It Started with the Shoes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, stud I am ready. Ass fuck your hot kinky sexy wife in her sexy boots," She said in a low sexy voice.

So I had started to pump in and out of her ass slowly at first then picking up the pace.

"Come on fuck my asshole hard there are bonuses for how long you last," She said in a sultry voice.

(I thought wtf had gotten into her if I was lucky I got anal once a year then only when she had a lot to drink, she was stone cold sober.)

I had pounded hard and fast for a minute then slowed down for a minute so I wouldn't come too soon then had alternated between fast and slow.

"That's it ass fuck your kinky sexy wife in her sexy boots with your marks on her tits. If you can make it another minute, you can do my asshole again in the morning. After about 4 and a half minutes, I pumped six streams of come into her bowels.

"That was so kinky I could feel each squirt. You made it stud you get to do me again in the morning," She said. She had grabbed a butt plug from somewhere and handed it to me.

"When you pull out, put this in I want to keep you come in my ass all night," She said in sultry voice

(This birthday had just kept getting better and better. She was acting so slutty.)

As my cock has softened, I pulled out I put the butt plug against her asshole and started to push it in she had backed up and pushed it the rest of the way.

"Ok miss kinky we need a shower," I said.

When I had taken the stretchers off, she had grimaced as her nipples were red and swollen. When I removed the corset, the bruised bite marks were also puffy, and the teeth marks were visible. Unlaced the ballet boots and carried her to the bathroom.

"Those bruises are going to take weeks to go away," I said as I had sat her down on the toilet so she could put on her shower heels.

"You always wanted to mark me I am proud to be marked I love them don't you," She said very serious voice.

"Yes, I love them too." I had replied then added, "That had to hurt when you had me bite them."

"Yes it did, but it felt good too, I was ready I have had this planned since my birthday," She said then added, "how do you think I was able to take being fucked in the ass remember this." She had bent over and wiggled her ass at me show the butt plug.

"You sneaky sexy kinky woman come on let's take our shower," I said.

I had grabbed the soap and soaped us up. While we had been all soapy, she had smashed her abused breasts against my chest and rubbed them around. I had avoided touching them as much as I could. She was having none of it. After I rinsed the soap off she had grabbed my hands and smashed them against her tits bruises and all, then purred as she leaned against them. We had gotten out of the shower and dried off I put the pink platform ballet boots back on. Then I had reminded her it was Friday. She pulled the scale out.

"Shit, I know I gained some weight from going to those two parties," She said as she had stepped on the scale.

It had read 126 pounds. She already had the tall stretchers on her nipples. She had gained 1 pound so should be wearing the medium ones.

"It's you birthday and part of what I had planned is you got to suck my tits at night all weekend so how do you want them," She asked. Then added, "I don't want to wear the corset I want my bite marks to show for you."

"Leave the tall ones on all weekend. Let's go to bed I am bushed." I said excited that I got to suck her nipples all night. (Again something I got only on very special occasions.)

When we had gotten settled in bed, she had stuck her nipple in my mouth. I had started to suck gently on her nipple. She was cradling my head against her chest.

"Don't be gentle, suck harder and get the stretcher behind your teeth," She ordered.

I let go "You tits and nipples have got to be sore as hell," I said.

"I have had this planned for weeks shut up and suck they are yours for tonight and two more nights," She said a little upset.

I had taken her offered nipple sucked the ring and stretcher into my mouth and latched my teeth behind the stretcher so she couldn't pull her nipple out of my mouth without getting me to open wide.

"Finally, now suck hard as you want and go on to sleep," She said as she had cradled my head against her chest.

I had thought I heard her whimpering and had let up the intensity of my sucking on her nipple. She slapped me.

"Don't you dare let up," She said.

I went back to sucking hard and drifted off into a deep sleep. When I had awakened the next morning to her shaking me,

"Let go damn it I have to pee now," She said with urgency in her voice.

I had opened my mouth and released her tit. She had gone as fast as she could in the platform ballet boots into the bathroom let out a big sigh. She had come out handed me my robe,

"Come on I will fix you breakfast. While you eat you can supply mine from your cock like yesterday," She said with a big smile.

Then had gone into the kitchen and got my breakfast ready served it to me and crawled under the table and started sucking on my cock gently till I finished eating. Once I had finished she just deep throated me while humming and sucking hard which had triggered my orgasm I had grabbed her head and thrust my cock all the way into her mouth and pumped five streams of cum into her throat. She had crawled out from under the table rubbed her tummy smiled real big,

"Thanks for my breakfast. I am going to give myself an enema, figure where and how you want to fuck my ass." She had said as she went off into the bathroom.

After about 20 minutes, she had come out of the bathroom looking for me. I called her into the bedroom. I had been sitting on the bed my rock hard cock sticking straight up. She had handed me the lube and the butt plug had gotten on her hands and knees and seductively wiggling her ass while backing up so I could lube her asshole up. I had worked it into her then had lubed my cock up.

"Backup and sit on my cock," I told her, as I had guided her hot asshole down on my cock. She had then lowered herself down slowly all the way till she was sitting with her ass impaled on my cock. She had started to move slowly up and down while clenching her ass muscles.

"What is the butt plug for?" I asked her.

"Same as yesterday to keep your cum in my asshole all day. It makes me feel soooo sluttyyyy," She said in a sultry voice.

I had let her fuck her asshole on my cock for a few minutes just enjoying the intense tightness and the kinky view of watching her slide my cock in and out of her ass. She was making a low moaning sound.

"I am beginning to like this, all I need is a little touch on my clit, and I will come," She said in the same sultry voice.

I had pushed her forward onto her hands and knees leaned forward grabbed a hold of her nipples pulled her back onto my cock and pumped hard into her holding on to her nipples the whole time.

"Go ahead and rub you clit and get yourself off," I told her.

She had started to cum almost as soon as she touched her clit. When she had cum, her ass muscles clenched and the sudden tightness had put me over the top, and I shot 6 shuddering pumps of cum deep into her bowels. Then I had collapsed on top of her crushing her abused tits against my hands. I had rolled off as soon as I could manage. We had laid there on the bed for a few minutes recovering, as my softening cock had slid out, I reached over and grabbed the butt plug and slide it in.

"We defiantly need a shower after that." I had said. We had a quick shower. Then we had gone into the bedroom to get dressed. She had kept her shower heels on and had been trying on tops. Put one after the other on then discarded it finally found what she wanted. It had a very low cut wide neckline it was semi-sheer white. Then she had selected black mini skirt and her black ballet boots; once she had gotten dressed she had stood looking in the mirror frowning. She had gone to her dresser and gotten two safety pins. I had watched trying to figure what she was doing. She had reached inside her top pulled the edge of the neckline down hooked the safety pin in it and then thru her nipple ring then repeated the process on the other side. The result had been the rings held the edge of the top down, so the whole top of her breasts showed revealing the nasty bite marks and bruises.

"There now your marks show properly," She had stated.

"I am ready to go walking. Don't forget my ankle chain," She had said.

I had picked up the chain and locks she was already in the car. This weekend had already had so many surprises I was almost shell shocked. I had been wondering what else she might have planned. I had parked at the far end of the row as had become normal. I had gone around and helped her out of the car. Gotten a real good look at her bruised breasts god were they nasty looking.

"You are going to get me arrested showing them off to everyone like that," I had told her.

"I won't let them I demanded you to do it and totally enjoyed it, and I still am." She had stated.

"I am one hot kinky, sexy birthday slut wife; I still have your come in my ass along with the butt plug." She had added.

"Get back in damn it, your going to have to suck me off before I come in my pants," I told her.

She had her door closed and was reaching for my pants as I got in opening them as I sat down and closed the door. Had gotten my cock out and in her mouth and down her throat in one motion sucking and rubbing with her tongue held her face against my crotch, and I had unloaded six streams of come down her throat, she pulled off licked the head clean and put me away.

"Thanks for the snack. Let us get my exercise in." She said cheerfully.

We had gotten out of the car and walked into the mall. We walked five laps she had gotten a few looks when someone noticed her bruised tits on display, but mostly for the ballet boots with the chain between her ankles and the short skirt she had on. The edge of the top pinned to her nipple rings held it away from her chest all of her cleavages was on display along with most of the top of her tits with bruises showing, the stretchers and sides of her stretched nipples. She had pulled me into a few stores to do some shopping but didn't buy anything. I had thought she was showing off her tits. She had noticed I was hard again.

"Take me home and fuck me stud I am so hot." She had said.

We had walked to the car, and I helped her in. Had gotten in and started the car then reached over and rubbed her clit then pinched it gently she went off like a firecracker. I had continued to roll her clit between my fingers. She had a real long quaking orgasm she was almost comatose when she had finished. I had driven us home by the time we had arrived she had recovered enough to walk into the house. She had headed to the bedroom removing her top on the way.

"Take your pants off and lay down on the bed," She ordered.

I had removed pants and underwear and laid down she scooted her skirt up mounted my dick laid down on top of me put one of her nipples in my mouth.

"Fuck me till we pass out." She had demanded.

I had started pumping into her pussy as she clenched her cunt muscles and started one long quaking orgasm. The resulting muscle spasms were so strong they triggered my orgasm, and I shot my load after only a few minutes. She had passed out. It had felt so good her laying on top of me my softening cock still in her tight pussy, and I had a nipple in my mouth, so I had sucked away and drifted off to sleep. I had woke up to her humping away on my cock I still had her nipple trapped in my mouth l had let it go. She had sat up and started bouncing up and down fast as she could go. She would stop and shiver clench her pussy muscles shake all over. And start humping my cock again, after the third time she laid down on top of me again guiding her other nipple into my mouth wrapped her arms around my head hold me tight against her chest.

"God I am so horny I can't get enough," She sighed tiredly and passed out again.

I was still hard but didn't think I could cum again anytime soon. And I had the best pacifier in my mouth and was trapped under my passed out wife. So I had done what was natural and sucked on her nipple and took another nap. We had woke up late in the afternoon both a bit ripe.

"We need a shower," I had said.

She had struggled up off my cock. And set on the edge of the bed I unlaced her boots and got her shower heels. We had taken a quick shower. We had fucked and slept thru lunch and had been hungry, so we ordered some pizza. We had eaten and just relaxed with her sitting next to or in my lap inviting me to play with my toy the rest of the afternoon. After dinner, she had taken a shower and taken the butt plug out cleaned her rear passage out. We had watched some TV again she had kept offering me herself as my play thing I had fingers in all of her holes. Then we had gone to bed. She had waited for me to get comfortable the laid down next to me and put one of her nipples in my mouth wrapped her arms around my head.

"Enjoy baby and good night." She had said.

After Friday night, I had sucked the offered nipple into my mouth hooked the stretcher behind my teeth and sucked as hard as I could and closed my eyes getting ready to go to sleep.

"Good boy, you may bite too if you want." She had said.

I opened my eyes and looked into hers and had given her a questioning look.

"Most of the soreness is gone from the other two. Please put one more on each of them tonight,"

She said almost begging voice.

So I had bit down as hard as had when she had told me how hard to bite and held it till tapped my shoulder I had let go of that tit and she stuck the other nipple in my mouth and repeated the process. As I had sucked the second into my mouth, she moaned and shivered when I bit down hard she had an orgasm and collapsed on top of me I drifted off to sleep thinking when had she became a pain slut.

She had woke me up Sunday morning.

"Wake up sleepy head let go I need to pee," She told me.

"Then I will fix your breakfast," She added.

I had gotten up and taken a quick shower then went down for breakfast. She had just put it on the table. Then she had crawled under the table to suck me off to get her breakfast. She had gone to work sucking my cock she must have been still worked up from last night as she hadn't waited for me to finish my breakfast before she was trying to get me to shoot my cum into her mouth. I had just stopped eating and let her get me off it was another six shots, and she took them all down her throat. But she had not stopped; she had kept sucking to keep me hard. Then she had crawled out from under the table handed me the lube pushed the dishes out of the way and had leaned over the table.

"I came and triggered your orgasm yesterday, and you didn't get it fuck your birthday sluts' ass as long as you should have so do me here." She had told me. She added, "You just came so you should be able to go quite a long time."

She didn't have to tell me twice I squirted some lube between her ass cheeks and started working it into her tight asshole first with one finger, and then with two, I had added another squirt of lube and had worked that in with the third finger. She was moaning and pushing back as I worked in fingers in and out. Lubed up my cock real good to so there would not be as much friction. I wanted to make this last at least 5 min as I probably would not get to do it again for a long time. I had put the head of my cock against her asshole and started to push in it popped in fairly easy. I kept steady pressure and was buried to hilt in about 30 seconds.

"Ohhhh does that feel good. I feel sooo full," She moaned.

I started to slowly piston in and out of her asshole taking it easy and enjoying seeing my cock slide in and out of her. She was bucking back to meet each of my thrusts. I had grabbed a hold of her hips so I could pound harder; I would slam into her hold there while she squeezed my cock with her ass muscles then pull out till just my cock head was inside the slam all the way back in. I had a good rhythm setup that I could maintain for a while.

"That's it fuck my ass hard, ohhhh, hard keep it up ohhh, god yessss fuck this has nasty birthday sluts asshole, ohhhhh yes fill my ass with your cum pleaseeeeeeeeee," She had pleaded.

I had kept pounding away keeping the rhythm up, god the sensations were fantastic. I had felt the come boiling in my balls and slammed in her two more times then held her hard against me and pumped what I think was my largest load ever. She had felt me start to come and rubbed her clit and just exploded into her shattering orgasm. I collapsed back on the chair pulling her with me my cock still imbedded in her ass. She produced the butt plug from somewhere handed it to me pulled off my softening cock so I could shove it in her ass.

"My god that was so fantastic. You fucked my asshole for almost 10 minutes I am such a good birthday slut," She said in a giddy happy voice.

"Look at your beautiful marks on my tits I love them they will last for weeks," She had said as she had proudly held them up for me to see.

All four bites were easy to make out, and older three were black, blue, purple and yellowed the latest ones were just starting to turn. Her tits had been puffy and swollen around the bite marks even her nipples had a purple tint to them, and she was still wearing the stretchers.

"I need a shower and a nap," I told her.

"Take your shower my nipples will be waiting for you in bed," She said.

She had gotten up and headed for the bedroom strutting in her ballet boots wiggling her slutty plugged ass at me. I had gone into the bathroom and taken a quick shower then into the bedroom she was asleep on the bed. I had tried to get on the bed without waking her up, but her eyes popped open as soon as the bed moved. I motioned for her to sit up and removed the stretchers. I think she almost cried with relief, but she tried to hide it.

"But I look so slutty with them on," She said.

"It's my choice I want them off," I said as I had lain down on the bed to take my nap. She had laid next to me and put her nipple in my mouth and held my head against her chest. I closed my eyes and drifted off to a blissful sleep. When I had woke up, she was still holding me against her chest.

"Did my stud have a nice nap sucking on his birthday sluts' nipple with his marks on it," She asked.

"Yes, he did. The birthday slut has been great. What does she have planned for today," I had said.

"We are going walking at the mall, then lunch, and then the last surprise," She said

We had gotten dressed same routine as yesterday her trying to find a top that showed the bite marks to her satisfaction. She finally settled on a tight stretchy low cut top that showed some of the bruisings. She dug around in her dresser and handed me two large safety pins.

"I want you to put these thru the top and thru the ends or my nipples, so they hold the top down, so your marks show," She had instructed me.

"You want the safety pins on the outside of the top, so they show. And you want me to stick them thru your nipples " I had asked her.

"Yes," She said.

So I had done as instructed. As I had pushed the safety pins thru each nipple, she moaned oh goddd and had a small orgasm. Then she had laid out all her micro miniskirts, put the longest one on and handed me a pen,

"Put a small mark where it comes to on my left cheek," She instructed me.

She then had put on a red one to match her top and had me put her red ballet boots on. Now she had the total slut look going. Her bruised tit meat is showing, her top pinned to her nipples so that a hint of her areole showed it was a good thing the top was red and one of the nipples had a spot of blood darkening the top next to the showing safety pins. And the micro miniskirt on, and red 8" ballet boots. So we had gone to the mall to get her laps in and then lunch. When we had finished lunch and were walking to the car.