It's a Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah," he corrected. "I do want you to wear one thing."

I think I was expecting a chastity belt or a slave collar. I would have happily accepted either one. But I was floored when he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small square box. I had no idea what was in it. Then he dropped to one knee, and held up a ring.

I went into shock. "Galan is that...? Uhm ... What is it?" I asked. I had an idea, but I was afraid of making a mistake and ruining the best night of my life. I thought that maybe it was a friendship ring, or one of those promise rings.

"What does is look like Beth?" he asked. "It's an engagement ring. I love you. I want us to get married."

I just stood there staring at it. It was all I could do to stay on my feet.

"So, are you going to answer me?" he asked.

"Galan, you idiot," I said. "I already told you I was yours. This just lets everyone else know it. We're going to be together until the end of time. I love you too." I couldn't help it. I just started crying after that. It was the happiest moment of my life.

Galan WAS my life. We were always happy. The only dark spot in my existence was the time I had to spend at work. I was still enduring and trying to ignore all of the laughing and jeering and fat jokes. In fact, the women treated me even worse after they saw my ring. I realized that a big factor in the way they treated me was jealousy.

Of course my confidence went through the roof then. I had Galan so I really didn't care what the other guys thought. And the knowledge that those stupid women were jealous of me only added to my confidence.

I started to dress better at work. And people noticed it. I didn't realize the effect it had on people until one day I called the supply manager to put in a req for some chemicals. Under our old system you could just call Todd and tell him who you were and what you needed. Under the new system, you had to fill out a written requisition.

"Beth you have to fill out the correct form," he said. Todd was one of the men who was always laughing at me and calling me fat. I knew that he was going to use this opportunity to harass me. "Beth you could come over to my office and I'll give you the form and show you how to fill it out," he said.

I needed the supplies to do my job so I went.

He closed the door behind me and I expected him to say a bunch of mean things to me. I wasn't ready for what happened.

"Beth, I ... I want to apologize for all of the bad jokes and terrible things I've said to and about you," he said. "Here, have a seat at my desk and I'll get the form."

He came back a few minutes later and while I was very relaxed, he seemed nervous. He seemed so nervous that it was as if he was about to pop. I took a pen from his desk and began filling in the information on the form while he watched me.

I looked up suddenly, to ask him a question and everything became clear to me. The blouse I had worn that day showed a lot of cleavage and my lab coat was unbuttoned. Todd was staring at my boobs like a junkie staring at a bowl of heroin.

"Sorry," he stammered. "I've never seen boobs that big this close."

"Okay, let's hear it," I said.

"Let's hear what?" he asked. "I said I was sorry for staring. I couldn't help it."

"You know ... the fat joke ... the insult," I said.

"No jokes, no insults," he said. "I'm done with that."

"Well that's good," I said. "That stuff always makes me feel really bad. It's hurtful."

"Maybe we could make a deal," he said. The look on his face should have told me to just leave, but I was curious.

"How about if you and I became friends," he suggested. "Not only would I not insult you. I'd make sure no one else does either."

"And what exactly would I have to do for this "friendship?" I asked.

"Nothing really," he said quietly. He waited for a while and then came out with it. "Could I see them ... Just once?"

"Are you out of your mind?" I said. "I'm engaged. Galan would be pissed. Besides, these aren't even my boobs. They're his. I just carry them around for him."

"He's never going to hear about it," he whined. "I just want a look." He walked over to a cabinet and opened the drawer. He pulled out several magazines and showed them to me.

They were all magazines with titles like Juggs, Busen and Big Tops. "I have all of these magazines," he said. "I dream of women like you. But I married my highschool sweetheart and her chest is as flat as a board. I love her. We have four kids but I still dream about ... Please!"

"Okay," I said. "But stay over there." I slowly unbuttoned the five buttons on my shirt that were done up. "Lock the door Todd!" He turned and locked the door.

I let the blouse drop down into the chair. Then I pulled my bra straps down and pulled the bra down around my waist. I thought Todd's eyes were going to bug out of his head.

Seeing his reaction gave me a tingle. I don't think it was sexual as much as it was a feeling of power over this man who had once intimidated me. I lifted my breasts and played with my nipples and Todd suddenly proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that he was a tit man.

"Shiiiiiiiiitttt!" he said. And suddenly the room smelled like sperm. It was a good thing that Todd was wearing dark pants. I fixed my bra and closed my blouse as Todd ran into his bathroom to fix himself.

Over the next few weeks Todd kept his promise. No one at work made fun of me any more when he was around. He even made those jealous women stop bothering me. Every once in a while. I'd go into Todd's office and give him a refresher. After that, going to work was no longer a problem. My life was perfect.

* * * * * *

Galan

I left the apartment a few minutes late, but I didn't worry about it. Today was going to be a good day. I would go in to work. And my boss was going to surprise me with yet another top salesman of the month award. Of the fifteen sales account managers in our division no one came close to me in sales. Of the seven months of the year that we'd gone through, I'd won the award five times and four times consecutively.

I got into my pewter 2014 Mustang 5.0 and thought about what I would say when I got the award. I hoped that we'd have a big assembly like we'd done the previous month. That way Beth could be there when I got it.

I walked into the building like I owned it. In a way, I did. The salesmen were the top dogs in the company. They could make all of the drugs they wanted, but without someone to sell them, no money would come in.

As I got in the elevator I remembered that I needed samples of our new NSAID drug. I had several major customers who were eager to try the drug out. I sold to major retailers, several drugs store chains and more than fifty clinics and small medical offices. I also handled four out of the six hospitals in our region.

I decided to just get some samples from Todd. As soon as I walked into the office section Glory waved at me. Glory, was Gloria Bunker, our office manager. Glory was a friend. She was very different from most of the secretaries, assistants and stenos that worked in the office. She was also a bit older.

Glory was fifty five and divorced. Before I had gotten together with Beth, she was always telling me that I needed to meet her daughter.

"Number one again?" she smirked. "What am I going to do with you?"

I just smiled and waved back.

I walked across the large office floor to Todd's office. I yanked the door open without even thinking about it and looked across the desk expecting to see Todd.

I did see Todd, but he wasn't alone and he wasn't doing what I expected.

Todd wasn't hunched over his desk going over reqs. He was hunched over though. Unfortunately he was hunched over licking a massive breast. He was moaning almost as loud as the man behind her humping away at her pussy. That man was very familiar to me. It was Brent Stevens, my nearest rival in terms of sales.

As Brent fucked her, the woman sucked away lazily at Craig Crawford's dick.

"Hey, close that God damned door," hissed Craig until he realized who I was.

Suddenly the four of them froze in place. Four jaws simultaneously dropped. Four pairs of eyes grew as big as saucers at the same time.

"Awkward," smirked Craig.

"You can go next," said Brent.

"Oh shit!" yelled Todd.

"Oh! Noooo!" wailed Beth. "Oh please noooo!"

"Fuck you!" I spat angrily. "Fuck you all."

"Hey, Galan, wait a minute," said Brent. "Can we talk about this?"

I just walked out of the office, leaving the door open as the four of them struggled to get their clothes on. I staggered away from the office and was barely noticed by most of the people in the office.

I got the idea that that glory noticed me. She had an idea that something had just happened to me but she had no idea what it was.

Even though nothing was wrong with me physically, I was in more pain than I had ever endured in my life. I was on the verge of vomiting everything in my stomach. I just needed to keep moving or I was sure I would spew all over the office.

I headed for the door as quickly as I could. Several people tried to stop me to congratulate me on the award, but I just brushed past them. Brent and Todd had quickly pulled their pants up and were following me. I guess Craig was trying to tend to Beth.

I got to the parking lot before Brent and Todd caught me. Once I got into my Mustang the race was over. I saw Brent get I to his car and he was closer to the front exit of the parking lot than I was. He moved his car into position to block me even as Todd tried to run over to my car.

I drove around the building and left though the rear exit. I drove over two blocks and cut back and drove right past Brent. I blew my horn as I passed the lot. Brent tried to chase me but his Buick was nowhere near a match for my car. I quickly lost him on the freeway.

I made it to our apartment and quickly packed as much as I could carry. Considering the size of the Mustang's trunk, it wasn't much. I'd have to make several trips. I was sure that I'd be able to come back for more over the next few days while Beth was at work.

Even thinking about her hurt. I was barely able to conceive of the fact that my life with Beth was over. Less than four hours prior, we'd been fucking like there was no tomorrow. Apparently we'd gotten that part right because for us, there was no tomorrow.

It was about that time that my phone rang. I looked at the screen. Surprisingly it wasn't Beth. I answered it as I continued to pack.

"Yeah Glory, what's up?" I asked.

"Are you, okay?" she asked.

"Just peachy," I said as I started disconnecting the cables from my computer.

"Why did you leave so abruptly?" she asked. "Maybe you should get your ass back here. There's a lot of shit going on."

"I probably won't be back today," I said. "I'm also probably not coming in tomorrow either. I have some stuff to take care of."

"Are you embarrassed about the award AGAIN?" she asked. "You know, I thought we'd gotten over that. The old man is wondering when you'll be in so we can do it. He really get's into that whole thing. I guess I should probably tell you that your fiancé is having some sort of breakdown. She's been alternating between vomiting and crying since a little bit after you left. You wouldn't happen to know what's behind that would you?"

"Glory, leave it alone," I said. "Beth is no longer my fiancé. So whatever she's going through is no skin off of my ass."

"Galan you dumped her didn't you?" she asked. "That was a terrible thing to do at work. I never thought you had it in you to be so cruel. I never thought that she was your type. But I always figured that you would be a lot classier when things ended."

"Glory, it wasn't me who ended things," I said. I was barely able to keep my voice from breaking.

"Holy shit. You sound like you're crying. Galan what did she do?" she asked.

"Glory, I have a lot to do," I said. "I have to get as much of my stuff as I can carry and find another apartment."

"Galan, if you need someone to talk to, I'm always available," she said.

I continued to pack but my mind was far away from the task. I wondered again what the hell had happened to us. We had been happy. I was sure of it. I was also sure that we'd loved each other.

There were so many questions that I wanted the answers to. I wanted ... I needed to know WHY of course. But I also needed to know how long it had been going on. I guess the WHY was most important. But the HOW LONG was just out of curiosity. Because I had no idea that it had been going on.

None of the signs of disrespect or any lack of affection had been present. If I had to put my finger on exactly when she started, I don't think I could do it.

At the same time, I felt as if my heart was about to burst. I had loved Beth ... I still loved Beth so much that it was painful. How could I still love her after what she'd done? I had no clue but I did. Perhaps it was as they say, "You can't just turn off love." Maybe Mariah Carey had said it best before she went crazy, "Love takes time."

In the mean time I was acting on instinct. My conscious mind had been over ruled by an animal's basic need to go to ground and hide when wounded.

The problem was that I had no idea where to go. I got into my Mustang and started driving. Then I remembered the motels clear across town near the airport.

I drove there and checked in. I unpacked my things because I would probably be there for a while. I lay down on the bed to take a nap, but before I could close my eyes, my phone rang. Apparently, Beth had gotten her head out of her ass and called me. I had been expecting it. I hadn't expected it to take nearly as much time as it did though. She probably had to take some time to figure out a convenient lie to tell me. She probably also had to fill in her fuck buddies so they could all be on the same page.

I let her call go to voice mail. Then while she was leaving her message, I blocked her number. From then on, I wouldn't receive her calls and she would be unable to leave me any messages. After blocking her call I tried to delete the message she was in the process of leaving, but my phone wouldn't allow me to do it until she finished with it. Whatever lie she was in the process of telling me was probably really long and complicated.

I decided to try a really dirty trick just to be free of her. I called her, knowing that her caller ID would show that it was me calling her. She would switch over to talk to me live, ending her voicemail message. She did as I expected.

"Galan, I'm so ..." she got out before I hung up on her. Then I deleted her voicemail message without listening to it. I was free of her. I would never have to bother with her again.

I tried to settle back on the bed again. It took less than five minutes for my phone to ring again.

I looked at the number and didn't recognize it.

"Hello," I said tentatively.

"Galan, we need to talk about this," came from the phone. I immediately hung up. I blocked the second number too. It was probably one of her fuck buddies' phone.

I turned my phone off and went to sleep.

* * * * * *

Beth

I was in shock. I couldn't stop crying. It seemed as if I had been crying for hours. Fortunately no one at the office really knew what had happened. They all assumed that Galan and I'd had a fight. I think they also assumed that it had something to do with our wedding plans or perhaps it was pre wedding jitters.

Brent was supposedly trying to calm me down. He kept announcing loud enough for everyone to hear, that he would give Galan a chance to cool down and then go and talk to him.

Todd was as upset as I was and so was Craig. Both of them had as much or more to lose as I did. They were both married. The thing that surprised me the most was the depth of human kindness. All of those evil bitches in the office had flocked to me. I grudgingly accepted their comfort and solicitation. I was willing to do anything to feel better, but the only thing that could truly give me peace would be for Galan to come back and talk to me.

All of the women there were sure that he would. "Men get really funny about getting married," said Sadie Thompson. "My husband, Steve, ran off several times during the last few months before the wedding. But every time, he realized what he was running away from and he came back. We've been married for eight years now."

Before long the women in the office began hinting that the three men should probably go somewhere else. We needed some girl talk time and they were more of a hindrance than a help.

I on the other hand knew why the men refused to leave. We needed to talk about what had happened and how to handle it. My supervisor, Elaine came over wondering why I had been out of the lab for so long. A couple of the ladies spoke to her to explain. Glory, who was in charge of the office, and was slightly higher in the company pecking order, got her to back off on me.

I knew that I wasn't out of the woods yet though, because Glory and I were not friends. I knew that she was pretty close with Galan and that was probably the reason she had interceded on my behalf. But the way that she looked at Todd and the others told me that she knew something was going on.

I tried calling Galan several times. The first time, the phone went to voicemail. I left him a message telling him how what happened was a huge mistake and I was very sorry. I told him that I loved him with all of my heart and that I needed the chance to explain.

Before I could tell him all of the things that I wanted to say, the call waiting tone on my phone chimed in. I looked to see who was calling me and it was Galan. I disconnected from the message so I could speak to Galan. It was the first time I had smiled since I left the apartment that morning.

As soon as I started talking, he hung up. I called back to leave him a message or speak to him and the phone just kept ringing. I knew that Galan had blocked me. My heart lurched. I started crying all over again.

All of the women gathered around me. They told me things to comfort me. Several of them apologized for the way they'd always treated me. A couple of them even told me that the reason they treated me so badly was because they were jealous of me. In their words, I was nice, I was pretty, I was smart and I had a wonderful man who loved me like there was no tomorrow. So out of some sort of inferiority complex they concentrated on my weight to bring me down.

We spent an hour at least bonding and getting over our problems. Although I tried to accept their apologies and good wishes, I was pissed. If they hadn't been such a bunch of bitches from the beginning, none of this would have happened.

Just as the cuddling session ended, Todd came over to me.

"You need to call him and get this straightened out, Beth," he said.

"I know that, Todd," I said.

"No, you don't," he sneered. "There's a lot more at stake here than you and Galan's broken hearts. Craig and I are married. We both have kids. And then you also need to remember that the four of us, you, me, Craig and Brent all have jobs. Galan is the old man's fair haired boy. If Galan starts talking about how unhappy he is that his fat assed girlfriend was fucking some of her co-workers, all four of us could be fired. Shit, the old man might not even have a choice. Galan could threaten to sue the company. Or he might even simply go and tell our wives. We would get raped in a divorce. We'd lose custody of our kids ... You need to fix this!"

"He blocked my phone!" I said.

"Here, use mine," he said. "But fix this quick. Whenever he comes back and they have that awards announcement, he's going to talk to the boss. I have a wife who loves me as much as he loved you."

123456...9