It's Hard To Find Good Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands rubbed my chest as our mouths and tongues stayed locked together. I reached behind her and took her two butt cheeks in my hand and groped them. Melanie moaned in my mouth and I picked her up and she swung her hips around my waist and allowed me to carry her.

I knew my own kitchen quite well and as we continued to kiss, I carried her off to my living room. I knew to go through my left doorway to the hallway on the right side of the house, rather than the right doorway that passed by the open window that faced Mrs. MacGillicutty's house. The old bitty would see us passing the window for sure and I'd be kicked out of the neighborhood or worse for banging one of their young ladies. As we got to the living room I maneuvered the two of us to the back of the couch and set Melanie down on it. She broke our kiss long enough to see where she was sitting and she giggled. Looking at her hot little body and cute little face, I became overcome with lust and pushed her over onto her back. She giggled and laughed as she found herself in a compromising position. She was resting on her shoulders and back with her long legs and ass hanging in the air above her.

I took my two hands and spread her already splayed legs wider and gazed at her open pussy and puckered bunghole. Smiling down at her, I buried my face in her quim and licked, sucked, bit, and eat to my hearts delight. Melanie was beside herself as she enjoyed my mouth on her clit, and pussy lips. She struggled to stay on the couch as she wiggled her ass in my face. Her two hands came up and grabbed my head and pulled my hair. She groaned as she pulled my head down to her pussy. "Oh yeah, eat it, eat it," she cursed as she had one of her many orgasms.

I laughed at her forcefulness and the vibration on her clit made her moan harder. Seeing this I decided to up the ante and took her tender little clit between my lips and hum "Little Girls" by Oingo Boingo. Melanie was so over the top by now that she shook and I felt her hips trying to buck my face. This only drove me on and reaching down I slid my hand into her pink top and I took her left nipple in between my thumb and index finger and tweaked it. I had neglected her beautiful rack but made a mental note to be sure to play with them later.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Melanie groaned as she twitched her little honey pot into my face.

Our tender moment together was interrupted by light rapping on my front door. I heard it first and as I raised my head from Melanie's tasty snatch, her eyes locked on mine and we stayed deathly quiet and still. I stood up and taking her hips pushed her over on her side on the couch. She was suddenly conscious of her nakedness and her left hand went across her chest while her right hand covered her moist pussy.

I put one of my fingers to my lips to warn her to shhh. She smiled but I could tell she was a little worried. I moved to the front of the house and glanced out the side window beside the front door half expecting Melanie's parents with the police. I was relieved to see a young boy of seven or eight. I opened the door and said 'hello'.

The young guy ran past me uttering a hurried 'hi.' He was looking everywhere as he hit the hallway that lead back to my living room where the naked Melanie was laid out on my couch. I had a panic attack as I thought he would discover her and his mom would kill me for exposing him to a nude woman. It didn't dawn on me that it was Melanie's little brother and I could be crucified for what he was about to discover. I followed him quickly trying to slow him down. I knew I couldn't touch him but I couldn't allow him to find Melanie bare ass in my living room.

"Hey little fellow," I said as I tried to catch up to him but he didn't listen and worse than that went right into my living room. I gulped hard as I followed him in and expected the worse but was amazed to find Melanie gone and the young tike continuing to search my house for her. He bolted through the door to the kitchen and as I followed I could hear him shouting at her as he found her. My mind whirled, as I was sure he had found her naked in my kitchen.

I entered the room ready to make the little guy a deal if he didn't say anything about what he found here. I was dumbfounded to find Melanie at the sink washing my dishes in the sink. She had on her clothes and she looked as natural as could be washing a plate and talking with the young boy.

"Mom says she wants you home," the boy scolded her and looked at her hard. He turned when he saw me and smiled. He looked back at Melanie as if she was his charge and he was her prison guard.

"Tell mom, I'm not done yet and I will be home as soon as I am," she told her little brother and looked at me. I could tell she was annoyed and she had this little guy to bust her chops all the time.

The little guy turned and looked at me and let out an exasperated sigh. I smiled at him and stood back. He shook his head and walked past me, down the hall and out my front door. He was careful to close it and I saw him jart off in the direction of his house. I turned back to Melanie and she was on me like spots on a leopard. I heard her say something about 'Where were we?' before she tried to shove her tongue down my throat. She climbed up my body with a quick leap and wrapped her legs around me. Her arms wrapped around me and she nearly toppled me to the floor. I caught my balance and putting my hands under her ass, moved us back into the living room. I dropped her long, leggy body on the couch and she laid back and smiled up at me.

"Is he coming back?" I asked and smiled.

Melanie stretched out her arms and spread her legs and smirked, "Probably".

I laughed and went to the front door and locked it. I looked through the side window to make sure he couldn't see into the living room and see us on the couch.

I went back to the couch and Melanie had sat up and was playing with my remote. She had undone the straps on her overalls again and they hung at her waist. She was thong-less and I laughed because she probably couldn't find them in the rush to get dressed.

"What happened to your thong?" I asked as I sat down next to her.

Melanie glanced down at herself and uttered an'Oops'. She giggled and playfully covered up. "I couldn't find them and when I did I just shoved them in the dishwater," she said. She looked over at me as I watched her and I think she felt a little self-conscious as I studied her. She put down the remote having found a music channel and leaned over to me. Her mouth sought mine and I kissed her. Her arms came up and she felt my chest.

Our tongues slithered around each other and I could tell Melanie was turned on by the taste of her own juices as she pressed her mouth to mine. I reached my left arm around her shoulder and pulled her to me. I think the feeling of being manhandled turned Melanie on as she moaned in my mouth and I could tell she was trying to suppress a giggle. I brought my right hand to her chest and I cupped her left breast and felt its warmth and size. Melanie had a beautiful body but her chest and slender body were the first things you noticed. As I played with her chest my fingers pulled down on the fabric of her pink top and freed her tits. The cool air made Melanie coo as she brought her two arms to her sides and she pushed her tits forward.

Our mouths broke and I looked down at her beautiful breasts and Melanie giggled as she watched me ogle them. I smiled at her and winked and she bit her lower lip.

'"Do you like them?" Melanie asked. I didn't answer because she knew better than that. Ever since she had grown up, they had been her calling card. Boys her age to men two to four times her age had ogled them as they watched her walk past them in school, on the street, or in a mall. She loved the attention she got from them and especially liked the gleam she found in her new employer's eyes. He had gone down on her and given her her very first orgasm with someone. She had plenty with her right hand and some with the new jet spray showerhead her dad had put on their shower.

Melanie had her first orgasm long before she knew what an orgasm or masturbation was. Several years back, she had been watching a movie with Freddie Prinz Jr. in it and she had been hugging her pillow. As she watched, the pillow made it into her lap and as she pressed it between her legs she thought it felt funny. She didn't know what she was feeling and she was so naïve that she didn't even close the door to her room. Rubbing it between her legs became kneeling over the pillow and rocking back and forth until she rubbed herself delirious. In order to increase the pressure and pleasure, she stood the pillow on its side and doubled it over. When she rode it, the tingling was so much greater and she felt her heartbeat in her throat and her legs couldn't splay wide enough and she couldn't force herself down hard enough until she lost all control and came for the first time.

She wasn't aware of herself and her panting and as she came she moaned and slipped off the pillow. She felt all creamy inside and her legs twitched and her young pussy became wet inside and outside. She lay down and watched TV on her side, enjoying the new sensation she had discovered. It was then that she had noticed her dad looking in on her. He got embarrassed when she caught him peeking in. He smiled and tried to act nonchalant to cover his uneasiness and finally walked away with a terrific hard-on as he muttered something about her needing to close her door when she was going to do that.

Melanie remembered that moment like it was yesterday and though she learned to close her door; she got a thrill thinking some older man might be lingering outside her door or window while she pleasured herself. She threw away Freddie Prinz as the object of her desire, hoping to catch an older man's, like her dad, attention. Her dad was always rather standoffish since that day but she caught him checking her out from time to time. She drew great pleasure from wearing suggestive clothing and occasionally hiking up her top or her skirt when she knew he would be watching her. The new guy on her block was a wonderful substitute for her dad and he was as naughty as she hoped her dad would be with her. She let him play with her chest now as they sat in his living room. Her pussy felt all creamy inside like her first time with her pillow and left her wanting more, so much more. "Man, they are beautiful," I complimented her on them. I pulled her top clear of them and they hung deliciously on my palm and forearm. I leaned forward and kissed her again and she sunk into me again. I kneaded her young breast and enjoyed the feeling of her cool, soft flesh in my hand. Allowing her right one to fall threw my hand, I caught her nipple in my fingers and tweaked it. Melanie moaned in my mouth again and her hands and arms hugged me to her.

"Have you ever had a guy slide his cock between your tits," I asked crudely. I was so turned by this young girl's hot little body and the way she was kissing and hugging back told me I could push on.

"Hunh?" Melanie asked with all the innocence in the world. She looked at me for explanation and smiled.

"Wow," I uttered as I was discovering just how young and naïve she was. I kissed her hard again and we frenched, Turning slightly toward her, I turned her shoulder in so we were facing each other a little more. I broke my kiss and stared into her eyes. She smiled shyly and giggled.

"You ever touch a guy's cock?" I asked her and watched her eyes for her answer.

Melanie giggled and brought her hand off my chest and threw her head back. Her blonde hair swung in her ponytails. She tried to look cool, but I could tell she was nervous. She nodded a 'yes' but it was a tentative 'yes'. I wondered if it was because she was nervous about my cock and me or she had never touched a cock.

"Really?" I asked to try and ascertain her true answer.

"Yeah," her voice broke and she added, "My boyfriend, my ex-boyfriend used to pull out it out when we were out on a date or sitting on his parent's couch with me and have me play with it." She smiled nervously and giggled as she told her story.

"Really? Where were his parents?" I said as I pictured the lucky pervert sitting watching TV as he got her to tug on his hard-on.

"Oh No, this was after school, they were both working," she said in an almost serious, instructional tone. She glanced down at my lap and I could tell she was gauging my hard-on.

"Did you?" I asked, enjoying this wonderful little question and answer period.

Melanie rolled her eyes and laughed, "oh yeah." From her tone and body gesture, she did it quite often. Her perverted little boyfriend must have gotten himself worked up around her all the time. My mind drew images of her sitting jacking him off as he watched TV.

"Did you like it?" I asked and smiled.

Melanie giggled at the question and her hands fell to her lap and she rubbed her palms up and down her thighs nervously. She paused and answered, "It was alright, but some times my hand would get tired." Melanie giggled as she finished and thought about her ex-boyfriend.

"Wow," I said and smiled at her. I was sitting across from a beautiful young nymphet listening to her sexual exploits. My excitement was almost too much to bear but I wanted to know more. Her young breasts hung free and I reached forward and cupped them both and kneaded them as I kissed her again. Her mouth was so alive and responsive.

"Did you stop?" I asked her as I broke our kiss.

She giggled at my question, I think she was amused at my interest in her sexual lifestyle. She shook her head and said with a laugh, "He told me to use my other hand."

We both shared a laugh and I kissed her again. "So you swapped hands until he was done?'

"Well yeah," she started and hesitated to find the right words.

"Well yeah what?" I asked as her pause grew. I think she didn't know how much farther to go.

"I kept doing it until he came," she answered with a shy smile. She swung her head and licked her lips and I could tell our little talk was affecting her just as much and she was equally antsy.

"Can you show me how you did it?" I asked and looked down at my lap. She got the hint and shook her head yes. Her hands came forward but she hesitated.

"He usually had it out already," she stated as she noticed I hadn't moved to undo my pants and take my cock out.

"You can take it out," I said and smiled at her. I moved a little on the couch so that when she took my pants down she could get them all the way off.

"Oh ho ho," Melanie laughed and wiggled her ass forward on the couch so she was right beside my legs. Her hands moved to the front of my pants and she undid the button. She found the zipper and pulling up at the top of my pants, she pulled the zipper down. The sound of my zipper and the feeling of her small, deft hands playing in my lap had me throbbing. As I sat there and watched me, Melanie looked at my lap and what she was doing and back at me. She smirked as she did it and she reminded me of a woman opening a present she had waited her whole life for. When my zipper hit the bottom, I pushed my hips upward so she could wiggle my pants off my ass and down my thighs. I had boxers on underneath and my bulge stood prominently out for her to see.

"Oh ho ho," she giggled louder this time as she admired the tent my cock was making in my boxer shorts. She tore my pants down over my thighs and brought them to my knees. She sat back as I chose to help her get my pants complete off. I tossed them onto my lounger and sat back.

"My my my, what do we have here?" Melanie kidded as she stared at my bulge. She leaned down and looked at my bulge from the side and was impressed by the way it stood out in my lap. I laughed as she joked with me. She had a wonderfully perverted sense of humor that I was just starting to realize.

Her hands playfully rose above my boxers and she delicately tried to unbutton the button on the front of them. She had trouble undoing the button as I had on a new pair and finally she had to wrestle it open. She played that up to and now peeked in the open slit of my drawers. She pulled the slit open and the bend in my shaft appeared. The head of my cock was pushing into the band of my shorts so she was looking at the middle of my shaft.

"Wow," she giggled and pulled harder on the one side of the slit and more of my cock became visible. "Wow, what a big cock you have mister," she mocked and looked at me with a smile.

All I could do was laugh, I'm not that big, 7 inches hard but I'm pretty thick. I could tell though that I probably had never been bigger or harder than I was right then. Eating Melanie out and all this sex talk had me ready to burst.

Reaching for the waistband of my boxers, Melanie attempted to help me take them off. I had to pull the front of my shorts out from my body to keep from having my cock bent downward and away from my body. It sprang out as she pulled them free of my waist and stood straight up in my lap. Melanie stopped after pulling my boxers off my legs to look at it again. She smiled at me and brought her hands up to it. She hesitated and then took my cock by my shaft in her right hand. She didn't begin stroking it but instead squeezed it to gauge its hardness and pliability. I laughed as she examined it and stared at it in amazement.

"What?" I asked as she held me in her right hand as her left hand cupped my balls.

"Its much bigger then my boyfriends'" she said and giggled. Her hand squeezed my shaft tightly and pre-cum seeped from the little slit on top. Her hand felt wonderful but I almost began to buck my hips in order to get her hand moving.

"Really? Is it the biggest one you have ever seen?" I implored. Melanie's left hand came off my balls and she took her index finger and rubbed the pre-cum around the head. The sensation and sight of this little knockout holding my cock almost made me moan.

"Yeah," Melanie said almost incredulously. She switched her right hand with her left hand and she began to stroke my cock up and down. The feeling was incredible and I sunk back into the couch. I wanted quicker, faster, and harder but I wanted to enjoy this moment as long as it lasted. I wanted to see Melanie play with my cock her way before asking her to do it my way. I wanted to see what her boyfriend or boyfriends had taught her and what she would try on me first. "I've seen huge ones in movies and stuff, but this is the biggest I've touched," she intimated. The sight of Melanie staring at my cock as she gently stroked it was priceless.

"How many cocks have you touched?" I asked as I brought my left hand up to rub the back of her neck.

Melanie's eyes looked to the ceiling of my living room and she thought. I almost laughed as I figured if she had to think about it, it must have been quite a few. She smiled and said, " Seven, no eight."

I raised my eyebrows as I thought of the eight lucky guys who had enjoyed her wonderful hands.

"No, make that nine," she qualified with a giggle

"Wow, a whole baseball team," I joked. My right hand came up and I covered her left hand. Moving my hand up and down, I sped up her hand on my shaft.

"No," Melanie asserted, missing my joke and thinking I really thought she had jacked off a baseball team. She laughed at my joke and shook her head. "I get it nine, nine guys on a baseball team," she quipped and picked up the pace on my shaft to match my hand.

"Nine, so who was your first?" I asked, intrigued about the details.

"Johnny Guest," Melanie said, with a matter of fact tone. She seemed to think about it and told me how they were an item for a while and at one of the dances their school held, Johnny tried to get her to blow him. She resisted and finally she agreed to give him a hand job. She laughed that Johnny came after only two or three strokes. She said she really liked him but after that she felt he was only after her for one thing. She giggled at the notion and smiled. I think she had come to learn all guys were after one thing.