It Runs in the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting up on the bed, he gently lifted himself over her stomach, trying not to put any of his weight down on her, then slid his cock forward into the cleft she had created by pushing her breasts together.

"Now to do this right we would have to lube them up. Hot oil is the best. Another thing I like is when your father takes his cockhead and rubs it against my nipples." Sheila could see that pre-cum oozing out of his slit again. It had formed a big shiny globule on the tip of his cock was about to leak onto her tits. "Why don't you take your cock and rub that love juice of yours all over my nipple, then stick it in your slit," she suggested.

Marc was happy to try. When he lowered the tip to her nipple he could see the pre-cum covering her hard nub with his sticky sheen. He rolled his dickhead back and forth across it a time or two then squeezed his pee hole open wide and slipped her entire nipple into him which was so large that it actually stretched his slit. It was like nothing he had ever experienced before and it made him so horny that already he was feeling the first stirrings of cum deep in his loins.

Sheila stared wantonly at this display. She never remembered doing this with Les, and she wondered why it had never crossed her mind before. Les had always produced prodigious amounts of pre-cum when he was excited, and she could see that his son did the same. She made a quick mental note to try it with him, perhaps that very night as she was sure he would have plenty of pre-cum. She knew her husband quite well, and suspected he was having a damn hard time concentrating on anything at work, just thinking about what might possibly happen that evening. But that thought quickly passed as she stared at the hard young cock rubbing all over her slippery shiny nipple.

"Honey, why don't you lay down now and let Mommy play with you for a while?"

Although Marc was certainly enjoying what he was doing, he was not going to refuse an invitation like that. Swiftly lifting off her, he lay on his back his prick pointing at the ceiling.

Sheila had intended to impale her wet pussy on his rod, but the sight of his lovely cock seemed to call for at least a few good sucks, so she slid up next to him and took his cockhead in her mouth, gently sucking on his rigid member, careful not to create too much pressure. She was hungry for his cum, but not before she had this lovely pole in her hot pussy for awhile.

After a couple of gentle licks she decided to take him all the way again, as she had before. To get a better angle she lifted her leg up over his hard stomach and straddled him to achieve maximum penetration down her throat.

Marc's eyes had been closed in ecstasy for a moment, but when his mother straddled him, he opened them and saw her dripping cunt barely six inches from his face. For a moment he was barely aware that his Mom was swallowing his sword whole. He had never seen a cunt up so close. And there was that amazing clit, protruding out of her hood. Without even thinking about it, he raised his head off the bed and extended his tongue to the warm inviting slit in front of him, tasting her salty pussy nectar.

Sheila, had not been expecting this, and released his cock, and rose up.

"Oh, Honey, that's very nice," she said, encouraging him to continue his exploration. "Just be gentle. Mommy's clit is very sensitive."

"Oh, Mom, this is so hot!" he replied. "Just tell me what to do and I will do my best."

"Well," she began. "First just roll my clit around back and forth with the tip of your tongue, going around in little circles."

Marc did just as he was told, and Sheila moaned in pleasure.

"Oh, honey, that feels so good. Are you sure you've never licked a cunt before?"

"No, never," he swiftly replied, eager to continue his education.

After allowing him to circle her love button for upwards of a minute, she said, "now just take the tip of your tongue and stab at it."

Her boy was a quick learner, and within thirty seconds she was approaching orgasm. She had hoped to delay her own pleasure for awhile, but she was just too horny. And since she had control of his cock she doubted he would come himself.

Just as she was reaching the edge of ecstasy, she gave him the final instructions. "Now, take your Mommy's clit in your mouth and gently suck it back and forth, rolling your tongue all around it."

Mark wasted not a second. He seemed such a natural at this she found it hard to imagine he was a virgin to almost everything they were doing. Within a minute she was feeling the waves of orgasm shake her. Soon a wave of pussy juice would come flowing out of her cunt and all over his face. For a second she was worried it would shock him, but judging by what had gone on so far that was not something to be concerned about.

Sheila's body began to shake, and Marc seemed to sense that she was very near to coming, so he intensified his actions. Sure enough, soon the juices began to flow and Sheila's moans began to grow.

"Oh, yes, that's it. Oh my god, I'm cumming! Yes! Yes!!"

Sheila shuddered one last time them sank down, almost smothering her son's face with her hot sloppy cunt. Marc didn't seem to mind a bit. He was busy slurping up her love nectar as if it were chocolate syrup. Sheila lay limp, as the afterwaves of orgasm flowed through her loins.

But after a couple of minutes, she lifted up and said, "Now just stay where you are and let Mommy pleasure her horny son."

She slid forward, inching her still wet cunt closer and closer to her son's stiff rod. She had decided the moment had come to take this all the way, and she wanted to see it herself- and there was no better position to do that in than reverse cowgirl, which fate had perfectly placed her in to perform.

Leaning back a bit, sitting on her son's hard chest, she took his cock in one hand while pulling back her labia lips with the other. She watched in wonder as she placed the pink bulbous head of her son's magnificent cock against the folds of her pussy lips. She was so wet that it slid it with ease. She shifted forward and felt a good six inches slide into her hole. Now it was Marc's turn to moan."

"Oh Mom, your pussy feels so good! So wet and warm."

Sheila lifted up and began to slowly ride him up and down, occasionally grinding her ass on him and sliding back and forth. This was quickly getting to be too much for Marc. All the pressure was going to cause him to explode any second. And as much as he wanted to cum in his Mother's cunt, he would like it to last at least a little longer. "Uh Mom, do you think we could change positions?"

Sheila gave him one last good grind then slowly slid his tool from her snatch. "Sure honey. What would you like to do?"

Without hesitation, he said, "Mom, can I fuck you from behind?"

Sheila almost chuckled. Of course, she thought. What man doesn't like to see a big breasted woman on all fours, her tits swaying back and forth as he plows her from the rear?

Climbing off of him, she positioned herself so that she was facing the mirror above his dresser, which was straight across from the bed. Now not only could he see, but she as well. She had always enjoyed watching herself being fucked. This would take it to a new limit.

Marc approached her from behind, and soon she felt the tip of his hard cock sliding into her sopping pussy. Gradually, then with more pace, he began to plow his lustful mother. She was staring at her own face in the mirror, and watching the way her massive breasts swayed back and forth with each thrust. Marc soon was pumping at quite a fast pace, but the wetness of her cunt made for easy passage. He could feel the hot sperm building in his nut sack and knew that soon he would blow his load. Although he certainly wanted to fill his mother's snatch with his hot cream, he realized he had always had one overriding fantasy above all others when it came to sex with his mother. Slowing the pace again, once more he hesitantly asked, "Mom, do you think I could cum on your tits?"

Sheila smiled, as a sort of perverse pride filled her. She knew it took no small bit of restraint for any man to remove his cock from a wet cunt once it was firmly in place.

"Why of course, honey," she told him. "Just slide around in front of me and jerk that hot cock over my chest then spew your hot cum all over Mommy's big titties."

Marc withdrew his cock from his mother's wet hole, then climbed off the bed and went to the end of it. Sheila had rolled over on her back and was laying with her head leaning just over the edge of the bed. Marc moved forward and straddled her face and began to pump his cock over her breasts. Sheila swiftly engulfed one of his balls dangling just above her face. She knew this would not take long. Not only was he ready to spew, but Sheila was especially adept at encouraging cum out of the end of a cock. She stuffed both of his balls into her mouth and began sucking on them like a vacuum cleaner. Within half a minute she heard him begin to moan as his hot cum began to work it's way through the channel of his rod.

"Oh Mom, that feels so good. Oh yes, oh yes I'm about to cum now."

Sheila gave him them more good suck then let them slip from her mouth. His cockhead was engorging, preparing to shoot its load. Marc arched his back, and moaned again. "Oh yes!! I'm going to cum!" She felt his rod tighten, then contract, and the first ribbon of cream shot out onto her breasts.

"That's it," she encouraged him. "Shoot your hot load all over Mommy's breasts."

Marc managed a couple more good shots, then shuddered. Since he had just come not an hour before there was not that much cum this time. Still he could not believe how hot it had looked to watch his cum shooting across his her tits. He stepped back away form the bed, and took a couple of deep breaths.

"Oh Mom, that was fantastic!"

Sheila took her finger and gathered up several globs of his cum and stuck them in her mouth. Marc moved to the side of the bed and leaned over and quickly kissed her before she could swallow his cream. As she had the day before, she parted her lips, allowing his tongue to snake into her mouth and taste his own spunk. Their tongues danced together sharing the slippery white cream, then each took a swallow and parted. Sheila lay on the bed, her legs splayed brazenly open, as she stared at her son's lovely and now half erect cock. She had always liked the way a cock looked after shooting it's sperm- still thick, still long, but softer, with bits of cum oozing from the tip.

Suddenly she laughed out loud.

Marc looked at her curiously. "Why are you laughing Mom?"

Sheila, still smiling said, "I was thinking how we've only just begun. I can hardly wait for your father to get home."

Marc's mind moved away from his mother's cunt. He began to think of himself, all dressed up in his outfit, parading in front of his Dad. Earlier that had seemed intimidating. But now it was beginning to sound exciting. At least his mother certainly thought so. He nodded his head, smiled a bit himself. "I guess you're right. We're just getting started."

Les was indeed having a hard time getting anything done at work. He was glad that he had an office to himself, for try as he might, he could not stop his mind from wandering to what tonight might be like. And each wandering path seemed to lead to another hard-on. By mid-day so much pre-cum had leaked from his cockhead that he could feel a wet spot on his boxers. More than once he slid a hand under his desk and undid his belt, then slipped a finger in and retrieved some of the warm goo and deftly slipped it onto his tongue.

As soon as five rolled around he was out of his office and headed for home. On the way he called Sheila to see what the plans were for that evening.

"So my dearest," he asked. "Have you come up with a devious plan yet?"

There was a slight chuckle on the line. "Oh, I have plans alright," she told him.

Once again the rod between his legs was growing, causing some discomfort in driving. "I can hardly wait," he said. "When do we begin?"

"First I need to get you boys filled up with some food. I have a feeling you both might need plenty of energy tonight."

Although Les was impatient to begin this little fantasy, he had to admit he was hungry. He had barely touched the sandwich he had ordered for lunch. "Sure that sounds okay with me. You have any ideas where you want to go."

If he had been able to see through the line, he would have seen a grinning wife, gently stroking her breasts as she talked to him. "I have the perfect place picked out. It's a new place, called Twin Peaks. I hear it puts Hooters to shame."

Les laughed. "Well I doubt that, but we can certainly find out."

"Good. We'll leave as soon as you get home. Maybe if we go early enough we can beat the Friday night crowd."

"Excellent plan. I'll be home in ten." He hung up, and sped home as fast as the traffic would let him.

_________

Twin Peaks was basically a mountain themed Hooters. The waitresses wore the same tight short shorts, but up top they sported flannel shirts, tied tightly around their usually ample bosoms. Being a newer establishment, there was already quite a crowd when they arrived at 6:00, but by 6:30 they were seated in a booth along the back. Sheila and Les slid in one side and Marc took the other. Their waitress was named Ashley, and she was a buxom brunette who was neither quiet nor shy. Both men tried unsuccessfully to keep their gaze at eye level with her, but this did not seem to bother her in the least bit. Nor was there was any shortage of cleavage at the table for them to stare at. Sheila had chosen a very low cut summer dress with an Hawaiian print. All during the meal her eyes alternated between her men, who both seemed relaxed and happy, joking and laughing. From time to time she would slide a hand along her husband's lap, massaging his half hard penis. Then she would reach a heeled shoe across and massage the inside of Marc's calf, making sure she kept them primed for what was to follow.

Ashley continued to be attentive and attractive. She made compliments about them all, including saying how much she liked Sheila's dress. She had little shame when it came to her body. When the food came, she leaned right across Les to place Sheila's plate directly in front of her and in the process, her boobs could not have been more than 6 inches from his face, looking like they might fall out at any moment. When she set Marc's food down in front of him, she seemed to lean a bit further down than she needed to and linger over the plate a bit longer than necessary. Needless to say, Les gave her a handsome tip. By 7:30 they were headed home, the sun just past Pike's Peak, and the whole night ahead of them.

Sheila, mindful of her double blind plan, kept up a conversation most of the way home about things non-sexual, ranging from baseball to television shows and the need for someone to clean the pool a bit before Kim came home. As they were pulling into the garage, she said to Les, "Honey, I know you need a shower, so why don't you go upstairs and get all cleaned up and I will hang out downstairs with Marc and then we'll see what kind of trouble we can get into."

Les smiled. "Once again, sounds like you're on top of things," he said to her with a subtle little wink.

She looked into the back seat at Marc, who was blushing a bit, but still smiling. "Sound okay to you Sport?"

Marc nodded. "You're the boss," he said. And this caused them all to chuckle a bit. They all exited the Tahoe and headed into the house. Both men thought they knew what was going on, but only Sheila knew the whole plan. It was working just as she had hoped. She could hardly wait to see the looks on their faces when they both laid eyes on each other all dressed up. As they entered the house, Sheila leaned over and whispered to Les, "just send me a text on my cell phone when you're ready, and Marc and I will come up to the bedroom. He nodded, then headed up the stairs. When she heard the bedroom door shut, she turned to Marc, who was just standing there, staring at her cleavage. Sheila had never felt so perversely excited in her life.

"Now," she said. "Let's go get you all dolled up."

Sheila led her son down the hall, hand in hand. It felt to her almost as if they were innocent girlfriends going to try on clothes with each other. At the guest bathroom downstairs she stopped, went inside and returned with a bag full of makeup she had brought downstairs as a spare in case there were lots of house guests. Entering his bedroom she set the makeup on his dresser.

"Honey, why don't you take a quick shower while I go upstairs and find something a bit more comfortable to put on myself."

Marc nodded. "Sure, Mom," he said and headed for his bathroom.

Sheila walked up the stairs and into her bedroom. The bathroom door was shut and there were no clothes laid out on the bed, so she suspected Les had taken whatever he had chosen to wear into the bath with him. She looked through her things and found a lovely sheer blue camisole with matching lace panties along with her favorite pair of high heel clogs. Over this she threw a simple cotton robe. There would be plenty of time for arousing her men later on, put for the moment she wanted to see just how much excitement they generated on their own.

Marc stepped out of the shower around the time Sheila returned to his room. He was just opening the bathroom door when she stepped into the room. He was wearing only a pair of boxers, sporting a large bulge from what she judged to be an already half hard penis. The lingerie set they had chosen had a crotchless thong which Sheila was now judging to be a good thing as she imagined it would have been rather hard to cram that hunk of man sausage into tiny panties. This way his manhood could simply spill through the slit in the front.

Sheila felt almost like a little girl about to play dress up with her best friend. The only difference was that the "friend" was her own son, looking so sleek and smooth that already she could readily imagine how sexy he would look in the clothes. There was only one thing the outfit lacked. And now she asked for that.

"Okay, just one more thing honey. Where's the wig?"

Marc smiled sheepishly, then went to his bottom dresser drawer, digging underneath some old jeans and pulled out the blonde wig she had seen him wearing the day before.

Sheila stood with her hands on hips, looking him over for a moment. The thought crossed her mind that at that very same moment, her husband was upstairs doing the same thing. having no clue what he was about to see. "Okay," she said, trying to remain as calm as she could, "let's get started."

First she had him slip on the hose. They had gone with the elastic stay up kind for now. She could work on showing him how to use a garter belt later on. Next came the panties and finally the teddy. "Now," she told him. Put on the wig and let's see how you look.

Marc went to the dresser where he could see his face and slipped on the wig. It was actually a good wig he had bought online on a clearance and looked rather natural. Sheila stood behind, watching. Most of her attention was riveted to his round little ass with nothing but the thin strand of blank string clinging to his crack. When he had the wig arranged just right he turned around. "So how is it looking?" he asked.

Sheila was almost shocked. With the wig she could see a great deal of her self as a younger woman in his facial features. However the now almost erect cock sticking out the slit in his crotch was what held most of her attention.

"You look delicious! Now let's get some makeup going." She moved across the room and took his hand, about to lead him back into the bathroom. The nearness stirred her lust once more, and she could not help giving him one good embrace, kissing him softly on the lips, and subtly but firmly grinding her pussy mound into his hard cock. Marc instinctively reached around her and cupped her ass cheeks with his hands, his tongue beginning to slide between her lips. She knew if she did not separate soon, they would be on the bed and going at each other, so she gently pushed him away, took his hand again and led him to the bathroom.