It is Snowing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like our souls got locked up inside each other and for awhile they couldn't get out." She said.

"I think they still are." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. It's just that... I mean, like this is so... Can two people fall in love like this?"

"Don't sling that word around." She said. "You might put somebody's eye out with it."

"But it's... I mean, like, that's kind of the way I feel." I said.

She sat up, driving my hard cock deeper into her body and looked down at me and studied my face very seriously. "I won't hold you to that." She said.

"Can I at least mean it for tonight?" I asked.

She laughed softly and lay forward and kissed me all over the face. "Yes. Yes. You can mean it for tonight. And I love you for tonight."

We played and cuddled and loved and I toured her entire body, feeling every bone and muscle. I felt awe. I mean, I could feel her life inside her. I lay my head on her breast and she asked me to suck one and I did, and she held my head as I sucked and she looked down at me with a motherly look and I sucked the other and then I kissed downward to her mons again and she opened her legs and I found her pussy with my already sore tongue and wore more skin off of it licking her. I studied her, too, and touched and explored and probed her pussy with my fingertips.

"Am I pretty there?" She asked.

"Yes, you are very pretty." I said.

"Is my ass pretty too?"

I opened her cheeks and she lifted her hips so I could see it and I actually kissed her there, and said "You're very pretty there, too."

"I need to know I'm pretty." She said. "Even in the nasty places."

"It's not nasty." I said. "It's actually kind of... I don't know... Nice, I guess. I don't feel like it's nasty."

Dawn was starting to filter through the window as we wound down, and we cuddled together and she pushed her bottom into my stomach and my cock grew and she guided it into herself and pulled the covers over us and I wrapped my arms around her and that's how we fell asleep, with my cock in her, and with her feeling warm and fragile and so feminine in my arms.

She was cooking breakfast when I woke up, and brought coffee to the bed and biscuits and we ate sitting side by side, naked, and it was the most wonderful way to have breakfast with someone.

Later we dressed and walked downtown in the snow, and looked in windows, and bought a tiny little Christmas tree and some lights, and we stopped at a liquor store on the way and the guy didn't even ask for ID when we put the pint of brandy on the counter. He looked at me for a long moment and read "Coast Guard" on my Donald Duck hat and grinned a sly grin. "This one's on me." He said, wrapping the bottle in a paper bag. "I'm retired Coast Guard. Have fun, you two, and merry Christmas."

We were naked again as soon as we got inside her apartment; naked and quickly standing under a spray of hot water in her shower. We soaped each other with our hands this time, and probed and giggled and she wanted to look at my ass once and I let her and she giggled about it and she stuck her finger into it and giggled again and we kissed and loved and washed and rinsed and finally we dried off and went back out to the bed, still unmade from the night before and we poured brandy into water glasses and got a little tipsy from it and held each other tightly and felt our skins melt together. Then we decorated the little tree and turned the Christmas music higher on the radio and sipped more brandy and it snowed some more and we watched it at the window and I ate her again and she sucked on me again and we fucked doggy style until we both came again and our souls swirled and danced and merged and fluffed around the room like misty smoke.

We spent the rest of the day trying every position shown in the book. Some of them were pretty athletic. It even showed one where the guy put his cock in the woman's ass.

"No." She said when we figured out what was going on. "That's too nasty."

"It looks like it would hurt." I said.

"Nobody does that."

"I wouldn't."

"But I'll do this." She said. She sucked on my cock. "Can

you come again?"

"Not yet."

"Then you can put it in." She said. She lay on her back and I entered her in "The Missionary Position, Face to Face."

She wrapped her legs around me and locked her ankles. "I want to keep you here like this forever." She said.

I realized something as we lay there like that. A woman is exquisitely beautiful when your cock is in them and you're lying on top of them. I had noticed it in San Juan with the whore, but

I thought it was just because I was drunk. But no, it's true. When you're lying there with your cock in them, something happens to their face and they are so beautiful. I kissed her neck. I would have been content to stay there like that forever.

She rolled me off of her. "If you came now, you wouldn't have much jism in you, would you?"

"Jism? What's jism?"

"The stuff that comes out."

"Semen?"

"Yeah."

"I guess not. I don't think I'll ever have any again."

She grinned. "I want to suck you until you come, just to see what it's like."

"Come in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Let's have another drink first."

She still had the brandy in her mouth when she put my cock in there and I could feel it sting slightly from all of the wear on it. She watched my face and sucked and worked her face, then took it out and said "You can come if you want." then went back to sucking again. Maybe it was something in the notion of my cock in her mouth, or coming in her mouth, or just all of the stimulation that she was giving me, but I felt an orgasm build up and I lay back and said "I'm coming now." And I felt it load up just behind my cock and I felt it erupt and I felt the warm weakness all the way down to my feet and I came and came and came. She managed to swallow it all without gagging and when there was nothing left she continued to suck until my cock grew soft and I pushed her away. "Enough." I laughed. "I can't take anymore."

She moved immediately to my face and kissed my mouth, and then asked me how it felt.

"Weird, but geez, I really liked it."

"It didn't taste bad, you know. Kind of salty sweet."

"Was there a lot?"

"Yes."

I held her tightly to me. "Thanks." I said. "Nobody has ever done that before."

"I want another drink." She said.

By the time Sunday afternoon rolled around I knew how every inch of her body felt and smelled and tasted. I particularly loved the feel of the insides of her thighs, the softest skin in the world, that. I loved the way her muscles moved under her skin when she was tightening up for a come, and I loved the way she jerked spasmodically when she did come, and the way she seemed to melt as it passed through her. I knew every wrinkle and crinkle of her ass and her pussy, and how they both seemed to darken and redden in the throes of passion. I knew how her buttocks flexed when she got up to fix us a snack, and how she smelled right out of the shower, and how the crisp hair of her pussy felt against my cheek, and how she felt so fragile, so sweetly female when I held her in my arms just before we slept.

And I was absolutely in love with her. But she didn't walk me to the dock on Sunday. She kissed me goodbye at her door, naked. She stood back and spread her legs slightly and held her breasts up to me and said "I want you to remember these for as long as you live."

I never made it back there. No ship I was ever on ever pulled into that port again. I wrote her letters but she never answered, and soon there were other pussies, and other clitorises, and other girls' bottoms to explore, and she drifted backwards in my memory.

But now it has been many, many years since she kissed me goodbye at her door, and said she wanted me to remember her beautiful body as long as I live.

And I remember it.

And even now that memory coaxes an erection out of my cock.

And I still have a long time to live.

12