It was The Best Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way, really?" was all Steve could think to say. "Can I see them? are they on your phone?"

"No you can't see them" Jen replied in a half squeal and a half laugh. Although she was thinking that if she wasn't going to show them to Steve then what was the point of taking the pictures.

"See, your being selfish again. I'm like your best friend and I want to see what your mama gave you. If you're not going to share with me, then who would you share with?"

It was another bullshit statement from Steve and it had both him and Jen cracking up with laughter until they realized that they did have a serious problem. "Oh shit, looks like its time for another round" Jen said as they finished their fourth beers. "Be a dear Steve and get us another drink."

Steve didn't really mind getting up and getting the drinks but it was exciting and fun teasing Jen about showing off her body so he decided to put up a little bit of a fight. "I've gotten the last 4 rounds now its your turn"

Jen was also finding it exciting talking about showing off her body and being the centre of attention and she said "hey, I've got my boobs half out for you to stare at and you won't even get the next round for me? how about if I do this?" and she sat up on her knees pushing out her chest and rocked her chest back and forth giving her tits a beautiful little shake for Steve.

Steve was more then satisfied with the display Jen had just put on and was about to get the beers when he threw out one more off handed comment. "I'll tell you what, I'll go get the beers if you promise to show me all of your tits when I get back!"

"No way" said Jen as she threw herself back on the her bed laughing.

"Ahh and I was just about to get up. Its a long way to the kitchen you know. It would be so much easier to just lift up your bra for a minute and then you could sit back down and enjoy a nice cold refreshing beer."

Jen sat bolt upright and waved her hands in the air yelling "alright, alright. Just go get the beers and I'll let you see them ok. Now go before I change my mind."

"Show me and I'll go" said Steve whose smile was now splitting his face in two.

"No, no, no. You get the beers first and then we'll see about a little show and tell, or have you change your mind already?" Jen said and she started shaking her tits again to remind Steve what was on offer until she fell backwards on her bed again laughing.

Steve wasn't about to pass that deal up and he got up to get the next round of beers. As he was walking he realized for the first time that he was sporting a massive hard-on and probably had been for some time. He was about to adjust himself when he remembered Jen's speech from the beach. If she thinks its only fair for guys to show off their hard-ons then I'll fucking show off my hard-on and he adjusted himself to make it even more noticeable. When he came back into Jen's room, Jen was sitting up on her bed again and Steve walked over to her with her beer. "Here you go Jen, I've held up my end of the deal" he said handing her the beer.

Jen couldn't help but to see the tent in Steve's shorts and as she took the beer from him she reached out and in a quick move which Steve was totally not prepared for, she pushed his hard-on down and watched it spring back into place. Again, Jen went into a laughing fit and Steve had to just stand there with the 2 open beers until Jen collected herself enough to take hers. That was the first time I've ever touch a guys thingy she thought, I think I'd like to do that again.

Steve sat back down in his chair trying to act as if Jen playing with his dick was just a normal thing for them but he was extremely turned on by her teasing and by what she had promised to show him. "Enough stalling" he said, "lets see them."

Jen held up a finger, giving the wait a minute sign and took a big drink from her beer. "For courage" she said. Then putting down her beer, she slowly reached for her bra but after holding onto it for a second she put her hands over her face and in a half screech and half laugh said "I can't, I can't. I've never let anyone see my tits before I don't know if can. How long would I have to do it?"

Steve was trying to process what Jen had just said. He was at first feeling let down that she wasn't going to flash her tits but hearing her ask for how long she would have to do it gave him hope. "You have to do it Jen" he pleaded with her, "I went all the way to the kitchen. All the way!" Talking about Jen flashing her tits was making Steve even more excited. He couldn't stop staring at her bra. He decided he loved everything about what he was seeing, he loved seeing her firm stomach, the amount of breasts that she had on display and even the bra itself was fantastic. This was turning out to be a good day he decided.

"Yea ok" Jen replied "but for how long?" She had brought her hands back to her bra and was mentally preparing herself. She couldn't decide if she wanted to show Steve or if felt like she had too, she was so very nervous but in an excited way. "Since this is beer number 5 how about for 5 seconds ok?" She thought she could handle that long. Steve would have agreed to anything right then and bobbed his head up and down in agreement. Jen closed her eyes took a deep breath and lifted her bra.

"12345" Jen said rushing through the counting to 5 and was about to lower her bra.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa" yelled Steve. That wasn't 5 seconds, that was like 1 second."

"No that was 5" Jen screeched back, but she hadn't lower her bra.

"I'll count. You counted too fast" Steve said and he started a slow count before Jen could argue. "1. 2. 3. 4. 5." At 5 Jen lowered her bra and covered herself up. Steve was still staring at Jen's now bra covered tits but he could see them in all their glory in his mind. They were the perfect size, not too big, not too small. You could grab hold and know what you were holding onto. The nipples looked like pink erasers and they looked to be as hard as he felt and only the slight padding on her bra was hiding them from his sight. She had tan lines as well and he realized now that he could just make them out with her bra back on.

