It Started with the Shoes Pt. 02

Story Info
Conservative Wife goes slutty for high heels.
12k words
4.59
45.8k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been eight months since my wife decided she needed a pair of expensive 6" heels. Said she would give me anything to get them. She had ended giving up her bras and gotten permanent nipple piercings.

She wore the heels a while she then threw all her other shoes out. She was wearing them 24/7 loved the hell out of them. She had gone on a diet and lost 25lbs. Made me the task master she had to wear nipple stretchers if she did not keep on her weight loss schedule.

When she was close to finished with her diet, she found another pair she had to have on one of our mall walks. They were 7" heel slut shoes and cost $1300. 00. To get me to buy them, she got four pussy lip piercings all permanent. At the end of the first part, I gave her three more pairs of 7" heels and a pair of ballet boots. She almost made love to them she loved them so much. Her feet and ankles her permanently pointed she could not put her heels flat on the floor, even 6" heels were uncomfortable. She had maintained her weight with few bumps and had to wear her stretchers till she lost it.

Now we pick up a Xmas time, and she had sent me email links of what she wanted. When I followed them, they were two pairs of ballet boots and a pair of ballet heels all 8" tall and a bright pink pair of hooker boots with 7" heels and lastly a Kitchen Aid mixer. Sexy hot looking and cooked too what more could a man want?

If you don't know what ballet boots or heels are, they force the women wearing them to walk on the ends of their toes with their foot straight with the tibia. She had taken to the pair I bought her for her birthday like to a fish to water wore then for 24/7 for the first three days she owned them. At the bottom of the email, she said she promised to wear new ones for 2weeks straight.

She was still bouncing around the house topless showing off he nipple rings and stretchers. Never wore panties said they bothered her pussy lip piercings. Mostly short skirts and dresses unless it's too cold.

This was her adventures her wearing the ballet boots and heels for two weeks straight. We open presents on Xmas eve. So she has six boxes that confused her a bit. But you know women and presents.

She had torn into them I had stacked them in the order I wanted her to open them. The first three were the ones she picked out. The 4th one was my present to her for me which contained black ballet boots but with 2" platform so total height sky high 10" with a short 10" chain to connect them together at the ankle. A corset with an open tip bra with for her nipples and rings to stick thru it also had a recess to hold the base of the stretchers. Last was three pair of crotchless stretchy silk leggings in different colors. To keep her legs warm when she was wearing a short skirt when it was cold out.

She had opened all the presents and had laid them all out on the floor she was all smiles. Of course, she had wanted to try on all the new things. I had helped her slide into a pair of the leggings and pulled them up, and they let her pussy rings hang free. So she could wear her bells if she wanted. Next were platform ballet boots I had laced them up and then helped her stand up. She was an inch taller than me now. Took her a moment to get the feel for wearing them they were like wearing stilts. Then had I added the chain between her ankles it had altered her stride she had done few laps around the house getting a feel for taking the shorter stride.

"The chain will make stairs hard. It defiantly adds some more kinkiness to the already kinky boots," She said as she was walking around the house.

Then she had come back into the room and picked up the corset and had held it up so I could pull her nipples and rings thru the holes. She had given me a questioning look as this was the only bra she owned. She had held the corset up while I laced it up it gave her small 2" waist reduction. She had also noticed there was indentation around the holes to seat her stretchers in.

"Get the short stretchers I want to put them on to see how they look with the corset on," I told her excitedly.

I had just wanted to see her strut around in the outfit. She had brought me the stretchers when I pulled her nipples and rings thru stretchers and seated them in the stretchers I gotten a little squeak. She had walked around a lot as she had picked up the torn wrapping paper as she was getting hang the hang of walking in the platform ballet boots with the chain between her ankles and the corset as it limited her upper body movement. The outfit was a big change for her, from being mostly naked and now almost all her skin was covered except her private parts. She went to the full-length mirror to see what she looked like in the outfit.

"Good god do I look so hot, sexy and kinky. I love it thank you, thank you, thank you," My wife yelled real loud. She had come strutting back into the room all smiles and put on a real show for me. Guess she liked her presents. She had wiggled her ass at me as she had strutted around the room.

"I am going to suck you off so you will last longer when you fuck this hot, sexy and kinky wife of yours," She said seductively.

Then she had dropped to her knees in front in front of me had undone my pants and sucked my cock into her mouth and went to work fast and got me off in record time, got up and bent over at the waist grabbed her ankles wiggled her ass at me,

"Fuck me now and make this a great Xmas Eve," She said breathlessly.

I had grabbed her hips and slid into her already dripping wet cunt from behind with slow easy motion and just held her impaled on my cock as she massaged it with her muscles. Then I had started a nice easy rhythm rocking her back and forth on my cock.

"Pleaseee just a little fasterrrrr," She pleaded as she started panting.

I had picked up the pace just a little and within ten strokes she was having multiple screaming, shaking orgasms that had seemed to start to taper off then peak again, I had just kept sliding in and out of her dripping cunt she had alternated screaming and moaning. Went completely rigid cunt muscles squeezed so hard that I had cum shooting stream after stream hot cum into hot tight cunt. After which we had collapsed on the floor in an orgasmic haze breathing hard. After a few minutes, we somehow had managed to get to the bedroom and into bed, way to wiped out to take a shower. We had cuddled up under the covers and went to sleep.

We had woken early a little messy from the night before. So I had taken off the stretchers and corset, ballet boots and leggings put her shower heels on for her. Then we went and had our shower playing with and teasing each other. Then I had put the corset and stretchers back on a clean pair of leggings and the platform ballet boots and lastly the ankle chain. The mall was open days from 8 till 10 for the walkers. So we got ready to go.

"I want to see how far I can walk in them with the ankle chain," She said excitedly.

"1 lap at the mall was a ¼ mile," I said.

To last night's outfit, she added a mid-thigh length red skirt and bright red sweater. She had been right she could not do the steps I had to unhook the ankle chain and help her into the car. The mall had the parking lot, and sidewalks cleared. So walking in was not a problem. I had gone around and helped her out of the car and then had hooked the chain back up at her insistence. She had done the first lap fine and half the second one then had to sit down, walking was hard on her as she could only make 10" steps with the chain at her ankles.

Anytime she walked at the mall the guards had seemed to appear to watch the show when she is there. They must have called each other on their radios. Between the bells the chain, she was quite a sight and sound. They had tried not to be too apparent, but she would notice them and would wave to each one.

She had done a lap and a half when she indicated she needed to rest. So we had found out she can go almost a ½ mile at one time including the walk from the car. She had rested a few min then we had finished the lap and headed to the car. I was still totally amazed she could even walk in the ballet boots. I took her home helped her out of the car and into the house. She still had some trouble with the stairs. We had taken off our coats, and she had gone off to the bathroom.

I had gone to see what was on TV; she had come back into the living room in just the corset, leggings and platform ballet boots her hair was in pigtails which meant she was going to give a blow job, or we were going to have oral sex. The latter had been the case; she had pushed me down on the couch crawled over me straddled my head opened my pants and taken my cock all the way down her throat in one motion. I went to work on her clit and pussy. She had been sliding the full length of my cock in and out of her mouth and throat. Then would stop with just the head in her mouth lick the head a few times press her tongue against my cock. Then slowly slide it all the way back down her throat while humming by the fourth stroke I couldn't hold out any longer and started to cum, She held her nose against my groin and took all five shots of cum down her throat. She slowly lifted her mouth off my cock.

"Finish me lover and lick me clean so I don't have to change," She demanded.

I went back to work on her clit and pussy. I would suck her clit then stick my tongue into her pussy then reached up under her and rub her clit with my fingers while I pushed my tongue in and out of her pussy after a few minutes she had bared down on my face and screamed and went completely rigid then collapsed on top of me. I had slowly licked up her juice as she came back to reality. She had rolled off, and I had gone and gotten a warm wash cloth and gently cleaned and dried her while she was still a bit out of it. We spent the rest of Xmas day lazing around the house watching movies and cuddling on the couch.

