years ago
wow

write more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
asking for more

this is a really good story i it like already just found it and i cant wait for you to continue

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 13 years ago
mm

you promised you woulnt ditch this story, but you have. im soo sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
finish it!

I thought you said you wasn't going to ditch this story. It's great.

SashasworldSashasworldalmost 13 years ago
This Really is a great story!!

hmmmm sounds relatable but you haven't finished yet, so please keep writing..?

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
This

needs to continue so hat we can see what she does to him and /or with him in the near future.

I like the seduction and fulfillment that she does, now for heartache then establishing herself as the woman that she is.

FrkyNymphFrkyNymphover 12 years ago
Hurry

I love the story already so far and I can wait for you to finish it!

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Please finish this story, I really enjoyed this chapter.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
This

This story has so much potential. Taylor needs to confront Adam about having a gf and find out if he's using her as a side chick. Please keep the story going!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

I like this story. I like the characters, the background stories about the relationships between all of the characters. And in the beginning I was so happy for Taylor. Getting the guy she had a crush on for four years, but then the evil cliffhanger came AND I FUCKING HATE ADAM. I HATE two-timers and this one needs a good old hard kick in the nuts. And Angelica I get why she was struggling with her loyalty to her brother and best friend, but in the end did the right thing of telling her. And poor Taylor I hope she confronts him and punches him so hard that he needs a noise job, not one BUT TWO. Pretty please CONTINUE it is really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please don't make me wait

great story can't wait for more

TooManyThoughtsTooManyThoughtsalmost 12 years ago
perfect ending of the first chapter

i love the way you ended with that bang! i'm really excited to read the next chapters of this story. keep it up : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MISS DIVALISCIOUS!!

You have a professionalism in the style of this story that should take far in the field of $$$! Your characters are defined and interesting. I will be waiting for your next installment with high anticipation. AND THE SEX WAS HOT!!! Excellent :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please wright another please!!!!

You need to wright another chapter this was very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
We are waiting.

For the next chapter. Please update. This is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh No! :(

What happened? It's been a year since the last comment. :/ Can we get a chapter update? Adam is an asshole for dicking Taylor down like that with a girlfriend back at home. Ugh, and he's just the type of guy I find attractive. I was rooting for them! :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
update?

Part 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I just read this today...

He's gotten a taste of the sex, now he wants to date. His sister throws a curve ball in the mix by admitting he has a girlfriend. Salina feels totally crushed now.

If Adam having a girlfriend was so important and Angelica noticed Salina's attraction to him why didn't she mention the girlfriend before? Angelica warned her about doing something in the closet with Adam but didn't say anything...why? Does Adam really have a girlfriend, Angelica doesn't care for Salina crossing racial lines, Angelica may have feelings for Salina, or does Angelica know if her brother is a ho? These are the questions circling in my mind...I know it's been a minute since you've written on this site but it would be nice to see a update, if possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous