All Comments on 'It Started with the Shoes'

by onedreamer56

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hope for all those guys out there who don't possess a magic cock! Run out and buy her some magical fuck me shoes and let the good times roll. Better than a barrel of Ecstasy and GHB combined.

Manolo Blownanocs? Christian Lubehertonnes? Maybe some high-heeled Nikes (Just Do It)? The permanent Barbie feet are a fun touch.

This all got more than a bit silly. Wherever will you go from here?

thor_pfthor_pfabout 8 years ago
Hot but uneven

Just because a topic doesn't pander to your personal preferences, doesn't make it bad or silly. It can just as easily mean that you're simply the wrong audience for it.

That said, the author sorely needs an editor and yes, I do volunteer! I strongly believe this story deserves a continuation and I'm willing to help that come to be. And I'd be a lying hypocrite if I tried to claim I wouldn't enjoy it as well.

I also have some ideas for where this could go. onedreamer56, please drop me a PM if you're interested. I don't want to post any potential spoilers here in the public comments.

/Thor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Liked the story but....

I liked the overall story but please take up the offer of editing. If I had a nickel for every time you used the word "had" I would have about 5,000 nickels. Hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love it

Just loved the story

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Omg I wish I were you

I'd love to have big tits, nipple and clit rings and I'd really love to be able to wear 6" heels. xoxoxo Annette

HughJardHughJardabout 8 years ago
Very well done

A very well written story. ******

PeggyNPumpsPeggyNPumpsalmost 4 years ago
Stunning story

Bravo I loved your story and look forward to reading the additional chapters.

An erotic story is supposed to excite the reader. I got excited over and over again. I was transported into her character. I know the sensations of wearing 6” and 7” heels. Of being so incredibly turned on. I thought you captured that feeling.

Looking forward to reading more. PnP

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Fun! I would love to get my delicate man-nipples pierced and placed into nipple stretchers for my female lover!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous