It Runs in the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now," she said. "For the finishing touches."

Upstairs Les was going through much the same emotions as his son below. He was exceptionally horny and sorely tempted to give his cock a good wanking. But he didn't want to keep Marc and Sheila waiting, and in the back of his mind there was the hope that this might lead to more than just looking. Even if it didn't he was almost positive his wife would be able to take care of his "problem" later on. He finished showering, then stepped to the mirror and shaved his face as closely as he could He even trimmed up his nose hair and teased his eyebrows a bit, then headed for the bedroom.

It had been so long since he had had the chance to indulge his fantasies in this manner, and he had decided to go all out. Instead of lingerie, he had found an entire outfit buried deep in a drawer long unused. It consisted of some sheer hi-cut crotchless panties and a matching bra, along with garter belt and black sheer hose. Over this went a tight fitting red dress, with a low cut cleavage and a slit up the side almost to his ass. He lay all these out on the bed after his shower and looked them over. He could feel tingling in his rod and he suspected in another half hour he would be having a hard time keeping it down in front of son and wife. He began to slowly slip on the garments, occasionally having to stop and think about the order in which things went on. Much like his son below, he was relearning to appreciate all the things a woman went through to look nice. Once he was dressed he stood up then glanced at himself in the mirror, then headed for the bathroom to put on some makeup. Twenty minutes later he emerged, then pulled a pair of red leather high heels from the closet to complete the look. Stepping carefully, he walked over by the full length mirror and gave himself a good looking over. He was nowhere near as lovely as his beautiful wife, but for a man, he felt, he looked pretty damned sexy. Walking to the dresser he picked up his phone and texted, "ready when you are." Around 30 seconds later, the reply came.

"Be up in five," it said.

Les sat down on the bed. Rarely had five minutes seemed like such a long time.

Downstairs Sheila once again took her son by the hand and led him out of the bathroom. Now complete with red lipstick and eye makeup, he looked amazing. She would have liked to paint his fingernails and toenails as well, but they were too short and besides it would take too long- perhaps that would be a fantasy for another day. Aside from the lack of breasts he was quite a looker, and she suspected he could pass for a woman in all but the brightest of lights under the closest of scrutiny. "Okay," she said. "Let's go knock out your father."

She took his hand and they began walking down the hall together, like two girlfriends. He was holding her hand quite tightly and when she looked over at him, she could tell he was a bit nervous.

"Don't be worried honey," she reassured him. "I'm sure your father will think you are the loveliest ladyboy he has ever seen."

Marc still didn't seem quite convinced. "Are you sure?"

Sheila smiled, squeezed his hand firmly. "Oh I'm sure," she said, then winked. "You might even turn him on a bit."

Marc looked at her earnestly. "You really think so?"

She could tell that this thought intrigued him, perhaps even excited him. "If I know your father- which I do, then yes."

Marc released a little grunting sound, sort of a simple expression of surprised satisfaction she suspected. They were to the stairs now, and she took her time, knowing ascending a staircase in high heels for the first time would be something of a challenge. Marc seemed to handle it quite well however, so Sheila began to suspect that perhaps he had worn high heels more than she knew. As they reached the bedroom door, she could feel the pressure on her hand increasing again. She looked at him and smiled reassuringly. "Just take a deep breath. I'm sure your father will be delighted with his little girl."

Marc managed a meager smile. "Okay," he said, signaling he was ready.

Sheila gently knocked on the door. "Les, honey?" she called. "We're here. Can we come in?"

From inside they heard Les call, "Come on in. I'm ready."

Sheila's heart began to beat faster. She slipped her fingers over the latch and eased it open. She entered the room first, leading her son behind. As soon as she saw Les, her smile began to widen. It had been so long, she had forgotten how hot he made her when he dressed this way. Now she pulled Marc in behind her, and stood him in front of his father, then pulled away to watch the show.

"Mark?"

"Dad?"

And that was how it began.

Just as Sheila had hoped, both men were completely caught off guard by the surprise ruse she had played on them. For a full minute the two stood staring, looking each other up and down. Both had never imagined, let alone seen each other like this. It was Marc who finally broke the silence.

"Dad! You look fucking awesome!"

Les actually blushed. "Oh I wouldn't go that far," he said. "You're the one who looks awesome."

Marc looked down at himself. It was just then that he realized his cock was hanging out in front of his father. It was only half hard now, and lying along his crotch, but despite, or perhaps because of what he was seeing, he felt the tingling down there that told him it was on the way up again. Looking back at his father, he swallowed, and said, "Gee Dad," I guess you really are okay with this then?"

Les chuckled. "I guess you are too!"

This caused Marc to smile and it eased the tension a great deal.

Sheila had taken a seat on the bed for this, and was gently stroking her hot cunt underneath her camisole. She decided to do a little coaching. "Marc, honey? Why don't you turn around so Les can see the back as well."

Marc did as he was told, and with the high heels, his milky white ass stood up perky and plump for his father to see. Sheila watched Les' expression, and just as she suspected, a lusty smile broke across his lips. He was a sucker for a nice backside, no matter what gender it was on. And somewhat to her surprise, he even said so. "Marc, you have a beautiful ass," he said, in full appreciation of what he and Sheila had created.

"Thanks, Dad," he said softly, apparently touched by the compliment. He had always felt so himself, as he looked at it in the mirror, but it was great to have a second on that.

Sheila smiled. It was all going swimmingly. Now it was time to turn up the dial a bit. Turning to her husband, she said, "Les, I suspect you have some nice things on under that dress as well. "Why don't you show us?"

"Well, I tried," he said.

Turning around, so that he was facing the mirror, Les began to disrobe. Reaching behind his back, he slowly undid the zipper, then reached to his shoulders, arms crossed, and grasped the straps of his dress. It was not exactly a strip tease, but it was pretty damn close to it. He slid the dress softly over his shoulders, then began slowly pulling it down, inch by inch, revealing the black bra.He stood there for a moment, looking at himself in the mirror. Getting up in years, Les had developed just the slightest impression of man boobs, and searching online, he had found a pushup bra his size several years ago and bought it. As far as he knew up until now he had never put it on. If not exactly cleavage, it certainly gave the hint of it. And his hard little nipples stood out against the stretched sheer material of the bra. Once the dress was past his waist, he slid it down his hips a bit until he felt it giving way, then let it slip to the floor. Below was the black lace lined garter belt and the high cut panties. Much like his son, his sizable cock jutted through the crotch in front , half hard and nearly seven inches long. Les, unlike his son had not taken the time to shave as that would have been an arduous endeavor. But with his dark tanned skin, much like his daughter's he still looked quite sexy. Slowly, he turned around and faced them, allowing wife and son to see the hardening cock he had been looking at in the mirror.

Now it was Marc's turn to gawk. Sheila watched him closely as his eyes wandered up and down his father's body. His mouth was slightly open, his eyes almost hypnotic looking. After several seconds, she saw his tongue venture just outside his mouth and lick his lips as if he were staring at some luscious steak, or more accurately put, some mouthwatering candy cane that needed sucking.

Sheila stood. "Why don't you boys get closer and take a better look?" As the two moved closer together, she shed the robe she had been wearing revealing the sexy camisole underneath, though she realized that at the moment, neither man noticed.

The two men moved slowly towards each other until they were just a couple of feet apart, almost within arm's reach. Sheila quickly noticed that both sets of eyes were locked to what was below their waists.

"Looks like there are two very well hung ladyboys in this room," she commented, seeing if that was enough.

Neither said a word, each seemed to be watching, waiting for the other to make the first move. With all the tension, both cocks were swelling by the minute, and were now more hard than soft. Sheila decided she would help things along. She moved towards them, then got down on her knees so that her head was at the same level as their "heads,"

"Mmm," she moaned. "What lovely ladyboy cocks!" She reached behind her two men's asses and gently nudged them even closer together so that their cocks were almost touching. She could see droplets of precum dangling from the slits of both of their rods. Edging closer, she took one cock in each hand and began to pull them together, so that the two tips touched, then started rubbing the heads together spreading each man's precum onto the other's cock until both were slick and shiny. Both men stood still as statues watching what wife and mother was doing. It was almost as if they were watching some erotic movie, but the very real sensations made them realize that it was happening to them.

Sheila leaned forward, extended her tongue and made one slow pass along the base of both cockheads, their slits lined up across from each other. After one or two more passes she curled both cocks towards her mouth, so that that the slick little eyes were facing her. For a moment, she just looked at them, admiring their awesome size and lovely shape. But unable to restrain herself any longer she opened her mouth as wide as she could and slipped both cockheads between her lips. Despite her best efforts she could barely fit both sets of glans into her mouth given the size of the rods she was sucking on. Still, it was an electric experience for all of them. Sheila had never had two real cocks in her mouth at one time before. And neither Les or Marc had ever even touched another's cock, let alone had them rubbing together in between the succulent lips of such a voluptuous woman.

Sheila was almost beside herself with lust. She wanted to continue sucking on the hot man meat in her mouth but suspected both men would soon explode if she continued. She removed them with a large smack of her lips and returned to her job as the MC. Standing once again, she took each of them by the hand and led them over towards the bed.

"Okay boys," she coyly called. "Why don't you two take off those bras and panties and let Mommy put those cocks to good use. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, she quickly lifted the camisole over her head then tossed it to the floor. Leaning back, she parted her legs, the sheer material of her thong doing next to nothing to hide her wet protruding pussy lips. The boys who had been so mesmerized by each other, looked over in awe and admiration at the nearly naked woman sprawled on the bed. Sheila watched them closely, smiling. This was the final piece of the puzzle. It was obvious that he was comfortable what was going on with Marc. But how would he feel about sharing his slutty wife with his well hung son? Both men were staring intently at her, and she pretty much knew what their focus was, seeing how they were both staring at her parted cunt lips, her big hard clit straining against its hood, just below the sheer pink material. Les blinked a couple of times, then looked over at his son, who was still staring intently at his Mother's love hole. Putting his hand on Marc's shoulder, he said, "Well Son, are you up to helping your old man out with your Mother?"

"I can sure try!" he said.

Les chuckled. "Don't worry," he said. "She's a great teacher."

Marc could only smile. He already knew that. But he wasn't sure if it would be such a good idea to tell his father so at this particular moment.

As the men began to strip, Sheila added, "Leave the hose and garters on- and the wigs too. I want to be serviced by my lady boys!"

Sheila stood up, stepped between her men then bending over, removed the thong, her bulging anal hole and pussy lips staring back at them. Turning around she returned to the bed, and moved to the center of it, then sat down, facing her two men, her legs spread open. "Why don't you two come over here and give your Mother some good loving?" she invited.

Father and son looked at each other for a moment, both smiling then eased over to the edge of the bed, standing side by side, their distended cocks pointing in her direction, more or less aimed at her cunt. Sheila patted both sides of the bed. "Les, you get on this side, and Marc you get on the other, so I can have another taste of those hard ladyboy cocks." Both men quickly obliged, climbing on their hands and knees until they were on each side of her, their cocks just inches from her face and each other as well. Sheila reached out, taking one in each hand, extending them until they were pointed straight at each other once again. For a moment she just held them, feeling the hot rigid rods in her hand, trying to decide which one to take first.

She decided to go for Marc's first, intent on seeing the reaction of her husband as she sucked on their son's rod, just inches from his own. Quite quickly she saw this was far from an issue. If Les had any deep hidden reservations about what was going on, he was obviously not showing it. As she slipped her tongue under her son's cock, licking all around his shaft and cockhead, she was staring intently into Les' eyes. All she saw was a mixture of fascination and excitement. Les had never seen her touch another man's cock and now she was lathering up the stiff rod of their own son. Descending to his nut sack she gave that a few good licks, then swallowed one of them whole, sucking it deep into her hot wet mouth. Marc gave out a great moan of pleasure.

She returned to his rod, slowly sliding the tip into her mouth, then gradually taking him deeper and deeper into her mouth until she began to feel the tip pressing against her throat. It was now around two thirds of the way in, and she began a hard sucking motion that initiated another round of moans from Marc.

Just inches away, Les was steadily jerking his own hard cock admiring the lovely view right in front of him. He watched in admiration as Sheila demonstrated her cock sucking skills to their son. He had seen it many times himself of course, but never for another man. He could hardly have imagined it would be his own son he was watching get such succulent treatment. After a few good hard pulls, she slid her lips back to the tip, sucking every inch as she did. Les had seen this move hundreds of times before and he was pretty sure what was coming next. Sure enough, Sheila did not disappoint. After a couple of sloppy licks around Marc's cockhead, she began to slowly ease her mouth down on to his shaft, bit by bit, as if in slow motion, until her lips were buried against the base of his balls. This created an even louder moan from Marc.

"Oh Mom, I can't believe how good you can suck cock!"

Sheila slid her lips back out to the tip then once again repeated the process, giving him a few good sucks, literally swallowing his hot cock down her throat. This, she knew, would lead to a massive orgasm in a matter of moments, and not ready for that, she withdrew her sweet mouth from his rod letting go of the head with a loud smack.

"Now," she said. "It's your father's turn."

She turned to the left and basically repeated the same process with the same results, this time glancing over at her son from time to time, where he was kneeling, slowing rubbing his rigid rod. After giving Les a couple of minutes of pleasure, she sat up a bit, and grabbed both cocks again.

"Why don't you boys move a bit closer together. I want to see the tips of your cocks touching again." They were quick to oblige, easing up, their knees pressed against her sides. As they leaned forward a bit, she guided their cock slits together, now covered with her saliva which she used to lubricate the two cockheads, rolling them over and over each other. Then she leaned forward a bit and opened her mouth, placing both heads on her open lips once again producing more moaning from her men.

Now she began rubbing them back and forth against each other and her own tongue. Completely covering them with a combination of their own pre-cum and her mouth juices. Once they were good and slick, she slowly began to slide them into her mouth, side by side. This time she was able to get almost a third of the both of them into her hot mouth. She began to suck on both of them, closing her mouth around the massive amount of man meat in her mouth as best she could. For all three of them it was an amazing sensation and terribly exciting. Marc was the first to speak.

"Oh Mom, this is unbelievably hot! I can't believe you can get so much of Dad's and mine's cocks in your mouth at the same time."

"Yes. And it feels so damn good!" Les chimed in.

She would have loved to continue this. But she was fairly sure if she did for very long, they would both be shooting hot loads of cum into her mouth. As amazing as that might be, she had an aching pussy that needed filling at the moment, so she removed them both and sat back a bit, still holding on to the two rods, as if holding the leashes on two dogs.

Looking up into her husband's eyes, she asked, "Les dear, would you mind terribly if your son fucked his Mommy's love hole for a bit?"

Les looked at Marc when she said this. He could see the mixture of uncertainty and anticipation in his eyes. Suddenly a thought came into his head. Trying to look somewhat stern, which was not coming across very well as he was smiling so broadly, he said, "On one condition."

"And what would that be, honey?"

Les grinned, holding his tongue for a moment, looking at son then wife. "He has to do you doggy style," he said. "And you have to suck my cock at the same time."

Sheila let out a little giggle. "Well that certainly sounds interesting," she said. "I suppose we could give it a try if Marc is willing."

"Sounds great to me," Marc replied, before they could even look up at him.

With that Sheila rolled over in the bed and stuck her ass up in the air, propped on her arms, her massive boobs swaying just above the bed.

Les took charge for a moment. "Okay, Son, wait for your Mother and I to get in position and the you can come at her from behind. Marc just nodded and stepped to the end of the bed, where he stood staring at his Mother's wet slit and puckered asshole, absently rubbing his throbbing cock. Les moved forward, pointing his rigid prick at his wife's lips.

Sheila lifted up a bit on her shoulders allowing better access for her husband's insertion into her mouth. As he began to slide forward he could not resist pausing for a moment to give each or her pendulous breasts a good squeeze and a quick lick across her hard extended nipples. Les positioned his penis right in front of his wife's face and she wasted no time going to work on his cockhead, her tongue flicking at his slit then encircling his glans. Les gave out a relaxed moan, feeling the warm tongue against his equally hot rod.