It Started with the Shoes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me to the tattoo parlor. It's time for the last and biggest surprise. " She had told me.

Wondering what she had in mind, I drove the short distance to the tattoo parlor parked and followed her inside. She had gone to look in the books with the designs' in them called the clerk over showed him the design she wanted.

"I want it 2 inches bright pink outlined in black with black lettering that says (Dons property)," She told the clerk.

I was stunned beyond words and had stared at her in disbelief.

He had told her how much noted the design and lettering she wanted. She had paid for it. Then the clerk led us into the back to the tattoo artist.

"Where do you want it," He asked her.

"My left butt cheek," She answered. To me, she said, "Show him the mark you made I want it just below that." She had told me, as she had bent over at the waist and laid her upper body on the table.

I had shown him the mark. He had tapped he butt plug that was showing the way she had been bent over.

"It's is holding my husbands' cum in. He fucked me in the ass for 10 minutes this morning; I am his birthday slut this weekend. You saw how I had him mark my tits," She had told him.

The artist had then gone to work tattooing the design on her butt cheek. When he had finished, he had handed her a mirror so she could check it out. It had stood out against her Lillie white skin. The artist gave her a few gauze pads to dab up the blood and the care instruction sheet. She had strutted out to the car and gotten into the car I had followed. Started the engine,

"Take me home and fuck the hell out of you property. Anyone who can read will know who I belong to now." She proudly stated.

I had driven home a bit in shock in less than a year she had transformed herself from a conservative housewife to a kinky sexy woman. Never wore a bra or panties, in fact, didn't own any. Owned only 7" high heels and 8" to 10" ballet boots, and her longest skirt was only mid-thigh, and that was just for family functions and such. Now she had this tattoo that would show with any of her micro miniskirts. When we had arrived home, she had gone straight into the bedroom removed the safety pins and the top and skirt. Laid down on the bed and spread her legs wide displaying her well-trimmed bush and pussy rings. It had looked so inviting I dove in and licked up her juices the started pushing my tongue into her slit as I rolled her engorged clit between my thumb and finger. Witch had started her on a roller coaster ride of orgasms one would peak and as she started to come down another one would start till she begged me to stop. I had then stripped my clothes off and entered her in one stroke.

"No, I can't take anymore fuck my face and come in my mouth." She had begged

So I had pulled my cock out of her it had been dripping with her juices' picked her head up and face fucked her, she had been like a rag doll completely limp. After I had pumped six long streams of hot come down her throat and had pulled out, I had laid down next to her. She was still a bit incoherent,

"Your properties nipples need attention while we rest." She had whispered.

So I had sucked up one of her nipples she had wrapped her arms around my head and held me to her chest for an afternoon nap. When I had woke up, she was whimpering very softly. When I had left go of her nipple, her eyes had popped open.

"I will never be the same after this weekend," She said.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"I will explain Monday morning." She had told me.

"Let's get something to eat. I am starving." She had said as she had pulled on the top and skirt she had on earlier.

We had gone to the local bar had a quick meal and drink. Every head in the place had turned and watched her strut in; the place is gone completely silent. She had been so used to attracting attention she had paid no attention. After we had eaten, we went back to the house to watch the Sunday night football game together. She had sat on my lap and had put a nipple in my mouth and had placed one of my hands between her legs as she had spread them wide to give me access to her wet slit. By halftime, I had gotten her off twice, and I had been rock hard. So we had moved to the bedroom. I had fucked her to another orgasm before I shot my cum deep into her cunt. I had then just pulled the covers up over us. She had rolled over and pushed one of her nipples in my mouth I had immediately started to suck already in an orgasmic bliss and half asleep then drifted off the rest of the way into a deep sleep.

I had come awake to the bed bouncing; I still had her nipple in my mouth she had gotten on my morning wood and was putting it to good use. When she had noticed, I was awake,

"Please don't come yet, suck harder suck harder that's it keep it up keep it up god it feels so goodddd pleaseeee hold out keep sucking hard." She had kept saying.

She was moving her cunt up and down faster and faster chanting stopped all of sudden went ridged sat straight up yanking her nipple out of my mouth screaming her cunt muscles are contracting shuddering for almost a minute the collapsed. After about 5 minutes, she had slowly sat up still impaled on my hard cock.

