It was The Best Day

Story Info
It was his first time seeing a girl topless.
11.2k words
4.58
24.6k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrfmr
mrfmr
27 Followers

Steve Williams and Jennifer Knight have been best friends for as long as they could remember. They lived across the street from each other and have grown up together. They have been in school together since the first grade and are now both 18 and will be going into their senior year of high school once the summer is over.

Jennifer was the typical girl next door type. She was a slim, cute brunette standing about 5 foot 8 inches in height. She had smallish B cup breasts and weighed 125 lbs when soaking wet. She was pretty but she never piled on the make-up and because of this, she tended to blend into the crowd around other girls. She was on the school track team and although she wasn't a natural at it, she worked hard and was good enough to make every one of her races competitive. The upside of track was that Jen was very fit and toned, having almost no excess body fat. There was no other way to describe Jen's ass but to say that it was amazing! It was by far Steve's favorite thing about her body. Her behind looked great in tight jeans, in yoga pants or in her loose running shorts that were a particular favorite of Steve's. Hell, her ass even looked great in plain old track pants too. Occasionally, when Jen and Steve would be having a few drinks, they would get into tickle fights or start play wrestling and Steve would do his absolute best to find some excuse to grab a handful of her ass, all by accident of course.

As for Steve, he was 5 foot 10 inches and weighed about 150 lbs. He didn't have much muscle but he was reasonably fit. All in All, he was pretty much just a typical teenage boy. He wasn't into any sports but he did sometimes go jogging with Jen when she wanted some company. Steve would usually fall just a pace or two behind her when they were jogging, mostly because Jen was in better shape than him but also because he could see her shape better from back there. As well as being the main reason he ever went jogging, Jen was also the reason Steve was half decent at school. They would often do their homework together or have study sessions before tests. Steve didn't care as much about the school work as he should have but he did like to hang out with his friend.

Although the 2 of them were best friends, Steve and Jen tended to have separate social lives at school. It was just sort of inevitable that the guys would hang around with the guys and the girls would hang around with the girls and they were no exception. They mostly saw each other outside of school when they would hang out together at one or the others home. Jen and Steve were at best middle of the road types in the popularity contest at school. They always had people to hangout with but neither of them ever really hit it off with the opposite sex and neither of them had any real dating experience. It sometimes occurred to them that hanging out together so much after school might have caused potential dates to think twice about going out with either of them.

When Steve was 10, his parents had given him a set of walkie-talkies for his birthday and after a while he had given the second one to Jen. Their parents hadn't given them cell phones at that age so they used those walkie-talkies as a way to secretly talk to each other without anyone else knowing. They would use those walkie-talkies to invite each other over to hangout or just have secret talks. Mostly these talks were just the friends goofing around and teasing each other but the older they got the more adult their teasing tended to be. But in the end, they were just best friends and had never gone any further then a little harmless teasing and just having fun. Even after they got phones, they still used the walkie-talkies as their usual way to talk to each other and only called or texted if they really had too.

Earlier in the week, Jen had called Steve on their walkie-talkies and invited him to tag along with her, her mom Daisy and her bother Mark to the beach. To Steve, Jen's mom was a hottie just like Jen. She had kept herself in great shape and simply looked like the woman Jen would become when she was finished growing up. The idea of seeing these two lovely ladies in bikinis made it an easy decision for Steve and he agreed to meet everyone at Jen's house mid morning on Friday and they would all go together in Jen's mother's car. Jen told Steve that all he would need to bring was himself and then teased that bringing his swimming trunks was optional. Steve teased right back with "in your dreams Jen. I'll see you on Friday." Steve had two 6 packs of beer squirreled away and decided that he would bring those and his swim trunks to the beach on Friday.

Steve got up as usual on Friday morning, he had some breakfast, put on his swim trunks and some track pants overtop. He packed a towel, a pair of boxers to change into and the 2 six packs into a backpack and set of across the street to Jen's house. He knocked on the door and Jen's mother Daisy answered. Since Steve had all but grown up with Jen's family, Daisy had long ago asked him to call her Aunt Daisy instead of Mrs. Knight and by this time they had shorten it to Aunt D. Daisy worked at an upscale lounge as a bar tender. It wasn't like a bar where young people would get drunk and party all night. Her lounge catered to a slightly older and wealthy clientele or so Daisy said. In Steve's mind, the only difference was probably that the drinks cost a lot more at the lounge but he kept his opinion to himself.

"Good morning Steve, are you here to see Jen?" Daisy asked as she invited him into the living room.

"Well yea I guess" Steve answered a little confused. "I thought we were all going to the beach today Aunt D."

"Oh, Jen didn't tell you? I got asked to work the late shift at the lounge tonight so I need to stay home and get in some cat naps before my shift, I'm scheduled until 2:00 AM tonight."

"Oh, ah, no. Jen didn't tell me" he answered. Turning to Mark, who was sitting on the couch watching TV Steve asked "so it's just us and Jen then Mark?"

"No" said Mark. "I'm going to go see some friends instead since Mom isn't making me go anymore."

"I thought Jen was going to call you to cancel. She's upstairs in her room, let me get her down here for you" Daisy said and she went upstairs to get Jen.

"Where's your dad?" Steve asked Mark while waiting for Jen to come down. Jen and Mark's dad was a sales associate for a farm equipment company. Steve had always thought their dad was a little bit of a creep. From what Steve knew, their parents had started dating when Daisy was in high school and even though their dad was ten years older then Daisy, it hadn't take long for Daisy to get pregnant with Jen and a wedding had soon followed.

"He's on a sales trip in Edmonton, you know, like the Edmonton Oilers, up in Canada" Mark answered.

"Oh" said Steve. "Why does an oil company need farm equipment?"

"Their not an oil company, their a hockey team!" Mark answered.

While Steve really wasn't into sports, Mark's world sometimes seemed to revolve around sports and this sometimes made Steve feel sort of dumb when talking to Mark but Steve kept trying to make small talk. "Is your dad going to catch a hockey game while he's up there?"

Seeing Mark put his head in his hands was Steve's first clue he had said something stupid. "No, he's not going to see a hockey game, its the middle of summer!" Steve must have had a blank look on his face for Mark added "they don't play hockey in the summer!" It was safe to say that Mark and Steve were not fast friends.

Finally Steve saw Jen coming out of her room. She had her hair in a messy ponytail and was still dressed in her PJs. Steve thought they were great PJs, she was wearing a light T-shirt and some loose fitting short shorts which he had a great view of as she came down the stairs.

"Oh hey Steve, Mom told me I forgot to let you know we were cancelling the beach trip today, its too bad too because its looking like such a beautiful day" Jen said as she came down the stairs.

Daisy then spoke up saying "you know, you two can still go if you want, as long as you're back by 4 O'clock with the car I'll still have plenty of time to get ready and get to work." Jen and Steve shared a look with each other and Steve shrugged his shoulders and hefted his beach bag as if to say he still wanted to go. "You go dressed and throw your stuff in a bag" Daisy told Jen, "I'll quickly make some snacks for you guys to share at the beach."

In just a few minutes Jen was dressed. She had changed into what were in, Steve's opinion, some amazing and by that he meant super tight black yoga pants and a blue tank top, she had redone her ponytail and packed her beach stuff into a bag. Mrs. Knight had a bunch of snacks packed and readied for them and since there was nothing to do but to go, they jumped into Jen's mother's car with Jen behind the wheel and set off.

Jen and Steve bantered back and forth in the car about nothing much. At one point Steve said to Jen "I don't think Mark thinks very much of me" and Jen replied in her joking manner with "that's because the men in the Knight family are known to be a very good judge of character." They continued with their usual back and forth teasing for awhile until Jen said "I hope you decided to leave your swimsuit at home. There's nothing like a hot guy putting on a show to get my day started."

"Well I'm sorry to say that today isn't your day" Steve shot back. "Not only did I bring my shorts but I'm already wearing them underneath my track pants."

"So does that means your not wearing any underwear?"

"Yea I guess it does, and you? No underwear for you either I guess?"

