It Started With Not Feeling Good Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she started to slide her ass to meet his cock, he slowly started to pump. The tightness on his cock and the tits in his hands were great. He whispered into her ear, "I love fucking your ass Carol, I just love sticking my cock into all your holes." Then he slapped her ass again, just a little harder. She winced from the shock of it, but groaned in pleasure. "You love slapping my ass, don't you? You love doing anything to my ass. Fuck me harder lover, fuck me harder. You like kissing it, licking it, fucking it, spanking it." He slapped her again.

She took a chance. "You like slapping it because I was a very bad girl, wasn't I. You want to punish me, don't you? You want me to only suck you, to only fuck you, to only swallow your cum, don't you?" He slapped her ass harder, leaving a red mark where his hand hit her. She groaned and humped his cock harder.

"You've been a very bad girl Carol, but from now on, you're mine. You're only mine. You'll be my Candy, my little whore that services only me. You'll find new ways to fuck for me."

Carol was lost in her feelings, the cock in her ass and his hands in her cunt were driving her wild. All she could say was "Yes master, Candy is your little fuck toy, your only fuck toy." She groaned again, building toward her climax. "Candy is yours and yours alone. FUCK ME HARDER, FUCK THIS BITCH'S ASS HARDER." With that, he slapped her ass and they both came. She felt the cum shoot in her ass as he stopped pumping her, pushing his cock into her as far as it would go. He attempted to keep frigging her cunt, but lost out to his own climax. They collapsed on the couch in one sweaty mass of two lovers.

They lay there holding each other. They never had a love making session that before in their lives. It was wonderful, and unsettling at the same time. They both looked at each other and kissed. Not a kiss of passion, but a kiss of romance and love. Who knew that marriage could be so wonderful?

The temperature in the house was dropping, so John suggested a shower and moving upstairs where it would be warmer. She grabbed the drinks and their clothes, he grabbed the food, and the lube. They weren't going to stop this evening even if it killed them.

Carol got to the bathroom first and took care of business before John arrived. Some things were always going to remain off limits. But she started the shower, got the room warm, and stepped in. John was a minute behind her. He had loaded a special DVD into the player in the bedroom for later. She pulled the shower curtain on the side and kissed her husband while she pulled him in.

Soap and hot water, washing and massaging each other, a shower with your lover is wonderful after having made love for the past hour and a half. Neither wanted to stop, and they kept each others interest heightened the entire time. She loved the feeling of being on her knees sucking him, feeling the shower spray over her. He licked her ass and fingered her as she bent over.

Drying off, they went to the bedroom for more to eat and drink. That is when John turned on the DVD. Laying there bed, holding each other, Carol and John saw some super 8 movies, that John had converted to DVD. It was their wedding, followed by their children growing up. Then came a black screen for 30 seconds, followed by hearing her at the birth of their granddaughter "I've been a jerk most of my life with you. How you stand to be around me?" Then came calendars showing their counseling sessions, his accident and Thanksgiving dinner.

Carol was crying the entire time, from joy, from sorrow, from release. John too has tears in his eyes. He held her close and they kissed. "John, you know I will be a better wife this time, I can never forget what I did either." That was when he took out the DVD, gave it to her along with another one.

"Carol, the one we saw was part of our lives. Do with the past what you may. That will never go away. But the second DVD is like the first, only with the good things kept. Do with that what you may too. It takes two to keep a marriage alive, more than just love."

With that, they kissed and hugged again. They ended this reunion day making slow and passionate love, aware that the future was in their collective hands.

12