It Runs in the Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mom, that feels so good! I can't believe you've never sucked on a cunt before." She began to quiver. "Oh, please, fuck my cunt! Suck my clit!" she pleaded.

Sheila obliged. As she felt her daughter nearing orgasm, she began hooking her finger up towards Kim's cervix, rubbing and thrusting all in one motion. This move when done by Les was almost guaranteed to create the desired effect in her and she suspected it would with Kim as well. Indeed, it was but a matter of seconds before Kim began to shudder, her hands squeezing on the sides of Sheila's head pushing her mother's mouth into her mound.

"Oh, that's it!" she almost screamed. "Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!!"

Kim shuddered even harder and released a torrent of cunt juice, soaking her mother's face. Sheila lapped at it greedily, getting all she could, the rest dripping down her chin and on to her breasts. Kim continued in orgasmic ecstasy for another minute or so, gradually coming down from the high, until she found herself in a blissful calm place. Looking down at last, she was almost overwhelmed by the sight below-her own mother, her face covered with her cunt juices.

"Mmm, Mom. That was wonderful!" She placed her hands on Sheila's shoulders and gently encouraged her to stand so they could once again embrace.

"That was wonderful, Mom. But you still haven't filled me in about what was going on with the three of you."

Sheila reached up and kissed Kim on the nose, then stepped away just a bit, and gave her a wink. "All in good time," she said. "But first we better go put on a few more clothes. The boys will be home soon. Then it's our turn to leave. We have some shopping to do."

Kim smiled. "Just what kind of shopping did you have in mind?"

"Well," Kim began. "Some sexy clothes perhaps. And maybe some high heel shoes." She paused a moment for effect. "And maybe some things for us as well!"

Kim blinked, a bit surprised to say the least. But she quickly recovered.

"Sounds like this could be one hell of a weekend."

Kim laughed. "It already has been! And it's just getting started."