It Was Fate Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, he was distracted for a second as he ran a finger over a red mark on her stomach. "This is gonna leave a hicky." He chuckled.

"It'll be gone in a few minutes. " She mumbled eying it for herself. "But, I want you to prove to me that you can kiss like that."

"You're insatiable." He laughed rolling her on top of him.

--

Emma sat on the edge of Alec's bed as he paced back in forth in front of it. His eyes were aqua again, but he was far from calm.

She had been sitting there for probably around fifteen minutes and she couldn't stand it anymore. "Alec." She whispered.

"What?" He snapped not even stopping his angry pacing.

"Are you mad at me?"

"You know what." He muttered and came over to where she was sitting. Putting both hands flat on the bed on either side of her legs he got in her face. "Before I had to play bodyguard with you my own team member wasn't trying to oust me. Now I'm going to have to replace one of my best men. So I'm pretty angry at everyone right now, including you." He uttered staring her in the eyes.

He had a hot temper and it only took one innocent question to push him off the edge.

"You're just an ass." Emma stood up and pushed him off with both hands on his chest. "You have no idea what he said to me and you're going to be mad at me?!" She shouted. "You don't even deserve for me to defend myself." She growled and stormed toward the door.

"Do you even know what could happen to you out there?!" He yelled.

She turned to look at him right as a tear streamed down her cheek. "I'm starting to think it wouldn't be such a bad thing to die." In the next second she was out the door and gone.

The second the door slammed behind her and she took a step down the hall she ran directly into no other than Liam Lee. Emma nearly fell backward as she literally bounced off of his chest.

"Emma? What the hell are you doing out here without Alec?!" He asked grabbing on to her forearms and preventing her emanate fall. Yet, when she finally looked up at him his face softened. "What did he do?"

"It's not important." She muttered lowly. "Just let me go and I'll be on my way."

He laughed. "Either I'm taking you back to Alec, to your sister and Collin, or you can come hang out with me." He smiled at the last choice. "I'd love to make my manhandling up to you." He continued grinning.

She just stared at him for a second considering her options and take the time to actually look at him. Liam was a big dude at probably around six feet tall and as buff as could be. His long short dark brown hair was gathered in the middle to create a soft faux hawk. She kind of like his style complete with the grey jeans and black tee shirt.

"I hope you know that this is nothing. I mean nothing like me." She said watching his eyes study his face. "But, I'm far from willing to go back to assface or to my sister. So, get me out of this place."

He laughed. "Come on, we'll find something to do."

12