It Started With A Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,293 Followers

He was so cute and so hot and so sweet and he wanted it so bad. Why did I want to please him? Why was I even considering this? What was I thinking. But then I thought about our love making. About how he made me cum. About him caressing my full firm breasts and teasing my nipples. I thought about David. I thought about how I wanted him too. Thought about his wonderful cock deep in my wet mouth. The taste of his cum as it flooded my tongue. I wanted him to fuck me like Chad had just done. Wendy would never take me back regardless. Chad had said it. Whether or not I planned it to happen, I was in transition and this was probably the next logical step.

"OK," I blurted. "Let's talk to David and see what he says. But if he declines then we'll just let it go. OK?"

What had I just said? What had I let Chad talk me into? Was I really going to let them take my balls? What was I thinking? What had happened to me? How could I even be considering something so drastic?

It was late Friday afternoon when David brought me a cup of tea while I worked. I had no sooner finished it than I began to feel warm. Then dizzy, then finally very very sleepy. When I tried t ask him what he had done. I tried to tell him I wasn't ready. I wasn't sure I was ready. I had changed my mind but my words were badly slurred and his only reply was a smile as I felt myself passing out.

I could see through a high window that it was dark outside when I woke and I felt very strange. It was clear that I had been drugged and was still drugged. I could hear the animals in the clinic whimpering and whining around me and there was the strong smell of antiseptic and bleach. I couldn't move my arms or legs which both seemed to be immobilized somehow. As my vision cleared. I saw David's face smiling down at me, felt a sting in my arm and slowly fell back to sleep.

The next time I woke, I was up in the on-call suite. I was still very groggy and could make no sense of what I was experiencing during these brief periods of consciousness. Was this all some kind of dream, a nightmare perhaps. I tried to move and felt a shooting pain in my groin. When I cried out, Chad was immediately by my side.

"Easy now Terri." Chad hushed. "Things are looking good, but no sitting up yet, and no lifting anything heavier than a water glass. OK?"

At the mention of water I immediately realized how parched I was and croaked out a request for a drink. Chadd handed me a glass and watched as I sipped on the straw. When my thirst had been slaked, I was better able to speak.

"What happened to me? Why do I hurt? Why can't I sit up or lift anything?"

"Don't you remember asking me about the orchidectomy? Well David and I did it on Friday evening after clinic. They're gone."

Those words were a stab to my heart. Having Doctor Smith do the breast augmentation had been a joyous event. I had been excited. Thrilled in fact to have real breasts instead of those stupid rubber forms. But now, now I had been relieved of my genitals. My balls were gone. I would never be a man again. Never. I began to sob at the realization of what I had agreed to.

"There there Terri," Chad soothed. "You're not in too much pain are you? Do you need another shot? We've been applying ice packs to control the swelling and David and I both think that everything looks very good. We cut the cords as short as we could so nothing would protrude. You've got a totally empty scrotum. It really is as hot as I imagined it would be."

This complement made me feel slightly better. Chad and I had looked at some pictures on the Internet and he had told me how he really preferred the totally empty look. Much better, he had said, than the tucked look. As we looked at the pictures, he had pulled and massaged my scrotal skin telling me how hot it would be when all that was left was my little boy clit.

I had to take a few days off from my duties at the clinic but before long I was back on the job, greeting clients and answering the phone. My post-op discomfort was not significantly worse than when I had been continuously tucked and I soon came to grips with the new normal of my physique.

We were soon back to the standard routine. David lacing me into the corset and giving me my injections each morning. David teasing me by leaving the bathroom door ajar when he knew I could look in and see his cock. Me, dropping to my knees to suck his gorgeous dick and swallow his thick cum when I couldn't resist the temptation any more.

But Chad had changed the dynamic. Chad and I were now seeing each other too. He was coming home most weekends and spending a lot of time at my place instead of the farm.

Once everything had healed, Chad was fixated on my empty sack. He kissed it and sucked it like it was a pussy. He would grab a handful of my loose skin and pull and twist it as he sucked my cock. Never letting me cum until he fucked me. And God did he fuck me. He was a madman in bed. Pounding into me from behind. Pile-driving me into the mattress. Or, pulling me to the edge of the bed and fucking me as he stared into my eyes and pulled on my clit.

As the weeks turned into months, I noticed David becoming more distant and it concerned me. He started closing the bathroom door and making me do up my own corset. Even the hormone shots had become quite clinical and he never played with my tits or accepted a blowjob from me anymore. My sadness at these changes was mitigated by the passion of my weekend trysts with Chad.

"Terri," David began one morning. "I need to tell you that Wendy has forgiven me for our little affair and she has taken me back into her life and her bed. She knows that you and Chad have become an item."

I was stunned into silence. Sure things had cooled between us, but I never thought that he would go back to Wendy. I still wanted him. Still desired him. But yet I needed Chad's attention and enthusiasm too.

"Wendy wants to meet Chad and to see for herself how you've changed," David continued. "She wants the four of us to go on a double date on Saturday night. How about it?"

As his words sunk in, I slowly came to realize that I had been David's plaything. His distraction. He was fundamentally heterosexual and although I had sucked his cock many, many times, he had never had any interest in fucking me. He had given me tits and had helped Chad castrate me, but we would never be a couple. He and Wendy would, and now so would Chad and I.

"OK, David," I replied with a sigh. "I guess it started with a date and it will end with one too."

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,293 Followers