It Started with a Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
008dick
008dick
56 Followers

She closed her eyes for a moment as Aston worked another finger into her all the while working his tongue on her nipples. I knew she was close to cuming and I watched as she leant forward to grapple with Aston's trousers and belt. I had never seen my prudish wife behave like this, her wonton lust and desire had completely engulfed her and she was desperately trying to unleash Aston's cock.

Aston stopped what he was doing to my wife in order to undo his belt and trousers. As he did so my wife pulled up his top and ran her hands over this studs magnificent six pack. By now her breathing was hurried and she was desperate for a cock inside her. Aston dropped her trousers. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This was my ultimate fantasy -- to watch my wife being fucked by a big black cock, and boy this one did not disappoint.

Aston stood in front of my wife stroking his magnificent hard cock while she studied it, clearly taken aback by the size. It was definitely bigger than the 8 inch black dildo I had purchase a while ago, probably about 10 inches, but it was the girth which was amazing. As Aston stood slowing stroking his cock his own hand barely fully encompassed it. To my astonishment my wife's eyes widened as she took it with both hands and started to lick the pre-cum from Aston's bulbous cock head.

This time Aston threw his head back, and grinned at me while I watched my wife lick this stranger's massive black cock. She didn't lick his cock for long though, she was desperate to be fucked and we all knew it. She leaned back, thrusting her exposed cunt to the edge of the toilet. Aston needed no encouragement and knelt on the floor in front of her. The two of them locked their gaze and then Aston positioned the head of his mammoth cock at the opening of my wife's dripping wet pussy. Now my wife's cunt is tight round my six inch cock, so this was really going to stretch her. They leaned into each other to kiss deeply, and as they did so Aston began to work his rock hard cock into my wife. She gasp loudly as the head of his cock worked its way into her tight pussy. He continued to push slowly, clearly well versed in fucking tight cunts. One inch and then two, I thought my wife was going to pass out when he made it to four. Aston then started to slide his monster cock back and forth, in and out of my wife's pussy. He slowly picked up speed and as my wife's pussy stretched to accommodate this big black cock worked six inches into her.

My wife had thrown her head back by now, gasping for breath as this black stud fucked her. She was close to coming as she opened her eyes to make sure I was still watching, and grinned at me while licking her lips. She closed her eyes again and reached between her legs to feel this now slippery cock slide in and out of her engorged pussy with her hand. Her fingers moved to her swollen clit and within seconds her orgasm engulfed her. She shuddered as she let out a long, low guttural groan. Aston continued to pump his cock in and out of her while her orgasm continued wave after wave, but he seemed to show no sign of being ready to cum himself.

As my wife's orgasm subsided Aston withdrew his now slick cock and positioned it dangerously close to my wife's mouth. It was clear how he wanted to be finished off. My wife took the monster cock in both hands for the second time and began to pump it up and down. She positioned Aston's cock head in her mouth and started to swirl her tongue of the tip. Now Aston gasped in pleasure, but I knew there was one thing my prudish wife hated above all else, the taste of cum. She worked Aston's cock with her hands, licking and sucking the tip as Aston got closer and closer to his own orgasm. Up until this point I had not given any thought as to where he would cum as it hadn't dawned on me that in their excitement they hadn't used a condom.

As Aston's breathing got faster and faster my wife stopped, knowing full well what she was doing and what she wanted. She turned round, took hold of the toilet and thrust her ass in the air, looking back she told Aston to fuck her hard with all of his cock and fill her full of cum! Aston didn't need telling twice, took hold of her hips, and thrust his cock into her. I watched as with each thrust another inch disappeared into my wife's pussy. I considered stopping them from what was about to happen considering the lack of protection, but the cock now in my hand said otherwise and I watched as Aston completely filled my wife's cunt with his cock, one thrust, two, three and a forth and then with the final fifth thrust he exploded deep inside her, filling my wife's cunt with his cum as his cock pulsed once, twice, three times.

As they caught their breath Aston withdrew his cock, his cum streaming down my wife's thigh. I couldn't believe what had just happened. My wildest fantasy had come true and what a wanton cock craving slut my wife had turned into. Aston cleaned himself up and left the cubicle leaving my wife still catching her breath. I didn't hesitate in entering the cubicle myself and promptly presented my now meagre by comparison cock. Without a word my wife sank her warm wet mouth over the shaft and gave me the best blow job ever, but as with Aston refused to finish me off with her mouth, instead making me cum in her now completely stretched, sloppy pussy.

We decided not to finish our drinks and headed outside to catch a cab. Once we were on the back seat my wife explained that she had in fact tried the black dildo I had purchased when masturbating once and had had one of the best orgasms as a result. So she had decided, knowing that watching her fuck a big black cock was one of my fantasies that she would treat me for my birthday by kissing a back stranger while we were out, though hadn't expected things to go as far as they did. As she explained I noticed the taxi driver taking an interest in the rear view mirror. He angled it down to see her legs and as my wife continued to explain her plan to kiss a black man in front of me I slowly parted her legs, not enough so as to distract her, but enough to allow the taxi driver a good look at my wife's pussy. What happened next is another story...

008dick
008dick
56 Followers
12