It Started with the Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the way this shoe whore wants to be face fucked by her horny bastard husband from now on," She instructed me in slutty wanton voice.

"Ok, I will remember that. Would you like me to get you off?" I said to her.

"No, I am still satisfied from last night. Take a shower with me and tend to my piercings," She said.

I had unlocked her heels and had pulled her out of bed she stood on just her tip toes and walked into the bathroom.

"Why are you standing on your tip toes?" I asked her

"I haven't been able to put my foot flat on the floor for quite a while it is from wearing the heels all the time. I love those damn heels I don't mind, I feel so sexy and hot wearing them plus they make me a lot taller. Please don't be concerned," She said.

"Ok, when we finish with our shower lets' go shopping and get you a pair of plastic heels you can wear in the shower," I told her.

We had finished our shower I had taken her new 7 inch heels to her so she could stand comfortably while she finished in the bathroom. I went and got dressed and grabbed a quick bite to eat.

"Do you want some breakfast?" I asked her.

"No, you were my breakfast. I hope there aren't too many calories in cum because I am planning on having you for breakfast often," She had said with big smile on her face and mischief in her voice.

"You won't hear any complaints from me. Are you almost ready? We will go to the mall get your walking in, find some plastic heels and get some lunch," I said.

"Be out in a minute," She said.

She had come into the kitchen dressed completely in pink. The mini skirt was one of her shortest as I was putting the locks on shoes I notice something hanging from the back two pussy lip piercings. They were some small bells I had bought her as earrings.

"You know the bells show below your skirt," I told her in a teasing voice. I had also noticed she had trimmed her bush.

"I know. Kinky isn't it?" She said in a kind of slutty voice.

"I like it, nice trim job," I said real quickly.

"Thanks, I knew you would like it. My rings were hiding in my bush," She said.

She had on her bright pink 7" jeweled heels that put her feet at an almost 180 deg to her legs, a bright pink mini skirt to match her shoes. Her butt was to die for so the skirt was about ¾" shorter in the back, and if someone looked closely, the bells would be completely visible along with a bit of cheek. Next is the skin tight thin pink t-shirt top that left about 2" of midriff showing, so her belly button piercing was on display. Her nipples had the small stretchers on and had tented the top out you can the rings plainly shining through the material. And super big smart ass smile on her face.

She strutted out to the car swaying her ass and had made a show of getting in. Anybody in a van or truck would have a good view of her pussy and tits she even spread her legs some. So off to the mall we went after I had parked,

"Why are you parking so close?" She asked me

"I was trying to give your feet a break," I said.

"My feet are fine; I like showing off the shoes I paid you enough for them," She said. Then she added, "When we get home I want to be face fucked hard like a whore."

Where I had finally parked was a quarter mile away. I went around and helped her out, She stood up tugged her mini skirt into place, Grabbed my arm and had strutted into the mall like she had been wearing the heels all her life, her tits swayed and bounced moving her stretched nipples around like crazy. We had done the four laps around the mall collecting looks, and you could hear the bell tinkling as she walked. She had gotten to be such an exhibitionist.

The restaurant was at the far end of the mall, so she had walked over a mile. When they had come to seat us, they took us to the back corner. Guess we had caused a bit of a stir. After we had ordered, she had gone to the bathroom. When she came back, she motioned for me to get out of the booth so she could get in and sit next to me. She had kept rubbing her stretched nipple against my arm. The waiter had brought our food right then as soon as he had left she grabbed my hand and had put it between her legs.

"Get me off fast I can't wait till we get home," She demanded breathlessly.

I had done as instructed. She started coming after just a few seconds she bit her finger to keep from screaming, her face flushed and had then sat back in the booth catching her breath.

"Thanks, I needed that bad," She said

We had eaten she had ordered a child's portion. I couldn't take my eyes off her nipples and rings showing thru her top. She just kept smiling at me. When we finished our meal,

"Let us do one more lap to walk off the food. Then take me home and face fuck me like I showed you," She said.

I drove home slowly as I tried to calm down. I had pulled the car into the garage and went to help her out of the car and up the steps into the house.

