It's Hard To Find Good Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Number two?" I pressed. I took my hand off of her hand as I was satisfied with the speed of her stroking. She made a face of disgust and said, "Yikes." I thought she was saying it about having to recount all of her partners but she smiled. "He was a real piece of work," she said and made a face again. "My parents had this guy come in and paint our house. He was down on his luck, my mom said. My dad was doing him a favor. Well he came over one day when he wasn't supposed to be working. I was the only one home and I let him in because he said he needed to get some tools," Melanie said. She didn't seem upset about him but disgusted by his actions. "He couldn't find them and went all through the house. I sat on the couch and he came in and sat down next to me," she continued to tell the story. "He started telling me he thought I was beautiful and should be a model and that he'd love to take pictures of me," she added. "He was all dirty and stuff and I think he had been drinking, he takes his cock out and its all skinny and stuff and I don't think it was even hard," she went on about her ordeal. "He asked me if I wanted to touch it," she stated and grinned.

"Did you want to touch it?" I kidded her and she laughed, 'No'.

"He was playing with himself and begging me to touch it and then he wanted me to kiss it," she quipped. She took her hand off my cock and brought both hands up beside her to indicate 'get that away from me'.

"But you said he was number two, you didn't touch it?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did," she answered and smiled. 'I didn't know how else to get him away from me," she said.

"You kiss it?" I asked and leaned to see her eyes.

"Yeah," she answered and giggled. Her left hand was back on my cock stroking so she used her right index finger and thumb to gesture, 'a little'. "I leaned forward and kissed it and he tried to get me to suck it but I wasn't doing that, it smelled," she said, wrinkling her nose.

"So then you jerked him off?" I asked.

Melanie wrinkled her nose and nodded 'yes' but qualified it by adding, "Talk about a tired wrist, never jerk off a drunk guy, you'll be there for ever."

"I'll keep that in mind," I joked and she giggled.

"Did he leave?" I asked.

"Yeah, and he never came back," she stated. "My parents ended up having to paint the house themselves," she added.

"Wow," I'd ask you about number three but I'm more interested in number ten," I said and put my hand on top of her hand to get the speed back up to a pace I liked. I leaned forward to kiss her but she looked confused.

"I only touched nine," she said, raising her eyebrows. She quickly realized that I was number ten. "Ooh," she giggled and she kissed me. She was a great kisser because she was a hungry kisser. She leaned into her kiss and she opened her mouth. I knew with such a passionate kiss, she'd be incredible at giving head.

"So did you ever blow any of those nine cocks?," I said crudely and smiled. She smiled back at me and nodded, 'yes'. She looked unsure and I asked her, "Really?"

"Yeah," she answered and still looked unsure of herself.

I leaned my head sideways as if I had caught her in a lie and was going to let her change her answer if she wanted to.

"Well sort of," she giggled. She stroked my cock and smiled at me shyly. "I've kissed a few, if that counts?" she asked.

"Sort of" I quipped. I leaned back and told her, "It's easy, come on, I'll show you." I brought my hand up to her shoulder again and she leaned forward. Her eyes looked to me as she dropped her mouth towards my cock. I smiled at her and she giggled. "Give it a little kiss first," I asked and watched as she pursed her lips. She looked angelic with her lovely lips on the head of cock. She purposefully exaggerated the kissing and repeatedly kissed around the head of my cock. She sat up and I noticed some of my pre-cum had wet her lips. She licked it off and I watched as she smiled and looked back down at my cock.

"Now take the head in your mouth," I told her and she bent forward and wrapped her lovely lips around the head of my cock and I felt her tongue swirl on my cock. I rubbed the middle of her back and told her, "That's it."

Melanie smiled up at me with my cock in her mouth and she sucked hard on the head. I brought my right hand up to my cock and stroked it and told her to jack me off while she sucked. She took my cock in her right hand as I took mine away and slowly began pumping it up and down. I groaned a little as her hand and mouth were working their magic on my engorged cock.

Being bent over on the couch must have got uncomfortable for Melanie because she moved from her seated position to her knees. I enjoyed the wonderful view of this topless beauty bent over in my lap sucking my cock. I moved my left hand from her back to her right breast. Cupping her breast, I kneaded and tugged on her engorged nipple. Below me, Melanie giggled as she felt my fingers. Her giggle caused her to drool on my cock head and she leaned back laughing.

"Oops," she said and looked up at me.

I grinned at her and told her to suck me without using her hand. She looked befuddled at first but I showed her. "Now just bob up and down on it with your mouth," I told her as she propped herself up with her hands beside me on the couch. Melanie looked up at me as she restarted and I gave her the thumbs up sign.

Melanie's mouth was warm and because it was small, it was wonderfully tight. She slid a couple inches down on my shaft then came back up. She probably could go lower but I think she was trying to get a comfortable rhythm.

"That's it, yeah," I assured her. I switched my hand onto her left breast and found her nipple already hardened.

"Oh god that's great, slid your mouth down as far as you can go and than slide back to the top," I urged her. She giggled and tried to go lower but almost gagged herself. She backed off and in doing so lost my cock and it popped out of her mouth. It was a slurpy pop and she giggled at its odd sound and the fact my hard cock fell to my belly with a smack.

"Sorry," Melanie laughed and reaching down grabbed hold of my cock with her right hand. She moved to put it in her mouth but hesitated as she caught her breath. She smiled up at me and put it back in her mouth. She proceeded to bob up and down on my cock and wet my cock with her warm saliva.