Jen was worried Steve hadn't like what she had to show him. He hadn't made a sound since he stopped counting. She made sure she was completely covered and then did her best to meet Steve's eyes. She looked right at him only to see his mouth hanging open and his eyes still focused on her chest, he looked like he was in a trance. Once again she broke out laughing and threw herself back on her bed. "you can close your mouth now Steve, I've put them away, you don't want to catch flies do you?"

Steve closed his mouth with a loud click. "Can I see them again?" he almost pleaded.

"Hell no" Jen yelled but she was feeling very excited from showing herself to Steve and she wanted to see some more of him too. "In fact, I don't like being the only one not wearing a shirt here. Either you take yours off or I'm putting mine on" she demanded.

"No don't do that" Steve squealed and he took his shirt off as fast as he could.

Although she was turned on right then, she decided to try to cool things off by getting the conversation off of her tits. "It was nice having you put on my sunscreen at the beach today, it was almost like getting a mini massage."

"Well, If you strip down to a bikini and ask me to rub you all over I'm going to have a hard time saying no. Fuck, it's hard to say no to anything you ask when you're wearing a bikini."

"Is that so? Then what do you think I can get if I showed you my tits again?"

"Why don't you show me and we'll find out? No seriously can I see them again for a just a minute? They were awesome!"

"Fuck you, no way. That was a one time thing. And anyways, what could you offer me in return?"

"I'll offer you the moon, only this time you have to take your bra completely off."

"I don't want the damn moon but I do need another beer. Do we have any left? I just finished this one."

"Yea we each have one more, or should I say, I have two and I might just be willing to sell you one if the price is right."

Jen thought for just a second. She knew Steve was asking to trade her bra for a beer and she knew that normally she would think that a bad deal. But having 5 beers already in her and having already shown him her tits, it seemed like it might be worth it now. She was turned on, drunk, happy and she did want a beer. "Alright fine, if that's what it takes to get a fucking beer from my best friend I'll do it, but it better be one damn fine beer."

"We serve only the best here, only the best." Steve said as he got up to get the beers. It took a minute but halfway to the fridge, it hit him that Jen had just agreed to go topless for a beer. He probably would have run to the fridge if the beer wasn't hitting him so hard. The other thing that was still hard was Steve himself and as he was grabbing the beers out of the fridge, he had an idea.

Getting back to the bedroom Steve hooked the 6 pack ring with Jen's remaining beer over his pants on his enlarged manhood. When he walked into the bedroom, Jen was sitting up on her knees waiting for him and still wearing her bra. When she saw where her beer was she fell over backwards again laughing. "Bring it, bring it here" she managed to say, getting back to her knees and Steve walked over and presented her the beer. She reached out right past the 6 pack ring to the base of Steve's dick and slowly stroked her hand up to the ring and back down and then up to the ring once more before finally taking the beer.

This was the closest Steve had ever come to a hand job and he almost fell into his chair after Jen took her beer. He had to double check to make sure he hadn't just exploded in his pants.

Jen was feeling fantastic. She had not only touched but had actually stroked her first cock. She was drunk and felling an amazing tingle all over her body especially between her legs. I'm going to have to change into new panties before I go to bed she thought to herself.

A little bit of reality came back to Jen when Steve said "alright, its time for your bra" and she had to think, could she do it, could she just hang out with him and have her tits on display. Was it really any different then flashing him like she had done earlier. She didn't even realize it, but as she was trying to decide if she should take her bra off, her hands were actually reaching behind her back to unhook it as if they had a mind of their own.

Jen was holding her bra against her chest. She had taken off it off her shoulders almost without realizing it and now only her hands were now holding it on. Thinking to herself, he's already seen me once, she tossed her bra across the room and lifted her chest up to emphasize what she had. "Well, are they as good as you remembered?" she asked.

"Oh Jen, this is so awesome I can't believe we're just sitting here like this! Can I touch them?"

"No, hell no, you look with your eyes Mr." Jen said giggling, and she wagged a finger at him "If you can't behave yourself I'll put them away." It was an idle threat, Jen was feeling way to excited to cover up now.

"Now that doesn't seem fair. You've felt me up twice and I haven't even had one turn. But this is still such a great day. I get to see your tits, we're drunk, we went to the beach and I got to rub sunscreen all over you. Yea not bad I'd say."

Jen interrupted Steve laughing and saying "you didn't get a turn? Don't think I didn't notice you slipping your hands underneath my bikini to feel up my ass at the beach. So yea you did have a turn. Tonight was starting to seem way too much like the Jen show. I was putting on the whole show and you were just sitting there watching me and taking it all in so I evened the score a little bit, that's all. But what's our next move my friend?"

