It Runs in the Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give?" she demanded, fighting back another giggle.

"Give," Kim replied.

Sheila loosened her grip and Kim twirled around. They were face to face, Sheila's arms still around Kim's waist, just inches apart. Sheila stared into her daughter's deep brown eyes. Much like the two days before, she now felt the strange and intoxicating combination of love and lust. She reached up with one hand and brushed a strand of hair away from her daughter's face. "You are such a beautiful and wonderful daughter," she said.

Kim's smile deepened. She reached up and rested her arms on her mother's shoulder's. "Well, it's probably because I have such a wonderful and beautiful Mom."

Sheila lowered her gaze staring at her daughter's hard nipples, protruding from her lovely breasts. Looking up, she smiled softly. "I love you so much," she said. She leaned in quickly and gave her daughter a wet kiss on the cheek, then pulled back, smiling more broadly.

Kim seemed touched by this display, and for a moment Sheila thought she might cry, but quickly she smiled again and said, "I love you too Mom," and pulled her into a tight embrace. This went on for several seconds, both feeling the other's breasts heaving against their own as their breathing was still a little rushed from the pool play before.

Kim made the next move, lowering her hands until they were resting on the cheeks of her mother's ass, just below the waterline. Sheila responded to this by taking her daughter's hands in her head, and bringing them nose to nose. Slowly leaning in, she planted a soft kiss on her daughter's lips then pulled away, to see how Kim would respond. The look she saw was more like lust than anything else. Sheila felt soft hands move further down and squeeze her fleshy butt cheeks. Immediately after that, Kim leaned into her mother, and pressed her lips against Sheila's.

Unlike the first kiss which was brief and soft, this kiss was firm, and Kim's lips lingered, moistly massaging her mother's. Sheila had never kissed a woman like this before. It was much like romantically kissing a man, but not quite the same. It was for lack of better words, more gentle, more feminine. Soon she felt Kim's tongue darting out, probing her lips for an invitation. After the second such try, Sheila loosened her lips, letting her daughter's tongue slide inside. A bit hesitantly at first, then more brazenly, she allowed her own tongue to dance with her daughter's. As the kiss deepened and prolonged, Sheila brought her own arms down to her daughters round ass and reciprocated the massage. The kiss probably lasted a minute, but seemed so much longer. Eventually, both had to pull away to catch some air.

Feeling she needed to have one last indication of where this was leading, she said, "that was some kiss. If this keeps up I don't think, I will be able to keep my hands to myself."

Kim's response was to once again pull her mother's lips to her own and sensuously resume the kiss. After a couple of good passes with the tongue once again, she pulled away and put her mouth right next to her mother's ear and whispered, "suck my nipples."

Sheila pulled back just a few inches, looking at her daughter's heaving breasts. "Maybe we should go to the hot tub hut, where it's a little more comfortable."

Kim smiled, "that sounds like a great idea."

The two walked hand in hand to the little room that housed the hot tub. Here the swirling octagonal pool was surrounded by cushioned benches. Sometimes after a good soak in really hot water, if felt good to sit up a bit, perhaps even open a window to let in a bit of cool air. But those benches could be used for other things as well. She and Les had had some wonderful fucks and sucks on those benches. But it had never seen anything like this.

Slipping swiftly in, the two took seats side by side on the first bench and immediately embraced once again, hands wandering up and down the other's body, caressing shoulders and backs and eventually breasts. After some more heavy kissing, Sheila let her mouth slip down her daughter's chin, kissing all the way down her neck and then venturing across her chest, headed for one of the little buds she had been instructed to suckle. The erotic arousal had caused Kim's nipples to harden and protrude even more, and though not the size of Sheila's they were plenty large enough. Sheila extended he tongue first, giving the little tip and teasing flick. This was followed by a few generous licks. Sheila could feel Kim's hand on the back of her head gently pressing her towards her hot breast. Relenting, Sheila slipped the whole nipple in her mouth, gently sucking. Kim began to moan.

"Oh, Mom! That feels so nice. Go on and suck it. Suck it hard!"

Sheila slipped as much of her daughter's breast into her mouth as she could and began to massage the warm flesh with her tongue. She had sucked and licked on Les' nipples many times. But this was something completely different. She began to understand why Les loved to do that to her so much. After several good sucks on the right breast, she released it and ventured over to the left, intent on giving it equal time.

