All Comments on 'It Just Happened So Fast'

by Euphorica

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What the fuck just happened here?

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Started off we’ll ended stupid cuck shit. When will they learn.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

where is this going?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shame!

shame I can't give negative numbers.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
UGH

The question isn't "What makes a woman go from normal to slut so fast?" The question is why you got off on it instead of sticking your foot up his ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH

As usual if its not a sick fetish acid in her face B.T.B story then the cuck haters come out of the wood work.If you do not like the cuck stories then move on.

This is a hot wife story and hope the writer writes again

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Was she trying to stop him???

Are you shitting me? When a gal walks outside with a cowboy to the dark side of the parking lot, it's going to be at least a blowjob or a quick fuck. And what's he doing sneaking around like some weak minded cuck? By the way. I think that describes this author. Stupid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a shame

If only you had ended this story with the narrator beating his wife and lover to death with an axe handle, this would be a four-star story and you’d be invited to participate in the next Legends event.

Damn. So close! Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: "What a Shame"

Funny!

Yes, this was hot. Not sure we have an answer to the question, but at least everybody in the story gets off!

I thought you wankers came here to wank off? Isn't that what I'm always reading?

That you don't care about the story or the characterization, that you just want porn?

Well here it is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stupid

cuck fetish 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
"Wank Off?"

Actually, no, I DON'T come here to "wank off," and if I did, reading stories about guys getting off on their wives fucking other guys wouldn't do it for me!

It doesn't have to be "acid in the face" or "beaten to death with axe handles," but there should be SOME consequences for cheating.

BTW, what I DO come here for is to read STORIES, that means an actual plot, and "My wife and I went into a bar, she picked up a cowboy and fucked him in the parking lot while I jerked off," ISN'T a plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish my screen

Had gone black before

I even started reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No ending....

Its a1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-UGH

You wouldn't know a good story if it was shoved up your ass, so stop your fucking complaining. It's getting old, you're no better than that cunt Bonnie,(anonymous-5) with your idiotic comment. Stop reading the comment if they upset you so much. Moron. 1* for this non-erotic trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great ending

It’s a 5.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

It's a 1.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah, I believe that. Why not?

Why wouldn't a loyal loving intelligent wife, alone in a bar parking lot, bare back fuck a complete stranger, after swallowing his first load and taking a facial with the excess? And why wouldn't her intelligent protective husband just stand there and watch his former wife transition to local bar whore? I mean, what was he supposed to do about it?

Besides, his decisive strong protective character obviously attracted some other woman who will turn out to be younger, smarter, better looking, rich, and the most incredible fuck of his life. The former wife will get to enjoy being the current bar bike, and the former husband will hook up with a replacement woman so superior that he will be sending Thank You cards to the parking lot cowboy, and, if he can get an address, the Martians who triggered the personality change.

Yeah, I believe that. Its so obvious you don't even need to bother to write the rest of the story. In fact, I think several others already have.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Sounds like a great bar to meet new friends

Love the story. So nice that both parties were satisfied. I know that they will try it again, we would xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 6 years ago
Endless possibilities

Nothing to say she hadn't done it before, just he hadn't seen her do it. The woman who found him? Most likely the other man's woman or maybe his wife's 'best friend'.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
OMG

was actually pulling me in to see the confrontation, the dramatic climax, when the author got tired and ruined the end with a rushed, inconclusive conclusion.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
"Everything went black"...

"Everything went black"...True! The whole story was in a complete darkness...No plot, no characters, just words following words without any meaning...1*

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Ummmm....

.... WTF? It’s way incomplete. Does he truely lose her? Who’s the 2nd chick? Why the fuck didn’t he stop them? Reason.

Basically an incomplete story with some big holes in it..

Nice “visuals” though.

3-stars because of that.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
You were doing well, good first time attempt

Then your rushed and incomplete ending took your quality to the or. Barely a two.

Rw43Rw43over 6 years ago
Not sure why the gaping ommissions

But your writing is so good that i think they are on purpose. Kinda 'artsy-fartsy', less is more, leave-them-wondering type ommissions.

Unfortunately, we don't know you and your writing style yet, so we're less inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt, so frankly, your story comes across as incomplete, and you look lazy, and if you don't care, it also makes you rude, because you expect the reader to care enough to complete a story that you didn't.

Your description of the action is some of the best I've ever read. Clearly you worked very hard to show that both the cowboy and wife were contributing to the action, switching your voyeuristic viewpoint back and forth repeatedly and never losing the flow of the process. I've always thought that this virtually-unique-to-porn skill is one of the hardest to achieve, yet you did it quite well.

However, you give no background or context to the seduction-gone-mutual other than your tagline that implies that this change in the wife was sudden and complete and not previously discussed with her husband. But most of us don't trust taglines, because they lie. Did yours? We can't know, can we, because there is no context.

At times, it seems the voyeuristic hubby is happy to watch his wife; at others, he seems outraged. Mixed emotions and confusion are common devices that are used in cuck stories, but there is no context in which to place either emotion.

And what of the mystery woman who leads our intrepid voyeur into his blackout? Again, no context.

These omissions could make the story stronger if you are planning to submit a follow up, but I'm being fair to you because you haven't indicated that a follow up is coming.

BTW, i rarely comment on the nonfactual basis of another person's fantasy, but in this case two glaring errors are significant to the plot: 1, no mystery woman stranger will skip all the foreplay and seduction and volunteer to go straight to "cum receptacle" unless she had an ulterior motive. (In other words, she would have made her move to hook up with him long before he sprayed the car.) And 2, there are very few men who can come twice in a row without going soft for several minutes in between to recharge, yet both of the guys in your story keep pumping until they blast a second time. It's not natural. Are they both on drugs? Is that the reason your story has such omissions, because it has been redacted?

JK.

Just giving you an out.

Like i said, i really liked your description of the action. I would love to have another posting that either fills in some blanks or renders them unimportant.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
No thanks

Why be married?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
THIS IS A WELL WRITTEN STORY, I GAVE IT A 4.4 (88%). I BELIEVE THE AUTHOR INTENTIONALLY MADE THIS STORY HALF-FINISHED SO WE THE READERS CAN USE OUR IMAGINATION.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's a 2

It's an unfinished story....it's not artsy fartsy except it kinda stinks. If you are trying that shit in this forum....well imo it's not the place.

beretta84beretta84almost 6 years ago
she sounds like..

my kinda girl. love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No plot just a f

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can make no sense out of this gibberish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous