It Started with a Kiss

Story Info
Prudish wife surprises husband for birthday.
5k words
4.48
111.5k
90

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
008dick
008dick
56 Followers

My wife has always been a bit of a prude sexually. That's not to say she only enjoys the missionary position, but very rarely is our sex life spiced up by toys or role play for example, and she also gets embarrassed at any mention of sexual fantasies (although she does like dirty talk every now and then!).

At a little over 5 foot tall, my wife verges on petite, with long brown hair usually carefully straightened each morning, and the most wonderful, full D-cup tits which have stood the test of time now she is 40. With a classic hour glass shaped body she turns heads (male and female I might add), something though which is usually missed by her as she can't see how sexy she is.

Only once have I managed (after a few drinks) to get my wife to role play one of my fantasies -- to watch her fuck another cock. On this particular occasion it was a dildo I had purchased in the hope it would ignite some form of sexual release and break from her normal prudishness. She really hadn't liked the dildo when I had first introduced it, more I think as she saw it as 'dirty' rather than fun or kinky. On the rare occasions she wanted me to lick her clitoris I had once or twice slid the dildo into her wonderfully tight wet cunt. The dildo was not a life like one, just a fairly standard 6 inch purple rubber one (about the same size as my own cock) with a suction cup on the bottom, but she always protested when I introduced it because it made her feel dirty (though the occasional gasp when I was sliding it in and out of her did make me wonder if she did in fact enjoy it!).

It was on one of these occasions when I managed to partly fulfil one of my fantasies. Having had a few drinks and feeling slightly more carefree than usual I had gotten her sufficiently worked up and wet that I suggested introducing the dildo, and specifically told her I wanted to watch as she fucked it herself without me sliding it in and out of her cunt. After a little bit of resistance to my surprise she agreed. I wasn't going to waste this opportunity and had the dildo out and lubricated quicker than you could imagine!

I handed the dildo to my wife who reluctantly placed it at the top of her inside thigh. She looked at me with some trepidation and apparent mild regret at having agreed, but I knew by how wet she was and the squeezing of her tits she was doing meant that she was desperate for a cock inside her. I knelt on the bed by her feet as I watched in anticipation, by mouth dry with excitement and my cock straining in my hand, as she gave in and slid the dildo into her now very wet cunt. I watched as she slowly slide the first inch back and forth past her cunt lips as she closed her eyes enjoying the sensation of the dildo. It was the most glorious thing I had ever seen my prudish wife do and decided to see if I could push the situation further seeing as she seemed to be getting into it.

I moved round beside my wife, hearing her breath get shallower as she continued to massage her tits and allow the dildo to work its way in and out of her. I leant down to take one of her full and erect nipples in my mouth and licked it gently to which she let out a long moan. Sensing the moment I leant to her ear and whispered that I wanted to watch her properly fuck this cock. She looked at me with a sense of puzzlement but I wasn't going to stop long enough for her to say no and come back to her normal prudish self.

So I removed her hand from the dildo and slowly slid it from her dripping cunt. I knew she was close to cuming so had to work quickly before she knew what I was planning to do. I took her by the hand and gently moved her off and round to the foot of the bed. I told her to get on all fours and then suck the dildo to the wooden bed frame so that it was jutting proud in direct line of my wife's hungry pussy.

To my surprise my wife sank herself onto the dildo without any hesitation or reassurance needed. Within a couple of thrusts to my delight she was taking the whole 6 inches and loving it! With eyes closed and tits wobbling beneath her she groaned with every stroke of the dildo inside her. I couldn't stop myself from stroking my cock knowing this was the closest I was going to get to my sexually reserved wife fulfilling my fantasy of watching her fuck another cock. I struggled to focus on not cuming myself wanting to make this moment last but the more I watched my glorious wife fucking this cock the closer I was to climaxing.

As I wondered how much further I could push the situation and considered moving my cock round to my wife's mouth I realised her breathing had changed and that she now had one hand buried between her legs furiously rubbing her clit as she slid faster and faster along the full length of the dildo, getting closer and closer to climaxing. The sight of her playing with her clit and clearly enjoying the cock inside her was too much for me and I exploded all over her back with the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. Seconds later my wife's body started to shake and convulse as her own orgasm took over with the longest and loudest groan I had ever heard her make.

She collapsed on the floor with her ass in the air and the dildo still inside her trying to catch her breath. My wife had finally released herself from her inhibitions I thought. This was the start of a whole new chapter in our sex life. To my disappointment once my wife had removed herself from the dildo and gathered herself on the bed she almost instantly said she felt dirty and made it clear she wouldn't be doing anything like this again.

As the next few weeks passed I kept coming back to this occasion, wondering how I could manipulate a situation in order to try and get a repeat session. In the hope of further living out my fantasy I ordered a realistic 8 inch black dildo complete with balls and suction cup, my ultimate fantasy being to watch my wife's tight cunt getting fucked hard by a big black cock and her groaning in ecstasy as a result.

To my disappointment there never was a repeat performance. I did introduce the larger black dildo on one occasion, taking my wife by total surprise as I slid this weapon into her tight cunt, stretching it beyond the limitations of my own cock. The speed at which she orgasmed told me she enjoyed the feeling of this very large cock, but I was dismayed that yet again her prudishness took over once the orgasm subsided, and she told me in no uncertain terms never to produce this particular dildo again.

Months passed and I never discussed this fantasy again, nor introduced the dildos to any of our run-of-the-mill sex sessions. Eventually my birthday came round, and we had planned dinner in town for the two of us in a nice restaurant and a few cocktails afterwards. We didn't go out that much these days, so used the dinner date as a good excuse to dress up a bit. I had put on a smart shirt and smart jeans, and my wife had chosen a short, flowing summer dress to wear which accentuated her wonderfully pert, full breasts and cleavage, and highlighted the curves of her sexy figure. With a pair of heels and her long dark hair loose I was already turned on and I couldn't help myself but make a tongue in cheek comment about not wearing any knickers to which I got a rather sharp glare which told me no!

Dinner was nice and we shared a bottle of wine, talking about how nice it was to be out for the evening and discussed where to go next. We decided on a small but always busy cocktail bar a couple of doors down from the restaurant we were in, where we should be able to make it in before it got too busy and weren't able to get a seat.

My wife found a table in the corner of the bar and I ordered us some cocktails. We settled in and in between conversation did some people watching. We commented how young most of the people in the bar were as it got busier, but then we were hardly spring chickens! Another round of cocktails later and I could see my wife was getting a bit flushed and more talkative as the alcohol slowly started to take over. I too was starting to feel the effect and thought to myself that we would have to head home after a couple more drinks. My wife excused herself to go and freshen up while I ordered more cocktails. The bar was really busy now and our quiet little table in the corner was no longer so quite with the din from all the people.

By the time my wife returned our drinks had already arrived. My wife smiled at me as she sat down, holding out her hand towards me as she did so. I held my hand out to hers thinking she wanted to lean in to tell me something but no, she wanted to give me something. I took the item and as I opened my hand realised she'd passed me her knickers! My chin must have hit the floor because when I looked up at her she was laughing at my reaction.

I clearly started blushing as my mind started to race about what my reserved wife had just done and what if any possibilities this might present. My wife in the meantime coolly sat back in her chair, crossed her slender legs and sipped her cocktail as if nothing untoward had happened.

I spent the next half an hour trying to get a glimpse up my wife's dress as she sat opposite me to see if I could see anything. She knew I was looking as she kept teasing me by moving her legs to the point I could almost see to the top of her inside thigh, but never any further. As I ordered yet another round I wondered who if anyone might be able see what I was so desperately trying to see myself. I looked around and there seemed to be no one in direct line of sight, and besides, everyone else was in deep conversation.

As I returned, I handed my wife her drink, placing mine on our table. I leaned in to tell her I was going to the men's room, using my hand on the back of her chair to lower myself close enough to her ear to do so. As I did I allowed my right hand to slide up the inner thigh of her right leg, to be greeted by the relaxing and slight opening of her legs. I quickly continued the movement of my fingers upwards trying to be as subtle as possible to find my wife's bare naked cunt waiting for my fingers and to my surprise found it to be rather wet!

I removed my hand as quickly as I had slid it up my wife's thigh and without looking at her nor turning round to check who might have noticed our brief indiscretion I headed off to the men's room.

As the bar had gotten progressively busier over the course of the evening there was now a queue for the gents, not a long queue, but by the time I returned to my wife it had been at least 10 minutes, if not closer to 15. As I drew closer to our corner of the bar I spotted a young man sitting in my chair chatting to my wife. He was young, about mid-twenties, clean shaven with close cropped dark hair, and most excitingly for me, he was black. As I got closer it became obvious he clearly looked after himself in the gym and I could tell by my wife's demeanour that she found him pleasing to the eye.

As I got to the table the young man stood up, introduced himself as Aston and explained that he had spotted this sexy lady sitting by herself and had come over to introduce himself and offer to buy her a drink. He apologised, saying he hadn't realised she was with someone and promptly retuned to the bar.

My wife smiled as I sat down. She leaned in towards me to say she had only been polite in talking to Aston and although she most definitely hadn't been leading him on, she didn't actually make it clear she was with someone either! As she told me I'm sure I noticed a glimpse of desire in her eyes, after all I knew how wet she already was from now being knickerless in her summer dress.

I asked her if she wanted to head home and winked at her as I did. Although I wanted to see how the evening might progress now that my wife's usual guard was down, I honestly thought it was a futile thing to consider when I thought about her past reactions to toys and role playing. To my surprise my wife said no, that she was enjoying herself and that she would like another drink. Being more than happy to oblige I made my way to the bar and left her finishing her drink. As I walked over to the bar I glanced back at my wife and noticed her dress had ridden up slightly with no attempt to straighten it knowing full well the risk of exposure -- how turned on was she and was she getting into this?

I found a space at the bar, only to find Aston stood next to me. He turned and recognised me instantly, and immediately started to apologise again. I said it wasn't a problem, and in fact he could help me by taking my wife's drink over to her, saying I'd ordered something for myself which the barman had to get a refill for from the stock room so it was going to be a while.

Naturally Aston agreed and off he went with my wife's drink. I waited a few minutes before turning around to look and wasn't disappointed when I did. Aston had quickly made himself comfortable in my chair across the table from my wife. With her skirt slight ridden up I wondered how much Aston could see from where he was sat. He was leaning in towards my wife talking to her. I could see him smile at her and after a while he rested his hand on her bare knee. I waited, as did he, to see what if anything she would do. Nothing. They both carried on talking. I could see him looking directly into my wife's beautiful green eyes as they talked, and then a pause in conversation.

I was about to take my drink and walk over when I noticed Aston was leaning in closer, the fingertips of his right hand on my wife's knee slightly sliding under the hem of her dress as he did so. Slowly he moved closer, leaning in further towards her. I was glued to the spot, unable to take my eyes from what I hoped was about to happen, something I had only dreamed and fantasied over, never imagining it would be something my normally prudish wife would actually do, but the rock hard cock in my trousers told me it was true.

My wife did nothing as Aston's face and lips got closer to hers. Then, having not met any resistance so far, he slowly placed his lips on my wife's. She flinched, withdrew slightly, but that just made him press harder. As he did so she appeared to relax and kissed him back. With this acknowledgement he started to part his lips, and as he did so she did likewise. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My heart was pounding loudly as I shifted to try and hide the large stiff cock which had now grown. I watched, transfixed, as his tongue slide into her now open month, and as it did so I saw hers do the same. I couldn't believe what I was watching.

As their tongues explored each other's mouths she relaxed more and more, their heads turning slightly so they could kiss fully. My wife was clearly now getting into this as her left hand hung off his shoulder and her right stroked the back of his neck. I was so engrossed in the kissing that I hadn't noticed his hands holding the sides of her torso when I suddenly saw his left thumb gently stroking the side of her ample breast. As they kissed deeper and deeper I noticed each stroke of his thumb was getting longer and longer until it was starting at your wonderfully pert nipple and working its way round her wonderful breast.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My sexy wife was kissing a handsome, strong, black stranger in a bar whilst having her nipple and breast stroked, and was clearly very much enjoying the experience. I honestly could not believe this of my wife, and wondered how much further things would go. All I knew was that my throbbing cock was desperate to fuck my sexy wife.

At this point I honestly didn't know what to do. Should I go over and interrupt, should I wait, I deliberated, deliberated so long that the decision was made for me. Whilst I had been watching and deciding what to do Aston had managed to manoeuvre himself and his chair so that the table was no longer in the way. This made it easier for him to grope my wife in the corner of the bar, completely oblivious of anyone who might be watching. He was continuing to grope my wife's breast with one hand while they kissed but from my vantage point I couldn't fully see where his other hand had gone. I moved round the bar to get a better view from a distance and to my shock realised he had worked his other hand underneath my wife's dress.

Judging by the position I could see him in his hand must have been resting on my wife's upper thigh. I guessed he had been slowly working his way up her leg trying to gauge my wife's reaction to what he was doing. At this point my wife was clearly really turned on by the attention she was getting, and was most definitely not doing anything to stop Aston's advances. I continued to watch as his hand moved further up my wife's thigh right to the point when I saw my wife freeze for a moment and then start kissing this young black man almost half her age more intensely, wiggling as she did so. I knew Aston had made his way to my wife's wet pussy, and I'm sure he got a surprise to find it was naked without any restriction to his access. From the limited motions I could see from where I was standing Aston was clearly working my wife's clit or sliding his fingers in and out of her tight pussy, or alternating between both, either way I knew there was no way my wife was going to hold out much longer.

My wife broke their kiss and gently touch Aston's arm enough for him to stop his attentions. She was flushed to say the least with a wild look in her eye. She leaned into him to say something and then got up and made her way to the ladies room. I came back to earth with a thud and wondered if she was going to be angry I hadn't returned to the table. I made a bee line across the bar in order to meet her on route to the ladies and ask if she wanted to leave. She noticed me approaching and smiled. I started to speak and managed to ask her if she wanted to go only to be dumfounded by her response of "hell no, not yet", and she promptly walked on. As I stood slack jawed at this I noticed Aston walking past me in the same direction as my wife, clearly following her. What had she said to him?

I wasn't going to wait to find out and immediately followed the two of them. I turned the corner towards the ladies with enough time to see Aston disappear into the gent's. Having thought my wife was heading to the ladies I was slightly confused. I decided to follow Aston (it would be odd of me walking into the ladies after all) and ask him outright what my wife had said to him.

As I walked into the gents the queue had decreased since my earlier visit, but I couldn't see Aston anywhere. Puzzled I momentarily heard what seemed like shallow breathing come from one of the cubicles, in fact, it was the only occupied cubicle! Not for the first time this evening my mind raced as to what could be going on, could it really be my prudish wife and her new found lover? I darted into the adjoining cubicle and locked the door. Closing the lavatory I carefully and quietly stood on it and raised myself up in order to see over into the neighbouring cubicle to see if indeed this was where my wife had gone.

To my astonishment it was indeed my wife with her black stud. They had wasted no time since entering the cubicle, both clearly being desperate to fuck each other. My wife was sat on the toilet, the top of her dress pulled down so Aston could fully fondle both of my wife's full D-cup breasts. He was leaning down alternating licking between one nipple and the other, using his left hand to squeeze her tits as he did so. His right hand in the meantime was pulling at the hem of my wife's summer dress, pulling it towards her waist so as to fully expose her naked pussy.

My wife needed no encouragement as she spread her legs wide as Aston's free hand started working her clit. My wife moaned softly, and then I watched as Aston slid two fingers into her dripping pussy. She threw her head back in ecstasy, opening her eyes as she did so and seeing me watching smiled a smile which said she was really into this and wanted me to continue watching.

008dick
008dick
56 Followers
12