We had spent the next two days doing her mall walks had two parties to attend with some friends. On Wednesday and Thursday lots of food and drink good friends' she had gotten a lot of questions on her ballet boots. She had worn to the Party on Wednesday, and she had worn the 7" heels on Thursday, and just her normal length miniskirts and some heavy sweaters had helped camouflage her braless tits and nipple rings, and the friends were used to her way of dressing.

Friday was my birthday. I had woken up to my wife giving my one of her fantastic deep throat blow jobs she was taking her time. She would get me close then let me cool off. Then suck hard as take my cock down her throat and hold it there for over a minute. Then While rubbing the underside with her tongue after about four repetitions over 20 minutes, she took me over the top and had taken all six streams of my come down her throat and held my cock down her throat till went soft. When she had stood up, she had the platform ballet boot and the 1" stretchers and her bells hanging pussy lip rings other than that she was naked. She had then crawled into my lap and put her stretched nipple in my mouth,

"I am you birthday slut wife, please enjoy me," She said seductively.

"Suck it hard you have 15minutes then I am going to cook you breakfast," She said.

I had started to suck hard and flip her ring with my tongue and nibbling on it enjoying myself.

"Stop playing suck real hard I want to feel it," She demanded.

So I had tried to suck her nipple off her tit, till I had half her breast in my mouth.

"Now bite it hard and leave your teeth marks in it," She demanded. Then added, "You always want to mark me now is your chance."

I had kept sucking and flipping her ring with my tongue.

"Dam it bite me now and hard," She swore at me.

What could I have done so I bit hard enough to leave teeth marks and a very nasty bruise!

"Now do the other one you have six more minutes left and don't play; bite it hard I want the bruise to last at least a few days," She told me.

So I had bit down hard till she smiled. That resulting bruise would last at least a week I almost drew blood. I had finished my allotted time. And she had gone to cook breakfast naked. I had put on a robe and went into the kitchen. She had turned around and showed me her tits both bite marks were already turning purple.

"I love your marks thank you," She said. (This was way out of character for her, she had never liked me to leave a sucker bite on her boobs.)

"Now sit down and eat you are going to need your strength for what I have planned for the rest weekend for you," She said as she sat breakfast on the table.

Then she had got under the table and started sucking on me gently till I was finished eating. I was rock hard, but she had been giving me just enough stimulation to keep me hard. She had let my cock pop out of her mouth.

"Now give me my breakfast," She demanded breathlessly.

As she had swallowed my cock all the way down her throat sucking, humming, and rubbing with her tongue. When I had started to cum, she pulled up and had taken all five streams of cum in her mouth. Then had stood up shown me my come in her mouth then had swallowed it. Then she had bent back over and licked me clean.

"Thanks for my breakfast. Now come into the living room you can suck and play with my nipples and tits till it's time for me to cook you lunch. Don't you dare be gentle it's your birthday." She told me.

She had led me to the couch she straddled my legs and put her nipple in my mouth. I had spent a wonderful 3 hours sucking nibbling and playing with her tits and stretched nipples. By lunch time her nipples were red and swollen and the bite marks had turned black blue and purple. When she had gotten up off my lap, she had left a wet spot on my robe. She had made us lunch we had eaten quietly.

"Relax while I clean up," She told me.

The cleaning up finished she had paraded into the living room and had crawled up and sat in my lap. I had pushed her over on her back leaned over started licking her sopping wet cunt paying extra attention to her clit.

"OOOOhhhhh god ooooooooooh god." She moaned as I licked and sucked her clit. She locked her legs around my head and pleaded, "fasterrrrrrrrr ooooooooooh oooooooooh God I comminggggggggggg." She had started shaking grabbed a hold of my head and held it against her cunt as she went totally stiff then shuddered and collapsed on the couch. I had licked up her juice then sat up smiled at her,

"What have you got planned for the rest of the day," I asked her. It had taken her a few minutes to recover and answer my question.

"We have dinner reservations at 6. I am your plaything till it's time to get dressed." She answered as she had gotten back up and sat in my lap. I had started sucking on her already abused nipple she had put her arms around my neck and held me tight to her chest. After a while, I had pushed her away.

"Let's get comfortable on the bed I would like to take a nap while I suck your nipples she had gotten up and strutted into the bedroom laid down on the bed I had joined her. I had taken her offered nipple she wrapped her arms around my head and held me to her breast as I drifted off to sleep sucking on her tit. She had wakened me up around 4.

"Since you bit that one hard while you were sleeping you have to make the other one match. I want you to start biting down slowly harder till I tell you to stop and then hold bite till I tell you to let go," She instructed me.

She had put her other nipple in my mouth I had sucked in as much of her tit as I could. She had smashed my head against her chest. I started to bite down slowly when I had been sure I was sure I was about to draw blood I held the tension of the bite.

"A little harder, more there hold that," She said.

Under breath very faintly she chanted, "Oh God; oh God; Oh Goddddd."

I had been sure I was drawing blood she was going have a bruise for weeks from this one.

"Ok let go." She had said finally. I had let her nipple slip out of my mouth. I had looked at her boobs. The first bites were a nasty looking black blue and purple. The second ones were already turning the one I had just bitten with her instruction had a few tiny spots of blood where my teeth had broken the surface of the skin. She had held them up looked at them and showed them to me.

"Now I am properly marked. Help me get dressed." She stated.

I had wanted to ask what she was doing but didn't want to get her out of the kinky mood she seemed to be in. She handed me her corset; I removed the stretchers held the corset up to her chest and tried to gently pull her abused nipples thru the holes in the corset.

"Stop playing and pull them thru," She ordered.

So I had yanked them thru roughly then motioned for her to turn around so I could lace up the corset. I had pulled the laces as tight as I could get them which reduced her waist 4".

"You are finally catching on. It's your birthday; I am your toy treat me as rough as you want. Now put the tall stretchers' back on," She demanded.

I had put the stretchers on by pulling her nipple by the rings out a lot farther than needed and then letting them snap back into the seats in the stretchers. She had then handed me a tight stretchy semi-sheer pink top and pink micro mini skirt. I had helped her get them on, and the skirt zipped. The corset had covered the bite marks when she had noticed this.

"Give me two small sucker bites on the top inside of each one of my tits I want them to show," She said.

I had done as she wanted and had given her a small sucker bites one on each breast that would show with any of her clothes. She had gone to look at the bites. She had come out smiling. This had been the best birthday ever so far. So we had driven to the restaurant for dinner her dressed in a skin tight semi-sheer pink top the sucker bites showing, a micro mini skirt that let a bit of cheek and her pussy lip piercing with bells on show and pink platform ballet boots on. She had looked so hot kinky and sexy. We had been seated in a semi-private booth she and gotten some stares as we had walked thru the restaurant. We had a great relaxing meal when we had gotten in the car she had reached over undone my pants taken my cock out and gave me a deep throat blowjob it didn't take her long. She had been kinky today. She had taken all five streams of come down her throat. When I had recovered enough to drive, I had driven us home. I had helped her out of the car and into the house.

"Sit in the living room I am going to the bathroom. I had sat in my chair and turned on the TV after 20 minutes had passed I went and knocked on the door,

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I will be right out I am preparing more of your birthday present," She said.

I had gone back and sat down about five minutes later she had come into the living room in her corset and ballet boots. She had handed me a tube of lube strutted over to the couch bent over the back of the couch.

"Come on and fuck your sexy, kinky wife in her hot tight asshole," She said seductively. Then added, "I am all clean inside back there so have at."

I had gotten up and walked over to her. She had reached back and spread her ass cheeks. She had drawn a bow around her asshole. She had been wiggling her ass invitingly at me. I had lubed my cock up squirted a big glob of lube between her ass cheeks and worked it into her asshole with one then two and finally three fingers she had kept her ass cheeks pulled apart and had pushed back onto my fingers and wiggled around on them. Then I had stepped up and started to push my cock into her tight asshole. She had groaned when the head of my cock popped into her asshole. I had held still for a minute then slowly pushed in all the way and held there for a minute.