All Comments on 'It is Snowing'

by Alpheratz

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Memories are made of this

Alpheratz:

I looked at your bio and read your story very carefully. From your age and your language in the story I'd say, old son, you and this Horny 'ol Sailor had some very common experiences. Ain't it nice to dredge up the days of glory and smile with fond remembrance? keep writing, 'cause their are a lot of old warriors out there who will be thankful. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

What a great memory to have!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I too remember

It was Newport, New Years Eve. I was invited to a house party and she was there. Her girlfriends said it would never last but almost 50 years later we are great grandparents and still in love. Our souls don't float as they used to but in memories....Ah! sweet memories...

Thank you, thank you. Lou U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Memories

Thank you Shipmate,

Your story brought back some very good memories of a New Years spent in Hong Kong. Keep up the good work.

elbiscayneelbiscayneabout 18 years ago
thanks

sasebo, japan...1970

elbiscayneelbiscayneabout 18 years ago
thanks

sasebo, japan...1970

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thirteen buttons to paradise

anyone who has served in the armed services can relate to this story because you realize how big our world is and how lonely it is when you are far from home and then you meet someone like the young waitress in this story(or the hooker in San Juan)and for the few fleeting moments you are with them you are not alone any more,and all is right in the world!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Needs proof reading

You pushed the "send" button a couple of minutes too soon.

KattieLynnKattieLynnabout 17 years ago
Very nice - gentle

I dated a guy in the Army for a few months - he was less than gentle and the expreience was "different" than anything I ever had before or since. While he left me breathless at times, there were other issues that prevented this from going anywhere serious. Nice story - maybe saliors are different.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Love in the Snow

The sex is gentle but SUPERHOT. Sailor & waitress fall instantly into passionate but soulful love. Their joy in exploring and relishing each other's body and soul is softly beautiful. Their honeymoon weekend will have to do for their lifetime -- and does. A sexy and lovely romance!

kalodinkalodinover 11 years ago
Just Wonderful, We Loved It

I am an old Coastie and I just read your story to my girl friend, the widow of a former Coastie. How we loved the story for both of our separate memories, although we are elderly, for our memories of us together too. Your writing is superb and we are very grateful that our search on "Coast Guard retired" brought us to your story. Thank you. I know you wrote this some years ago but I hope you get to read our comments here.

gemman1gemman1over 11 years ago
Good Story

As a former Navy "Squid", I have a lot of fond memories of some Liberty Ports I was in. Thanks for a reminder...

IrfonIrfonover 8 years ago
Young Love....

....I remember that - and always wonder How the hell did I ever learn ?

- Without such a gentle young woman...well written and evocative - Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It has been years since I first read this and it remains oneof the very finest stories on Literotica!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous