It's Good To Have An Older Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

I said: "Three! Three orgasms. You had three of them with him?"

She laughed and told me: "Sure, you can have many of them if the guy is good to you. But, the best is when they come back to back."

She looked at me and took my hand. She laid down and began to rub her pussy with my hand. When she let it go, she said: "Rub me Jane, I want to cum so bad. I need to cum too sis. Get me off. Just like I did you. Put your fingers in my pussy and do me. Please!"

I continued to rub her wet pussy with my hand. Her's was longer and fuller than my pussy. It was so swollen and I knew she wasn't kidding when she told me she needed to cum bad. She told me: "Put two fingers inside me Jane. Finger me sis. Make me cum baby. I need it so fucking bad. Thinking of Bobby's mouth and tongue has made me so fucking hot again."

I began to finger her like I would finger my own pussy. I saw her beautiful tits and moved up to her side so I could bend my head and suck on her nipples. God they must have been 2 inches long and hard as rocks. She held my head as I sucked and sucked her tits. As I did she continued her story.

She told me: "So while Bobby licked me and licked me, I continued to pump his big fat cock. When I arched my back and pushed my ass up in the air he shoved three fingers deep into my pussy and sucked my clit. Well I exploded again climaxing all over his face and hands. And then I did it again right behind the one I just had. This time I grabbed his head and held his face tight against my pussy as he ate me and ate me until I stopped cumming. He must have had his face buried in my pussy for over a half an hour.”

I looked at her crazy and she said: “Faster finger me faster Jane. Yep, a half an hour of licking and suck and fingering my pussy was so good. And I have to tell you it was the most wonderful thing I have ever experienced at that time. When he finally sat up, his face was covered with my cum and juice. I wiped his face and he kissed me as I held him tight. His big cock was rubbing all over my stomach. He whispered: "I want to do it Jo. Let me put my cock in your pussy. Let's do it. God I'm so hot for you now."

I asked: "And, did you? You let him do it to you? Did you fuck Bobby?”

As I continued to rub and finger my sister's pussy she told me: "Rub my clit Jane. See how swollen and red it is! Rub it baby sister.”

Then she continued: “No, not that day. But I did suck him."

I said: "Oh UGH. You sucked his cock?"

Joann laughed and told me: "Yes Jane I sucked his cock. I figured that if he got me off three times with his mouth that at least I could suck his cock. Fair is fair don't you think? But, actually it wasn't that bad. In fact I liked it. It made me hot again. It didn't taste much like anything, salty. Maybe a sweet and salty taste. It was so hard. So long. So big. I had trouble getting the head into my mouth."

I could feel her rocking on my hand now and she told me finger my hole and rub my clit with your other hand Jane. Yes! Just like that! Oh it feel so good. “

She continued the story saying: “After he ate my pussy and gave me multiple orgasms, he told me to put my hand back on his cock. He told me I had to help him. If I wasn't going to do it with him at least I could help him cum he was in pain. I asked what I could do to help. He told me to kept jerking my hand up and down like I was doing and to use two hands. Now pump it faster. He had my hands in his and we were stroking his big cock up and down. His juice continued to form in his pee hole and dripped down over the head. He laid back and we both watched me jerking him off. He moaned and asked me to suck on it.

Joann lifted now in unison with my fingering. She said: “So Bobby said: "Jo, can you suck me like I did you? It would really feel great if you sucked on my cock. Just suck on the head baby. OH god come on suck me." I was scared again but slowly I lowered my head until my tongue lick over the big purple/red head. I even took the drop of clear cum off his pee hole. He arched up in the air when I did that.”

I asked: "Oh god sis. What did it taste like?"

She told me: “You know Jane, it wasn't a bad taste. Like I told you, a little salty and sweaty maybe, but not bad."

I said: "So did you get him off? Did you make him cum?"

She smiled and told me: Oh god sis, finger me faster. Yes, like that. Mummm. Your fingers feel so good inside me. Yes, almost there sis! Put three inside me baby."

I had 3 fingers in her pussy now and pumping them as fast as I could make them go. Joann, reached over and gave me her hairbrush saying: "Here use this Jane. Fuck me with this it’s longer! But don’t stop rubbing my clit!"

I replaced my fingers with the brush handle and began to fuck my sister with it slowly. I didn't want to hurt her down there. But Jo told me: "It's OK Jane, put it all in I love it all."

I did and she continued the story. She said: "So at first I went slow, testing it and seeing how it felt sucking and licking his cock. I listened to him and did what he told me. I licked his big cock head and used my tongue to make it all wet. I would be thinking about how to suck his cock and listen to him tell me how and my hand would stop pumping every once in awhile. He would moan and move his hand to my hand and make me begin to pump it again. His cock shaft was so big. As we continued I felt his hand come up to my head and push gently on it. I let my head move down until my mouth covered all of his entire cock head and a few inches of the shaft. He arched up immediately. I moved my mouth off his cock. I was afraid I had hurt him. He said: "No. God NO!! No Jo, don't stop sucking baby. It's OK baby. You didn't hurt me. It felt so good I wanted to put more of my cock in your mouth. Here try it again." He pushed gently on my head and I went back down on him again. I sucked and licked the top part of his cock while my hand continued to pump away on his big hard shaft. I made it get even thicker and bigger.

I moaned and smiled as she told me: “Umm Jane. Oh baby. That feels so good sis. Yes, faster baby, fuck me faster with that hairbrush. Oh yes."

I had the big hairbrush handle almost all the way inside my sister's pussy fucking her with it. Jo was lifting up with the brush now each time I put in all the way inside her. She was panting now and I knew she was about to orgasm. So I used my fingers to locate her clit and as the handle went in and out of her pussy my index and middle fingers flew across her clit rubbing directly on it. Seconds went by as Jo moaned deep inside her throat and cried out as she began to pump her beautiful body against the brush and my fingers fucking them and climaxing.

She arched her ass high up off the bed and yelled at me: "Hurry Jane. Hurry sis. I'm almost there Jane. Ohhhhhhh. OH God Yes. YES! Oh fuck. YES! Faster. FASTER! FASTER! FASTER SIS! FUCK ME FASTER! OH YES. O H GOD YESSSSSSSS. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And then she had a fucking tremendous orgasm. Pumping and thrusting and rolling from side to side as she fucked the brush and my fingers on her clit. As I sat there watched her cum hard and so long, she squeezed her thighs tightly around my hand and the brush. Her orgasm was so much longer than I ever had. I could feel my pussy leaking my own wetness. I took my fingers off her clit and move them to my own pussy. I rubbed my cunt as I watched my sister recover from her orgasm.

When she could talk again she said: "OH god Jane. Thank you. That was fucking great. I loved that feeling don't you?"

I sighed and told her: "Yes. Oh yes I do. But finish the story! Did you suck Bobby off?"

She smiled and sat up on her elbows watching me play with my pussy. She told me: "So here I was with my mouth over his cock sucking his big red cock head as I pumped that long shaft up and down. Bobby would tell me how to do it and I would do it. After about 5 minutes he moaned really deep and really loud. He said: "I'm going to cum. Oh suck me Jo. Suck hard."

And, as he held my head in place I sucked him real hard. He began to pump his big cock into my mouth. Further and further it moved in my mouth and his cock actually got thicker. His balls were tight up under his shaft and I could feel them hitting my chin as I sucked and he pumped his cock into my mouth. Again and again he pumped his big fat cock in my mouth. And, again and again I sucked him hard."

As my sister explained how she was sucking her boy friend, I sat there, eyes wide open. I could almost tasting his cock in MY mouth. My mouth was dry and I asked: "And then what happened Jo??"

She laughed a little and said: "Well the first shot of cum hit the back of my throat and actually surprised the hell out of me. I mean I didn't expect it to fly out so hard. It came out with suck force I swallowed it right away, before I knew what happened.

As he continued to cum he arched his ass up off the bed and held my head tight now fucking my mouth as and I continued to suck him off. He told me to swallow it and I tried but it was just too much cum. So some of it ran out around his big cock and the corners of my mouth. I didn't know what else to do so as he held my head tight between his legs I sucked and sucked on his cock. It was like I was under a spell or something. It was like, the more I sucked it, the more I wanted to suck it.

Finally after I don't know how long, I felt his cock begin to deflate. I mean it shrunk in my mouth. He pulled my head up, and his cock popped out of my mouth. He wiped my chin and face and kissed me hard and long. He then laid me back down on he floor, and bent down spreading my legs so wide. As I laid there wide open for him, he began to suck on my pussy.”

I said: “AGAIN? He sucked your pussy again?”

She said: “Yes. He making me climaxes again too. This time I went nuts on his face. I pumped and pumped and rotated my hips into his mouth so he could lick all of me. His tongue was as deep inside my hole as he could get it. Oh god sis it was heaven. And when I was ready to cum one last time it was earth shattering. I pulled his hair, I know I hurt him. But, he never stopped sucking my pussy. It was so fucking hot sis. So hot."

I was fingering her pussy and my pussy faster now. Joann looked at me and asked: "Are you going to cum again?"

I moaned and laid back down on the bed. My sister moved around again and sat between my open legs watching me finger my pussy. She smiled and told me to move my fingers out of the way. I was wondering what she was going to do, but I moved them. My sister took the hairbrush in her hand and told me to relax. I was scared but I moved my fingers away from my pussy and opened my legs as wide as I could get them. Joann took the brush and gently put about two inches inside my pussy. It was still wet from her juices. She slowly began to fuck me with it.

In and out, in and out, she pumped my pussy with that brush and it felt so good. As I moaned and arched my ass up to meet her thrusts she quicken her movement and inserted more of the brush. Each time she put it in she put more of the handle into me. Finally she had 5 or 6 inches in me fucking me faster and faster.

When I cried out in passion she put all of it in my pussy and rotate it from side to side and around in a small circle. I arched up one last time and held my body up off the bed as I began to orgasm like I have never did before. I held her hand so she couldn't take any of the brush out of my pussy and I fucked that brush like a crazy woman, a woman in heat. God I was so hot. When it was over she pulled the wet brush handle out of my pussy and she LICKED IT! She than asked me how I liked it? I moaned and pulled her down on top of me and kissed and held my sister tight.

We lay there kissing and licking each other's tits as our fingers rubbed the other's pussy and ass. We talk about sex for a long time. She told me she would give me oral sex if I want to try it, but not now, not today. I told her I would love it. Finally we got up, dressed and went into the kitchen to see what mom was fixing for dinner.

I didn't know how or when but I knew I was going to try oral sex with her or with Danny who is actually Bobby's younger brother the next time we go to a drive in his car. Maybe this Saturday night I'll get him to do it. And, then I'll do him We'll have oral sex. Hell I'll do him even if he doesn't do me. I really want to know how cum tastes. Look out Danny! Thanks sis for all the information you gave me over the years. I love you. And, I'm sure if you like this story, you'll love the one about my sister eating me into orgasm. Or, Danny and I having our first oral sex. Or the one about the oral party with a bunch of players. They're coming next. I have to go now and fuck myself since I’m so worked up for this little story!

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12