It was The Best Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Steve, that almost sounded like an invitation to rub oil on Jen's breasts and ass. He was having happy thoughts about pulling down Jen's bottoms until he realized she meant just an inch or so under her suit like when she had put the sunscreen on herself. Still, an inch was an inch and Steve wasn't about to say no. He crouched down beside her and started applying the sunscreen. He started around her neck and shoulders and worked his way down. When he got to the part of her back covered with her bikini tie he decided to just rub right under the tie as if it wasn't there. Even though it was just her back, Steve still started feeling excited. There was something about putting his hands underneath the strap that was a little bit naughty. He made sure to rub a little bit down her sides as well, he didn't quite go as far as her breasts because he didn't think he could reach that far down without having to explain himself. Next, Steve started working down Jen's back until he reached her bikini bottoms. Steve was thinking that Jen hadn't even flinched when he was rubbing under her top so maybe it would be ok to go just a little bit extra under her bottoms. He started slowly at first, and just poked a tiny bit under the fabric, but the more he stared at her barley covered ass, the further he wanted to let his hand slip. Remembering that it was her idea for him to rub under her suit, he decided there was nothing wrong with running his hands on the inside of her bottoms and all the way down over the sides of her ass checks. This did get a slight reaction from Jen as she shifted just a little bit. Not being sure of how to interpret Jen's movement, Steve got a little panicked and moved onto her legs and quickly finished up. On a whim, he smacked Jen's ass saying "there, you're all done" and he went back to sitting on his own towel.

Jen sat up, more then a little turned on by Steve's attention and said "Well, that was thorough, I might make you do that again someday. Now, Mr. Slappy Hands, if you're done putting sun screen on your front I can get your back for you."

Steve never liked rubbing creams on himself and had decided to skip the sunscreen all together saying "no thanks, I don't think I'll put that shit on this time, you know how I hate creams."

Jen replied "are you kidding, its one of the hottest days of the year and we're lying right in the sun. You have to put on sunscreen!"

"I think I'll be ok if I just skip the sunscreen this one time" Steve replied.

Jen was starting to get fed up with Steve and said "get over here and I'll get your front and your back. No arguing, just get over here and I'll do it." With this scolding, Steve started getting to his knees which gave Jen a direct look at the very noticeable tent in his shorts, Jen gave out a little giggle and in a singsong voice, teased him saying "you've got a stiffy, you've got a stiffy."

All the skin Jen had on display and all of the rubbing and groping that he had gotten away with had had a definite reaction on Steve. He was as hard as could ever remember being and he hadn't had a chance to make any adjustments without being obvious. He had also half forgotten about his problem while arguing with Jen over the sunscreen. Jen's giggle brought his pitched tent right back to forefront of his mind. Because he was on display like this in front of Jen, he knew he had to say something and he summoned all of his charm and diplomatic ability and came up with "ahh, oh, ahh jez, ahh Jen I'm sor, ahh, its just that"

Jen gave a another little giggle at Steve's speech and said "well good. Its only fair."

Dumbfounded, Steve asked "what? What's only fair?"

"Your boner silly" replied Jen. "I mean you guys get to hide completely behind your shorts. They reach almost down to your knees and usually you can't even tell if a guy has an ass let alone get a glimpse of his package. Just compare that with what girls have to show." Jen, who was seated on her blanket, spread her legs wide and waved her hand over herself in a look at me gesture. Steve had been debating whether it was more embarrassing to cover himself or not while Jen was giving her speech but he forgot about his tent when Jen gave him the invitation to openly stare at her. And Jen continued, "I mean just look at how much a girls swimsuit shows off, half my tits are on display, you can see my nipples almost poking through my top and down below you can clearly see my camel toe. You can see my lips for Christ sake. So yea, I think its only fair when you guys get your silly boners and put on a little bit of a show for us girls. Don't you dare hide yourself or I'm going to cover myself up with my towel. Now get over here so I can put your stupid sunscreen on."

Jen did have a point Steve thought. He managed to pull his eyes off of Jen's camel toe and taking a mental deep breath, he walked over to Jen and stood in front of her hoping he didn't poke her in the eye.

Jen wasted no time and started to rub on the sunscreen. She started from his feet and worked her way up. She had her hands up the legs of Steve's shorts and as casually as she could she said to Steve "hey you know what would be fun? Why don't you scrunch up you shorts around your member! It would only be fair you know, all I can see now is the front of your shorts being pushed out, it doesn't really show anything." Steve was about to tell Jen to go get stuffed when Jen continued in her singsong voice, "if you don't scrunch up your shorts, I will. Remember how much my bikini shows. I think Its only fair that you do it and you won't have to stay that way all day like I have to." Jen gave Steve a mischievous grin as she moved behind him to start putting the sunscreen on his back.

Once again, Steve couldn't think around Jen's logic and reluctantly he reached down and as best as he could, he scrunched his shorts around his hard on just like Jen had asked. Meanwhile, Jen had finished with Steve's back and decided that instead of coming around to get his chest she was going to have some fun and reach around from where she was. She pressed herself against his back and reached around him to rub the sun screen on his chest. Steve could feel her tits pressing against his back and he could only watch as Jen's hands went from his chest and slowly worked their way down toward his shorts. Her hands reached his stomach and they just kept going lower and lower and they were fast approaching his elastic of his shorts. Steve was almost sure Jen was about to reach down and grab him and just the thought of her hand on him had him on the verge of exploding in his shorts. Jen's hands did reach into Steve's shorts but to his immense disappointment, she only reached in just enough to apply sunscreen about an inch or so under the waist band.

When Jen had started making her point about swimsuits being unfair, she was only trying to give Steve another excuse to check her out in her bikini, but by the time she had finished, she almost had herself believing in what she had said. But as much fun as it was getting Steve to show off his goods, scrunching up his shorts didn't have the same effect as a bikini. Maybe next time I can get him to wear a Speedo she thought and let out a little giggle.

"There, that should do it" Jen said with a big smile as she finished applying the sunscreen. "I guess you can stop scrunching up your shorts now." That had been fun she thought to herself, I didn't think that stupid argument about girls showing so much more then boys would really get him to show of his package like that.

Steve went back to his towel and sat down heavily. Fuck, he thought, I need to cool off before I explode. "Shit, I almost forgot" he almost squealed as he reached into his backpack and pulled out one of his six packs. "How about a beer?"

Steve was just about to pull the first beer out of the plastic ring when Jen told him "no, I don't want a beer and you can't have one either." Surprised, Steve stopped getting his beer and looked up at Jen. "I still have to drive home you jerk and if I can't have a drink then neither can you. Bring it home with us though, maybe we can have some tonight after we get back."

The rest of the day was much less exciting. They ate their food, they laid out in the sun, and while Steve continued to ogle Jen, his hard on did eventually die down. Just before they left, they went into the river to cool down and have some fun in the water. They did get into a little tickle fight while swimming and Steve made sure to accidentally get a handful of Jen's ass but it was really just back to the way things had always been between the friends. When they got out of the river, they dried off as best they could and put on their shirts. They decided to just wrap towels around their waists instead of changing in the trees or putting on their pants over their wet suits and they headed home.

When they got home, Steve went Jen's house and put his beers in her fridge. He put a couple in the freezer too so they would chill faster. He was about to head home to change when Jen's mom came into the kitchen. Daisy asked "are you guys hungry? I've got some supper ready" and without waiting for an answer, she started fixing them up a couple of plates. "Since you're back, I'm going to get changed and head into work early. Sometimes I can get some overtime if I get to work before my shift is supposed to start."

"Why are you trying to pick up so much overtime lately Mom?" Jen asked. "Are you and Dad in some kind of trouble?"

"No, not really" Daisy answered with a slight hesitation. "Its just your dad has been in a slump at work lately and his commissions are down and you know how his work is, the worse you're doing at sales the worse locations their going to send you to. After he gets back from Canada, he's going to be heading out again in a little bit for Alaska of all places. Now I've never been to Alaska but I can't imagine your dad will make a killing selling farm equipment up there. Does Alaska even have farms do you think? Anyway, you guys sit down and eat before the food gets cold and I'm going to go change for work."

Jen and Steve were both still in their wet swimsuits but shrugging their shoulders, they put down their towels on a chair and sat down to eat. In a few minutes Daisy came back into the kitchen wearing her work outfit, and Steve couldn't help openly staring at her transformation. Daisy had on black thigh high stockings, a loose black short skirt and a white tank top which you could see her bra through in the right light and it was cut low too. To Steve, with Daisy dressed like that and with the makeup she was wearing, she didn't look like Jen's mom anymore but maybe like an older sister.

"Whoa Mom, what's with the outfit?" asked Jen. "Your boobs are almost spilling out and I didn't even know you owned a skirt that short!"

"I don't, but you do" Daisy replied with a wink. "I'm sorry to borrow your clothes without asking first but I need to wear something that will help bring in the tips. Do you see how Steve's jaw is hanging open? That's the effect I'm looking for" she said with a laugh. With loud click, Steve closed his mouth and tried not to stare so openly as Daisy continued, "what do you think Steve? Which asset will get me the most tips tonight? Is it better when I bend over and shake the money maker?" and Daisy turned around and bent in half pretending to pick up something off the ground and gave a little shake while she was at it. As he stared at Daisy as she was bent over, Steve couldn't help but notice how much her skirt rode up and that her white panties were showing. "Or should I use this trick?" Daisy asked as she walked over to the kitchen table and bent again but this time she was facing Steve and her chest was directly in his line of sight. Daisy was looking anywhere but at Steve so he could stare without being caught and she asked him "how is the food Steve?, Can I get you some more? How about a drink?" Then with a big smile, she finally turned to look at Steve giving him a wink. Steve had been staring strait down Daisy's shirt the whole time. He could see her entire bra, which was black and really stood out in her white shirt. And he could also see most of her tits when she was bent over like that. Daisy stood up straight again and asked "Well Steve, how about it? Which asset do you think I should work tonight?"

Steve could hardly get the words out but he managed to say "uh, I think either of your assets, I mean um, yea both ways will get you the tip, ah, I mean extra tips."

"I must be doing something right if a can get a handsome young man like you all tongue tied like that" said Daisy. "Now, If I can get the same reaction from the men at the lounge, I'm sure to be able to earn enough extra money to get us through your dad's sales slump. I'm going to head out now, I hope you two are ok on your own for tonight, I won't be back before 3:00 AM and Mark called to say he is staying over at a buddies."

"Yea we'll be fine, bye Mom, love you" said Jen

"Yea, bye Aunt D" added Steve.

And with that, Daisy left leaving Steve and Jen with the house to themselves for the night. They finished eating, cleaned up their dishes and went up to Jen's room.

"Did I tell you that Mark switched rooms about a month ago" Jen asked. Jen and Mark had up until then shared a Jack and Jill bathroom. Its the type of bathroom that has an entrance from the hallway and entrances from both Mark's old room and Jen's room. "We finally complained enough to Mom and Dad about having to share a bathroom and they let him switch his room" Jen continued. "You know how we were always fighting to use the shower or trying to use the sink to get ready at the same time. Mark's old room is now the spare room and he moved to the downstairs bedroom."

"Doesn't he mind the bathroom down there? I think its weird to have 2 showers in one bathroom."

"You know my parents put those in so they could both shower after they used the workout room. I think its sort of sweet that they wanted to spend time together like that. Then laughing, Jen said "I don't think they ever actually have worked out together though."

Steve and Jen took turns using the bathroom to clean off the river water and get changed out of their wet swim gear. They both let the other have their privacy when in the bathroom and one would wait in Jen's room while the other cleaned up. Steve went first and after a quick shower, he changed into the street clothes that he had worn earlier. Jen decided that as it was already past supper time and they weren't planning on going out again, she would just put on some pajamas. She decided on a pair of silky blue pants that clung to her hips but wasn't overly suggestive and a matching blue tank top that did put a little cleavage on display.

Jen sat down on her bed and Steve sat on a bean bag chair that Jen had owned since she was a kid. "Shall we break into those beers?" Jen suggested. "They should be cold enough by now."

"Sounds good to me" Steve said and he got up to get them. Soon the friends had half a beer downed and started to really relax. They talked about nothing in particular, about how school would be next year, about the summer jobs they had and about how successful Jen's dad would be selling farm equipment in Alaska. It was just easy times complimented with the beers. All the while, Steve made sure to keep to Jen's drinking pace because he didn't want to get wasted and make a jerk of himself, well not tonight anyway.

They were halfway through their third beers when things started to change. "Everyone finish your drinks" Jen challenged and she started to chug her beer. Steve was almost finished his beer and had no problems downing rest. Jen had underestimated how full her can was and while she was chugging she started to spill some of the beer on her face and a little on her top too.

Jen stopped chugging when she started to spill but Steve saw that she wasn't finished. "You said everyone finish your drinks and you're not done yet" Steve laughingly accused Jen. The 3 beers were definitely starting to have there impact on the both of them. Jen gave a sigh and the middle finger to Steve but then she bravely finished chugging the rest of the beer. While Jen was doing her best to finish the beer, she was also laughing at Steve telling her off and she spilled even more this time around but she didn't stop drinking until the beer was completely empty.

"Happy now?" Jen complained to Steve. "My shirt is soaked. I'm going to the washroom to see if the beer will rinse out." Jen went to the bathroom and closed the door. She took her shirt off and ran it under some warm water until she was pretty sure there wasn't any beer left in it. She then started to put her shirt back on but stopped when she realized how soaking wet it was. She wasn't about to wear a soaking shirt but she hadn't brought any other shirts to the bathroom with her. Jen was trying to think of something she could wear, she wasn't about to just walk out wearing only her bra with Steve sitting there. She looked around the bathroom and her eyes fell onto her bikini which she had left hanging in the shower to dry. She looked at the bikini top and then she looked at her bra covered chest in the mirror, it was a blue bra with a frilly lace pattern around the top, and with her alcohol induced confidence, she thought to herself that she didn't look too bad in it. The bra lifted her tits and made them look bigger then they were. Oh fuck it, she thought, what's the difference between my bra and the bikini, hell the bra might even cover more. She puffed out her chest and did her best to appear normal and not show how shy she was about showing off her bra and headed back into her room.

Steve was just sitting back down after having gotten himself and Jen another beer when Jen came out of the bathroom. He couldn't stop himself from squeaking "whoa Jen."

"Oh shut up" replied Jen. "my shirt was soaked so I couldn't put it back on, now quit staring and let me get another shirt."

"Why should I quit staring? you said at the beach that I would have to be happy with seeing you in a bikini and I'm getting happy again."

Jen replied "well don't get used to it buddy boy, I'm going to find a shirt." But Jen wasn't really looking that hard for a shirt, she was feeling very relaxed and confident with the beer in her and she wasn't minding the attention Steve was giving her right then. "Is that beer mine?" she asked and sat down on the bed to have a sip. "I just need a drink first, then I'll get my shirt."

Steve felt like his window of opportunity to see Jen in just her bra was coming to a close and started racking his brain for a way to convince her to stay that way. Being drunk wasn't helping him come up with any convincing arguments so he just blurted out the first thing that popped into his head. "You're always so selfish with your tits. You get to see them any old time you like but you're always hiding them from the rest of us and that's not fair, its down right rude in fact. The very least you can do is to keep your shirt off for a bit and anyway its too damn hot for extra clothes."

It was as passionate a plea as Steve could give right then but Jen saw it for what it was, complete bullshit. But, she was drunk and this new exhibitionist steak she had going was fun. Just for show she called out Steve on his pleading "that's a bunch of bullshit. I showed off for you all day in that bikini" but she made no move to get a shirt either, instead she changed the subject. "It was fun today at the beach wasn't it. did you know I took some pictures of myself when I was changing behind you."

"Pictures? of what?" asked Steve in surprise.

"Oh just some quick pics of the scenery" she answered with a sly smile and a wink, "pictures that might make you change your mind about how selfish you think I am."