It Started with the Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bastard are you enjoying yourself," She said teasingly.

"Yes, I am. I love to watch you walk in those heels," I said.

"I just love these shoes. I am glad I got you to buy them for me," She said. Then added,"I look hot in them."

We talked over dinner she had admitted to me that her feet and legs had been very painful the first two days and tits are sore, but they were all much better today. She loved heels and also the way they made her legs and butt look and was getting used to the nipple rings.

"Tomorrow I am going to go through my closet and get rid of all my shoes and boots that don't have at least a 5-inch heel," She stated. Then added, "My bras will get tossed too, seeing as I won't be wearing them ever again."

"I will need a few more pair of 6" high heels because that is all I plans on wearing from now on." "Also, I don't mess up the expensive ones."

"Ok," I Said.

This was after only wearing the shoes for three days.

" Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Absolutely its' not like you are going to let me stop wearing the heels or let me wear a bra again," She said. Then added, "After what I paid to get you to buy them I wouldn't even consider giving them up."

"Your right," I said,

"In fact, the soreness in my feet and legs is almost gone. In fact, my legs feel great the way the shoes make my muscles tense." She said.

So after we had finished eating, we went shoe shopping. Took a few stops to find what we liked I got to chose style she chooses the color. One pair of 6" heel open toe with steel heel made fantastic noise when she walked on a hard surface like tile. The second pair also 6" tall but with a wider sturdier heel to make walking on soft surfaces easier.

These were much cheaper hence no provision for locks.

"I want them locked on, I like not being able to take them off," She said

I was trying to think of a way to lock them on. We stopped at Wal-Mart we walked into the pet section and found pet choker chains that I can loop around her ankle and under the shoe and secure with a small lock.

"The keys are your problem. I gave up control of being able to take them off to get them" She said.

"I need to go on a diet; I want the rest of body to match my sexy feet and legs," She said.

She hated to diet!

"I want to get down to 125 pounds," She said.

Buying her the heels had worked out better than I dreamed it could, and it all started because she had fallen in love with an expensive pair sky high 6" heels.

"I want you to set it up and keep me on track I want to lose 25 pounds," She told me.

Having tried everything I could think of she would let me do before I give her a puzzled look. "Tell me how I am going to do that," I asked her.

"I will go along with whatever you say," She said.

"I think 2 lbs a week is a good goal," I told her.

"Fine with me," She said.

(Shocked who replaced my wife with this sexy agreeable creature.) Thinking to myself so pain? Spanking? She was already wearing the tallest heels and by her choice. Maybe corset? I was deep in thought. While I was driving home, she tapped me on the shoulder and flashed me her tits.

Nipples yes. "I got it will take a few weeks to it set up," I told her (We will see how far I can push her) Go online and order three pairs of nipple trainers (stretcher) 1/2," 3/4" and 1." It takes two weeks to get them made to custom fit her nipple rings.

She had started her diet the next week but didn't get real serious didn't lose any weight for 2weeks. So the stretchers had arrived, and it was time to lay out my plan. We would see if she would keep her I will do it attitude. It had been almost three weeks since she gave up her bras and got her nipples pierced and agreed to learn to give me deep throat blow jobs so I would buy her the $1000.00 Jeweled 6" high heels.

I had figured after the first week she would stop wearing the High heels 24/7. But was still wearing them no complaints, In fact, I get a blow job when she wants me to remove them so she can take a shower after the shower she put which ever pair she chooses to wear and locks them on without me saying anything. (I think she gets a kick out of having them locked on.) The last three week had been like a second honeymoon. Most days she would wake me with a morning blow job. She was still having trouble suppressing her gag reflex but kept trying. She could get my cock into her throat for only a second or two. Was a lot of fun letting her practice and most days after dinner she would suck me off again and keep going till I got hard again the drop her panties and demand I fucked her.

It was time to layout my diet plan for her.

I called her into the bedroom I had the stretchers laying on the night stand.

"Your goal is to lose 2 lbs per week," I told her. I added "This is the program," "If you meet the goal,

"I will do the housework for the next week."

"If you don't meet the goal."

