All Comments on 'It's a Pleasure to See You!'

by redptc

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really

Yes, well written and amusing, but as for a reality check, you wish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Good Dirty Readable Storey!

Yes, you set the scene and described what sounded like a storey based in truth. You put the reader in the picture in an uncomfortable way and, in my case, I felt I was there with you and face to face with my first cock! I'm glad you were not afraid to get on with things and enjoy yourself especially with the wife watching. Like you, I found that because she was there it was all the more pleasuable.

I'm just sorry that there wasn't a 'follow-up' storey or two.

Well written and a delight to read. I read it slowly and was jerking vigourously at the end. Perhaps that is what made me so content with this tale!UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This storey seemed to take off as I read It.

At first I thought it was a boring sort of storey but It got better as things moved along. I let myself think about what was happening and I wished I was in on things. It wasn't long before I got really into it with my cock in my hands.

Yep, it is something I would to happen to me.

Chrissie39Chrissie39over 14 years ago
Great Story of discovery

Oh you made me feel all funny, I don't think I've ever read anything so real, despite my opposite sex it took me back to my own teens, the fear, pain, and pure excitement did it for me

tbabyhottbabyhotover 14 years ago
Thank You !

Very nice, indeed ! I admire your descriptions. As a new writer of erotica, I enjoy reading stories like yours. Thank you for sharing your talent !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous