It Started with the Shoes Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon returning after lunch with one of my buddies one day, I found that the women had taken care of the house work and were enjoying each other's bodies rolling around on the bed. I decided to enjoy Jen-Slave's pussy so shedding my clothes so I got in with them and with Jen-Slave on top I lined up and shoved into her very tight wet pussy and started pounding away. With Wife-Slave underneath licking away at Jen-Slave's clit, she was in a position to take my cum when I was ready to shoot off. After what had seemed a very short time I felt the cum building and pulled out to shoot my cum into Wife-Slave's open mouth. Then the women continued giving each other orgasms until they were exhausted and drifted off to sleep. I thought I would have to keep a tighter rein on the women.

I had done the few things around the house that needed attention, so I watched the finacial news on the web, eventually drifting off for a nap myself. Slave woke me around 5 pm. It was kind of late to prepare dinner.

"Get dressed, we will go out to dinner and a movie," I told the slaves.

They squealed with delight and hurried off to get dressed and do their hair and makeup. They were fast! Wife -slave was dressed in her pink ballet boots, a pink micro mini skirt that let her beads show, a thin pink knit halter top and her hair in pigtails. Jen-Slave was in the black ballet boots, a black micro mini skirt and a semi-sheer white blouse tied under her breasts, her hair also in pigtails. Their stretched nipples were tenting their tops. I wondered if Wife-Slave had told Jen-Slave what putting her in pigtails was a signal for? Wife-Slave had informed her of everything else, so I was pretty sure my cock was going to get sucked twice that night.

We got in the car and headed to the local seafood restaurant, parking in the far corner of the parking lot. As soon as I turned the car off, Wife-Slave was opening my pants and giving me a hot, noisy blowjob taking the six streams of cum down her throat. She then licked me cock clean and tucked it away. Jen-Slave had been watching from the back seat. Walking into the restaurant with a hot woman on each arm soon had my cock getting hard again. Jen-Slave was doing a lot better walking in the ballet boots today. After dinner and few drinks, we headed back to the car and I opened the back door for Jen-Slave she got in, but she grabbed my hand and pulled me in with her. Wife-Slave got in the drivers seat.

"Jen, take care of that hard cock. Show Master how good you're doing with your deep throat technique," Wife-Slave said.

Jen slave undid my pants, fished my cock out and started sucking. Using her new tongue studs on my cock as she sucked and bobbed her head up and down, she was taking the head of my cock into her throat with just a slight gag but kept going until Wife-Slave had driven us to the theater. Jen slave had never given me a deep blowjob before and she used a whole different technique than Wife-Slave. I had also never gotten a blowjob in the back seat of a moving car before so the added stimulation didn't help me last too long, and I was soon pumping cum into Jen-Slave's mouth. She swallowed and licked me clean. Then, as she tucked my cock away, I noticed we were not at the movie theater but the piercing parlor.

"What are we doing here?" I asked Wife-Slave.

"Jen has been begging to get her pussy piercing and tattoos. If you agree she would like to get them now. It has been a few months, and she still wants to stay with us," Slave-wife answered. Jen-Slave looked at me hopefully.

"Ok," I said. We got out of the car and headed into the parlor.

"May I help you?" the clerk asked.

"She needs to have 5 sets of captive bead ring for her pussy lips and three tattoos," I replied,

He showed me the display case. I picked out ones similar to Wife-Slave's and gave a picture of the tattoos to be inked on her. Jen-Slave was smiling happily as we went in the back to have the work done. When done and paid for Jen-Slave insisted we still go to the movie.

We had a good time at the movie. Walking out of the theater with the two hot women strutting next to me dressed scantily in their ballet boots, pert ass cheeks peeking out from under the micro mini skirts and tattoos showing, turned a lot of heads. I drove us home, both slaves in the back seat making out. Once home we all trooped into the shower and then to bed after taking care of Jen-Slaves new piercings. The slaves got their cuffs on and lay on the bed waiting to be bound for the night. Nothing complicated just ankles and wrists behind their back ankles hooked to their wrists.

"Master please put the penis gag down my throat and don't mind my gagging on it! By morning I will be over the gag reflex," Jen-Slave said.

"Master, please fuck my face! We can't have you trying to sleep with a hard cock," Wife-Slave said seductively licking her lips and opening her mouth invitingly.

So picking up her head and using her pigtails as handholds I fucked her mouth and throat, reveling in her ability to take the full length of my cock down her throat. Wife-Slave was looking up at me with her wanton eyes humming until I pumped my cum down throat.

After I recovered I picked up Jen-Slave's penis gag, pushed it into her mouth and down her throat. She bit down, locking her mouth closed and trapping the gag down her throat. She started making small gagging noises so I gave her a questioning look but she shook her head no. So I pulled the covers over us, sucked Wife-Slaves offered nipple into my mouth and drifted off to sleep thinking that life could not get much better.

The next week I returned home from lunch with some buddies to find them both on their knees, hands behind their backs just inside the door. I did a double take, they had been to the hair salon and had their hair colored to match. They had on matching jewelry including the chains and boots.

"Surprise, Master," they said together.

"I hope Master is not upset with us for changing our look without permission. We thought Master would like to have twins." Wife-Slave said.

My cock jumped to attention. I was speechless for a moment.

"No. I am not upset with you. On the contrary, I like it very much," I said.

Their eyes locked on to the tent my cock had created in my pants. They both looked up at me pleadingly.

"All our holes are clean, please use your twins as you wish," they said in unison.

I dropped my pants and motioned them over to my throbbing cock. They took turns deep throating me. When I came, Wife-Slave took it all in her mouth and when I was finished she opened her mouth to show me, than shared it with Jen-Slave. That show had me hard again almost instantly. Wife-Slave covered my cock with spit, pushed Jen-Slave down on the couch and straddled her head.

"Master, use my tight ass hard, fuck me like a bitch in heat," Wife-Slave said in a husky voice as she descended on Jen-Slave's pussy.

I pounded her ass hard for what seemed like a long time, working up a sweat. When Wife-Slave started to vibrate, she lifted her head from Jen-Slaves pussy,

"May we cum? Ohhhh god," she said and shrieked.

As she climaxed her ass muscles repeatedly contracting while she orgasmed, she must have also given Jen-Slaves pierced clit some more stimulation as she was cumming, too. The contractions in Wife-Slaves ass pushed me over the top so I pumped my cum deep into it and collapsed on top of them for a moment, then slowly recovered, reaching for Wife-Slave's butt plug and pushing it in as I slid off of them. All three of us were breathing hard and my sexy twins were licking each other clean. Then Wife-Slave jumped up and pulled me and Jen-Slave up.

"Let's take a shower," Wife-Slave urged.

"Good idea. Then I want to take my twins out and show them off," I said.

"Yes, Master," they answered.

We had a good time playing in the shower. They both a worked on my cock until it was hard, then sat me down and Jen-Slave impaled her ass on my cock with just the little bit of soapy water as lube. Wife-Slave attacked Jen-Slave's tits while I pumped into her tight glove of her ass. She chanted "Fuck, fuck, oh god, yes fuck my slutty ass!" It was too much stimulation for me so I shot cum into her bowels until it hurt. That was the most cum I had ever pumped out. Jen-Slave climaxed when she felt me pumping into her ass. Wife-Slave helped Jen-Slave up and pushed her butt plug in. Then standing in front of Jen-Slave, she shoved her pussy into Jen-Slave's face. Jen-Slave attacked Wife-Slave's pierced banded engorged clit, quickly sending her into an orgasm. After a while, we recovered enough to wash up and get out. I went and got dressed and lay down to nap while they blow dried each other's long hair.

They woke me awhile latter dressed exactly the same. Red ballet boots, red halter tops, red mini skirts, stretched nipples poking thru the halter tops, red lip gloss and red collars and leashes.

"Master, we are ready," they chimed together smiling.

We went for a walk in the park then out to dinner and a movie, attracting stares and shocked looks and some oh my god comments. As we came home from the movie, we started talking about what a great coincidence it had been, running into Jen-Slave on our cruise and what a great time that had been. Wife-Slave giggled and started telling Jen-Slave about the fun she'd had posing for the ship's photographer and Jen-Slave was having a hard time believing most of it.

"Get the sd-card with the pictures and the laptop and let's show Jen the pictures from the cruise," I said to Wife-Slave. "Perhaps she'd like to pose for some of her own if we ever go on a cruise again?"

We had only got thru about 30 percent of the pictures before we were all worked up and went to bed to have some sexual relief. We didn't get back to the pictures until the next day. Then Slave-Jen started dropping hints that she'd love to pose for some pictures herself and could I perhaps try taking some with my phone camera?

But that, and the tale of when we eventually did get to meet Marce and Jake again, is for some other time. Perhaps...

The End?