It Started with the Shoes Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave had heard what Jen asked, and she was staring at me. I motioned her to take the gag off. She flexed her jaw a few times.

"Jen and I already talked it over, and I was going to ask to you about it today, but I guess Jen got too turned on to wait," Slave told me.

"So she wants to be my slave too? And you are willing to share? I haven't cheated on you, and I won't touch her without your permission," I told both of them.

They looked at each other with many expressions running across their faces.

"I think I can share with her," Slave said.

"I don't have enough cum to satisfy your appetite. How do you think I am going to have enough to give her some too? " I asked Slave.

"You can fuck Jen, but you have to cum in my mouth unless you are doing her in the ass. And she will only get that when I am satisfied," Slave told Jen and me.

"OK write it down and sign it. I don't want any misunderstandings," I told both of them.

They did it right there in front of me, signed it and handed it to me.

"You may have me tattooed and pierced as you want. I can't deep throat but will try to learn. I would also like to try the ballet boots. My feet are the same size as your wife's we used to wear each other's shoes when we were room mates," Jen said.

"Those boots and heels are her prized possessions. You will have to talk to her about that. They are very painful to stand in and walk in," I told her.

"Come on, Jen, we will put a pair of them on you now. The way I did it was just to wear them until they stopped causing me pain. My feet and legs hurt like hell the first three days, but I loved being taller, and God did I look hot as hell in them," Slave explained to Jen.

So Slave went and got Jen a pair of the 8" Ballet boots, and we worked her feet into them, lacing them up tightly.

"Mistress, I like your pussy lip piercings. Would I be allowed to get the same and some larger barbells for my nipples?" Jen asked Slave.

"Yes, I think you can. I know how much I like mine," Slave answered, looking at me for agreement.

With a determined look on her face, Jen sat while Slave and I got the boots on her. Then we helped Jen stand for the first time, her face twisted in pain. She was taking deep breaths but stood for a few minutes. Slave and I steadied her as she took a few steps, getting a feel for walking in them for the first time.

"Ok, I think I can manage," Jen told us as she staggered around the house. A few tears trickled down her face.

She walked around the house in the ballet boots for about 15 minutes and then sat down.

"Mistress and Master,, do you wish me to wear these boots? I like how tall I am with them on" Jen asked me.

"Yes, if you are going to be my slave, 7" heels or the ballet boots are mandatory footwear," I replied to Jen.

"Then I will wear them from now on," Jen stated.

"We can go to the piercing parlor after dinner to get your larger barbells. The pussy lip piercings might be too much pain in combination with wearing the ballet boots. We will see how you do walking in them," I said to Jen and she nodded her understanding.

Jen and Slave went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. It was interesting to watch them work. Slave was in charge, and Jen deferred to her. Over dinner, we discussed the way the house would run.

After dinner, we got dressed. Slave lent Jen a micro mini skirt, one of her tight halter tops and one of her pink collars. They came out of the bedroom, Slave in pink and Jen in black. Slave had her pink leash clipped to her nose ring and had clipped her black leash to Jen's collar, handing the leashes to me.

"We are ready Master," they said in unison, smiling and holding hands.

I led them out to the car putting Jen in the back seat. Slave got in the front seat with me. I drove to the piercing and tattoo parlor to get Jen her tattoos and piercings. I led them booth into the shop by their leashes. Jen seemed to be managing ok walking. Slave told me Jen was every bit as much of a pain slut as she was and they had talked, and Jen really wanted to join our family. They had discussed what body modification Jen would like first as Slave had got hers in steps. We discussed it and decided to get her the larger barbells for her nipples and the tongue piercing. And then if she was still of the mind to join or family after living as our slave for a few weeks she could get the tattoos and then the pussy lip piercings. We informed Jen of out decision, and she nodded agreement. I got Slave new industrial barbells piercing for each ear and a rook ring piercing. When they were done, I led the two hot women out to the car, one on each side of me. Jen was having a bit of trouble adjusting to walking in the ballet boots but seemed determined to tough it out.

Last stop was the adult toy store to get Slave-Jen her own cuffs, gags, and butt plug. Jen's eyes got real big when she saw the gags but didn't object. She had seen Slave-wife with the ball gag but not the penis gag. I would have to order some nipple stretchers for her too. We would use Slave-wife's at first to see how she responded to them. I had Jen pay for her equipment and then we got into the car to go home Jen let out a big sigh when sat down in the car. The jump from 5" heels to the ballet boots was big.

"Jen, are the ballet boots putting too much strain on your legs?" I asked as I was driving us home. "Maybe you should wear some of Slave-wife's 7" heels to stretch your feet and legs out?"

"Master, I will get used to them. I like the pain," Jen answered. I could hear the pain in her voice.

From what Wife-Slave told me, the first day was the worst. Jen was a trooper. Between the ballet boots and all her new piercings I was sure she was quite sore in a lot of areas. When we arrived home, Jen struggled out of the car and into the house. Slave removed their leashes and hung them up. Jen plopped down on the couch and was rubbing her legs. It was after 10 pm.

"Bedtime, slaves," I said to both of them.

We had not discussed sleeping arrangements; at least, they had not informed me. I got in bed and waited to see what they worked out. Wife-Slave came into the bedroom with Jen-Slave close behind her. Jen-Slave was carrying her stuff from the toy store. Wife-Slave got her cuffs out and put them on and sat on the bed. Jen copied her and sat on the bed too. I guess they were both sleeping with me.

I hooked Wife-Slave's ankles together, then her wrists behind her back, hooked her wrists to her ankles, then pushed her over on her side. She still had the 1" nipple stretchers on so lying on her chest was uncomfortable. With Wife-Slave ready for the night. I turned my attention to Jen.

"Master, can you tie my arms like you did Wife-Slave's this morning?" Jen-Slave asked.

"Are you sure? This will be for all night and that is a very uncomfortable way to be tied for 8 hours," I told her.

"Yes, I am sure," Jen-Slave answered as she handed me the ball gag. "So I don't wake you screaming!"

Jen-Slave opened her mouth wide. I had to force the ball past her teeth, then buckled it in place. I then picked up Wife-Slave's small nipple stretchers and put them on Jen-Slave's nipples. Then I pulled her arms behind her back and up behind her shoulder blades. Next, I hooked her wrists together and tied them to her gag strap with a short piece of rope. Then she lay down on her stomach on the bed and bent her knees. I tied the rope to her ankles, pulled it thru the gag strap and put just a little tension on it as this was the first time I bound her so I didn't know how to read when I had it right.

"Is that tight enough?" I asked Jen-Slave.

Jen shook her head no, so I pulled it tighter, a little at a time until she nodded her head yes. The woman had some serious pain tolerance. Jen-Slaves ankles were drawn past her elbows so she looked like a letter C. I picked her up and laid her on her side, then I crawled between the two women and pulled the cover up over us.

"Suck on Jen's nipples real hard for about 15 minutes each. Jen likes to be bitten but not hard enough to bruise." Wife-Slave informed me.

Jen-Slave's eyes were tearing and went wide when I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking real hard and gnawing on her tit until Wife-Slave tapped me to change nipples so I did the same to her other nipple. When I finished, she was flushed and breathing hard. She screamed her orgasm into the gag, but just a small sound escaped.

"Now Master, reward your Wife-Slave for giving you another slave! Reward me by fucking my throat. When you cum, hold your cock down my throat until I start to pass out. Then suck my nipples real hard tonight," Wife-Slave told me.

Sometimes I wondered who was in charge, but how could I resist? So I scooted up to get my cock lined up with her mouth and fucked her throat hard and fast. On every 5th stroke, I would hold my cock down her throat until her eyes got big. Then I would pull out and let her take a breath. It didn't take me long to build to orgasm and I shot my cum down her throat straight into her belly, then held my cock down until her eyes started to roll up and then I pulled out. Wife-Slave sucked in a big breath.

"Now take care of my nipples," she demanded.

As I repositioned myself on the bed I checked on Jen-Slave; she was lying limp but breathing easily so I got comfortable with Wife-Slave's nipple and went to sleep. It had been an interesting day! Once during the night, I woke and checked on Jen-Slave. She was wide-eyed and screaming into the gag but was only making a barely audible sound. I got her attention and gave her a questioning look but she shook her head no, so I went back to Slave-wifes other nipple and went back to sleep.

I woke about 8 am and unhooked Wife-Slave's cuffs. Then I turned to undo Jen-Slave. She was wide-eyed and thrashing around; I guessed having an orgasm. I waited until she settled down, then cut the ropes, unhooking the cuffs and prying the ball gag out from between her teeth.

"God, it's been years since I had an orgasm like that," Jen-Slave said breathlessly after flexing her jaw a bit.

"Let's all take a shower. Take care of Jen-Slave's piercings and then one of you can make breakfast," I said to my pair of slaves.

Wife-Slave helped Jen take the ballet boots off. We would have to get her some shower heels if she was serious about wearing the ballet boots. When I was clean to their satisfaction, I got out, dried off and slid into a robe, leaving them in the shower together. They were in there for another 20 minutes giggling and talking, then came out together. Wife-Slave handed me the tube of lube and a butt plug, then headed into the kitchen and left Jen-Slave standing in front of me blushing.

"Mistress says it's time for you to fuck my ass. It hasn't been touched in over two years. Give it a good fucking to start stretching it out," Jen-Slave said as she bent at the waist and grabbed her boot clad ankles. "I like the pain, so you don't have to be easy. Please fuck my ass hard and slap it hard while you are slamming into me!"

So I roughly worked the lube into her tight ass as she smiled up at me from between her legs. When I had worked three fingers into her, I lubed up my cock, lined up and pushed all the way in one motion. Jen-Slave let out a blood curling scream and had an orgasm, I think, because her legs went soft. I held her up and she came around in a few seconds. Then I started slamming into her hard and fast while slapping her ass. I only lasted a few minutes before I shot six streams of cum into her bowels, pulled out and roughly pushed butt plug in, then gave her ass a few more hard swats.

"Thank you, Master for your cum in my ass, and for my swats," Jen-Slave said, still breathless, as I walked to the bathroom to wash up. "Do you wish me to get you a belt? I love to have my ass whipped,"

"Yes, get one from my closet," I told her.

Wife-Slave overheard our conversation and strutted into the living room at the same time Jen-Slave returned with the belt.

"Breakfast is staying warm in the oven. If you are whipping her ass you are whipping mine too," Wife-Slave said as she bent at the waist, grabbed her ankles and presented her ass.

Jen-Slave mirrored her movements after she had handed me the belt. Now I had two very shapely asses to whip. I wound up and hit Wife-Slave first and quickly hit Jen-Slave as well.

"One thank you, master, may I have another but much harder," Wife-Slave and Jen-Slave both replied.

So I laid into the next stroke on them both. They both jerked as the belt hit with a loud crack.

"Two thank you, Master, may we have another," they replied in unison.

So I gave them each ten strokes with the belt. They counted each stroke together. They each had nine welts on their glowing asses.

"May we cum now?" they panted in unison.

"Yes," I answered.

They reached out and rubbed each others clit collapsing onto the floor as they writhed and screamed out their combined pleasure.

"Let's eat," I said to both of them.

Jen-Slave went to get the food and put it on the table. Wife-Slave was under the table and had taken a hold of my cock as I sat down. Wife-Slave was sucking away as I started to eat. When I sat back finished eating, Wife-Slave went to work in earnest. I knew it was going to take a while since I had just shot a load of cum into Jen-Slave's tight hot ass 20 minutes ago but Wife-Slave would not give up until I filled her greedy mouth with my cum.

I just sat back and enjoyed her ministrations and after 10 minutes I felt the cum start to boil in my balls. Wife-Slave noticed it and pulled up to take all six streams of cum in her mouth, then swallowed and licked me clean, licking her lips.

"Thank you, Master, I love your cum," Wife-Slave said as she went off to help clean up from breakfast.

There were two plugged glowing red asses strutting around the kitchen. I went and got dressed and headed out for supplies for some repairs around the house. When I returned, the slaves were eating lunch, wearing just the ballet boots, micro mini skirts and their body jewelry. It was a sight to behold. Jen-Slave being just a little bigger around the hips was straining the skirt. A shopping trip was in order as Jen-Slave hadn't brought many clothes with her.

"Master, would you like us to fix you some food?" the slaves asked in unison.

"No, I bought lunch while I was out," I answered. "Did you ever get ahold of Marce and Jake?" I then asked her.

"Yes, they are having trouble getting vacation time. She said it would be a couple of months, but they are looking forward to it. Marce said she has got her nipples pierced and loves them, and Jake had a hard time keeping his hands off of them while they healed. Now that they are healed they were both enjoying them.

They finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen while I did the minor repairs. When I was finished, I went to watch some NetFlix and the slaves joined me, Jen-Slave offering me her tits to suck on.

"Master, may I suck your cock?" Wife-Slave asked, already unbuckling my shorts.

I didn't even bother to reply! Instead I just attacked Jen-Slave's large tits.

Wife-Slave was giving me one of her slow blowjobs, but I could feel my orgasm building quickly, sucking on Jen-Slaves d-cup tit and rubbing her clit. We were all getting close to climax, Wife-Slave also rubbing her pierced banded clit. When I came, I bit down on Jen-Slaves tit and pinched her clit hard which sent her over the edge; Wife-Slave let herself cum when she felt my cum splash against the back of her throat. We sat there on the couch catching our breath, then I pushed Jen-Slave back, and she sat up breathing hard and smiling. Wife-Slave had recovered and was intent on getting my cock hard again. When she had accomplished that, she looked up at me.

"Master, please fuck my ass hard now. Don't bother with the lube!" Wife-Slave said as she rolled over and turned around, pulling the plug out of her ass and presenting herself to me. I shoved into her, and she pushed back to meet my thrust.

"God, yes, pound my slutty ass hard," Wife-Slave panted.

I slammed in and out fast and hard; she was swearing at me to do it harder. The friction was overwhelming, but I had already cum twice. She was kneeling on the couch, and Jen had slid underneath her and started lapping at her pussy. Wife-Slave went at Jen-Slaves pussy, stimulating her engorged pierced clit while I continued to pound into Wife-Slaves hot tight, dry asshole. From time to time, she would raise her head from between Jen's legs and shout "harder!" and then dive back to Jens clit. Finally, after a long while, I felt the cum boiling up from my balls, I grabbed Wife-Slaves nipples roughly, pulling her back against me as I emptied my cum into her bowels. This sent her over the edge, she bit down on Jens clit and sent her over the edge as well. I struggled not to collapse on top of the slaves, sitting back, slipping out of Wife-Slaves abused asshole and slamming her plug back in.

Wife-Slave flopped down next to Jen-Slave on the couch when I had slammed her ass plug in. I stood and staggered into the bedroom and collapsed on the bed; the women followed, Jen-Slave still walking gingerly on her sore feet and legs in the ballet boots and Wife-Slave sitting down very carefully on her abused ass. The slaves woke me a little after six both of them rubbing their tits against me cooing.

"Get dressed. We are going shopping and then out to dinner," I told them.

I pulled on some jeans and a shirt. They went and quickly did their hair into long braids and somehow managed to get themselves dressed both in black micro mini skirts and white halter tops. Jen-Slave's was straining to keep her larger tits contained. I was waiting in the kitchen as they came in and hooked each others leashes on. I led them out to the car, and we piled in.

Once at the mall I led them to Hot Topic ™ Wife-Slave helped Jen-Slave with her selection which they showed for my approval. It was apparent they were trying to get Jen-Slave's outfits to match Wife-Slave's. Clothes shopping done, we picked up a pair of 7" plastic heels for Jen-Slave to wear in the shower. Then we stopped at a steak house to have dinner. We did get some stares when I led the slaves in on their leashes. Wife-Slave moved her leash from her nose ring to her collar while she ate. They were both smiling and flirty. The poor waiter got tongue tied more than once as the women made sure he got peeks of their assets. I noticed they both had wet spots on the towels they had been sitting on as they put them back in their purses when we left. Exhausted from the day's activities we headed home to bed.

A few weeks passed as we fell into a nice routine. Jen-Slave seemed to be happy in her role.

"Master, may I get a nose ring like Mistress'," she asked one day as we had been out to lunch and were walking back to the car.

"Sounds like a good idea." I agreed and turned the car towards the shop. When we arrived, I picked out Jen-Slave's nose ring.

"Slaves, you may each get two more ear piercings and three changes of jewelry for them," I informed them.

"Thank you, Master," they replied in unison smiling happily as they descended on the jewelry cases picking out the earrings they wanted. Big, long and or dangly were their choices. They went into the back to get their piercings, chattering to each other.

A short time later they returned and showed me their new adornments, smiling happily. I drove us home, and we turned in for welcome night's sleep.

As the weeks passed, I adjusted to having the two Slaves. To keep us in shape we started going walking in the park or at the mall three times a week. I was in seventh heaven. Depending on the time of day they would dress almost decently for daytime walks and for the evening walks micro mini skirts and skimpy or semi-transparent tops. I was never allowed to have a hard cock without one or both of them begging to take care of it.