It's Better Than Showtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began rubbing her wet muffin on his shaft, sliding up higher and higher and it, moving to the beat of the music, grinding him harder and harder. It was only a moment before he moaned out loud and squirted semen all over his dress shirt. "Well, THAT'S the look of satisfaction..." she laughed.

She stood up and took a couple steps toward Liam, "you still have your pants on?" she asked, "stand up, let Shannon take care of you..." She pulled Liam to his feet and quickly undid his trousers. Instantly, she dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth. She could taste droplets of semen dripping from the tip of his cock and she quickened the pace of her hand on his shaft. "Come on baby, give it to me..." she begged. It took only a few minutes before Liam moaned and released his excitement into her mouth...

"Mmmmmm," she cooed as she drained him. She stood up, licked her lips and noticed that every guy in the room had his pants off. There were trousers laying around all over the suite. Some of the guys were stroking themselves, others were just sitting there, drinking, enjoying the show, their hard cocks twitching in anticipation.

"Anyone else want to have a lap dance?" she announced, "next one goes to the highest bidder..."

Two hundred dollars was bid first. "Sorry pal, you'll have to wait your turn for that, I bid three hundred dollars," said another man.

"Well, three hundred seems to be the high bid," Shannon announced, "come over here and sit down right here," pointing to the hardwood chair.

She didn't notice at first but the man who won the bid was Jaime. "Hello again," she said as he peeled off his shirt and sat in the chair. "Can someone turn the music up a little?" she asked.

As the volume rose, she started gyrating her hips. She turned around to give him a complete view from behind. Jaime could see that she was extremely wet, her labia was shaven smooth, he had admired the small tuft of hair she had in front while she was dancing. He reached up and placed both hands on her ass, she braced herself, knees bent, balancing on her six-inch heels. His hands slid down the sides of her legs and back up to her ass.

"Bring that big cock here," she growled as she turned around to face him. Every guy in the room watched as she straddled Jaime's lap, reached down between her legs and guided his thick shaft into her glistening womanhood. "Ohhhhh yes... that's it......more... deeper," she moaned. He was easily eight or nine inches in length, longer than Liam, but she was ready. She gradually eased herself down on his full length until she felt his scrotum against her ass.

Once she had him completely inside she began to glide up and down his length. After several minutes of riding him she began gyrating her hips, thrusting them front and back, moving him inside her womb. Jaime was satisfying himself by squeezing and sucking on her breasts. "Suck harder," she instructed, sliding up and down on him at an ever-increasing pace.

"I'm going to cum," he announced, both hands pulling on her breasts. Eager for her own orgasm she became increased the ferocity of her consumption of his him. Jaime let loose with an orgasm that seemed to last forever, his leg muscles flexing and relaxing with each spurt within her. Unfortunately, for her it was just before she reached her own bliss.

Shannon slid off his shrinking manhood, now glowing with perspiration and scanning the room like a tigress hunting for her next meal. "You.... and you, come here..." she commanded. "Both of you get on your knees," she demanded, "one in front of me, the other behind me!" as she got down on all fours. Her longs legs spread wide, her breasts hanging down, she looked back at the man behind her as he was getting into position and said," put it in me now, and fuck me hard!"

"Ohhhhhh, yes....that's it...deeper..... all of it, give it to me," she cried as she reached for the man kneeling in front of her face; grabbing his shaft she pulled him toward her mouth. With each thrust she moaned, causing a vibration on the cock in her mouth.

The remaining two men could stand by and watch no longer, they knelt on either side of her, squeezing her breasts, playing with her nipples, rubbing her back and stroking their own cocks in anticipation of their turn.

She withdrew the phallus from her mouth, squeezing it firmly with one hand, pumping it...attempting to catch her breath; the combined sensations of penetration and providing and receiving pleasure created an altered level of consciousness, events no longer seemed connected to time.

The thrusts from behind continued at a greater pace as he neared his climax and her enthusiasm at this thought grew even louder. She felt a hand on her head guiding it back to work on the man kneeling in front of her. She knew there would still be two more waiting their turn once she fully received the two that now occupied her.

The hands on her hips gripped much tighter as the man behind drove deeper, she could tell from the increase in his girth he would soon let loose inside her. The hand stayed on her head, maintaining her attention, it too becoming so hard that she knew he would soon release.

It seemed there were hands all about her; the stimulation of her breasts became more frantic, hands moving all over her skin making their demands upon her. And then, from behind there was a great moan and she could feel the warmth of him being sent deep within her. She wanted to look back but was prevented from doing so, her focus demanded by the man filling her mouth. As she moaned from the sensation of warmth filling her womb, the man before let loose his juices, the force of which was felt repeatedly on the back of her throat.

As the pillar from behind softened and withdrew she felt the next occupant already clamoring for position. He wasted no time making his presence known. He entered hastily and had it not been for her well lubricated state it would have been to much; but now it was easily received. As the phallus in front of her was spent and began to dwindle in size, she started to push back against the new occupant behind her. She desired depth and force, coaxing him to become more aggressive.

The movement in front of her was shadowlike until she once again felt a hand on her head, and now one under her chin, positioning her for dual occupancy once again. Beyond her awareness, some of the others in the room were becoming aroused again by the sight of her in such abandon. Her oral duty demanded once again she went to work with renewed passion, anxious to drain this man as well.

Both men having been kept waiting wasted no time in setting a frantic pace. The set forth a momentum between them that kept her in place, both thrusting simultaneously. The man in front, being lesser in proportion presented no risk of her gagging and she easily consumed his enthusiasm. The man to her rear was impressive not only in length and girth but his technique; using the base of his shaft to stimulate her upper folds was a new sensation to her and she felt her womb gripping him, warning her that her own climax was soon upon her.

His balls slapped against her smooth labia, she could feel the familiar sensations in her nipples and belly, "please don't let him cum just yet," she thought to herself. As she neared her peak, she moaned enthusiastically even with her mouth filled.

She became aware of several men very close by and the picture of what she must look like came into her head as if a cameraman was videotaping the entire proceedings. This thought was enough to take her over the edge. Her body became rigid, her elbows straight and locked in position by sheer ecstasy. She felt her abdomen clench and waves of warmth traveled up the insides of her thighs.

She could feel that she was drenched, the insides of her thighs covered with her own juices. Wave after wave consumed her and the two men continued their relentless drive and demands upon her. She felt herself getting close again, as if she had been cracked-open sexually like never before. Thinking of what it must look like, being taken repeatedly while her husband watched sent her into another state of orgasmic bliss.

The last two men had finally spent their energy and the contents of the manhood. Shannon was in such another world that she had barely noticed two of the men helping her onto her feet. She heard Liam's voice in her ear saying, "there you go dear, we're going to get you cleaned up now, you were incredible hon..."

The large sunken bathtub off of one of the bedrooms had been filled with a lavender-scented water. Shannon was eased down into it, Liam next to her to make sure she stayed safe. He helped her bath, while one of the men gathered her clothing and laid it upon the bed. After soaking in the water for more than 45 minutes, two of the men helped Liam remove her from the tub, wrapped one of the hotel's terry cloth robes around her and sat her up in bed. Room service had been ordered, a light meal of cheese, strawberries, fresh bread and champagne was brought to her.

After she had time to recover, Liam helped her dress. As they made their way to the door, all of the men thanked her for an incredible experience. They had collected her tips and then added more. She smiled in appreciation, but told them to keep the two-thousand dollars. Shannon told them that this sort of thing had always been a fantasy of hers, and that the money was a fun part of the experience, it wasn't why she had done it. None of the men pressed the issue further.

Liam took her home, put her to bed and crawled in next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and kept her warm through the night. Somehow he knew that such adventures had only just begun...

12