All Comments on 'It Started With Not Feeling Good Ch. 07'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cuck story

what a s... 1*

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

A differently told story from the usual. Disturbing yet compelling.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Purely Erotic Coupling

It really does not seem to be connected with the rest of the story. This is a case of great first chapter and then all downhill.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
Are you done?

Ya turned it into a stroker? 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Burp

Cuck is back in town and she will cuck you to death. Once a cheater always a cheater. She is laying low for now to cuck and cheat again.---

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Engaging and Interesting

It kept my attention throughout even though the counselling sessions dragged a bit. The author claims knowledge of counsellors and, from a counsellor's POV, this story has a positive outcome. However, the husband seemed to value his marriage so highly that he lost objectivity about his wife's chances of future good behavior. An experienced family lawyer might have pointed out:-

1. His wife had some most unpleasant character traits and, while she had acknowledged them and tried to suppress them, they are, of course, still there and liable to return unless the new phase of the marriage is very different from the previous one.

2. Statistically the chances that she will cheat again are better than 50/50 so the husband needs to help her by being vigilant when temptation returns-as it will. Cheaters are usually much more careful the second time round; there are lots of spouses who think that their partner only cheated once... Trust but verify.

3. If she does cheat again and is unlucky enough to get caught again her husband is likely to be really enraged. People who forgive others' offenses get very angry if those offenses are repeated. Chances are he'll rush to his lawyer demanding a scorched earth response. Too late! When a remorseful cheater vows that they will do anything to get their partner back a reasonable response is to insist on a punitive but locally enforceable post-nup. Paradoxically, it really does help to build trust!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

This last chapter read well as a stand alone story. However with all the crap that was discovered and set forth in the prior chapters it is not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
3*s

Good enough. You saved all the erotic stuff for the last chapter of this 4 chapter story.

Looking for your next one

AMerryMan

P.S. Like the descriptions of my city.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 10 years ago
A good story

That got better as time went on. The opening chapter was a bit much, it was too heavy handed, it was too fanciful/BTB to be totally good. As time went on it got better, and this last chapter is the best. It is more real than most such stories, it doesn't pull any punches, and it is true to form in that this isn't a RAAC tale, or a wimp husband, it is two people who worked through the issue and came out as better people. It happened through reconciliation, it came through exposing themselves emotionally, and it meant ripping up the old relationship and creating a new one, and they did this, it is the only way these things work.

I liked this last part, and I give it a 5. Please keep writing, you really improved as you go, and don't listen to the naysayers, most of them couldn't address an envelope.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

It's only a matter of time. She will cheat again.

dyonysosdyonysosover 9 years ago
STD's

Who got the std's first?she or her lover? the first? or one of te others? that side of the story never really was taken care off

Still it's a good story alltough i have some problems swallowing that a person of 48-50 years old is capable of changing so much in such a relatively short time

4 stars with a bit of goodwill :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You told us about a story, instead of letting us experience the story.

"They continued talking about sex, what they were feeling, what they wanted, what the other wanted. They had never done this before, so openly, so frankly." Thanks for the book report, but it would have been so much more interesting and dramatic to let us read their dialogue. You just reported that there had been a dialogue. Your writing has been surprisingly cold and distant for most of this series. Makes me wonder why you wrote this story.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Foolishness

Forgiveness is permission to do it again.

Dubby49Dubby49about 9 years ago
I enjoy

reading the comments, sometimes more than the story itself. They tell us more about the commenter than about the writing. Many of the regulars who choose not to hide behind "Anonymous" are very predictable.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Didn't like it very much.

Unless he was a submissive personality I don't see how he could get over all that she had done. It wasn't only the dose he got, it was the hateful and arrogant attitude she had during the entire marriage and the fact that she wouldn't talk to him in anything but a derisive manner. Then the unrepentant attitude she had about her long term infidelity. I realize that most of her problem was that she didn't respect her husband. The only way that she would have shown him any respect is if he would have battered her and evidently that just wasn't something he could do. Also there was his job, which, with her attitude was definitely a low class thing, no matter how much he made. I must admit, I like these sessions of counseling much better than the ones in other stories on this site. But even so, this was a lot for anyone, man or woman, to overcome. I would think that while she was able to suppress her true personality for a couple of years, it will resurface because of his submissiveness.

Whether she will cheat again first or menopause will get her first is the only question that needs to be considered from here on out.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
25 years is a long time

and throw in kids and a grandkid and i can understand his trying to make it work... But she was unfaithful with two men and one turned into a full blown affair, on top of that they made it seem like she was never really a good wife so i dont understand how hewould take her back? 2 star

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
After reading this page again

I realized that him going to a whore house wasn't because he was horny, he just missed his wife and knew where to find others just like her. I don't know how this poor story got anything but 1s and 2s for ratings. So sad. And so sad for me that I didn't have anything else to do and read it not once but twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

He will get taken again by this skankle where. Dump Cuck he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
lol

story got worse one chapter after another .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A nice romantic alternative. Why not?

They changed, they reconnected, they fell in love again, why not? It could have gone the exact opposite, with the wife getting even more of a whore, more selfish, more repugnant. That is actually the more probably outcome, but this author wanted to make it a romance.

If was probably way too long, since I skipped from chapter 1 to chapter 6, and apparently missed nothing of great significance. What does that tell you?

Thanks for the effort. Hope you have continued on successfully.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
I was getting only so-so feelings about this entire story.

It wasn't bad, but wasn't that good either.

In actuality, for me it was a set up for this final part. It was very... sweet, even with the pretty good sex scenes. Overall I was feeling this was a 3-star story, but this bumped it to 4-stars. I'm just a sentimentalist at heart. (Though I love me a good BTB).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow what a story. The redemption part is good. I think the total wake up call with him having an accident was the event that turned it into a redemption story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first chapter should have set the tone for the rest of the story instead of being the base to see how far the story could wonder. The kids knew that there mother was a worthless whore and the husband recognized that fact as well. How the heck does he get past her giving him an story? Years of cheating, disrespect and being treated like shot, no stinking way back.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Sorry but this story was beyond stupid⭐️

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I like it, even though she never really paid for her cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Star......great story of someone finally finding out that they are making life hell for everyone they love and finally trying to redeem the damage they have caused because there is enough love to fight back for.

It didn't get the 5th star because, as usual, like so many LW stories, the wife had to be pulled into the ultimate porn standard of love-making: in other words anal.

Very few women are into that, Far too many are being coerced into it as "normal" because their husbands/boyfriends watch to much shit (pun intended) on the porn sites.

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

I have read many stories where reconciliation is a likely and good outcome.

I have read many stories where it is not, and even sometimes a good BTB is warranted.

The fact that Carol cheated, emotionally and physically, for probably a decade at minimum, all the while denigrating, minimizing, and marginalizing John indicates that while a true BTB may nit be the answer she in ni way deserves ir has earned any kind of reconciliation. Too much damage done, too much hurt to her entire family caused because of her selfish actions.

John deserves somebody who values him above all others. Carol never has, and never will, be that woman. “But I’ve changed … “ is wholly insufficient here. She may seem better now, for the time being, but will inevitably fall back into her previous destructive behavior. A leopards spot can be temporarily covered over, but underneath the covering will never change.

Kind of sad, but nearly always true. I know. My first wife was a “Carol”. I got away mostly intact, but have suffered periodic bouts of depression for nearly four decades because of it, and I believe it was the main cause of my second marriage ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It wasn't a decade of cheating. Read the author's clues. She had a long emotional affair before Jim went to college. He is 23 at the time of discovery. It took a long time to become physical (yeah emotional intimacy with another man is definitely bad). After the coworker affair, she was with the boss for 2 years. The kids thought she was having an affair with the coworker long before she actually was. Other parts of the story, including the restaurant scene here say several years before the separation. She describes the physical cheating with coworker as not being that long in an earlier chapter. Then the guy transfers about and Bill Ross her boss shows up and takes over soon after. So she was cheating 3, maybe 4 years, with an additional couple of years of emotional intimacy. That being said while the sex scene in this chapter was well written and quite realistic, I don't see how with the magnitude of her betrayal how they reconcile. Maybe if they had divorced they reconnect as friends with benefits. But he never divorces her, has his son delay indefinitely, and thy do marathon counseling, get stuck and plateau, he gets in an accident and she runs to him and suddenly they are living together again? I get rhat she had a breakthrough regarding her being a bitch and self-centered and a shrew and was remorseful, but how the heck do they go from her massive betrayal to delayed divorce for over a year, to counseling and talking after group therapy to back to living again as husband and wife? Since this was the endgame of the author, more believable if her cheating were toned down. Remember he has seen the videos. Read the emails. He has seen it all. That stuff scars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No. Just no. Her betrayal was massive and for terrible reasons. Ick.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Read the first chapter then saw there were further chapters. She cheats on him for years. Belittled, disrespected and marginalized him before giving him an std and somehow there are 6 more chapters? I skipped right to the last page of chapter 7 and come to the conclusion that the intervening chapters were complete crap to somehow justifying this bullshit raac ending. In no realm of any reality is this a possible outcome.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No. Fucking. Way. Thank goodness I didn't waste my time reading all the bullshit justifications during counseling.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

Now I think you got that right, in this part as a series it got to long and boring, but in some parts it felt real, I loved your descriptions in this part especially, characters were good throughout.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean7 months ago

He forgave that??? And, could still get an erection, I don't believe anyone could forgive that with a single molecule of testosterone in their body. Other than that silliness very well written good dialog though the counselling OMG the enabling lol I do hate that there isn't a separate scoring for the storyline and the writing will have to check some of your other stuff because I enjoyed the direct style even if I found his response unbelievable

Wavedave45Wavedave457 months ago

I just realized you had the cheating wife fuck her way into keeping her marriage. Kinda ironic. Got him amazing sex and the deal is sealed. Honestly this all sounds so terrible. I agree with everyone else that the betrayal is just far too extensive for it to go down like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...