"No weight loss you have to wear the 1" stretchers 1 hour at breakfast and lunch time and 3 hours at dinner time." She had stared at the stretchers but raised no objection.

"1lb loss gets the ¾" as above."

"1 ½lbs. get the ½" one's times same as above" (I was going to enjoy the on and off Part) "Also you have to wear them when you leave the house for any reason." "Weigh in would be on Friday after dinner."

"Ok sound good to me. I want to lose the weight." She said.

I had her stand in front of me "I am going to put each pair on your nipples starting with the ½" ones." I told her.

"Ok I am ready," She said. She shook her tits and smiled at me. First, I put the 1/2" ones on. It was fun putting them on; I loved to play with her nipples.

I had removed the ½" ones then put the ¾" ones on they had gotten her attention just a little ouch when I seated the rings. They had made her nipples stick out. Had her walk around the room I had seen her grimace as her tits bounced?

I had taken off the ¾" ones and gave her a minute to rest, as getting the stretchers on or off meant pulling the nipples way out to seat nipple rings in their grooves.

She had been staring at the tall ones with a question on her face.

I nodded she bent over at the waist to make it easier. I had picked up the first 1" one pulled her nipple ring through and seated it.

"Ouch, that hurt, give me a minute before you put the other one on," She said.

She stood up straight took a deep breath and bent back over and presented her other breast.Took hold of nipple ring pulled through the stretcher and seated it got a real loud ouch. She walked around the room small grimace with each step when her tits had bounced. Her nipples stood straight out from her tits. They were stretched real taunt God what sight.

"I will defiantly not to eat too much with these on," She said.

"Now the bad news your punishment starts now. You didn't lose any weight." "So you get to wear these till after lunch and for the next week per the schedule."

"I told you I would do whatever you told me," She said with a smug smile on her face.

She reached over rubbed my hard cock thru my pants.

"Time to practice I want your' yummy cum in my mouth now," she cooed.

"Later, put a tight t-shirt top on we are going out to get some exercise to help you lose weight," I told her.

I thought she would complain that her nipples would show too much. She had just nodded and gone and had put on a thin white t-shirt that had been washed so many times is was almost transparent. When she had walked back into the room, I had second thoughts about it, her nipples, and rings stuck straight out obscenely and were close to completely visible thru the t-shirt. I was hard instantly.

"Its' later, get down on your knees and give me a blowjob right now," I told her breathlessly with need in my voice.

She had dropped to her knees undone my pants dug my already hard cock out sucked it into her hot wet mouth. The started sliding my cock in and out getting just the head into her throat on every other stroke. It had only taken her a minute to get me to start to cum, she pushed my cock into her throat and took the first two pumps of cum in her throat then pulled up and took the rest in her mouth swallowed then licked me clean. Then put my cock back in my pants stood up with an ear to ear smile on her face.

"I finally got your cock deep throated while you were coming, but I want to be able to take the whole load down my throat," She said very excited and pleased with herself.

"That was fantastic, let's go and get you exercise in and grab a bite to eat," I told her still breathless.

Chapter 3

Fast forward two months. And she was still strutting in 6inch heels. She has lost 12 lbs.

"I love all my 6" heels, and I won't give them up I am truly a high heel woman," She said very pleased with herself.

I was enjoying putting the stretchers on and off. She had been horny as hell. Besides giving me a wake-up blowjob most mornings, she had wanted me to fuck her almost every day after we went walking so our sex life was fantastic. Guess she was a bit of an exhibitionist.

Had two weeks where she had to wear the 1" stretchers. After putting them on and taking them off twice the first day she had to wear them when I put them on for dinner time.

"Just leave them tonight it hurts too much when you put them on and take them off." "I will try to sleep in them," She said.

"That's not going to work I rolled onto my stomach while I was sleeping. I will wear them all day and have you take them off for the night." She said.

'God I love to look at them tenting the top of her dress or blouse.' A side benefit is the small ones even hardly put any stretch on them, and she leaves them on all the time.

"They help me stay on my diet," She said.

It was Friday night weigh-in time. She lost 3 lbs so,

"Great good job. Let's go shopping. You need some new clothes. Now you have lost so much weight," I told her.