Kim was watching her mother going down on her tits. She found it hard to imagine that Sheila had never done this before. If this was her first time she was certainly a quick learner.

After giving both breasts ample exposure, Sheila pulled away a moment and began massaging the both of them with her hands, admiring the lovely tanned globes-a sure sign Kim tanned in the altogether. She made a quick glance at her daughter's face, who was looking down at Sheila's massaging hands, and smiling softly. "So," she hesitantly began, glancing again at her daughter's eyes. "Have you ever been with a woman before?"

Kim reached down to her mother's head, running her fingers through the damp golden curls. "A few times. What about you?"

Sheila shook her head. "No, never. I had never even touched a woman's breasts before just now."

Kim leaned back just a bit, resting on her hands, and smiled. "So do you like it so far?"

Sheila leaned back as well and also smiled. "Yes very much."

Kim winked at her. "Good!" Reaching out, she placed her hand under one of her mother's mountainous tits, lifting it, feeling the heft. "Now, it's my turn."

Kim cradled the massive breast with both hands, slowly descending her mouth to the pencil thick nipple in front of her. She had suckled some breasts before, but nothing like this. The three previous girls she had experimented with were not nearly so large, nor were their nipples and areolas so impressive. She began by licking all around the tip, teasing her mother a bit, before softly passing the tip of her tongue across the nipple's sensitive bud. She heard her mother moan softly, and when she gazed up, she could see that her eyes were closed, her head thrown back. She dove in with abandon, taking the nipple and much of the areola into her mouth, sucking softly back and forth.

"Oh, honey, that feels so good," Sheila said. Her eyes were still closed, and now her lips remained parted in an expression of pure pleasure.

Kim pulled back for a moment. "Mom, why don't you lie down."

Without a word, Sheila slid softly back onto the cushioned bench, one leg along the ground the other propped upon the bench. Kim scanned the length of her body, admiring her mother's still firm stomach and lovely round thighs. Her eyes were quickly drawn to the fleshy folds of her cunt lips, with that amazing clit bulging like a little sentinel at the pinnacle of her pussy lips. She was tempted to rush right in and swallow it like a little morsel of candy, but resisted. She still had work to do on those breasts. Leaning over her mother, she braced herself on either side and descended once again to Sheila's nipples, alternating licks between one and the other. Soon she began to suck on them with abandon, slurping loudly, saliva freely running from her mouth as if devouring some luscious dessert. Kim had never enjoyed sucking a woman's tits so much. She enjoyed it so much it kept her from heading further below for a good five minutes, but eventually the lust building inside compelled her onward.

Slipping just below them, she began planting wet kisses all along her mother's chest, gradually getting to her stomach, where she began to snake a serpentine tongue into her belly button. Sheila let out the loudest moans so far, and Kim soon felt a hand gently resting on the back of her head. Slowly, teasingly, she slid the tip of her tongue in a line from Sheila's navel down towards her cleft, halting just an inch or so above her clit, then running back up to her navel. She repeated this twice more, each time running her tongue along one side and then dipping into the fold between her mother's thighs and pussy mound. After this third trip, she raced back upwards all the way to her breasts, briefly kissing each nipple then continuing up her neck, to her mother's ear.

"Let me suck on your clit and eat your pussy," she whispered.

Kim pulled back looking her mother in the eyes. Sheila lifted up on her elbows. She looked to be in a trance of lust. Reaching out, she took her daughter's head in her hands and pulled their lips together, giving Kim an intense kiss. Then she returned the whisper.

"Only if I can lick yours too."

Kim smiled. "You better believe it!"

Sheila reclined once again, inviting Kim to return to pleasuring her. Her daughter's tongue quickly retraced its path, down her neck across her nipples, down her belly, pausing a moment to lap at her belly button, then back down to the steaming cunt below. Kim went slowly at first, partially to see how her mother would react, and partially to take in the up close view of her mother's monstrous engorged clit. Kim had never seen anything like it-not in real life, not even in erotic movies. It was magnificent. Her own was larger than any other she had seen with her own eyes. But Sheila's was three times that size. It well over an inch long. She made several circles around the edges, then descended on down to her mother's pussy which was dripping with cunt juices. Kim lapped them up greedily, tasting the sweet salty nectar before swallowing it. Sheila was starting to squirm with pleasure. Kim could hardly wait to attack her lady cock.

After several more good passes along the cunt folds of her mother's pussy lips, Kim darted her tongue deeper inside, feeling the heat and wetness, a slit ready for fucking. Kim visualized her brother's big rod penetrating that hole, as she strongly suspected it already had. The tongue wandered upwards again to the intersection of cunt and clit. This time she slid it lightly across the top, which elicited a louder moan from her mother. The cunt juices were flowing freely now, and when Kim once again raked her tongue along the slit of her mother's pussy, she was amazed at how wet it was. She penetrated the folds, tongue fucking her with zeal. Sheila was moaning more and more, and as Kim glanced back could see that her mother was pinching her hard nipples, making them even harder and larger than they were before.

Deciding that foreplay had gone on long enough, she returned to the hard knob of Sheila's lady cock. She ran her tongue around it several times, making swift, but soft swirls. After a few passes she plunged downward pulling the engorged clit into her mouth, sucking it steadily between her lips. Sheila began to writhe beneath her and Kim realized it would not take much more to make her mother come.

Sheila began to shout her encouragement:

"Oh that's it. Yes! Suck my clit. Suck it harder. Make me cum!"

Kim began to work her mother's sex knob around and around in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the hot knob. She could feel Sheila lifting her hips ever so slightly off the bench below, pressing her hot flesh against her daughter's slippery tongue. Suddenly Sheila began to shudder and shake and Kim knew she was about to cum.

"Oh, oh, I'm cumming! Yes. Yes. Oh suck my clit!"

Sheila released shudder after shudder, pushing ever harder against Kim's lips. This went on for almost a minute, as she continued to feel the waves of pleasure pulsating from her hot loins below. Eventually, after one final shudder she slumped back down again, settling on the bench below, breathing hard, sweat glistening on her body.

Kim let her mother's hard clit slip from her lips and moved below to lap in the bounteous nectar of her mother's cunt. She could smell the hot sex on her face. Taking a slender finger, she slid it along the slit of her mother's pussy, then effortlessly slipped it inside, feeling the hot wetness of Sheila's love box, then pulling it out dripping with love juice. She slid it into her own mouth tasting the musky sex from her finger. When she looked up at her mother's face she saw a look of relaxed ecstasy, the eyes barely open, a gentle smile on her face.

"So I guess I did alright?" she said with a wink.

Sheila's smile widened. "You did wonderfully!"

Kim stood and moved to her mother's lovely face, then knelt down and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. Sheila's face was sweaty from the passion, little droplets formed upon her for forehead and cheeks. Below her body was sleek with sweat and Kim was sorely tempted to go at that voluptuous body once again. But she knew this was the time to seize the initiative, as her mother lay below her in blissful ecstasy.

Kim took a finger and brushed aside a curl from her mother's face, then reached out and gave her a long sensuous kiss on the lips. She pulled away then looked into her mother's eyes. Sheila was smiling lovingly back.

"So Mom, was I better than Marc?"

The eyes narrowed a bit, but the smile remained. "What do you mean honey?"

Kim stood, now looking down on her sexually arousing mother. "Well, from what I could tell this morning I would guess that he and Dad were doing more than just snuggling with you last night."

Sheila's eyes now widened. She lifted up on her elbows. "What did you see honey?"

Kim took a finger and slid it into her mouth, sucking on it suggestively for a second before moving it to one of her nipples and rubbing it sensuously. "I saw enough to know that I want some of whatever it is you're having."

Sheila sat up. It looked like this little scheme was going to be easier to pull off than she imagined. She stood, extended her arms around her daughter's waist and pulled her into another sensuous embrace, breasts, hips tongues grinding into one another. After a bit she pulled away, looking her daughter in the eyes, then winking. "Well, I think, judging from what just happened that might can be arranged. But first we have to talk. Let's get cleaned up and we can discuss this some more.

Kim nodded. "That sounds good."

The two headed towards the downstairs shower, holding hands as they went.

"So Honey," Sheila began. "Just how kinky are you?"

Kim laughed. "Well, I'm not sure. But obviously I'm willing to experiment."

Sheila chuckled as well. "Looks like it runs in the family," she said.

After getting cleaned up the two women met once again down by the pool. Sheila had slipped into some short shorts and a cutoff Tee that was about two sizes too small and struggled mightily to keep her massive tits from breaking through, the big hard nipples distinctly outlined by the thin material. Kim had donned a light flowing summer dress that she had neglected to button up, so that most of her lovely breasts could be seen swaying as she walked towards her mother. As they sat on the patio, Sheila began to fill Kim in on the escapades of the previous day, including the whole story of her encounter with Marc the day before.

As Sheila described how she had seduced her own son, Kim grew more and more aroused. Without even being completely conscious of when it had happened, she realized that one of her hands had crept into her dress and was massaging her breasts, gently brushing across her nipples, which had hardened into little pink pearls. She also noticed that this caressing seemed to be exciting her mother, whose descriptions grew more and more explicit. As she described the sensation of Marc burying his hard cock deep into her cunt, Kim's hand descended down her dress, and began softly rubbing back and forth across the folds of her pussy. By the time she described the two of them sharing his cum in a kiss she was rubbing her clit.

Sheila as well now found it impossible to keep her hands off her own body. As she completed the tale, her hands rose to her breasts and began gently kneading them. For a moment, there was silence, save for the heavy breathing of the two women. It was Kim that broke the silence.

"Mom, you're making me so hot! I'm going to have to cum or I won't be able to control myself."

Sheila lifted the tight tee above her breasts and continued to rub them, pinching the huge nipples. "You're not the only hot one around here. I can tell that my pussy is dripping."

Kim was rubbing her hard clit furiously. "Mom, would you suck my clit?"

Sheila smiled, stood. "I would love to, honey." She moved to where her daughter was sitting and stood over her looking down. Her voice growing huskier, she said, "take your dress off."

Kim stood, the two just inches apart. As she slipped the dress down over her shoulders, Sheila moved in, taking Kim's head in her hands and pulling their mouths together as the dress slipped to the floor. Tongues were soon probing once again. After French kissing for a bit, Sheila's lips slipped down to her daughter's chin, her tongue darting out and making a trail down her neck to her chest. Sheila zeroed in on one nipple and then the other, gently biting and tugging on them. She could see and feel Kim's chest heaving with excitement.

"Oh, Mom, I am so horny!" she exclaimed in a coarse whisper, dripping with lust.

Sheila said nothing, continued to work the hard nipple upon which she was now suckling. Kim's hands had drifted to the back of her mother's head and were pulling her into her waiting breast. After a few more sucks and licks, Sheila began to squat, until she was on her knees, her face directly across from Kim's belly, just below her navel. The tongue shot out of her mouth, tracing a path upward to her navel, where it made little loving swirls. Kim continued to breath loudly and Sheila could sense that she was impatient for sexual satisfaction.

Kim squeezed her mother's head a bit more tightly and whispered, "Oh, Mom, please suck my clit! Suck my clit and make me cum!!"

Sheila began to descend. For the first time in her life, she found herself inches from another woman's cunt. She could smell the sex, see the juices seeping from Kim's honey box. Perched above it all was the hard knob of her daughter's clit. Not as large as hers most certainly, but well bigger than most she was almost certain, judging from the ones she had seen in erotic movies. Although she had never done this before, she knew what she liked, having trained Les over the years, and she assumed that Kim would probably be much the same. Not wishing to tease any longer, she adopted the faster of the methods, one that always brought her quickly to orgasm.

First, she slid her tongue up and down the wet folds of Kim's cunt, drinking in the salty sweet nectar. Next she inserted her tongue as deeply as she could, probing the warm depths of her daughter's love tunnel. She started tongue fucking her with rapidity, until her face was covered with Kim's cunt juice. After a minute or so of this, she withdrew her sinewy probe and moved it slowly up and around Kim's clit, circling it several times, but never quite washing over it in full force. After a couple of passes, she finally began to attack the hard lady cock directly, at the same time slipping a finger into Kim's cunt and finger fucking her with the fury the tongue had applied before. Kim was quickly nearing an explosion.