"Sit in your chair I will be right back," She told me.

She came back naked except for shoes and body rings, and she had put on the tall stretchers. Her nipples had been stretched taunt God she had looked hot. She had taken my cock out and started sucking me I had gotten my hands on her pigtails and set up a nice pace moving her mouth up and down my cock; suddenly she stopped pushed off took a breath.

"Stop playing around fuck my face like a $1000.00 whore I want it hard and rough" She demanded breathlessly.

"I was trying not to hurt your or your nipples," I said defensively.

"I don't want nice I want fast, hard and rough," She demanded.

Then had impaled her mouth on my dick and pressed both nipples into my legs. I had followed the orders and started slamming her head and upper body up and down using her pigtails as handles. Banging her stretched nipples against my legs on every down stroke. Shoving my dick down her throat hard on every stroke violently. I started to cum on one of the upstrokes, so I slammed her head down and pushed my dick all the way down her throat, held her there as I shot stream after stream of cum down her throat. I think she had started to pass out, but she hadn't tried to pull herself off. I managed to pull her head up enough so she could breathe before I collapsed. My dick still in her mouth her upper body resting on my legs nipples crushed under her. When I started to come back to reality she was still sucking I pulled her off.

"Was that hard and rough enough?" I asked her.

"Yes, but you came too quickly. I need more. You are almost hard again so rape my throat again and don't you hold back, put all your lust into it," She demanded.

"You are nuts but ok you asked for it," I said.

"Give it to me as hard as you can," She demanded.

She had put her hands between her legs, impaled her throat on my cock and she had waited for me to start. I had let a full minute pass before I started violently fucking her throat I held out as long as I could, must have been 5 or 6 minutes she had been making mewing noises' her hands working between her legs before I started to cum. When came I held her nose against me and pumped five shots of come down her throat and just sat there in a state of bliss. She had started to cum while I was. When I came around she was limp her head was lying in my lap my soft cock was still in her mouth when I came too. She was out cold I had to shake her to wake her up. I had looked at the clock it was after 5 pm.

"Come on we need a shower," I said. I motioned for her to give me her feet so I could unlock the shoes. In the bathroom, she put on the plastic heels, and we had taken a relaxing shower. Then we had dinner and had spent a quiet evening at home.

A few weeks pass we did the mall walks at least five days a week sometimes twice a day. Sex was an almost every day thing. If she got especially turned on during the mall walk, she would demand to be face fucked and then fucked hard. Seldom puts on panties, had taken to only wearing short skirts and revealing tops or dresses. She had gotten so use to being topless at home I had to remind her to cover up if we were having company or going out. She answered the door topless a few times and twice got in the car topless had to go back in the house and put on a top.

Chapter 4

Her birthday was coming up in a few weeks the two pair of cheaper 6" heels needed replacing, and she preferred the 7" extreme high heels. So I had decided by her some more extreme high heels feed her fetish. Surfed the net and had ordered four pairs 3 with 7" heels and a pair of 8" ballet boots. One pair of bright red and open toe I love to see her toes sticking out. One pair of pink with gaudy flowers on them and a black pair of patent leather knee high boots, and took a chance and ordered a pair of lace up boned ballet boots bright pink patent leather. Ballet shoes with heels. The boning holds the foot straight with the leg of the wearer is walking on the end of their toes. They were 8" tall. I had thought since she had taken to the sky high heels so easy I would see what she thought of them and if she could manage them.

Her birthday was on Friday. So she could try them all out on the weekend. She had been doing great on her diet. She was losing 11/2 to 2 lbs a week, so she earned just the short one most of the time.

She seemed not to care whether I took them off or not.

"They kept the rings from bouncing too much." So she had worn them pretty much 24/7 unless I wanted to see her rings swing when she walked.

So weigh in was good she had lost her last 2lbs. She was now 125lbs, which had been her target weight. Nice soft curves. Now 125 on 5'2" is good but when is put on 5'9" really thinned her out and the 7" heels made her legs go on forever. She was the total picture of hot and sexy. After her weigh-in, I had brought out her presents.

"Since you are finished with your diet and it's your birthday you can wear what you want tonight for dinner. I have made reservations at your favorite restaurant." I told her.

She had opened the 7" pink heels first

"I love them, I love them," She said.

Then she had opened the other two pairs of heels and lastly the ballet boots. Saw the color first and squealed with delight then pulled them the rest of the way out of the box. She had given me a questing look.

"They are ballet boot heels and are said to be very difficult to stand and walk in; I will return them, and you can get something else if you can't or don't want to wear them," I explained to her. "You will look so hot and kinky in them," I added.

"No, I will try them. Let me try on the other ones' first," She said excitedly.

She then had tried the other three pairs on first loved them all especially the gaudy flowered ones. She had walked around in them they fit fine then she had sat down,

"Help me put the ballet boots on now. I want to see if I can stand and walk in them," She said with excitement in her voice.

So I had helped her take the 7" heels off, and she wiggled her foot and leg into the ballet boots, and I had then laced them up nice and tight.

"The info I read on them says to work up to standing slowly then walking," I told her.

"I love how tight they hug my legs. It is defiantly a different feel then the heels, and they make my legs look soooo long, help me up I want to try to stand in them." She said excitedly.

I had given her a hand standing up in the ballet boots the first time.

"Let go I want to try to stand unassisted," She said. She had swayed a bit finding her balance than had gotten a big smile on her face.

"Come close so I can lean on you. I want to try walking in them," She said.

She had put both hands on my shoulders, and I backed up as she took a few cautious steps, left go with one hand took a few more steady steps than the other hand and waved me out of the way. And had strutted around the house and headed into the bedroom

"They are keepers. Help me get dressed and I will wear them out to dinner," She said very excitedly.

"Are you sure? The info I read on the internet said it took at least a few weeks to be able to walk any distance in them," I told her. Then added, "God do you look hot in them and I bet no one around her has ever seen someone wearing them."

" I just love feeling them on my legs and feet makes me hot, besides you will be holding my hand if I need help, but I feel confident I can walk in them," She said getting more excited.

She had handed me her hot pink micro mini skirt held on to me for balance as she stepped into it and I pulled it up and zipped it closed, had me put the bells on her back pussy lip piercings.

"Let me take the stretchers off it's your birthday you lost all your weight you don't need to wear them," I told her

"Put the 1-inch ones on you know how I love seafood I don't want to gain any weight it took too much to lose it and they go with the rest of the high-class slutty outfit," She said in a sultry voice.

"It is your birthday whatever you want," I answered.

So I put 1" stretchers on then helped her into the pink semi-sheer silkily top. She was a picture of hot pink and sexy. I loved dressing her.

I had made reservations at the seafood restaurant. Getting her down the steps and into the car was an adventure. But we had managed. When we had gotten to the restaurant, I helped her out of the car. I had tried to hold her arm the help support her.

"No, I am ok just hold onto my hand," She said.

Most men like sight women walking in tall heels. But you could not imagine what she looked like strutting in ballet boots, semi-sheer pink top with her stretched nipples tenting it and micro mini skirt with the bells peeking out and ringing the extra height they gave her had made the already short skirt look even shorter. With boots on she is 5'10" God did they make her legs look so long. As we had walked thru the restaurant to get to our table, she had caused some head turning few men got slapped by their wives for ogling her, as she had strutted by the other patrons like she was born in the hot pink ballet boots.

I was totally amazed. What a show-off. After we had been seated and we had our drinks and had ordered our meals.

"I feel so sexy and hot and slutty from all the men ogling me as we walked in. I want rough, hard face fuck then to be fucked till pass I out," She said in a sultry demanding voice.

"It's your birthday whatever you want," I told her.

We had a great dinner. She had eaten just a tad more than usual. On the way out of the restaurant, she got more ogling guess word got around. The poor male waiter was having trouble keeping his eyes off her nipples and rings showing. She walked thru the restaurant and out to the car in the ballet boots almost as good as her 7" heels. When we had arrived home, I helped her out of the car and into the house. She had picked up her hair bands and put her hair in pigtails that had been my signal fuck the hell out of her mouth.

