All Comments on 'It's Better Than Showtime'

by Mysticbonds

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JohnDrakeJohnDrakeover 13 years ago
Loving Wives: Is Meant To Be Ironic

Many people appear to misunderstand the "Loving Wives" section, apparently thinking that this section is only about wives who are pure of heart.

Might I suggest reading the article: Loving Wives: Is Meant To Be Ironic.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
comments and description were enough

1 star .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Law by John Wanker

Many people appear to misunderstand the "Loving Wives" section, apparently thinking that this section is only about wives who are sluts like mine.

Might I suggest reading the article: Loving Wives: The End

I know this because I am GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaman43shaman43over 13 years ago
Sick of it

If you do not like stories like this stay with Romance stories or another category. If you choose a story in Loving Wives you may have a story in which the wife is intimate with non spouse males. What is so hard to understand about that particularly since the synopsis tells you it will. And some of the rest of us like that kind of story and may even do it in our lives. If my wife would break our agreement and go over the boundaries agreed upon that would be betrayal and we would be divorced. Our limits may be different than yours but it is our lives. And our choice to read stories like this. I will say this. I have been a shrink for 36 years. Before that I was in the Corps. One duty I had was as a sniper before there were teams. I still, with the proper weapon can hit target from 800 yards. I have been shot at, killed others in the line of duty, thereby saving some of my fire team and am not a wimp. What turns me on may not turn you on but do not denigrate me or what does. the most important sex organ is between the ears. Leave mine alone. Go play in your own sandbox.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Job

I enjoyed the story. Keep writing. How about 5 stars to offset the idiots!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hahahah ... poor little cry-baby Mango ...

... thinks HE decides which stories belong in which categories, yet tells others to go to North Korea if they get bored with his childish, toothless rants.

Sorry, you silly little Napoleon - this is a Loving Wives story and you and your little Army of the Brain Dead have nothing to say about it.

Here's an idea: start a site were you CAN make the rules. It'll fail within a month, but it'll be fun to watch.

Now, as for you, Mysticbonds, thanks for posting!

We'll all look for more from you soon, and hope it's more in the Loving Wives vain.

Of course Mango and his boyfriends will also be looking for you, so be sure to set your filters on "ignore."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars. to counter the turd of a human before me.

People please report this turd(mongo)and let's get him off the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Comments and Descriptons were enough

yet Mongoose choose to read it, wank his little worm, feel guilty about it and then bitch about it. Mongoose why don't you just get lost from this site like your gay bud B_A_W?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done

Great story, looking forward to more

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYover 13 years ago
sometime

Its great to read that there are some folks who enjoy seeing a woman come un wrapped and enjoys taking pleasures from men, lots of giving playful men. great story would love to read more about their adventures. kisses mystic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Error in story

When they was at the bar her husband asked if she went without panties agin she said she would not need them since the kids were at her moms when they got to the hotel she was wearing small thongs so

Was she wearing thongs or none

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Oh my! That Shaman43 be a one bad mother. A jarhead, lone wolf sniper and a pissychiatrist too. If you be badmouthing his cuck lifestyle, he will put a round in you at 800 yards. Cucks is bad dudes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMysticbonds@Mysticbonds
9 Followers
Part-time writer of erotica, posted my first story on Literotica 12/20/10. Also working on full-length story that will hopefully catch some publisher's eye. Also on FB, Literotica, MySpace, ICQ, Yahoo, Skype and Twitter