All Comments on 'It Started with a Kiss Ch. 02'

by 008dick

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiotic!!

Only for real perverts or brain sick ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT

Great story.All readers here are sick and perverted and thats why we come here.

Not me a lot of you will say but we all know we are sick and perverted here.

Why else come here,Its not a church??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You should have just left her in the cab

as the cabbies tip and never seen her again... Oh, excuse me I forgot how screwed up you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
CHUCK POOP!!1!

You to dens too no how two rite gud story. Join thee fundamentalist pron movement or bun in hell you heethen!!1!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sucks

Just another night full of sissy boy wimp cuck garbage, gave more 1**** scores than I gave all last month. Pathetic....

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
Don't give up!

I say you didn’t do a bad job with the writing part of the story. As far as the story plot goes, you picked one that was sure to draw fire, but it’s your story so stick with it.

If you are interested in constructive comments, I’ll offer this, which I just ran across the other day while trying to improve my own writing. @ Make your characters sound like real people. Somehow I have a problem thinking a woman in her situation would say, “Fuck me please…..cum inside me, fill this wanton whore with your hot cum.” To me that’s the kind of crap we use attempting to excite the wackers. Does something like, “C’mon, baby. I wanta feel you cum in me,” sound better? Very few folks speak good English in everyday talking and I’ll bet none do it in the heat of passion.

Keep writing. I gave you a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"My normally sexually restrained prudish wife and I had been out for dinner and a few drinks for my birthday, and the evening had resulted in not only her kissing a stranger in the cocktail bar, but then fulfilling one of my wildest fantasies, watching he

Oh, that is so special!!! Just can't believe you are wasting such literary genius. How will you top this?

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
008 licence to write a bad story...

008 licence to write a bad story...1st - It's bad when a writer changes category from chapter to chapter! 2nd - It's even worst when the writer choses not believable characters, that change night to day in seconds. So this story has no positive point...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Most men want their wives to be sluts in ladies' clothing. I am one and proud of it. A good, hard fuck from a strange cock, coupled with exhibitionism and a husband who enjoys the scene make for wonderful sex. Ignore the usual gaggle of losers who angrily cope with their loneliness and impotence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What

What sort of person writes this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More episodes

Pity you haven't submitted further chapters - enjoyed 1 and 2

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

When I was young I had Sex with the boys and Mens in the back seat of there car. Now I'm older and the Man I'm with now likes to show me off and let strangers see me down sucking his cock and some times when he has me outside one his vehicles and hes fucking me. He even rolled my side window down to let some touch me while I was kneeling on the passenger seat sucking his dick while he was in the Driver seat. :-)

I like when he shows me off as he calls it and other Lovers did. I guess it come alot from my past and when I Danced for a Living. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What’s next,a BBC gangbang?

Crusader235Crusader23514 days ago

He started something that he'll not be able to control. A Wanton woman knows no bounds, she'll need more big black cock. Did she get Astons number? Continue please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user008dick@008dick
Randy hubby who doesn’t get enough at home! Decent sized but under utilised cock!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES