All Comments on 'It Started with a Kiss'

by 008dick

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 7 years ago
hot

well written made my cock hard . more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What bad and nonsense story

The author did a very poor job on this story. It seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

this story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all they way through.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348almost 7 years ago
Great

I don't know what story anonymous read but I thought it was a great well written story.

Five stars

Thanks!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Great birthday idea, thanks

Love the story. Husband loves stuff like this. Love to play him off with other guys, especially black guys. xoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
4*

The story was a good one.

Would have preferred the use of more quotations, but maybe that will come with the next story.

OOAAOOAAalmost 7 years ago
Great story!!!

Congrats! ;)

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 7 years ago
I can't figure it out

Why would a man want to pimp out his wife to a stranger? Bazaar desire. I can almost see swinging where a couple mutually gains something out of it. But turning your wife into a whore? Why?

I don't think it prudish to want to honor your vows. Why even get married? I gave it a four only because I couldn't give it a three and a half. It was written alright but it needs more angst in it.

Keep writing and ignore anon and his crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lifelike

I could envision this story actually happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just OK

All narrative with no dialogue makes for a long read.

Enjoyed the story until the black guy shows up with a 10 inch dick which is predictable and unoriginal thus sending a decent story into the realm of 'ho hum'. Of course the husband owns a miniature dick compared to Aston so we end up with the same old plot point all of us have read before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A lot to like about this story

There's a lot to like about this story, but I found the wife's transformation too abrupt to be believable and the black stud with a monster cock is on overused cliche, which clearly works for some people, but not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Standard

It was very. Standard stuff. Wife wife meets black man with a big cock. Husbands cock is smaller.

I didn't mind it but it didn't make me masterbate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One

One word Garbage.

GymShortsGymShortsabout 5 years ago
One wank

To short and finished with the proverbial ending. Young black man with a 6 pack bod, 10 inch cock with coke can width. But good enough for 1 good wank. 5*****.

Thanks for writing.

robertlrobertlabout 2 years ago

My big objection to the story, does 'my wife' have a name? Read 'my wife' so many times, finally quit. It makes the story so impersonal. Plus, the lack of any dialog.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

Some times you meet people at bars and just have to go with it or when things got heated up dancing on the dance floor and after having a few drinks or specialy smoking outside. I've had a few like Aston pick me up but I was usualy half there age and was the young one where the Mens was older or much older then me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The black stereotype has been overdone. The 'wife with no name's is slut of the highest magnitude. The husband is a fool. There was a que when hubby went to bathroom but was empty when wife entered for sex. Yuck to the bathroom sex. Just take the black guy home or go to a hotel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot,Hot,Hot!!!

Rw43Rw438 months ago

Soooo, lots of guys are looking for something to unlock their [anonymous] wife's sexuality, and if the tales on Literotica are to be believed, the wife is only satisfied with Someone, not Something.

<>

I enjoy the fantasy as much as any guy, but agree with a few comments: what happened to the queue in the Men's? If there were any queuers at all, they would have beaten hubby to the grandstands in the stalls.

<>

For a wife who historically shows regret after you free her from her inhibitions, are you sure you want her getting pounded in the bathroom? You are turning a fantasy into a sordid experience; if she DOESN'T have serious regrets about her lack of dignity, you will have turned her into a slut (which I can't imagine was your goal).

<> Did either of them wipe the urine off the floor prior to kneeling in it?

<> Anonymous wife says that she has been looking for an opportunity to live out hubby's fantasy, but i don't think her ad hoc 'plan' included hubby. Allowing Aston's advances fit that pattern,, but running to the lavatory to f*ck does not. If hubby hadn't found a grandstand, would she feel compelled to do it again so he could watch?

<>

And why is the f*ckbuddy named, when the wife remains Anonymous? Did you fear the Anonnys would label you a "racist" if you left Aston's character unnamed? So you named him after an English car instead of giving him a clichéd name to go with his clichéd cock?

<>

And finally, please grasp that an inch may be an English measurement, but it still has a universal standard; this may be a fantasy story, but I'm pretty sure you do not have 8", and therefore, in order to be superior, Aston doesn't need nor have 10.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked the story. Basically I'm in agreement with Sweetnothings77 below: Some times you meet people at bars and just have to go with it Check, My first was at 45, I was married at a trade show and met a younger guy on the prowl, whew!

or when things got heated up dancing on the dance floor Check - again, trade shows, dancing in bar is exactly how I met my first BBC, younger again

orand after having a few drinks Check random stud in the hotel bar at a trade show

or specialy smoking outside. Double check- with a guy, much younger, blew him in a car

Double check again, smoking and dancing at a concert - first lesbian relationship

Office drinks and then bent over the desk,

In summary, my sex life improved and became exciting and adventurous after 45, live with it guys!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous