All Comments on 'It's Good To Have An Older Sister Ch. 01'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
GREAT STORY !!!!!!

One of the best stories that I have ever read on here. !!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story!!

Well written over all ... I enjoyed it quite a bit and got quite aroused reading it. I did find some of the typos and missing/extra words a bit distracting. With a little bit of proofreading by someone and the cleanup that would follow this will be a terrific piece! Just be sure you get someone who knows their stuff about proofreading.

mysterwritermysterwriteralmost 20 years ago
Holy Crap!

That story got hotter as it went. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Quite Surprised

Excellent story. To have been the horny lil fly on the wall in the bedroom as the story was being told... but hey, with you excellent writing and story telling, (save for the minor typos) I guess I was. :-) I hope you've put forth the effort and energy to make the other chapters as good. I'll be sure to give you feedback and let you know. :-) Ray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Illiterate trash

Trying to tell two stories at once, both of which are awful and pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful and sexy...

What a great and sweet story...keep them coming...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

great story... written in simple terms so it can be read quickly providing faster arousel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Nice job. Got me hard as I read it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
alMOST a 3way - GR8 lesbian incest!

Loved it! The flashback storytelling during the incest-sister exercises wasTRULY a HOT inspiration! U go girl. Gr8 stuff, sweetheart. Well written 2! Rare on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PURE TRASH!

There were more typos here then on a firts grader's spelling test, and there is no doubt a christian base to this story, which completely made it dreadful. A PURE EYEBLIGHT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous