It Started With A Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few days later when:

"Terri," he called from his office. "Can you come out to the horse farm with me after we close up clinic tonight? Doctor James has a horse come up lame and I might need some help."

Anything. Anything for my boss, my love. Of course I said yes.

The James farm was stunning, with white board fences around the fields of horses. The outbuildings and barns were all red with white trim. David pulled up in front of a large red building with two cupolas. As we exited the car, Doctor James approached us from the building and greeted us warmly.

"I'm glad you're here Dave. She's in her stall. If she's lame I stand to lose a couple hundred grand."

We all headed directly to the stricken horse's stable where David spent a few minutes inspecting her leg and hoof.

"Nothing serious here, just looks like a sprain. We'll have to bandage it and keep her quiet for a couple weeks, but I think she's going to be fine," David announced.

The doctor was visibly relieved and after they had chatted briefly about the horse and her treatment, the conversation turned to me.

"I see you brought Terri along with you. How are you doing dear? It's been a few weeks since the surgery, maybe I better take a look to make sure things are OK."

We were in a barn. A barn. And he wanted to take a look at me. Did he mean right here? Right now? I stood there dumbfounded until he continued.

"It's OK Terri. You're a patient and we're alone out here. I know David has been checking on your wounds and I did the surgery so there's no sense being shy. Open your top and let's have a look."

My fingers trembled as I undid my top and spread it open. The cold air of the barn pulled my nipples into hard tight points and raised goose flesh on the rest of my torso. Without warning or preamble, Doctor James moved in front of me and began to rub and knead my firm breasts, pressing and squeezing all around. When he was done he looked at David.

"They're coming along nicely. Not too much scarring and they seem to be dropping nicely into place. Come here and feel this."

Now they each had hold of one of my breasts and Doctor James was giving a running commentary on how to inspect them and massage them to minimize formation of scar tissue. This was insane. What was I doing? Standing topless in a barn while two men felt me up and talked about my breasts. Why was this exciting me so. It was just an examination wasn't it? But when I looked down I could clearly see the bulge in David's pants. Oh God.

"I think the hormones are working nicely," the doctor continued, "and I like the way the corset is slimming her waist to accentuate her breasts and hips. All in all I think she's coming along just fine."

Then just as they were finishing up, a young man walked into the barn and stopped dead, staring straight at my boobs.

"Oh Dad. Sorry...I didn't know... Sorry." this last sorry directed at me.

"It's OK Chad, We're just examining some of my work. I did a breast augmentation on Terri a few weeks ago and Doctor Smith and I were checking on her progress. Terri, this is my son Chad. He's in pre-med at college. Chad come on over here and have a look at this."

My brain took a tailspin. Now I was topless in front of three people. Three men. I wanted to scream, to cover myself from this young man's stare. I wanted to turn and run but Doctor James tightened his grip on my arm and I was frozen to the ground as Chad approached.

"I want you to palpate here and here, just like this," Doctor James said indicating the sides of my exposed breasts and squeezing them firmly in his hands.

I jumped as Chad's cold hands gently caressed my breasts and my nipples stiffened even more.

"Alright Chad. You're not copping a feel, you are looking for scarring and any shifting of the implants so you have to palpate firmly. Here, like this."

With that Doctor James placed his hands on the backs of Chad's and began to press them firmly into my yielding flesh. Chad had a funny smile on his face as his father pressed his hands deeply into my tits and as I looked down I noticed a swelling in his jeans. Oh my God. What is happening to me? Why do I care if this young guy has an erection? Why does it make my tummy flip when I see that he does?

After giving his little lesson, Doctor James turned back to David and they began discussing the care and feeding of his stable, leaving me, quite literally, in Chad's capable hands. I stood there transfixed as this young man continued fondling my breasts. With his father's attention diverted, Chad's technique morphed into something far more sexual than clinical. Soon he was cupping both my breasts and rubbing his thumbs across my stiff nipples.

"Nice tits," he whispered. "I just love the way they feel in my hands. And your nipples. Your nipples are nice and plump and they stick out so far. Are they really sensitive? Are they getting more sensitive since you've been on hormones? Do you like having them teased and played with"

"Yes," I replied followed by a low throaty moan. "Oh God... Please."

My mind was awash in arousal my stomach was in a tight knot and I had never been so horny in my life. What was wrong with me? I had never wanted to have a man touch me, never wanted to let a man play with my body, flick my nipples. Never wanted a man until David came into my life and now I was standing in a barn with my shirt open letting a young guy rub and squeeze my exposed tits.

Suddenly Chad pulled back and turned professional.

"Thank you Terri," he announced. "I appreciate your letting me examine you."

"Terri. Jim wants to discuss some issues he's having with the mares and has asked me to stay for dinner. He has offered to have Chad drive you back to the clinic. When you get yourself back together, grab my medical kit and you can head back with Chad. I'll see you when I come in in the morning."

As I pulled my shirt together and buttoned it up, I glanced at Chad who was grinning like a Cheshire cat. Once again, a chill of excitement ran through me as I remembered him caressing my breasts and flicking my sensitive nipples with his strong thumbs. I wanted to say something to David. I wanted to ask him to take me back to the clinic and not Chad, but he was already walking away with Doctor James.

Chad was a perfect gentleman. He carried the medical kit and opened the passenger door for me, closing it after I was seated inside. He chatted pleasantly about his courses and his friends at school and I found myself very much enjoying his company on the way back to the clinic. When we got back, he insisted on opening the door for me again and on carrying the kit into the clinic. He gallantly checked around to make sure I was safe before he said his good-bye.

"Thank you ever so much for dropping me off Chad," I said, not really wanting our pleasant time together to end. "They're not expecting you for dinner, why don't you stay here and have a plate with me. I have some left-over chicken and I can throw together a chicken Caesar if that suits you."

Why had I just done that? Why did I want this young man to stay? I was enjoying his company, certainly, but not like an evening with one of the guys, more like a woman enjoys the attentions of a man when they are on a date. How had this happened? Being attracted to David was one thing. Lusting after this young college hunk was something else.

"Well, I am rather enjoying your company, and I certainly did like what we did back at the barn, so I will take you up on your kind offer but first I need to use your facilities."

I directed him to the bathroom and then as I turned to head back to the kitchen, I realized I had not heard the door close. I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard his stream hitting the water. He had left the door open. I tried my best to resist. I wasn't interested in seeing his cock. I'd seen more than my share of cocks. Couldn't care less about seeing another, but I still found myself somehow compelled to turn and look. It was perfect. Long and pink with a nice round head. I unconsciously licked my lips.

"I wondered if you'd sneak a peak," he chuckled. "You like? You wanna take a closer look?

I couldn't stop myself from moving towards him. What was wrong with me? This wasn't David. Chad was almost a stranger. A stranger standing in my flat with his dick hanging out and I couldn't tear my eyes away from it. Without any conscious effort on my part, I found myself standing next to him still mesmerized by the sight of his thick young cock.

"Take it Terri," he whispered. "Take it in your hand and feel it. Touch my cock Terri."

My hand moved almost of it's own volition and soon I was feeling him harden as my hand closed around his girth. When he let out a low guttural moan it sent a chill up my spine. He liked it. I was exciting him and he liked it. As I stood there squeezing his cock, he reached up and started undoing my top.

"I'm not really all that hungry Terri. Let's just move into the other room and continue what we left off in the barn."

Moving in a fog of arousal and confusion, I let him direct me to the sofa and within seconds he had my tits in his hands once again. His soft hands gently gripped my pliable flesh. Pressing, squeezing, pulling at my nipples. Wave after wave of arousal washed over me. It felt sooo gooood that I wanted him to continue forever. It was sooo wrong I wanted him to stop immediately. Then he leaned in and kissed me. On the lips. Then again. Then again. Then suddenly we were locked in an endless struggle, his lips pressed firmly to mine, his tongue dancing at the entrance to my mouth. I tried to say something, but when I loosened my lips, his tongue pressed in and began to swirl around mine.

My face was hot. I heard a loud roaring in my ears. My entire being was on fire with a desperate need for more. My mind reeling with the strange sensations. Why was I liking this? I'm not gay. Am I? Oh God. First David, Now Chad. Was I really gay? Had I been gay all these years? I was never attracted to men before I met David. Now I'm sitting here with a young man I just met holding and now stroking his cock while he plays with my naked tits. If that's not gay, then I don't know what is. But I've never been attracted to men before. This is so bad and yet so good all at once.

When he broke our kiss and leaned back to look in my eyes, I saw the unbridled lust on his face.

"You're not done your transition yet are you?" He asked. "You still have a cock."

Done my transition? What was he talking about? Jeezus. I had a lovely set of tits that would be the envy of many women, and I was getting regular hormone therapy to feminize me. Of course I was in transition. I was attracted to men. I was becoming a woman.

"Yes...I mean no... I mean I still have my cock. I still have it but... I'm as excited as I've ever been and it's still soft and tucked. I still have it, but until now I didn't realize that it doesn't work any more."

"That's OK Terry. I don't like them to get hard anyway. I think it's more fun to play with them when they're soft and pliable. It'll make you crazy horny with desire. So excited yet still soft. They tell me it's incredibly intense. You wait and see."

As he finished that sentence I felt his hands move to my waist and stand me up. Before I could react, he had me stripped naked and he was back attacking me with his mouth. First my lips, then sucking and nibbling my nipples. Working his way down to my center. I stood there transfixed by the sensations until he pulled my soft cock from between my legs and engulfed it with his mouth.

"You won't cum will you Terri," he admonished. "I will be very disappointed if you cum in my mouth. I'm going to drive you crazy, but I'll be very annoyed if you cum."

I barely heard him through the roar of emotions in my head. My entire being was on fire. Hormones and adrenaline raging through my veins. An arousal more intense than anything I had ever experienced and my cock, still soft as silk, being sucked and caressed as my excitement grew. Chad sucked and moaned, and pulled at my ball sack as my head continued to swim with emotion turning to need. Then without warning, I felt his finger at my anus, and a new need a new desire swept over me.

"Yessssssss," I hissed. "Oh my God yesssssss."

I willed myself to relax as his finger wormed it's way up into my virgin asshole and began to stroke my prostate. I was nearing my limit. If he kept this up I was indeed going to cum. Somewhere I found the will to let him know I was close. To heed his admonition not to cum.

"Chad... Oh my God Chad... I'm gonna... I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

"No you're not," he replied, pulling his mouth from my cock. "But now it's your turn."

And with that he stood and began to push down on my shoulders until I was sitting on the sofa face to face with his rigid cock. It looked wonderful and I simply could not resist opening my mouth and trying to swallow it.

After all the excitement of playing with my tits in the barn, the anticipation on the ride home and the intensity of our activities since then, Chad was so excited that his cock began to leak pre-cum almost immediately. A steady trickle of his juice leaked into my mouth as I sucked and licked his rigid pole. Worshiping it with my mouth. Dropping down to suck his heavy balls into my eager mouth. I had never eaten a woman with more passion than I was lavishing on Chad as he stood moaning his approval.

"Slow down Terri. Slow down or I'm gonna blow too fast. I have been looking for a woman like you for a long time and I want to savour the whole experience. I want to be fully hard and full of cum when I fuck you."

His words cut into my soul like a knife. Fuck me. He wanted to fuck me. There was no way I was going to let a man, even one as cute and hunky as Chad fuck me. I'm a man. I don't even have a pussy.

"Let's go in to the clinic. I bet there's some lube in there," in a husky voice.

"Chad... Chad... I never... I don't... I'm not sure..."

Chad just shushed me and pulled me by the arm into one of the exam rooms. He soon had a tube of lubricant in his hand and told me to bend over the examination table. I was barely down when I felt his finger squirm deep into my back passage and begin to move in and out. This was totally uncharted territory for me. I had never been interested in anal play of any kind, but it was turning me on like nothing before. Soon there were two fingers twisting and pumping into my virgin hole and then a third.

"I think you're just about ready Terri," he announced as he slowly withdrew his fingers. "Tell me you're ready. Ask for it."

I was so ready. The novelty of the sensations had me on fire. My asshole was stretched out I felt loose and ready. So ready for my first fucking. Oh God. I never wanted anything more in my entire life. I must be gay. Or maybe I really am a woman. Why else would I want this man to take my anal cherry?

"I... I... I've never," I stammered. "I've never taken anything... In there before. Please be gentle. Please."

There. I'd done it. I'd given him permission. Permission to penetrate me. To fuck me. Oh God. What am I becoming?

"Sorry Terri," Chad whispered. "I'm not sure I understood what you meant. What is it you want me to do?"

Was he going to make me say it? He was going to make me say it. Say it right out loud. It wasn't enough for me to acquiesce. He wanted me to ask for it. OK. If I wanted it I was going to have to ask for it, and I wanted it.

"Chad. Don't tease me. Please Chad. I want it. I need it. I want you to take me. To... Fuck me. Please fuck me like a girl."

There. I'd said it out loud. I wanted to be fucked like a girl. Well, not exactly like a girl. Although lots of girls do anal, they just have another option. One that was not available to me at this particular time. At this particular time? What was that? I had real breasts now, did I really want a pussy too? Is that where this was going?

These thoughts flashed through my mind in an instant after I had asked Chad to fuck me but I didn't have any time to ponder the answers because in the next second his rock hard cock was pushing through my tight sphincter. With all the lube and the stretching from his three fingers, Chad had prepared me well. Yes, there was some discomfort. OK. There was some pain, but it was bearable and after working a dozen of so short strokes, I felt him press past my prostate and enter me to the hilt.

He began to pull out. Almost all the way out. Then slowly tortuously back in to the hilt. Over and over and over taking me higher and higher. Nothing in my prior sexual experience had prepared me for what I was feeling now. It was far and away the best sex of my entire life. I was Chad's girl and he was fucking me in the ass and I was loving every inch of his wonderful cock as he see-sawed

in and out of my trembling body.

As much as I loved to suck David's wonderful cock, this was infinitely better. Sure, I couldn't really see it or taste it but oh God could I feel it. Suddenly I felt myself involuntarily clamp down on Chad followed immediately by my cum spattering on the floor.

"Oh God Terri," Chad groaned through clenched teeth. "Did you just cum? GOD DAMN squeeze me again. Just like that. Bear down girl. Squeeze me tight."

It was, quite simply, the best sex I had ever had. I squeezed him as tight as I could. The slight pain it caused me was more than offset by the amazing feeling of fullness as he stroked in and out of me. All the way in until his hips slapped against my buttocks. Then almost all the way back out as I squeezed him tightly. Within minutes I was cuming again. A shiver, a rush of adrenaline, a shudder, and a little dribble of fluid.

The pulsations from my ass and prostate as I came pushed Chad over the top and he pushed in and shot his cream deep into my bowels. As I came down from my sexual high, my mind once again began to wander. What had I just done? I'm a man and I just let another man fuck me. What is happening to me? Why did I let him? Why did I beg him? Do I really want to be a girl? Oh God if it's like this I sure do.

As we lay together in post coital bliss, Chad cleared his throat and began to mumble a question.

"Terri," he began tentatively. "Terri, I was wondering... Listen Terri, it must be frightfully uncomfortable to be tucked all the time. Your balls must be aching by the end of every day I know your dick doesn't get hard so it's probably OK, but your balls..."

He was absolutely right and I told him so. I had been contemplating what I could do about this situation for the last couple weeks. It was almost torture to have my balls tucked morning to night. I had never done that before I started working for David, but when I became his receptionist, it had to be done all day every day. David hadn't insisted, but it was the only way to make sure my secret was not exposed.

"Yeah. But it's not so bad really," I fibbed. "They get a bit achy by the end of the day. Yeah."

"Listen Terri. David and I could help you out with that. We could fix that for you. You know? There's a surgery called an orchidectomy. It's where they remove the testes. No testes, no pain."

What was Chad saying? He wanted to take my testicles. Wanted me to have them removed. But I'm a man. I'm supposed to have testicles. Why would I want them gone. But before I could ask any of those questions Chad continued.

"See part of the reason they hurt is because they are fighting with the female hormones and losing. You're being feminized and they are pumping testosterone into your system to fight it. It's a very common procedure. David does dozens of them a month on all manner of animals. I bet we could ask him to do you too. I could assist and it would be done. Gosh Terri it would be so comfortable for you and so hot for me to see you like that. All the literature says that your scrotum won't atrophy for at least a year so it could still be used to fashion labia majora if you decide to go all the way. But you should do it Terri. We should talk to David and see if he would do it. Oh God it would be so hot."