She had shocked me with her selections; She had picked out two very tight micro miniskirts and a short tight and low cut dress and last a real thin silky tight top cut so low that showed most of the tops her tits almost to the nipples. In fact, if she moved to fast the nipple and ring will pop over the edge of the top she could have clothing malfunction. After I had paid she had changed into the dress, she had done a twirl showing off for me. I had noticed she had removed her panties. The dress showed a just hint of cheek when she walked.

"You took your panties off you, hot naughty women," I said.

"They showed with this dress on, and I think it is hot to go commando," She replied. She had gotten into showing off.

After she had finished shopping, we had done a couple of laps around the mall as we did 4 or 5 times a week collecting looks. She looked so hot and sexy in the low cut mini dress. She was smiling and had to have enjoyed all the men ogling her. On the second lap, she had noticed a pair of sky-high 7-inch designer high heels jeweled and expensive in bright pink her favorite color. She had pulled me to a stop looked at me then at the shoes. I had seen the wheels turning in her head as she had thought what to offer to get me to buy them for her.

Now remember she already has pierced nipples with 1" 14ga non-removable gold rings had not worn bra since she got the 6" heels, doesn't even own one anymore, had on low cut very short mini dress, no panties and was wearing 6" heels. She had to have known it better be good as the price was $1300.00.

I just stood there waiting to see what would happen. "They are very expensive and too tall for you size 7 feet it will be like you are walking on stilts," I said thinking to myself where this could go.

"I went from 3" heels to 6" I can go from 6" to 7" I will look sooo hot in them," She said with excitement in her voice.

"You are right you will look hot in them but look at how much more of an angle the arch of you foot will be at," I said. As I had tried to reason with her, but from experience I had known the more I tried to talk her out of them the more determined she would have been finding a way to get me to buy them for her.

She had taken one more look at the shoes and seemed to make up her mind. She had taken me by the arm started walking us toward the other end of the mall. She still hadn't said anything. She had led me to the car I unlocked it she opened the back door and motioned for me to get in. Once we were in and the door closed, she opened my pants and started rubbing my cock.

"I am going to suck you off, get me off while I am doing it we will both need the relief for what I have planned," She said breathlessly.

She went at it like starved person getting their first food in days. She had made a lot of progress in learning to deep throat me about six strokes of her getting me into her throat, and I had shot my load that she had taken most of it in her throat and the rest in her mouth. I had been fingering her and rubbing her clit I missed a beat when I came but then finished her off.

"Take me to the piercing parlor now" She ordered me excitedly.

When we had gotten there and walked inside the store.

"May I help you?" The woman clerk asked.

"I want two pairs of gold rings for my pussy lips. What size would be the best?" My wife asked the clerk. The clerk pointed to a tray of rings in the display case.

"Any of the ½" ones," The clerk told my wife. My wife selected two pairs of 10 gauge solid gold rings.

"What do you have for belly button jewelry," My wife asked the clerk. The clerk showed my wife another tray of pierced jewelry. My wife picked out one that had a good size pink stone in it and 4 one inch chains dangling from it.

My wife had turned to me. "Is that enough?" She asked me.

"Yes, you got the shoes," I said.

"I love your shoes." The clerk said to my wife as she had led us to the back to do the piercings.

"These piercing are payment for a pair of 7-inch tall pink jeweled heels that I will be getting as soon, and you get the jewelry installed." My wife told the saleswoman.

The woman had put the belly button piercing in first. "Where do you want the pussy lip piercings placed?" The saleswoman asked.

I had taken the marker and marked where I would like them placed. The woman had then cleaned and numbed the area and installed the rings. She gave us the care instructions.

"It is more comfortable if you don't wear panties for a few days at least," The saleswoman told my wife.

"That is not a problem my husband will like that. Who needs underwear," My wife said her voice unsteady with excitement.

My wife stood up pulled her dress down,

"Now that's done I want the heels on my feet and yes I plan on wearing for seven days you will have the keys as part of the deal," My wife had told me.

I paid for the rings and piercings and the belly button jewelry. Then we walked back to the shoe store that was quite a distance.

"Why didn't we get the car? You know it will be a long walk in the new higher heels," I told her.

"I might as well get used to them I will be wearing them for a whole week. I need to stay on my exercise plan," She stated firmly.

We had gone to the shoe store, once inside she pointed out the ones she wanted and what size then sat down. Her eyes had gotten real big as her bare butt had come in contact with the cold leather chair. She had forgotten she didn't have any panties on. Was wearing a low-cut very short tight mini dress had four shiny rings showing between her legs and no way to hide them as the dress was real tight covered nothing when she was sitting down.

The poor guy had been shaking by the time he had taken the old shoes off and had put the new ones on her feet. She had kept a straight face through the whole thing. In fact, I think she even spread her legs a bit when she held her feet up to get the shoes on. She was getting into showing off.

"Put the locks on them," She told the salesman.

He handed her the keys she gave them to me. She stood up, walked over to the mirror and smiled real big at me. God I loved the way she looked and apparently so had she because she was all smiles and giddy. I had no idea how she could even stand in them not to mention walking in them. The heels had put her foot at a very steep angle to her leg.

"God woman do you look hot and in those fuck me heels," I told her with desire in my voice.

I had paid for them as I watched her as she had walked around the store getting used to them. The way she had strutted in them had made her ass move in such a sexy way. We had started our long walk back to the car. I had let her set the pace as she was still getting the feel for the new heels. I had helped her into the car and got a full show. I had gotten in she was squirming in the seat trying to get comfortable as the numbness has worn off the piercings and being without panties was new.

"Are you happy with your new heels? You looked a little unsteady at first but by the time we got to the car you seemed to have it mastered," I said to her.

"I absolutely love them. You know I have a shoe fetish and yes by the time we got halfway back to the car I got my balance in the heels," She told me. Then added, "I look so fucking hot in them did you notice all the men staring at me that really turns me on."

I had figured she had her pussy lips pierced no fucking for a few weeks while the rings healed. When we had gotten home, we had gone to care for the pussy lip piercings as she couldn't see to do it and besides I liked to play with her pussy. I had left her in the bathroom to finish her nightly ritual. I got a beer to help take the edge off sat in the easy chair to watch some TV.

She had come out of the bathroom she was naked except for the 7 inch fuck me heels hair in pigtails rings bouncing. She had a real big grin on her face. I think she is trying to give me a stroke.

"You are to use my mouth till my pussy rings heal. When you start to come, hold your cock down my throat even if I gag a little I have been practicing, I think I am ready." She said with a real big smile on her face. She was getting into acting slutty.

She had opened my pants taken out my cock sucked it into her mouth put my hands on her pigtails and started bobbing her head up and down. It didn't take long for her to get me to cum after what had happened at the mall and then, cleaning her pussy lip piercings. When I started to cum she deep throated me, I had done as she told me and held her head down and shot my whole load deep in her throat she had just a small gag as I finished. She had pulled up took a deep breath took my cock all the way back in then slowly pulled off licking me clean as she did.

"I finally paid off the first pair of heels. I can take your whole load down my throat." She said proudly with a big smile on her face.

"Sit in the chair and hang your butt over the edge and spread your legs wide and I will get you off being careful of your fresh piercings," I told her still a bit breathless.

She was in the chair in a flash; legs spread wide. I had slowly put two fingers in her dripping cunt and licked her clit a few times then had sucked it she had started to cum almost right away. I had kept sucking on her clit while pistoning my fingers in and out or her cunt it after her 4th orgasm.

"Stopppp please stopppp," She panted completely out of breath.

I got a warm washcloth and a towel and had cleaned her up being careful of her new piercings. Then I had helped her get walk bed we snuggled together and went to sleep.

The next morning I had woken up with the fantastic feeling of my wife sucking on my morning wood. When she had noticed I was awake, she started to pick up speed and intensity and started humming and rubbing her tongue on my on the underside of my cock. She was taking my cock all the in and down her throat on every stroke holding then slamming it down her throat fast and hard on every stroke. It had been more than I could take I started coming she slammed all the way down and took all five pumps down her throat without coming up for a breath. When I had finished, she let my cock slip out of her mouth crawled on top of me.