It Runs in the Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn you're hot!" she heard from behind as she bent over.

Sheila smiled at her husband. "Just wanted to give you boys something to thing about while you were gone," she said.

"Well," Les nodded. "That should do it."

They headed downstairs and into the kitchen. Marc had thrown on some running shorts and a tank top along with his favorite pair of sandals. He was at the center counter in the kitchen pouring a bowl of cereal when his mother came into view. He stopped, mid pour and his mouth fell open.

"Damn, Mom. That's hot!"

Both parents chuckled. Conversation stopped for a few moments as all searched for something to eat. All the "activity" from the previous night had certainly made them hungry.

As they were sitting and eating, Sheila looked at Marc and blurted out, "So, Marc, how would you like to fuck your sister?"

Marc choked on his cereal, unable to speak for several seconds. Sheila looked over at Les seeing the shock in his eyes as well. Les didn't know what Marc had told her already. She figured this was as good a time as any to get this out, as it seemed relevant to the current situation. She explained the little encounter between Marc and Kim, watching how both men seemed to respond. Though both seemed a bit nervous during the retelling, she could also detect that both were visualizing this in their heads-and getting turned on by it as well. She could see Marc's bulge from where she was sitting and across the breakfast table from her, Les had his hand in his lap, and she didn't imagine it was just resting there.

Les nodded after she had finished the story. "Looks like we may have a kinky daughter as well," he said. "Crazy as this seems, it may work out alright after all."

Marc cleared his throat, then meekly added, "Well, if she really wants to, I certainly won't stop her."

Sheila smiled. "Well, you will have to share, you know."

Marc grinned. "Not a problem."

The parents proceeded to fill Marc in on the plan. Now it was just a matter of waiting on the daughter. Which turned out to be but one minute.

Kim had driven around for at least twenty minutes. She finally pulled into Starbucks and ordered a cappuccino. It was fairly quiet this early on a Saturday morning and she found a table near the back and sat down, and began to formulate a plan. Since she had always been so open and comfortable with her mom, she guessed that would be the best place to start. She just had to come up with some way to get her alone long enough to get things going. Her mind began to wander into fantasy again. She imagined herself touching her mother's bountiful breasts, then sucking on her nipples, then running a finger down to her cleft, feeling that amazing clit for the first time. Once again, with great difficulty, she suppressed this thought. Still, Sheila was making both her son and husband dress up like girls it appeared to her. So maybe a real woman wasn't out of the equation either.

Finishing her coffee, she headed for the doorway. She estimated it would take around ten minutes to get back, which means she would have been gone around an hour. Hopefully they were up and about by then. If not? Well, maybe she would just slip upstairs once again. The thought came into her head, that she just might walk right into the room and tear her clothes off and demand that all of them give her sexual pleasure right then and there. Once, again she chased those thoughts away. "One thing at a time," she said. "One thing at a time."

She pulled into the driveway, shut off the engine, then sat for a moment, gathering her thoughts, trying to calm down for the umpteenth time. She looked down at herself, sitting behind the wheel. Kim had not intended to dress sexy for the day. She had chosen some old pumps, a pair of jeans and a cute summer top with a little lace around the collar. The jeans were not the sexiest pair, but they were fairly tight and certainly accentuated the curves of her lovely ass. As she considered the top she was wearing she realized though it was not particularly sexy by itself, she could certainly make it sexy. A devilish little grin crept across her lips.

She reached behind her and underneath the top until her fingers met at the clasp of her bra. With a couple of quick flicks, the band came undone. She reached upward and pulled the straps down from her shoulders and slipped the bra out from under the blouse. Then she undid all the buttons along the collar. Her breasts now strained against the material, her nipples clearly outlined by the red summery top. In the center she could see ample cleavage peeking out as well. She also remembered that she had a pair of white high heels in the back that were easily accessible. Stepping out, she quietly opened the trunk and pulled them out of the bag in the back then sat on the back bumper, changing shoes. Standing, she looked down at herself, and smiled. This should be just the right balance. She wanted to look sexy, after all, not slutty-although she felt rather slutty to be honest.

Walking up to the front door, she could not help but notice how her recently freed breasts swayed as she walked. Kim was getting hornier by the minute and she also was enjoying the freedom of going braless. She hadn't been planning on wearing a lot of clothes this weekend anyway, and now she was hoping she could get by with even less.

She hesitated for a moment at the front door, then grabbed the knob and turned it, stepping inside.

This time she made little effort to be quiet- which was a good thing since her heels clicked across the wooden floor, like a horse's hooves. As she moved deeper into the house she could hear talking coming from the kitchen. Just as she turned the corner, into the room, she said, "I'm here everybody," announcing the obvious.

For a while all was simple familial actions, as Mom and Dad hugged her and told her how glad they were to have her home. Marc came forward and gave her the obligatory lukewarm brother hug, then returned to his bowl of cereal. Les and Sheila still stood around her for the moment. Sheila seemed extraordinarily happy to have her daughter home. Kim could not help but notice the way she was almost dreamily staring at her, a warm smile across her lips. Les too, seemed very happy to have her there. He would glance at Kim, then at Sheila, then back at Kim again. They began to fill in each other on the details of their life.

After a bit, Kim mentioned that her boyfriend had been out of town for a week on business. "I'm glad to be with you guys," she added. "I was getting really lonely," she added, looking at Sheila. Just as she finished the statement, she winked. Kim had little doubt that her mother understood the meaning of this, but she just continued to smile.

"Well, you're home now, sweetheart," Sheila replied. "You needn't be lonely anymore." And then to her surprise, Sheila winked back.

This caught Kim off guard a bit, but she shoved the suggestions out of her mind and decided to tease Marc a bit. Moving to the table, she placed her hands out in front of her and leaned forward, leaning on her elbows, letting her cleavage spill out into the cleft of her blouse straight at Marc.

"So how's little brother? Got a girlfriend yet?"

Normally this would have elicited either a blush or an irritated admonition to stay out of his life. But instead, Marc smiled, steadily staring at her cleavage for several seconds before looking up and in the general direction of their parents who were still standing behind Kim.

"Well, sort of," he said.

Kim felt her heartbeat quickening a bit. She was not exactly sure what to read into all this, but she was pretty sure it involved some very wicked thoughts.

"Well," Kim continued, now lifting up on her hands. "Don't get too tied down yet. At your age the more the merrier I would say."

Marc shoveled another scoop of cereal into his mouth then pointed the spoon at her breasts. "I'll keep that in mind," he told her.

Kim stood and turned around. Her parents still stood just behind her smiling broadly, obviously very happy. Kim could feel a certain sexual tension filling the room. But she could also feel the obvious presence of love as well. Without really thinking about it, she moved forward and extended her arms towards her mother. Sheila responded immediately and the two embraced in a tight hug, their braless breasts pressed against one another, their hips rubbing one another.

Sheila turned her head and planted a big wet kiss on her daughter's neck. "We're so glad to have you home, baby," she said just above a whisper.

Kim moved her hands lower down, hugging her mother's bountiful bottom. "Well I'm really glad to be home," she responded. After a moment, she gently pushed her mother away, and reached for her father.

Les responded in similar fashion. At first, he attempted to be a bit more proper, hugging her shoulders, his hips a few inches away. But Kim reached down to the small of his back and pulled his loins into hers. When she did, she felt a huge bulge pressing into her abdomen. The thought jumped into her mind about the old cliché of a pipe in the pants. This was no pipe, but it was certainly big enough to be one. She reached up and gave him a similar kiss to the one she had given Sheila. "I'm really looking forward to some family time," she whispered in his ear.

Marc was watching all this with a great deal of interest. He had been fighting fantasies of fucking Kim since Sheila had brought it up. Not because he didn't want to, but because he kept getting an erection and the loose fitting gym shorts he had on would do nothing to hide it. But after this display of affection, he began to suspect that really didn't matter too much. He put down his cereal spoon and stood up. Looking down, he could see his cock was already at half mast and pushing against the front of his shorts. "Hey Sis. What about a hug for little brother?"

Kim reluctantly released her father and turned. As Marc watched her gaze, it went straight to his crotch. "Why sure, I'd be glad to." She walked over to where Marc stood and gave him a hug much like she had her father. The main difference was that Marc made no attempt to keep his groin away from her mid-section. His long rod turned upward, flattened against her, the tip just burrowing into her belly. Though she tried, she could not help but allow a little gasp escape from her mouth. Instead of the neck, she kissed him on the cheek, just an inch from his mouth, then moved her lips to his ear and said as softly as she could, "well it certainly looks like you're happy to see me." She pulled away. Marc now had the proverbial tent pole.

"Guess so," he said. His gaze was faltering just a bit. His cheeks were a bit blushed.

It was Sheila that got things back on track. Her heart and mind were both racing and she couldn't wait to get her plan into gear. The signals Kim was sending made her think this was going to work. But she had to get her alone and find out for sure before this could become a full blown family orgy. Someone had to figure out the boundaries, and judging from the way the men had taken orders from her the previous night, it was up to her to make up the rules.

Sheila explained their plan for the morning to Kim who seemed delighted with the idea. When she mentioned the steaks Kim licked her lips.

Looking over at her father and brother who were now standing next to each other, she said, "Mmm, I could sure use a nice big piece of meat or two."

"Well I think we can take care of that pretty well," he said. He briefly looked over at Marc who smiled.

After a bit more small talk, Marc headed for his room to get into some appropriate clothing for the public. Sheila began to put the few dirty dishes into the dishwasher. Kim chipped in to help as well, and about the time they were done, Marc came bounding back, in jeans and polo just like his father.

"We should be back in two and a half to three hours," Les said. "Strip steaks sound okay to everybody?" As the words spilled from his mouth, he realized once again he had stumbled into the land of sexual innuendo, although this time it was not intentional. He just liked NY strips. He realized everyone was smiling at him.

Sheila spoke first. "I'm sure that's fine with everyone. I think everyone here likes a strip now and then."

Les chuckled. "Who wouldn't?" The men waved goodbye and were off.

The women watched them walking out the door. After it had shut, Kim came up to her mother and put an arm around her waist. "Mom, I think I am going to really enjoy this weekend."

Sheila looked over at her lovely daughter and softly kissed her on the forehead. "I certainly hope so," she said.

After the men left Sheila and Kim went out to the car and brought in Kim's things. As they were heading back in the door, Kim said "Hey Mom, how about you and me take a swim while the boys are gone. I have a cute new swimsuit I'd like you to see. You can let me know if you think the boys will like it."

Sheila nodded. "That sounds like a great idea. I have a new one myself that I don't think that you've seen."

"Great," her daughter replied. "I'll put my things away and we can change. I'll meet you out by the pool."

Sheila nodded again. After they had taken Kim's things to her room, she headed upstairs to get her suit. Kim began disrobe, then dug in her suitcase for the new suit. It was a shiny blue number. The top was just ample enough to cover her large breasts. The bottom was even tinier- a thin blue triangle in front that barely covered her pussy lips and a thin blue band disappearing into her ass cheeks behind. She slipped it on then looked at herself in the mirror, running her hands up and down the front of her body, then turning to look at her ass in profile. She could already feel a tingling in her cunt. Slipping on some sandals she hurried towards to pool.

Upstairs, Sheila was pulling out a sexy red suit. It was more expansive below, though it certainly still revealed ample skin. But up top it was little more than a couple of tiny triangles, covering her big hard nipples and not much else. Just like her daughter below, she was looking herself over in the mirror. She took her fingers and pinched her nipples through the satiny material, making them perk up even more. Sheila also did a slight pivot to observe her ass. After a critical stare or two, she went to her closet and retrieved a pair of white high heel clogs which she slipped on then returned to the mirror. Now her ass was high and perky sticking up in the air just like it did all on its own 20 years before. She headed down the stairs and down the hall that lead to the pool. Opening the patio door, she saw Kim already there. She was bending over the side feeling the water temperature with her hands. It was just a bit cool but not cold- just the right temperature for swimming. Kim could plainly see her daughter's rounded ass cheeks, the thin strand of blue satin barely covering her cunt lips.

When Sheila's clogs began to click across the concrete, Kim turned her head. Seeing her mother's sexy suit, her face returned a radiant smile. "Mom, that is so sexy!"

Sheila stopped, returned the smile, trying hard not to blush. "You think so? You don't think I'm too old for a suit like this?"

Kim turned completely around and stood up. "Mom, I just hope I'm half as sexy as you when I'm your age."

Sheila waved a hand in mock protest. "Oh you're just being nice to your old mom."

Kim's smile faded into a sincere frown. "No, Mom. I really think you're hot!"

Sheila looked a little startled for a moment, but quickly recovered. Now both of her children had told her she was hot in the space of a weekend. This was a unique family indeed. She moved forward and embraced her daughter tightly, their breasts flattened together. "You're so sweet," she said, then kissed her daughter on the cheek. Kim continued to hold her mother close to her, feeling her breasts against her own and the way they heaved in and out as they both were breathing a little heavily.

Finally, she pulled away and said, "Is the hot tub on? A nice soak might feel good after a swim."

Sheila nodded in agreement. "That does sound good. It's on, but turned down low. I'll go turn it up." She headed for the little hut on the far end of the patio that housed the hot tub behind tinted windows. She stepped inside and turned up the thermostat, then turned on the jets to low just to circulate the hot water a little more quickly. Just about the time she left the hut, she heard a loud splash and smiled, knowing her daughter had gone off the low diving board by the side of the pool.

At first Kim was not visible, but then Sheila spied her gliding along just below the surface about midway in the pool. As she neared the shallow end she pulled up where the water was about chest deep and jumped into the air, launching herself above the surface, sending a great shower about her long hair. Sheila, who had been walking slowly in that direction, stopped in her tracks. Kim was topless.

Seeing the surprise in her mother's eyes. She let out a mischievous little laugh. "Come on Mom. Come skinny dip with me!"

Sheila stood staring, mesmerized by her daughter. Kim was standing in the pool, her hands sensuously rubbing her breasts her nipples right below the water, staring right back at her mother, a sneaky little smile on her lips. "Come on," she said again. "The water's perfect."

Sheila tried to think back to the last time she had skinny dipped. When the children were small they had done so a few times, but since the time Kim reached puberty that had stopped. She was beginning to strongly suspect that Kim had more on her mind than just swimming. At the cusp of yet another fantasy, she took a long breath to clear her head. She was afraid if she joined her daughter there would be no turning back from wherever this was leading. Kim obviously did not seem nervous. And Sheila was getting hotter by the minute- and not just from the late morning sun.

"Well, why not," she finally said, and headed for one of the lounge chairs to lay her suit upon. Coming closer, she could see Kim's little suit, both top and bottom, lying on the side of the pool. The thought of her hot daughter completely nude, stimulated her even more. Feeling just a bit shy, she turned away from the pool and untied her top, letting it tumble off her breasts and onto the lounge. Then taking a string in each hand, she undid the bottom, which fell away from her ass and between her legs, where she pulled it out the front. Behind she heard a wolf whistle. "Hot Momma!" she heard her daughter say. Lastly she reached down and undid her clogs. In so doing she realized that her ass was staring straight at Kim, and no doubt her pussy lips peeking out as well. When she at last turned around she saw that Kim had moved in a bit more to where the water was but waist deep. She still was smiling, but her arms were hanging at her side. She seemed to be admiring her mother's body as Sheila moved towards the pool and stepped off into the water. Sheila took a couple of steps then submerged gliding towards her daughter. She pulled up about three feet short, then shot up in the air, and began splashing water all over her daughter.

Kim laughed and returned the favor. Soon they were chasing each other around and giggling like little girls. This went on for a couple of minutes, both laughing and splashing, chasing each other into the deep end then Sheila herding Kim back towards the shallows. Once she got to where she could plant her feet, she gave a strong shove that propelled her close enough to grab Kim's arm. Kim resisted a bit, but more in mock play than any real attempt to get away. Soon Sheila had her reeled in and held her from behind, her breasts pressed up against Kim's back, her arms encircling her waist.