"Boy did I need that. Now you didn't cum did you? You are still rock hard I would like you to cum for breakfast if you would allow your property the privilege." She had said. Then she had added, "Because I am now your property you can use any of my holes you chose just tell me what you want."

"OK, you may give me a blow job. When you are finished, I want the explanation you promised," I had told her.

She had pulled off and had my cock in her mouth and down her throat in one motion. She had been moving her head up and down my cock so fast it had almost been a blur. When I started to cum, she pulled up and took my six shots of cum in her mouth pulled off showed me the cum in her mouth swallowed then licked me clean.

Then had composed herself getting her thoughts together.

"I have been planning this weekend since my birthday. I decided that if I went thru with everything I had planned and l enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed paying for my new shoe and boot collection. I enjoyed not having a choice it was how I got used to the heels and boots so fast with them locked on and my promise I would not complain. And this whole weekend once I had made you mark my tits with you bite marks the second time I was sure I acutely came the third time just from the bite. That was when I decided to get the tattoo. Now I want you to buy me a collar when I put it on you are my owner you can do anything you want to me. The only exception is it's just you no one else. My safe word will be brush or if I can't speak the little finger on my right hand. I will say 99.9% I will never use them. I have seven piercings don't own any under ware and don't want any. Had you fuck my ass three times and I now like it. Had you draw blood biting my breasts and liked that too. I can't wear any shoe with less than a 7" heel and could easily wear just the ballet boots all the time but like the variety. I enjoyed being your birthday slut. When my tits heal, they will get a similar tattoo. Now we need a shower I need to get this butt plug out. Then we need to eat.

We had taken a leisurely shower I digested her statement. She had me pull the butt plug out and then given herself an enema to get my cum out. After we had gotten dressed and made some lunch. We had stopped at the jewelry store I bought a ½" wide silver necklace and had engraved (Dons') on it. Then Wal-Mart and bought her a bright pink 1" wide dog collar and made two large tags in big letters black ¾" (DONS" PROPERTY) attached them to the collar. Paid for it all then right there in the store I had handed to her she had put it on. Smiled from ear to ear,

"Thank you I love both of them, but why two? If it is my place to know?" She asked demurely.

"One is for dress up and family type functions and such where we don't want to advertise your status," I answered.

"You know we have a family New Year Eve Party to attend tomorrow night. What do you want me to wear?" She asked.

"How much do you want to let them know about your life decision? Answer like you are not wearing the collar," I told her.

"I think it would make most of them uncomfortable so I would prefer to keep it between us and when we are not around family and family friends. But I would go naked if you told me to," She stated.

"Wow ok, I agree we shouldn't cause our families to be uncomfortable. We will buy a dress that hides your rings and covers you tattoo. How about the small sucker bite it is close to your chest." I said.

"Let's see what we can find," She said.

We had gone dress shopping she had the 8" ballet boots on but had left the ankle chain off. After about an hour, we found a nice knee length strapless dress that hid all but a hint of the sucker bite. We were both happy with it.

On the drive home, I had thought now most of the weekend made some sense. I liked what had transpired it was going to take some getting used to that was for sure. I decided to try to see just how far she was committed.

"Pull one side of you top down and leave your breast hang out," I ordered her.

She had done it instantly without even looking at me. She had just sat there like it was a normal thing for her to do. I had driven the rest of the way home with her sitting with one of her breasts hanging out of her top. She had gotten out of the car that way and walked into the house.

"Should I strip or just take off my top?" She asked.

"I am sure you will have some new rules for your slave slut," She added.

"I like you topless with a micro miniskirt on. We will add new rules as we go. I want you to feel free to ask if you want something sexually or otherwise. The last eight months have been great. I don't want a robot." I told her.

"Ok, I could use some sexual attention I am turned on by not knowing what you are going to do to me or tell me to do," She said with lust in her voice.

"Ok sit on my lap with my cock in your pussy use you cunt muscles to massage it and give me you nipple to suck on while I think about it. I told her.

"Oh goody," She squealed almost jumping into my lap.

She had my cock in her pussy and her pierced bruised nipple in my mouth quickly. Squeezing my cock with her muscles and letting me nibble on her pierced nipple. She was cooing in pleasure even though I am sure her nipples very tender from all the abuse they had taken over the past weekend. I was in seventh heaven. The slate was wide open she had told me I could do whatever I wanted to her. But all this stimulation she was giving me I could not plan anything.

"Go ahead and fuck yourself when I get ready to cum I will tell you then get off and take it in your mouth," I instructed her.

She had squealed happily as she started bouncing up and down on my cock. So much stimulation had me ready to shoot my cum in her mouth very soon.

"Get my cock in your mouth now," I told her.

She was a blur of motion and had my cock down her throat sucking hard I let the load that had been building up shoot down her throat. When I had finished, she licked me clean. Then she had unfolded herself and stood up and looked at me expectantly.

"Entertain yourself till it is time to cook dinner. I am taking a nap." I told her.

When she had woke me up, dinner was on the table. She had changed to the shortest skirt I noticed.

"Dinner is ready, and so am I," she said.

As we had eaten dinner, I noticed she done her makeup and hair. She had put small portions' on her plate and was eating demurely.

"What shall I do after dinner is cleaned up," She asked.

"We will go to the mall to get your laps in," I told her.

"Are my hair and makeup done good enough and what should I wear," She asked.

"Ok enough. Your hair and makeup are perfect. As far as what to wear what you do with your spare time do what you did before the birthday slut weekend. I will tell you when I want you to do something different," I told her. Then added, "I am not upset with you but if you want me to control all your time that will take time for me to wrap my mind around."

"Ok please let me know what want at any time. I want to be abused and used please," She begged.

"Get dressed for your walk," I told her.

All she had to do was put on a top. She already had on a micro miniskirt and her ballet boots with the chain between her ankles. She came out of the bedroom with the top on and handed me the safety pins. I had pinned the top down the same way I did before. She went out and got in the car smiling. In the car, she spread her legs and put her purse on the floor. With micro miniskirt, her pussy was showing. We did our five laps then I shopped some she had stood next to or behind me and didn't say a word. By then it had been after 9 pm. On the way home I stopped at the adult toy store and bought her a leash, a ball gag, a penis gag that went down her throat and locked her teeth together and had a hole through the center so she could breathe, handcuffs and lined ankle and wrist cuffs and some soft cotton rope. She had stood silently behind me the whole time as I had started to walk to the cash register she picked up two different kinds of nipple clamps and handed them to me gave me her puppy dog eyes. I had handed the stuff to the clerk he rang it up, and I paid. In the car, she grabbed the nasty looking nipple clamps out of the bag and put them on. She had sucked in a deep breath as she had put each one on.

"Ohhh that hurts so good. Please take me home and fuck me any way you want. Please," She said in a sultry breathless voice.

I had done just that after I had put on her wrist cuffs on and clipped them to her collar. I had climbed on top of her and started fucking her pussy hard. She was cooing at first then started panting as I pounded her for quite a while. Till I was ready to cum then pulled out grabbed her head and shoved my cock down her throat and pumped and pumped shot after shot down her throat as she sucked it all up greedily licked our combined juices' off my cock. I had pulled out of her mouth unhooked her wrists from her collar

"Get undressed and get ready for bed, I ordered her.

She stripped fast went and brushed her teeth came back and stood in front of me. I had put the penis gag in, and she bit down and locked it down her throat. She couldn't make a sound. I had clipped her wrists together behind her back.

"You wanted to be owned, Lay on the bed face down I am going to hook your wrists to your ankle chain and then roll you on your side. You won't be able to safe word or motion out of this till I wake up in the morning. I will be sucking one of your nipples all night from now on. You ok with all of that," I asked her.

She had nodded her head yes and smiled ear to ear flopped on the bed on her chest bent he legs at the knees so I could hook her wrists to her ankle chains then she had managed to roll onto her side and offered her nipples to me by thrusting out her chest. I had crawled into bed pulled the covers up over us gotten comfortable with her one of her nipples in my mouth and had drifted off to sleep sucking on her nipple.

The following morning I had woke up still had her nipple in my mouth. I let go, and her eyes opened I had unhooked her wrists, and she rolled out of bed and had made a beeline to the bathroom. When she had returned to the bedroom, she stood in front of me smiling. I had unlocked the gag and pulled it out of her mouth and throat.

"Was that what you wanted," I asked her.

"Yes, I loved it," She answered.

"Brush your teeth, and then make breakfast," I told her.

I had gone and took a shower and got dressed. She was putting breakfast on the table as I had walked into the kitchen she was all happy and smiling almost giddy.

"Did master enjoy last night? I liked being gagged and bound," She said.

"Yes, I did. After you clean up from breakfast, you have free time till after lunch. I insist you keep up with your friends and family. I have some errands to run. I will be home around 2 pm you are to have given yourself an enema. I am going to fuck you in the ass, and you are going to have the butt plug holding my cum in your ass all night at the party. I told her.

"Goody, I like having you cum trapped in my ass it makes me feel slutty. It will be hard not to blush all night," She said all happy and giddy.

She had cooked me breakfast and put it on the table in front of me. Then she had crawled under the table to suck me off for her breakfast. She had licked and gently sucked till I was finished eating. Then had given me an enthusiastic blowjob after a few minutes I grabbed her head and held her chin against me and pumped five shots of cum down her greedy throat. She had gone off to clean up from breakfast. I left and did some errand and the some yard work.

When I had gone into the house about 1:30 she was in the bathroom. So I had gone into the living room and watched some TV. She had come out of the bathroom naked except for the ballet boots and was carrying the tube of lube a very big smile on her face.

"Master may I suck you off so you will be able to enjoy fucking my tight hot slutty asshole a much longer time," She asked hopefully.

"My thoughts exactly but take your time, and once I cum just keep sucking till I am hard again," I instructed her.

"Goody goody more yummy cum for the slut's tummy," She said happily.

Then she had proceeded to give me a very sloppy enthusiastic deep throat blowjob. Once I had cum, she sucked me for about 15 minutes till I was hard again. Then bent over in front of me so I could lube her asshole up, she had moaned with pleasure as I worked the lube in with my fingers. She had bent over at the waist and grabbed her ankles presenting her ass to me to be fucked. I had spread her legs till her ass was at the perfect height. Then I had slowly pushed in, with her in this position I just rocked her back and forth on the ballet boots. Holding her by her hips set up a nice steady rhythm so as not to cum to fast.

"Ohhh gods yes fuck my tight slutty asshole. I like your cock stretching it out," She said breathlessly.

She started tensing her anal muscles to make it even tighter. I would stop every so often and just enjoy the sensation of the muscles squeezing my cock. After about 15 minutes, I couldn't hold it off any longer and shoot a large load of cum into her tight ass. After I had cum, I just held her against me and savored the feeling as my cock softened and slid out then I had pushed the butt plug in gave her ass a hard slap.

"Ohhhh that felt so good master may I have another," She said as she wiggled her just fucked ass at me.

"Lay on my lap," I told her.

I had spanked her ass till my arm was tired. Her ass was glowing red hot when I finished. She had counted each stroke out loud and asked for another. She would be uncomfortable sitting all night.

"That's all take your shower and get ready for the party," I told her.

"Thank you, master, I enjoyed that my ass will be sore all night," She said happily as she waddled off to the bathroom.

By 5 pm, we were both ready. She looked all prim and proper in the dress and 7" heels with her still glowing red ass and butt plug. When she looked me in the eye, she would blush a little. We had a great time at the party. After the ball had dropped and everyone toasted the New Year the party started to break up. We headed home. I had helped her out of the dress. She had picked up the ball gag and forced the ball between her teeth then has stood in front of me and waited. I had buckled the straps that held it in and then had put the medium stretches on her nipples. She had put the wrist and ankle cuffs on she had crawled up on the bed and held her arms behind her and grabbed her ankles so I could hook them together for the night. Then I had gotten undressed and crawled in pulled the covers up over us got her nipple and stretcher in my mouth and hooked behind my teeth and went to sleep. I could get used to having her as a slave.