"Well, if I can't touch you, I can tell you that right now, I need to get off and I mean soon. I think I'm going to explode any second. Can't you see how hard I am? I think I'm going to split a hole in my pants. Are you sure you wouldn't want to come over here and try to get this empty beer off of me?" Steve asked as he hooked his now empty six pack ring onto himself like he had done earlier with Jen's beer.

"Isn't that more work for me? No, no, no. You have to put on the show" Jen insisted.

"Well fuck. If you want me to whip it out I've got no problem with that. Let me come over there so I can give you a close up though" Steve suggested feeling very pleased with himself.

"Maybe something like that can be arranged. You wouldn't be thinking of making a mess on my clean sheets though, would you? Jen teasingly accused Steve. But first things first, I need another drink."

"Sorry, can't do it Jen, that was the last of the beers."

Jen was quiet for a moment before saying "I think we have some gin and Coke downstairs. You could mix us some of that."

This may not have seemed like a big deal but because of stories they had heard from their friends, Steve and Jen had always referred to gin as panty remover. The two of them had often joked that the quickest way to get a girl into bed was to break out a bottle of gin. They both knew that if they got into the gin, the night was going to get a lot more adventuresome and probably quickly too.

Steve looked into Jen's eyes for a minute, stood up and said "don't go anywhere, I'll be right back."

SLAM.

"Oh fuck" squealed Jen. "Who was that?" They had both almost jumped out of their skin hearing the front door slam closed.

"Hey Jen are you still up?" yelled Mark. "I changed my plans so I'm home for the night."

"Shit." Jen yelled at Steve. "Get dressed, you have to go."

Steve picked up his shirt but instead of putting it on he ran over to Jen. Before either of them realized what they were doing, they gave each other their usual goodbye hug while they were both still naked from the waist up. Steve could feel Jen's perfect little tits pressing into his chest. It was the first time he had ever felt a girl's tits and it felt good. Being drunk and having lost all his sense of subtlety, he also reached down right into Jen's PJs and cupped her ass cheeks. Jen, also enjoyed the feeling of squishing her tits into Steve and when she felt Steve's hands on her ass she thought that it was only fair to let him cop a feel considering she had grabbed him twice that night. She was also enjoying the feel of his hard-on pressing into her stomach.

Steve and Jen separated and although Jen didn't manage to get her bra on, they both had shirts on before Mark bounded up the stairs.

"Are you two losers drinking alone?" Marked asked. "Fuck, you guys need to get some more friends."

Steve and Jen looked at each other with relief. They could tell that Mark had no idea what they had been up to. Steve made hurried goodbyes, doing his best to hide his hard-on and went home.

Back home in his bedroom, Steve wasn't ready for the night to be over and he went to his bathroom to finally get some much needed relief. There was only one girl and one set of tits in his mind as he stroked himself with a vigour, finishing in near record time. As he relaxed afterward, he was still thinking about Jen's tits, about how they were the perfect size to grab, about how they felt against his chest, about how fantastic they looked and he wondered what would have happened if Mark hadn't come home right then. He looked down at his rapidly hardening dick and thought fuck it, I have to jerk it again. And he even had to go for a third time before he felt calm enough to finally leave the bathroom.

Jen wasn't idle herself. She was forced to chit chat with Mark for what seemed like forever before she could finally get him out of her room. She almost jumped under the sheets and thrust her hand into her panties to get her own release. As she did, she did something she had never done before and reached up with her free hand into her shirt and grabbed at her tits and pinched her nipples all the while imagining that it was Steve doing it and not her.

When Jen was finished and had a minute to cool down, she continued to think of Steve and she could bet she knew what he was doing at that very minute. Feeling very frisky and still more then a little drunk she reached for her phone, sent him text and then reached for her walkie-talkie.

"Steve pick up, pick up Steve" Jen called on the walkie-talkie.

Steve was just walking into his room when he heard Jen calling. "I'm here Jen, is everything ok? Mark didn't find out did he?"

Jen had been looking through her phone at her pictures from when she had changed at the beach. She thought she had found a picture where she was looking just right. In the picture, she was half turned towards the camera so you could see her chest but her arm covered her nipples. You could almost but not quite see her pussy but you could tell that she was shaved and her ass was in profile and was looking incredible. The whole picture just seemed to scream hotness. "Steve, I sent you a present on your phone, its for your eyes only ok? Goodnight" she almost sang.

And with that she was gone. Steve picked up his phone, he first noticed that he had a ton of missed calls and texts from his parents but they didn't seem important right then. When he opened up the text from Jen, his jaw fell open. At first he thought he could see everything in the picture but after staring for a long time he saw how Jen had managed to hide her important bits. Still he could fill in many of the missing parts from memory.

Fuck it Steve thought to himself as he headed back to the bathroom for a fourth round. I'm going to need to buy some moisturizer if I keep going on like this.