It Runs in the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, son," he said. "Now it's your turn."

Marc went to the end of the bed then crawled forward towards the shiny cunt that was staring at him on the bed. As he knelt behind his mother's ass it suddenly occurred to him what was about to happen. He was going to be sticking his cock into her hot box with his father facing him mere inches away, with nothing but Sheila's body between. It was not that he was afraid or even apprehensive. It was more a moment of almost shock, realizing that something beyond his wildest fantasies was actually about to happen. He crept closer then paused just a second, admiring the view, then inch by inch moved his cockhead closer and closer to the target until it was just touching his mother's slit. He began to run his head softly up and down her cunt, letting her ample juices lubricate his hard rod. Once he saw that it was glistening, he slowly slid the head all the way in, and although Sheila had a mouthful on the other end, she managed to moan a bit. He then pulled his prick out again, then quickly extended the glistening head back in again, this time going a little further. He did this a few more times, until he was buried almost completely to his balls.

Les had been watching this all with amazement- talk about a close-up view of a fuck! You couldn't get any closer than this! Once his son had buried his rod all the way inside, Les leaned forward, reaching underneath his wife until he found her hard lady cock, which he began to rub with his fingers. This created yet another moan from Sheila, a bit louder than the first Marc began a slow grind on his Mother's pussy, keeping his rod fully inside and moving it around, side to side, up and down, in slow circles. He had never really done this before, but for some reason it just came to him, that women might find this enjoyable. Like his parents, it was quickly becoming apparent that he was a quick learner.

On the other end, the grinding was causing Sheila to suck even harder and she knew that Les would not hold out much longer. For that matter, she was on the verge of cumming herself.

Letting her husband's cock drop from her mouth for just a moment, she raised her head and said, "Now, fuck Mommy hard, Son. Fill your Mommy with your hot cum!"

Marc was quick to oblige. He ceased his grinding and began to thrust almost the full length of his shaft in and out of her slick pussy. She knew would excite Les as much as Marc. She quickly returned to his rod and began to suck it with gusto. Les was in ecstasy. As he continued to rub her clit, his fingers slid just a bit lower, touching the hard hot rod of his son slamming in and out of her wet cunt. He could feel the hot cum swelling in his own balls about to explode in Sheila's mouth. Marc as well, was beginning to make a low groaning sound which he suspected meant the same thing.

In about a minute, he heard Marc say, "Oh, Mom! I'm going to come!"

This pretty much sent Les over the edge and he leaned back a bit, and begin arch his back in preparation of exploding his load into Sheila's mouth. He could feel his hot sperm working its way up his cock, and without letting go of her clit, began to grunt, then exclaimed, "I'm cumming too!"

Sheila was close to orgasm as well, and within a matter of perhaps two minutes they all had come. Marc was first. Sheila felt his rod twitching, then a warm sensation inside of her as she knew her womb was being bathed in sticky man juice. About mid-way through this Les began to spurt into her mouth, exciting her even more, as she swallowed gulp after gulp of his cream, amazed at how much was coming out. As he continued to pull on her clit, she finally felt the throbbing that signaled her own climax and began to shudder and moan around Les' fingers. Down below, Marc's cum was beginning to seep out of her slit and onto her husband's hand. Les could feel that special combination of cum and cunt juice that he loved so well. He allowed a generous amount to fall into his hand then lifted it back to his mouth and began to lap up the combination of his son's cum and his wife's cunt juice. Perhaps he had had better food in his mouth, but he could never remember anything quite so exciting to eat.

Slowly, they disengaged, falling about the bed. Marc fell to one side and Sheila sort of rolled over next to him. Les rolled to the other side and lay down as well. Facing opposite the other two, he found himself staring across his wife's glistening pussy and his son's half erect cock, covered with Sheila's pussy juice and his own cum. Without even thinking about it, he reached over then swirled his thumb and fingers around his son's cock, collecting more of the slimy nectar which he returned again slurped into his waiting mouth. Marc watched in amazement, still in the haze of post-orgasm.

Marc smiled. "Thanks for cleaning me up Dad."

Les returned the smile. "Any time son, any time."

Sheila, watching this all, quickly realized, that though the fun might be over for now, the experience had just begun.