"This hot sexy shoe whore needs her husbands' big hot cock milk in her belly, and then please pound my dripping pussy with your hard cock till I pass out from having orgasms," She said breathlessly.

Who am I to argue with a woman on her birthday? I sat down she peeled her top off then she had gotten on her knees undid my pants licked my cock a few times and then took it all the way down her throat in one motion. I grabbed her pigtails and held her down till I saw her eyes started to water. She had her hand's hand between her legs and didn't make any effort to pull off. Then I started fucking her mouth pushing her all the way down on every stroke. She was rubbing her clit like crazy. I had increased the pace violently slamming her head up and down until I started to cum I held her head against my groin tightly and pumped six streams of hot come down her greedy throat. She had started to have shaking shuddering orgasm while I was pumping my come down her throat. During this her' stretched nipples had taken a real beating. Once she caught her breath, she sucked me till I was hard again. She had stripped off her skirt squatted over me and impaled herself in one stroke. I had picked her up still impaled on my cock and carried her to the bedroom and started slamming into hard and fast she was moaning,

"God yes that feels, so fucking good don't stop till I pass out." She said and started chanting

"Fuck the bitch, fuck the bitchhhhh."

She had cum screaming, shaking and spasming. I flipped her over on her hands and knees and grabbed her hips for leverage and pounded her as hard and fast as I could she started to come again almost immediately seemed to be in one long orgasm shaking her cunt muscles spasmed then collapsed on the bed. See had been incoherent and still shaking a little when I rolled her over sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and had pulled the covers up and went to sleep.

We slept late Saturday morning we both had a good workout the night before. Now she had walked about a little over a 1/4 mile in the ballet boots and slept in them her feet and ankles held completely straight. Had popped right out of bed in the morning almost ran in them to the bathroom to pee. She had been in there a long time, so I had gone to see if anything was wrong. She was standing looking at herself in the full-length mirror.

"You look amazing those boots so kinky hot on you. And you are the only one wearing them," I told her.

"I know I feel so turned on with them on," She said.

She crawled into the tub put her leg straight up against the wall spread her legs.

"Give me a sponge bath I don't want to take them off boots off; I want to wear them all weekend even for our mall walks," She told me.

"They are supposed painful to walk and stand in," I said back to her.

"My legs and feet are fine my toes were a bit uncomfortable at first but are ok now. I guess the tall heels prepared my legs and feet." She said.

I turned on the water wet her down with shower massage soaped her up as rinsed the soap off when I concentrated the spray on her clit she went from relaxed and dreamy to wide-eyed as I fingered her she came hard and fast shaking and screaming. She had a big contented smile on her face as I had helped her out of the tub and dried her off, The took my shower and got dressed. Then went looking for her to see if she wanted to go out for breakfast she had been rummaging around in the bedroom. She had come out wearing a pair of skin-tight stretch pants that showed camel toe and that she was a commando. Apparently a side benefit of the ballet boots is she can slide pants over them and a tight silky top.

"Do you want me to take the stretchers off?" I asked her.

"Please put the smaller ones back on," She answered.

Great, I got to play with nipples.

Gave her a nice birthday weekend either went out or I cooked for her. But she had insisted on doing the housework in the ballet boots. Watching her tiptoe around in them was too enticing. I had put an end to her doing housework by bending her over the back of the couch and fucked her till she was incoherent. Then I had carried her to bed to let her nap. I had finished the housework.

We had modified her punishment schedule to reflect maintaining her weight. As long as she didn't gain, she didn't have to wear the stretchers. But she usually wore the small ones all the time. She changed from 7" heels to the ballet boot on a whim. She locks them on, but the keys are hanging on a hook in the kitchen. Evidently she likes the locked on them.

Watching her walk in them cannot be described. Says she may have me order another pair and wear them for a whole week. Her feet are permanently pointed she only has 7" heels and the ballet boots now. I had bought her a pair of plastic 7" heels and put traction rubber on the bottoms so she can wear them in the shower.