It Gets Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire: I'm in New Orleans.

Seconds passed like hours, as the ellipses appeared, then disappeared, then appear again, yet no reply came from Ronnie. She picked up the empty bottle of wine and wondered why she didn't buy another. Claire rocked back and forth on the black mesh office chair in an attempt to calm her nerves, and she had both hands in her crotch trying to hold back her need to pee. She was about to head to the bathroom when the ping from her computer caught her attention.

Ronnie: If you're joking with me, that's not funny.

Unsure if it was fueled by her nerves, or her urgent need to pee, Claire's fingers were a blur as she started typing everything that was flowing through her mind. She explained about the unexpected 'bonus' at work, and how she was torn between telling him or not, and how agonizing the past three weeks had been for her, all while peppering sincere apologies in between each response.

Even if Ronnie wanted to reply, the posts were coming in too fast and furiously to even bother. His initial concern and anger dissipated quickly, as the pragmatist in him saw the silver lining of having a chance to meet his baby girl, something that he deeply wanted, but would never have pressured her to do for him. In fact, the way her messages were flowing into the chat window like a dropped fire hose, he found himself laughing and realized it just made him appreciate her even more. As he felt her stream of consciousness subsiding, he felt it was time to reply.

Ronnie: Say when and where and I'll be there. Ball's in your court.

The two made plans to meet after the Thursday sessions ended, since dinner was 'on your own' on the conference agenda. Ronnie suggested Drago's Seafood, since he knew how much Claire loved fish, and it was right in the hotel lobby. They agreed on 6:30, and Claire was shocked that neither the nerves nor the knot of anxiety had returned. She actually felt a tremendous sense of relief, but she knew there could be another reason for that.

Claire: Oh, and one more thing daddy...guess what I'm doing?

Claire moved the laptop so she could reach the wad of toilet paper between her legs to wipe herself, before twisting slightly to flush. She left her panties on the bathroom floor as slipped into bed with her laptop.

Ronnie: LOL...you know I know, little girl. Get some rest. Can't wait for tomorrow night. Love you.

Claire: I love you too daddy.

Claire turned off her laptop and set it on the nightstand, and her hands moved down her body to provide the one last dose of relief she needed, before getting that good night's sleep that was suggested.

*****

Claire set her alarm 30 minutes earlier because she knew she'd need a little more time getting ready. The hot water of the shower felt heavenly, as it sprayed over her head and ran down her naked body. The two aspirin and tall glass of water before bed took most of the edge of the hangover away, but there was still a dull throbbing in her head. She took extra time shaving her legs and under her arms, and then shuddered at the thought of just what she might be preparing for. The tingle emanating from her clit brought her attention to the unruly patch of hair between her legs, and she lathered up and focused on taming back her bush as well. She knew that Ronnie preferred a patch of hair, as he wasn't a fan of the bare pussy look.

"Oh my God," Claire thought to herself, as she concentrated on not nicking herself, "am I really going to go through with this?"

She sat through every session she had pre-registered for, but felt like she had wasted her company's money, as she found it impossible to focus on the content. The knot was not there, but there were certainly butterflies in her stomach the whole day, and she fought the urge to contact Ronnie and cancel at least 10 different times during the day. She practically ran out of the small room when her final session ended, and returned to her room to get ready for dinner.

Claire was not one for much makeup, but she made sure her hair looked good, and re-applied her deodorant and perfume, giggling to herself in the mirror as she put a little behind each ear, and rubbed the remainder on the insides of her thighs. "You're a very naughty little girl," she chastised her reflection, before stepping into the black thong and clasping the matching black Wonder bra around her 34B breasts. Claire wiggled into her skinny jeans and turned to each side to admire the way they hugged her rounded ass, the smooth denim devoid of any panty lines. She applied a bit of mauve shadow, to highlight her brown eyes, and applied a fresh coat of red lipstick, before slipping on her purple floral print blouse, admiring the tempting bit of cleavage that showed above the third button. "I wonder where THOSE came from?" Claire joked to herself, using her father's often used line about how Victoria's Secret came up with the name for that type of bra.

Claire checked that her room key was in her pocket, and left her room at 6:05 to head to the lobby restaurant. She explained to the hostess that she was meeting a gentleman for dinner, and was led to a table near the back left corner of the fairly crowded restaurant. Claire took the seat that faced the entrance, so she could see Ronnie when he arrived, and then realized that he had only sent her one picture of himself, which was when they first started chatting over eleven months ago.

"Shit, how am I going to recognize him?" Claire exclaimed, as she pulled out her phone and feverishly started scrolling through her chat history, in hopes of finding that picture. It was kind of like the past year of her life flashing before her eyes, in reverse chronological order, as she caught small snippets of the details of their chats as she scrolled.

All of the sudden, she felt a warm feeling pass through her body, and the hairs on her arms began to tingle. "He's here," she whispered to herself, before ever looking up from her phone.

When she did look up, she saw the tall man talking with the hostess as he pointed back toward her table. She blushed as she remembered sending him several pictures of herself, strictly head shots that she would also post to Facebook, so of course he knew what she looked like. Ronnie wore dark grey pants with a navy blue blazer over a red and blue checked oxford shirt. He was slender and well built for a man in his fifties, and she thought about how much he reminded her of her father. Claire thought she remembered a goatee in the picture he had sent, but noticed that his face was clean shaven as he walked confidently to their table.

Claire stood to greet Ronnie, and he held her by her waist as he leaned in to give her a fatherly kiss on her left cheek. "How's my little girl?" Ronnie whispered in her ear, as he leaned back from the kiss, but left his hands on her hips, staring deeply into her smoky brown eyes.

"Just another part of the dream, daddy," Claire responded while returning his gaze, the tingles that were running through her body rendering her completely oblivious to the fact that the hostess was still there.

The hostess said something about someone who will be their server, but neither Ronnie nor Claire registered her words as they sat across from each other at the small table. "Those two are way more than father and daughter," the hostess smirked to herself as she return to the podium at the front of the restaurant.

Any nervousness that the pair was feeling was gone before the fried calamari appetizer appeared, and the conversation between the two flowed even more freely and easily than it did online. They felt like they were the only ones in the place, and by the time they finished their coffee and beignets, they practically were.

"I'm sure they would taste as sweet even without the icing," Ronnie joked to Claire with a smile, arching one eye brow as he nodded toward her chest.

Claire blushed deeply red, as she looked down and noticed the powder sugar which fell into her cleavage, with the last bite of her beignet. She nervously wiped it away with her cloth napkin, and felt the knot returning to her stomach, as she thought about the next phase of the evening.

"It's totally up to you," Ronnie offered, as if reading her mind, "but I think you know my preference." As always, he wanted to let Claire know how much he really wanted to be with her, but would never force her into doing anything she didn't want to do.

"Room 975," Claire said, as she slid her key card into Ronnie's rough hand, "please don't be an axe murderer!"

He patted the pockets of his blazer, and Ronnie replied, "I must have left my axe in my other jacket," as the two laughed away the remaining butterflies.

Ronnie stood and pulled out Claire's chair, and put his arm around her waist as he escorted her out of the restaurant toward the elevator bank. He held the door as she entered the empty elevator, and felt her pull him by the lapels of his coat immediately after he punched the button labeled nine. Standing on her tippy toes, she pulled the taller man to her and kissed him passionately. Her hands still gripping his lapels for dear life, Ronnie hugged her body tightly to his chest, as he eagerly returned her passionate embrace. The ding of the elevator doors opening caused them to break their embrace, and they exited the elevator past a couple in their seventies who was waiting to board. The older woman was shot Ronnie a death glare as he escorted Claire down the hall, while her husband gave Ronnie the 'thumbs up!'

Ronnie pulled the room key out of his breast pocket, and said, "it's all about you little girl," letting her know that she can stop this at any time, if she feels like it.

"Shut up and fuck me, daddy," Claire replied, stressing the final word, before pulling him in for another passionate kiss.

Ronnie accepted her tongue into his mouth, as he fumbled with the key card to get the door unlocked. The two tumbled into the room, never breaking their kiss, as their hands feely roamed each other's bodies.

Claire was pleasantly surprised by the definition in his arms and chest, probably due to his daily work at a general contractor, and she felt the bulge of his midsection pressing into her. Ronnie was more than thankful that she was every bit as cute and feisty in person as she was online, and filled his hands with the globes of her firm young ass, as he kissed down her neck.

"Oh my God Ronnie," Claire said between deep sighs, as Ronnie kissed over her cleavage, "if you don't get me naked soon I'm going to have a heart attack."

"And here I thought I would be the heart attack risk in this situation," Ronnie joked, as he slowly unbuttoned Claire's blouse, teasing his overly impatient protégé.

Claire reached for Ronnie's belt and attempted to unbuckle it, but he grabbed her hands and stopped her. "It's all about you, little girl," he repeated his words from outside the room, before slipping her blouse off her shoulders and unclasping the front clasp on her black bra.

Claire's nipples were already hard as pebbles when the bra was removed, and Ronnie smiled to himself, as that's how she had always described them during their chat sessions. She started moaning and encouraging him as he sucked first one, then the other, into his warm wet mouth, while undoing the snap on her skinny jeans. He was walking her back toward the full sized bed while sucking her firm young breasts, and she gasped as she felt herself fall backwards upon it.

Ronnie reached up and unzipped her jeans, and Claire lifted her bum off the bed to help him remove them. He leaned in and gave her pussy a big kiss over the material of her black thong, before moving it aside to admire the objects of his year long desires. "For me?" he asked with pride, admiring her freshly trimmed pubes, remembering their last conversation about how she let herself go natural over the winter.

"It's all for you, daddy," Claire quipped, ever the smart-ass, paraphrasing his words.

Ronnie dove into her with smile, parting her lips as he licked, tasting the sweetness of her nectar, his tongue travelling slowly toward her clit.

Claire arched her back and moaned, "Ohhhh daaaadddeee," trying to urge his tongue on, then hissed, "yesssssss" when it finally reached her aching clit.

Ronnie reached up and tweaked her nipples while feasting on her pussy, his face covered in the copious fluids that flowed from her essence. Claire ran her hands through his salt-and-pepper hair while enjoying the pleasure that his skilled tongue was providing her, and trying to keep from wiggling off the bed. Ronnie sucked her clit into his mouth and attacked it with the tip of his tongue, which pushed Claire over the edge. She clamped her thighs tightly on his head and shuddered, as the orgasm washed over her like waves crashing on the beach at high tide.

Ronnie smiled as he felt Claire's pussy clenching on his tongue, knowing this was the first of many orgasms he had in store for his young lover.

Claire lay back on the bed, and tried to get her breathing back under control, while basking in the afterglow of a very powerful orgasm. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked down her body, where Ronnie was looking up at her, his head still perched between her legs. "Yup, you definitely look better with a mustache," she joked at him, her brown public hair nestled just below his nose.

Ronnie laughed as he grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over on her stomach, before playfully landing a spank on her right butt cheek.

"Ow daddy," Claire playfully responded in a little girl voice, and Ronnie added a few more spanks to each cheek, before pressing his face back into her wet cunt from behind. "Oh Daddy!" Claire moaned as she felt his tongue return to her pussy, and spread her legs slightly to provide him better access.

Ronnie recalled how Claire told him she loved to be eaten from behind, as his tongue travelled higher toward her ass. He was treated to another enthusiastic "Yessss" as the tip of his tongue circled her puckered rosebud, and he pressed it gently inside her.

Claire crossed her arms underneath her torso, and cupped a breast in each hand. She pulled and pinched her nipples as Ronnie's tongue danced in and around her most sensitive area. When his thumb found her clit and started rubbing it in time with his tongue, she exploded in the second orgasm of the night. She lifted her head off the bed and noticed a little puddle of drool under where her face had been.

As she lay there again in the euphoria of another post-orgasmic bliss, she felt Ronnie crawling up her prone body. The curls of his chest hair were tickling her as he kissed his way up her back, but it wasn't until she felt his very hard cock in the valley between her butt cheeks that she realized he had somehow gotten himself undressed.

"No daddy," Claire said, and she felt Ronnie's body tense up on top of her, as if he had done something wrong. "I want to look at you while we make love," she added, and she felt the tenseness release from his body.

Ronnie rolled off her to the left, and she pivoted to her right side, and the two looked into each other's eyes. They kissed again, mashing their bodies into one another, and the passion between them was undeniable.

Claire broke the kiss and inquired, "Care to introduce me to your little friend?" as her hand travelled down between them to grip his throbbing manhood. "Mmmmm, I guess he's not so little," she added with a chuckle, as her hand closed around the thick shaft and her thumb traced through the precum that leaked from the tip.

"He's been dying to meet you little girl," Ronnie replied, while running his fingers in between the moist folds of her pussy, sensing that the feeling was definitely mutual.

Claire pushed Ronnie onto his back, and straddled his belly. She leaned down and kissed him again, and then reached back to grab his cock. She lifted herself up on her knees and shimmied herself down his body, until his cock head was nuzzled between the trembling lips of her open vagina. Claire locked her eyes on Ronnie's and slowly lowered herself on his throbbing member, feeling it stretch her wide, as the ridge of his crown forged forward toward her core.

"I love you daddy," Claire said, as she started to lift herself up, before slowly impaling herself again on Ronnie's turgid organ.

"I love you too, baby girl," Ronnie replied, as his hands reach up to hold her hips, their gaze never once leaving each other's eyes.

Claire moved her hands to Ronnie's chest to provide balance, as she steadily increased the pace of their fucking. This was her favorite position, as she had explained to Ronnie months before, because it allowed her to control the depth, and pace, and where here clit was rubbing. She clenched herself on his wonderful cock and tilted her hips, to maximize the pleasure that both of them were receiving from this long anticipated coupling.

Ronnie was thrusting his hips up into Claire, to match her pace, and soon she was bouncing up and down on top of him, her small tits bouncing as the sounds of their love-making echoed off the walls of the standard Hilton hotel room. He reached up and palmed her jostling breasts and rolled her nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand.

Claire lowered herself and kissed Ronnie as she continued to fuck herself on his sizeable cock. The sensations from her nipples plus the newfound friction on her clit from his pubic hair sent her over the edge once more, and she shuddered in orgasm upon him. Ronnie moved his hands to her ass and quickened his thrusts, and exploded deep inside her, flooding her womb with his warm seed. The two remained in this position, Claire's head on his chest, and Ronnie stroking her hair, as his cock slowly deflated and slipped out of her.

"I wish I didn't have to go back to Albany tomorrow," Claire whispered, finally breaking the silence except for their synchronized breathing.

"You don't," Ronnie countered, while rubbing her back gently.

"But I have to go to work on Monday," Claire said weakly, interested in what Ronnie was alluding to.

"Today is only Thursday," he said while looking at the bed-side clock, then added, "well, technically Friday," as he noticed that their love making had taken them well past midnight.

"I've love to stay, but my office won't cover the airline re-booking fee," Claire replied, disappointed that they may not get more than one night together.

"Let me worry about that, little girl," said Ronnie, as he tenderly kissed her forehead. "I want to show you my place, where you can have your own room, if you'd like." He continued, "I've always wanted to cook for you," and kissed her again, before adding, "And I'll get you back to Albany by Sunday."

"Are you sure daddy?" Claire asked with a hopeful tone.

"I've never been as sure about anything as I am about this," Ronnie retorted, his kisses lingering longer between each word. "Besides, I've got another friend I want to introduce you to," Ronnie continued, "his name is BadAss."

Claire shrieked as she remembered the adorable picture of the lab/boxer mix that Ronnie had shared with her. Ever a dog lover, Claire said, "My company has no idea how big of a bonus they provided to me," while kissing Ronnie in between each word.

"I'll call the airline tomorrow while you're at the conference," Ronnie offered, and hugged Claire tightly to him. "Besides, I want to see if it's true where you say you are every time you bid me a 'good morning'"

"Good night, daddy," Claire said, as she pecked him on the cheek and laid her head on his chest.

"Happy Anniversary, baby girl," responded Ronnie, and the two drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
22 Comments
scbolderscbolderover 2 years ago

A fantasy of many who chat on here, especially in "Younger Women for Older Men." It's never going to happen, but what if it did?

Keep up the good work!

jcfranky39jcfranky39over 2 years ago

Thank you for the story. Part 2, please!

SeanGregorySeanGregoryover 3 years ago

Another great story!

dakaradakaraalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story, well written and very imaginative. I could almost feel what you were describing!

Like the slow build up, the tension and the payoff. Look forward to reading more from you.

Strangely it mirrors my own online friendship/relationship, though the roles are reversed. I'm a single guy with intimate pictures and messages of an older lady.

Keep it up!!

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017about 4 years ago
Amazing

Your stories never cease to amaze me. The details, the imagery, the feeling that is put into your works is really impressive. I'm running out of your stories so I hope you've got more on the way. You definitely help make my nights at work much better by giving me such great stories to read.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hesitation Should he pursue her? She was young, pregnant, and poor.in Mature
"Truth or Dare," Mrs. McCutcheon? Noah gets stuck in a supply closet with his MILF teacher.in Mature
Shagging Louisa A young man is seduced my his ex-girlfriend's mother.in Mature
It's Magic, You Know A phone call changes a worried mother's life forever.in Mature
Ping Pong Summer An aunt's frustration with her nephew leads to love.in Mature
More Stories