It Started With A Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back home in bed in the guest room, I could hear them making love in the next room, but I didn't care. David had said he liked me. I had never even mentioned to him my jealousy of Wendy's chest and my desire to have real breasts, but he had made arrangements for me to get implants tomorrow anyway. It was like we were somehow connected soul to soul. He knew my heart's desires without my even speaking them. Even though he was fucking Wendy, I still never felt closer to another human being than I did to him. I drifted off to sleep with visions of my new breasts swimming through my mind. Real cleavage.

Up early, I showered, dipilated and cleaned the last remnants of the cement from my chest where the breast forms had been attached last night. As I inspected myself, a little thrill ran through me. Were my nipples a little darker than before? I looked closely and pressed with my finger. OH! They certainly were more sensitive and there was a little puffiness surrounding them too. It wasn't much, but it was something. My body was responding to the hormones. Happy with my discovery, I applied a light makeup and slipped into a nice shift before heading down to make something to eat.

David was already there in my old robe, pouring himself a coffee. When I asked him what he wanted for breakfast, he reminded me that I couldn't eat or drink before surgery, and offered to fast with me. Of course I told him no and proceeded to get the pan from the drawer. As he moved aside, I once again was treated to a nice glimpse of his gorgeous cock and wondered if seeing my new breasts would make him hard. Oh. God. What was I thinking now?

It all happened in such a blur. I remember the clinic as very clean and the doctor as totally professional. There were a few questions, a release form and almost before I knew it I was laying in his surgery going under. My next recollection is of pain. I felt like my chest had been run over by a truck. Everything hurt everywhere but David was there smiling down at me and telling me it would be alright and I believed him. The doctor arrived with some pain medication and I fell back to sleep.

Sunday was a complete write off. I was still dopey from the anesthetic and the pain meds so I was in and out pretty much all day. I recall David being there once or twice, but mostly I slept until around supper time.

"Hey sleepy head," David chirped. "We better get some nourishment into you so your body has the resources to heal." This as he sat a tray with a bowl of soup over my lap. "How are you feeling Terri? How's the pain?"

Surprisingly, I didn't feel in too much pain and when I said so, David smiled his approval. God. Why did his smile make me melt? As I sipped at the soup my mind was wandering. What is it about this man that makes me act so out of character? I feel like a lovesick puppy when I'm around him. What is happening to me? I was brought out of my reverie by David's soft voice.

"Do you want to see them Terri? We really should check the dressings. If you don't want to see them, you can close your eyes. I'll just start taking these wrappings off."

"OH. Are you sure it's alright? Shouldn't the doctor be doing this?" But what I was really thinking was "OH MY GOD. David wants to see my new tits."

"Terri," he soothed. "I am a doctor, remember, and, animal or human, I know exactly what problems to look for in post-operative care. Relax."

How could I relax when this man I felt so strongly about was about to undress me for the first time. I prayed. I prayed that he would be gentle. I prayed that he would like them. I prayed that I would like them. And as the bandages came off, my prayers were answered. I felt the cool air contact my exposed skin as David unwrapped the last bandage, and I looked at his face to see his reaction. When I saw the smile and nod of approval I almost cried. Then I looked down to see for myself.

They were larger than the breast forms had been. Quite a bit larger. As many times as I had wished for real breasts I still wasn't ready for the view from this perspective. They looked like mountains bulging from my chest. I wasn't sure my uniform would close properly.

"Nice... Very nice," David whispered. "That man does do extraordinary work. Can you stand so you can look in the mirror?"

I stood and turned to the mirror on the back of the door. My eyes riveted to my reflection. He was right. Even in their currently swollen and bruised state, they were magnificent. Large and symmetrical, and well placed, if not a little too high. A pair that I would have admired on any other woman. Any other woman? I am a man, dammit. And then I felt David's hands move around from behind me and watched in the mirror as he cupped both my new appendages.

"Oh Terri," he whispered in my ear. "May I? They are just so perfect. Jim says they will take a few months to drop into their final position, but they look damned fine right now as far as I am concerned."

As he spoke, his hands continued to caress me in ways I had only dreamed of. As he rubbed his palms over my nipples it sent little shocks of pleasure to my brain, causing me to moan softly. I couldn't move. The feeling of his hands on my breasts was so intense, so startlingly unexpected and I couldn't tear my eyes away from the view in the mirror of him feeling me up as we stood there.

Suddenly the spell was broken when the door burst open and Wendy walked in.

"Well," she huffed. "Isn't this cozy. You haven't had your boobs for 36 hours yet and already you are flashing them at my boyfriend, and letting him feel you up. I hope you are not going to be such a slut when you are back at the office."

"But Wendy," I responded much whinier than I had intended. "I'm not a slut, David was just checking my dressings and making sure there wasn't too much swelling. It was all very innocent. Really," I lied.

"David," she continued, ignoring my response. "There will be no more of this shit. If you need to check out her incisions and swelling you call me to chaperon. Now. Get the pressure dressings back on and let's go back downstairs."

As she stood there watching David wrap me up, I was ecstatic to see the look of pure jealousy on her face. She had seen her boyfriend holding and admiring my breasts. They were bigger than hers, nicer than hers, and she was jealous of me. She was afraid he was attracted to me. Why was I thinking like this? What was happening to me? I'm not attracted to men. I don't want to steal my wife's boyfriend. God. How had this all gotten so weird so fast?

I was a little sore but with the help of some pain meds, I was ready to go back to work and be near David without having to worry about Wendy. The trouble was that my uniform was too small "up top". It was all I could do to get the buttons done up below my new appendages and there was no hope of doing them all the way to the top. When I looked in the mirror I realized that I was showing a scandalous amount of cleavage, totally unacceptable for an office environment. I searched high and low until I found an old white tee and re-dressed with it beneath my gaping top.

I wasn't at all happy with the result, but really had no choice. When I arrived at the clinic, David just looked at me and smiled.

"That looks interesting," he smiled. "But the tee shirt spoils the view of those magnificent new boobs. Come on back to my office. I had them deliver some new tops this morning."

When we got to his office, he waved his hand at a pile of uniforms laying across the back of his chair and just stood there looking at me, waiting. It took me a second to realize that he was waiting for me to remove my top. At that realization a thrill ran through me. He had already seen my breasts when he checked my dressings, and even touched them. But this was different somehow. There was no "medical" reason for this. It was simply exhibitionism.

I turned my back to David and began to undo my top. When I removed my tee, David cleared his throat and spoke.

"Turn around Terri," he commanded, "let me help you take off the bandages."

A rush of arousal flooded through me. I wanted to please him. I wanted to please him with all my heart, but at the same time I had no idea why. I turned to face him, eyes downcast in shame. As he approached me I felt myself tremble with excitement. His warm gentle hands expertly removed my dressings and soon I stood there topless.

"Nice. These are going to be very nice." he whispered as his hands moved to cup my breasts. "Wendy's not here to interrupt us so let me just have a good look and feel before I help you re-wrap."

And so I stood there with my hands at my side as David gently felt me up.

"Any pain here?" He asked as his hands gently kneaded my breasts. "How about here? Here?"

I told him no each time. There was no pain, but as his hands cupped and rubbed my breasts I began to get excited. Ashamed of my reaction to his ministrations, I kept my eyes downcast. As I looked down, I couldn't help but notice that David's slacks were beginning to tent out as he continued to feel me up. The realization that my new body was turning him on caused another rush of arousal to flood through me, but this was ridiculous. Why was I letting this man do this to me? Why did I want it so much? And why was it exciting me so?

"I think you're ready for my present," he announced as he suddenly turned away and walked to his closet.

When he turned back towards me he held a black corset in his hands.

"I want you to put this on," he stated firmly. "I'll help you with the lacing so we get it tight enough to cinch in your waist"

The corset was extremely feminine with fancy stitching and lace trim. It made my tummy flip to think that David had bought it for me and wanted me to wear it for him. Why did this man make me feel this way? I never wanted this kind of a relationship with any man until I had met this one and somehow, some way he had sparked these strong feelings.

I held out my arms as directed as David wrapped the corset around my middle and began to lace it up. Tight. "ummf." Tighter. "OOMMF." With one more pull, I gasped that I could hardly breath. He expertly fastened a knot in the laces and then stood back to appraise his work.

"Oh Terri. That looks hot. The whole effect accentuates your breasts and hips nicely. When your waist starts to shrink, I'll get you a the next size down. I don't think we need to tell Wendy about this though, It will be our little morning ritual."

Another flip of my tummy as I realized that David and I would have a sexy, naughty little secret from my wife, his girlfriend. I stood taking small breaths as I dressed in my new uniform top. When I looked down I could see a generous amount of cleavage showing and the top was quite loose around my reduced waistline.

That day was the first time I realized how casual David was becoming about his privacy. He always announced when he was going to "take a leak", and he never closed the bathroom door any more. I became obsessed with peaking in on him. I found excuses to walk by the open door and glance in at his exposed cock. What did I care? Why was I so obsessed with seeing his cock. I'm a man. I like women, but his cock was so beautiful. Beautiful? What was I thinking? But I couldn't stop myself, and I kept on sneaking looks at it.

It wasn't too many mornings after that, as I stood topless while David fondled my breasts I reached out my hand and stroked his hard cock through his pants. I don't know what I was thinking, I was just horny, and he was horny, and he was feeling me up, and his cock was hard, and... and... Oh God. It was so hard and thick as I rubbed my hand over it. I'd never touched another man's cock before and the feel of his rigid member was overpowering me. I wanted it in my hand.

"Oh. That feels good Terri," he groaned as he continued to work over my breasts and nipples. "Don't stop. Take it out if you want."

A thrill ran through me. David wanted me to touch him I was turning him on and he wanted me to touch him. I reached my other hand down, unbuckled his pants and unzipped his fly. A moment of panic ran through me. What was I doing. I'm not gay. I've never wanted to touch another man before. As if in a trance, I reached into his boxers and pulled out his hard thick cock.

"Hmmmmm Terri. That's it. Stroke it. That's it. Nice and slow. You know what a cock likes."

"Oh David," I whispered. "I shouldn't... We can't... It's not..."

"Hush now girl," he moaned. "Just keep working it while I work over your tits. It will be another little secret we share."

Another secret, another tummy flip at the thought of our clandestine affair, but this was going too far wasn't it? It was all so wrong. Why did I want it so badly. What was happening to me? Then David interrupted my thoughts.

"Terri. Squat down. Squat down and rub my dick on your tits. Stroke it and rub it on your tits."

Without stopping to consider his request, I dropped to my knees and began rubbing his hard cock over my breasts. I alternated stroking it with rubbing the head across my stiff nipples. Pretty soon I had worked into a rhythm and David was moaning steadily. He was so turned on. I had him so turned on I had never ever considered doing anything like this in my life, but it was absolutely thrilling.

I have no idea why I thought to do it. The thought had never crossed my mind before, but as I knelt there at David's feet it felt like I needed to do it. Before I could change my mind, I raised his cock to my lips and kissed it.

I didn't die. I had kissed a man's cock and I didn't die. It wasn't fatal. In fact it was exciting. It was exciting to hear him groan with arousal so I kissed it again. Then again. I stroked it and kissed it and then I opened my mouth and took him inside.

"That's it Terri," he encouraged. "That's a good girl. Just suck that cock. Oh God Terri. That's it just like that. Suck it."

His stream of encouragement excited me even more. I had become obsessed with his cock. I wanted his cock. I had his cock deep in my mouth and I was sucking him I was sucking my wife's boyfriend's cock, my boss' cock. My brain was ready to explode when I heard David grunt and say he was cuming.

Suddenly my mouth was flooded with his warm thick goo. I had never even tasted semen before let alone had a mouth full, but as his second spurt followed the first, I swallowed it down like a hungry slut and felt myself squirt a load of my own into my panties. As I filled my panties with my own cum, I just kept on sucking and licking and worshiping David's now spent manhood.

"Well isn't this a sight. What the fuck are you two doing?" It was Wendy

"So I was in the neighbourhood and thought I would drop in to see you and maybe invite you to lunch and I find you standing with your dick in my fagot husband's mouth?"

Shocked, I pulled off David's cock and turned to look at her. A string of cum and saliva trailing from his cock head to my lips.

"Oh that's a pretty picture Terri. He came in your mouth didn't he? You sucked off my boyfriend and swallowed his load of cum. How long has this been going on behind my back? Never mind. I don't want to know. Fuck you. Fuck you both. I hope you'll be very happy together. David. Don't bother to call. Terri. You slut. Don't bother to come home. The locks will be changed this afternoon and a suitcase with all your girly things will be in the driveway." With a final tearful "fuck you both,"she was gone.

"That was a bit uncomfortable," David huffed as he tucked himself away and zipped himself up. "Kind of ruined the mood."

"David..." I whined. "What am I going to do? Where am I going to go? I have nothing, and nowhere to stay," I sobbed, tears running down my cheeks to mingle with the remnants of his seed.

Why had I even done that? I never wanted to suck a cock. I'm NOT gay. It's just that He is so strong and confident and handsome. When he took it out I just couldn't resist it. And now, now I was homeless. What was I ever going to do? These thought brought on another flood of tears.

"I'll drive you over to get your stuff this afternoon after clinic," David announced. "You can have the on-call suite above the clinic for a while until we see if this whole thing blows over. No pun intended."

Wendy wouldn't even answer the door when we went to pick up my clothes so David just loaded the bag into the car and took me back to the clinic. After I was settled in, David made us a light meal complemented by a rather good Pinot. The food and wine soothed my shattered nerves and I was soon feeling much better.

"I suppose this is not all bad," David began."It will certainly allow us to increase your level of corset training and get that waist cinched right in. Why don't you take off your top and let me see if you need to be snugged up a bit?"

At his words a little thrill ran through my center. I was alone with David and he wanted me to take my top off. Knowing that there was no chance of further damage to my relationship with Wendy, I quickly undid my top and draped it over the chair back.

David's strong hands were soon holding me by the waist as he moved behind me. Why did they feel so good? What was it about this man that made me want to be close to him, made me want him so badly? As his hands gripped me tightly from behind I felt my nipples becoming stiff with arousal. Oh God. I wanted him so.

I couldn't stop myself from reaching down and taking his hands in mine to guide them up to my breasts. His throaty moan in my ear as he cupped and kneaded my tits in his strong warm hands was thrilling. I felt his bulge pressing against my ass and reached back to rub him. It was an awkward position, but exciting as he kissed and nibbled my neck and ears sending chills down my spine.

It was so exciting to be standing there being fondled. Then without warning David spun me around grabbed my breasts with both hands and kissed me. Kissed me full on the lips. In an instant, I was kissing him back. I was letting his tongue press between my lips as he kissed me and felt me up and I rubbed his cock through his slacks.

Sensory memories of that morning vaulted into my head. The sight of his big cock. The texture of it as it passed through my wet lips. My tongue swirling on the thick veins of the underside. The taste of his jizz as it flooded my mouth. The slippery goodness as it slid down my throat.

I simply could not resist any longer and dropped to my knees in front of him. Unzipping his slacks and pulling his cock free of his clothes before devouring it.

"Oh GAWD Terri," he gasped. "That's soooooo gooood baby. Yeah. Like that. Yeah. So HOT. Wait, Wait. Let's get more comfortable."

My passion was still rising, fueled by thoughts of what I had done that morning and what we were doing now. David took my hand and led me quickly to the couch. Before I had a chance to cool down or reconsider, he had me kneeling between his knees as he sat before me.

"Now. Where were we," he teased. "Oh yeah. My receptionist was sucking my cock like a champ. Come on Terri, time to get back to work."

His hands guided my head back to his cock and soon I was slurping and gagging as he pulled me up and down on his rigid pole. His steady stream of encouragement made me feel proud. Proud of how I was servicing my boss. My lover.

That thought shocked me to my core. We were lovers. I was sucking my lover's cock. What was it about this man? Why had he changed me so? Or had he changed me at all? Had I changed, or had I always been this way and just needed the right man to unlock my true nature. It all seemed too confusing.

My thoughts were interrupted by the feel of David's body stiffening and the flood of his warm gooey load into my willing mouth. For the second time that day, I had sucked a man's cock to completion and had swallowed his thick cum down into my tummy. As David collapsed back into the couch, I continued to worship his manhood. Continued to lick, suck, and caress it until it was completely soft and I had captured every last drop of his seed.