All Comments on 'It Gets Better'

by UAlbanyGirl518

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ghost14ghost14about 6 years ago
Awesome

You tell the most amazing stories. Always gets me off!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A very loving story

What a very nice story and Claire sounds so much fun. Beautifully written with the right balance between lust & erotica, bravo 5 stars from me.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story.

Such a nice young lady

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

Really enjoyed your tale! A dream come true for Claire and Ronnie! A babe in the bayou! More to follow? Rated your tale a 5! Great!

peebudypeebudyabout 6 years ago
It most certainly does

If the title is in reference to your writing, I have to say it’s extremely accurate. The shy young girl I met here all those years ago could have never dreamed of having seven stories published, all with a HOT rating. Honestly, I’m a bit jealous that we’ve fallen out of touch, as I see you have a new and attentive daddy taking care of you. I’m assuming that the meet up was fantasy, because if I couldn’t lure you to a meet up across town, I tip my hat to anyone who could get you to Louisiana. Drop an old pervert a note sometime and let me know how you’re doing.

NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentabout 6 years ago
Excellent writing and plot.

Just long enough with plenty of details. It's obvious that you take your time and edit and re-edit everything.

VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindabout 6 years ago
as always

Interesting and well written. Nice of you to let us into your mind.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY

Your writing is excellent. Is Chico a black lab?

Love BadAss being a lab/Boxer mix. Will he be a part of the next chapter?

Wish I could give you the FIVE STARS THIS STORY DESERVES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved It :)

Very well written, you've got a lot of talent!

VikingboyVikingboyalmost 6 years ago
Anticipating ....

Your stories are always worth the wait, but, the wait is so long. Hoping for a continuation of the Lynch stories soon. In the mean time, I'm enjoying what you've done in the past <3

free_badgerfree_badgeralmost 6 years ago
"... as the ridge of his crown forged forward toward her core." Loved that!

this story definitely gave my 'flesh cylinder' a workout! Both realistically detailed and very raunchy, not easy to do.

alextasyalextasyover 5 years ago
Superb May-October Affair

A lovely story revealed with excellent skill. Your writing is far and above most of what passes for erotica on this site.

The way you danced so delicately around the relationship with Claire's father was particularly well done. It heightened the erotic titillation at the opening without shoving it in the reader's face.

Thank you!

-a

jerryinmichiganjerryinmichiganover 5 years ago
Very Nicely Done

Your story is very detailed....it reads well...nothing unnecessary in there...I found it stimulating and it left me wanting to read more of your work...Again, Nicely done...Jerry

justlukn55justlukn55over 5 years ago
WELL DONE

such a nice story. Well done - it did get better and better.

JSipesJSipesover 5 years ago
Five Stars

That was a really great story. It held my attention from start to finish. It wasn’t loaded with a lot of unnecessary verbiage like many stories. I could visualize the action as if I were there. I can’t say that about every story I have read on this site. Keep the stories coming, but more often. The wait between your stories keeps me checking this site weekly with hopes another one will soon be there.

Patsfan69Patsfan69over 4 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the build up. Needs a part 2!

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 4 years ago
I've said this before

I love the slow burn your stories do as the characters build to a climax, not only sexually, but personally. Claire and Ronnie have clearly built a relationship, not just chat room friends with electronic benefits situation. To see them finally get together is a wonderful payoff. I'd love to see where it might go in a second chapter. This story cries out for more.

BTW, I love the bareback sex. A girl who is willing to take the chance is a gem. Just hope he didn't knock her up.

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017about 4 years ago
Amazing

Your stories never cease to amaze me. The details, the imagery, the feeling that is put into your works is really impressive. I'm running out of your stories so I hope you've got more on the way. You definitely help make my nights at work much better by giving me such great stories to read.

dakaradakaraalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story, well written and very imaginative. I could almost feel what you were describing!

Like the slow build up, the tension and the payoff. Look forward to reading more from you.

Strangely it mirrors my own online friendship/relationship, though the roles are reversed. I'm a single guy with intimate pictures and messages of an older lady.

Keep it up!!

SeanGregorySeanGregoryover 3 years ago

Another great story!

jcfranky39jcfranky39over 2 years ago

Thank you for the story. Part 2, please!

scbolderscbolderover 2 years ago

A fantasy of many who chat on here, especially in "Younger Women for Older Men." It's never going to happen, but what if it did?

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUAlbanyGirl518@UAlbanyGirl518
I have come to a point in my life that I have to retire this account. To those I've met through the chats or comments on my stories, I will miss you all. To those I didn't get to meet, enjoy my content. I has been a great run, and a lot of great orgasms. M