"Ah shit" Jen replied with a slightly angry look on her face. "No, right now I have on a beautiful matching blue bra and panty set if you must know. I didn't even think about putting on my bikini before we left the house because we were in such a rush to get going." Jen's forehead creased in thought for a minute and then she said "its no big deal, I'll change in the trees when we're walking down to the river and you can keep a look out for me."

What they called the beach was actually a small river on the outside of town. To get there, you parked your car on the side of a not very busy road that was parallel to the river and walked for a couple of minutes through some skinny trees to the river bank. There wasn't even any sand at the river, just some big flat river rocks which became exposed when the river level dropped in the summer. "Nuts to that. If your striping down in the forest I'm 100% going to be watching and taking some pictures" Steve Joked.

"And just why would you want to take pictures?" asked Jen. "Do you need something to keep you warm on these chilly nights?"

"Have you felt how cold my mom keeps the house with the air conditioning? You're damn right I need something to warm my blood at night."

"Ok, shut up. We're here and I have to park" Jen said. Steve looked at where they we're parking and there were a few other cars but there was still so many open spaces that parking should have been a no brainer but Jen always seemed to get stressed out by parking. Eventually she got the car parked and the friends got their stuff out of the car and headed off through the trees to the beach.

"OK this is good" Jen said when they were in the middle of the trees. Steve had already forgotten about the teasing in the car so Jen had to remind him "I still need to change into my bikini remember?"

"Right" Steve said as he fished out his phone, "I just about forgot. Here pose for a picture for me." While it was not unheard of for Steve to take a picture of Jen it was also something that they didn't do very often so he was worried she might brush him off but Jen was a good sport about it and gave Steve a cute pose with one hand on her hip and the other behind her head. Steve took a few quick pics then told her to lift her bag and smile which she did for him. Steve was having fun with the pictures so he decided to keep directing Jen until she put a stop to it. He got her to pose with both hands behind her head which caused her chest to stick out, he had her turn around and look over her shoulder at the camera with a cute little pout on her lips, then he got her to turn sideways and stick out her bum and chest and give him a sexy look. She performed all these poses with a laugh and a smile so he tried to push her for some skin saying "now turn away from me again and pull down your pants a little" That unfortunately, was the end of his fun.

"Screw you Steve!" Jen said to him. "You've gotten enough pics of me posing, now turn around and keep a lookout for anyone while I change." She had a smile on her face while she said it so Steve knew that she had as much fun with the pictures as he had.

With Steve turned around and on the look out for anyone who might wonder by, Jen started to undress. Those pictures were fun she thought as she got her bikini out of her bag, I almost did show Steve a little bit of butt for that last picture. What would have been the harm with letting him have a picture with a little skin on show.

"Make sure to give me updates on your state of undress Jen" Steve teased. "I'm serious. If my friend is too mean to let me watch her do something simple like get her bikini on then she can at least keep me informed of her progress."

Jen had just got her towel and bikini laid out when Steve asked for the play by play of her changing. She thought to herself, I bet he would like to watch me change, boys are so stupid. Still, it was fun posing for those pictures. "Just keep quiet and keep a look out Steve, you'll get to see me in my bikini soon and that will be more then enough for the likes of you" she said as she continued to undress. Jen had taken off her shirt by now and was just starting to unhook her bra, the more she undressed the more excited she started to feel. She thought to herself, its kind of kinky getting naked right behind my best friend, all he would have to do is just turn his head a little bit to see me. Just for fun, she decided to get completely undressed first and then put on her bikini.

When Jen was completely naked, she put her yoga pants into her bag and saw her phone. She was staring at her phone and her mind started racing. She starting having thoughts like, he's my best friend, what's the harm in a little skin, he wants to see me naked, it was fun taking those pictures, its exciting being naked and being so close to him. With these thoughts swirling around in her head, she said to herself fuck it and picked up her phone. I'll cover my boobs with one arm and twist sideways so he can't see my pussy and take a few pictures and maybe I can give him one later, he'll see a little more of my butt then he will when I'm in my bikini but that's really all. And, I'll make sure Steve's in the picture too so he'll know just what was happing behind him today. I'll bet he'll think that's even better then a play by play of me undressing!" She ended up taking a lot of pictures just to make sure she had one that showed enough skin but at the same time, not anything she wanted to keep hidden. Then on a whim, she took some pictures that showed everything just because she could. She then got dressed as quickly as she could because she was getting a little nervous. As she was dressing, she decided that there was no way she would ever really give Steve one of those pictures. Still, she didn't delete them either.

"What's taking so long? Steve asked. "There isn't that many pieces on a bikini, you had better hurry up or I'm turning around whether you're dressed or not."

"Oh go ahead" said Jen "I'm just about ready." Jen was almost all dressed now, she had wrapped her towel around her waste and just needed to have her bikini top tied in the back. "Can you tie up my top for me?" she asked

When Steve turned around he was almost in shock as he took Jen in. Even with her towel around her waist she looked amazing. She had on a strapless red bikini top that was just barley staying in place as Jen held onto it. Her stomach was so flat and defined he could just about see the definition in her abs. With her hands holding her top in place, her boobs were being pushed up making them look bigger and fuller. Steve's thoughts were going beyond teasing at this point and he couldn't stop thinking about what was under that bikini. He gave himself a mental shake, remembering that Jen was his best friend and teased her with "I think this goes against a religious commandment or something, isn't there one that says thou shalt not put clothes on beautiful girls but must instead remove thy offending top?"

"You can be such a dolt sometimes, now hurry up so we can get down to the river."

Reluctantly, Steve tied up her top and they made their way down to the river. It wasn't very busy when they got there, there was plenty of spots to set down their towels. Wherever you did, you would be able to see 3 or 4 other groups of people but each group would be far enough away from everyone else that you could talk at a normal voice and you wouldn't be overheard unless someone was really trying to listen in. Steve and Jen found a nice sunny spot to call their own and proceeded to get set up. Steve threw down his towel, stripped off his pants and shirt and was down to his board shorts in no time at all and sat down to wait for Jen. Jen still had her towel wrapped around her and was fishing things out of her back pack. Steve watched as she stood up with her back to him and unwrapped the towel from around her waist. He felt as if time had slowed down as he watched. Jen's bikini was the high waist type, it wasn't super sexy as far as bikinis go but it sure was sexy to Steve. With her back towards him, Steve got a great view of her ass. He could see the curve of each of her checks and the little gap in between which her suit had ridden into, her ass even seemed to somehow lift up if that was possible. And her legs seemed to go on forever. Jen knew she had nice legs and Steve had seen her in shorts many times before but seeing those legs right in front of him almost completely exposed was a whole new level. Then she turned around to put her towel down. Of course, doing this gave Steve a view of her front. Her body was so tight and toned and he traced every inch of her with his eyes, especially where her hips disappeared into her bikini. When Jen bent over to smooth out her towel, Steve was treated to the sight of her top gaping open and her nice tits just about hanging free. The only thing that disappointed Steve was that he wasn't really able to see any of Jen's naughty bits but there sure wasn't much left to his imagination.

"Haven't you ever seen a super model in a bikini before" Jen teased when she noticed Steve looking at her and trying to hide just how nervous she was about showing so much skin.

"You said I would have to make do with seeing you in your bikini and I'm doing my best to see all of you" Steve teased back somehow making Jen both more shy and more comfortable at the same time. By now, Jen was starting to have a noticeable effect in Steve's pants so he pulled up his legs and tried hugging his knees to do his best at hiding his burgeoning hard on. I just need a minute to calm down he thought.

Jen had other ideas though. She got out her sunscreen and as Steve watched she started to vigorously apply it. And Steve was watching very closely, especially when she would reach into her swimsuit just a little bit to make sure every possible bit of exposed skin would be covered. After her front side was done, Jen tossed Steve the sunscreen and laid down. "You may as well make yourself useful instead of just staring at me all day, come over here and get my back and legs for me and I'll do you after" she said. Steve took the bottle and went over to Jen, just as he was about to begin Jen said "make sure to get a little bit under my suit ok, I don't want to get a burn if my suit moves a bit."

mrfmr
mrfmr
27 Followers