'Yeah, suck it hard as you bob up and down," I told her. I alternated my hands on her breasts as she sucked and I could tell she liked being touched and having her tits caressed. I looked at her overalls and they were slipping off her waist and I could see her tight belly and the top of her mound.

"Let's try this," I told her, "Just hold your mouth right there." I stopped her at the top of one of her slides and she had just the head of my cock in her mouth. Sideways she looked at me with my cock in her mouth for my next instruction. The sight of her with my cock head in her mouth was awesome and I smiled down at her. "Now I'm going to just buck my hips upward at her mouth," I said and began to raise my hips. I bucked my hips up and down and watched as Melanie held me in her mouth and allowed me to fuck her mouth. I started off slow and moved about two inches or so upward before falling back.

"That's it, suck on it," I said as I rocked up and down from the couch. Melanie was drooling on my cock as she was learning how to control her saliva and wasn't having much luck. The wetness made my cock slide easily in her mouth and seeing this little blonde suck my dick was getting me off. My cock moving in and out of her mouth was causing her cheeks to bulge and hollow with every stroke.

"Now you're getting the hang of it," I told her, as she seemed to be matching my speed. I smiled at her and she giggled on my cock. The sight of her was driving me crazy with lust so I began to speed up my bucking. I also began to push my hard cock a little deeper with each stroke. Melanie's face was getting a little red as she strained to keep up with me. Her head bobbed up and down on my cock involuntarily as her mouth sucked on me and followed my bucking.

"Yeahha, Now you're doing it," I assured her and as I bucked up she had to pull her head upward or choke on my cock. Even as she raised her head she gagged a little as my cock forced its way into her throat. Melanie was a trooper though and sucked as I bucked. Her mouth omitted a wet, sloppy song that was heaven to my ears. After about ten good hard up strokes, I noticed Melanie's right eye tearing up and slowed down my thrusting. Playfully, I slowed my strokes like the slowing of a carnival ride. I had started out slow, got her comfortable and then the ride went full speed until the rider didn't think she could handle it anymore and then the ride was over. The ride slowed until it came to a complete halt. My cock popped from her mouth and pointed right at her forehead. Melanie smiled at it and her eyes went cross-eyed as she stared up at it.

"How'd you like that?" I asked with a smile. My cock was almost ready to burst but I was holding it off as I taught her how to suck dick. A big sacrifice on my part that I was sure would pay off in the long run.

Melanie leaned back on her haunches and giggled. She used the back of her left hand to wipe off the drool from her chin. She was laughing as she told me it felt weird as my cock slipped in and out of her mouth. She said a friend told her to be careful not to use her teeth so you don't injure the guy. She said she was trying hard to hold her mouth open wide and it made her drool. "I was trying to make my mouth like a tube and I couldn't stop my saliva from dripping out of my mouth," she said.

I laughed with her and at her frankness. I was glad her friend had spread the word and silently thanked her. The 'tube' comment made my cock throb and my mind reeled with her naughtiness. I wanted to play all day in her wonderful mouth but I also wanted to feel her velvety pussy lips sliding up and down my cock. I motioned for her to stand and she did pensively as she tried to understand my cocked finger urging her up onto the couch and across my lap. She did so with a few giggles and a flip of her wonderful hair. She straddled my legs and her wonderful little honey pot hung inches above my hard on.

I brought my hands around her and I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her down on me. Melanie smiled shyly and let out an "Ooh' as her mound and lips rubbed along the length of my shaft. I didn't insert my cock but instead sort of wet humped her. My cock rubbed along her slit and on each stroke or slide my warm cock rubbed against her clit and made her moan. Her pussy was responsive and I felt her wet folds moisten my member almost begging for me to split her.

"Oh fuck," Melanie moaned hard in my ear as she ground her hips against my pelvis and hard cock. I wanted to fuck her but I wanted her to put it in. 'Oh yeah, oh yeah," she moaned as she felt small waves of tingling shiver up her spine. She laid her head on my shoulder and I heard her moan lightly in my ear, "I want you inside me, I want you to fuck me,"

I grinned as I felt her body melt into mine and she brought her arms around my shoulders. I kissed her warm neck and held her pelvis and ass cheeks tightly against my lap and wiggled her hips.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, put your cock inside me," she pleaded as she undulated her hips against mine.

I took my right hand off her ass cheek and brought it up to her shoulder. Pulling her arm from around my neck, I grabbed her hand and pushed it between our stomachs. Melanie took her head off my shoulder and looked me dreamily in the eye and she knew then what I wanted her to do. She smiled and bit her lip and easing her hips back off me she grabbed my cock. She stroked it a couple of times and winked at me and lifted her pelvis. I watched as she poised my stiff cock below her young, tight pussy and slowly lowered herself on me.

Melanie's eyes closed and she opened her mouth to let out a gasp and rebit her lip. She was silent as my cock disappeared slowly into her juice quim and was consumed by her moist lips. She felt heavenly tight and warm and I could sit there like this for ours basking in Melanie's radiance but she was driving the boat now and I watched as she slowly went from a delicate flower opening up to me and my cock to a raging nympho who couldn't bounce high enough or wiggle her hips hard enough to enjoy the pleasure of the hard cock in her pussy. Her pelvis rubbed hard against mine and I could tell Melanie was trying to maximize the friction she was feeling against her clit.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," she moaned almost painfully. Her eyes were slits and I couldn't really tell if she was looking out of them or she just couldn't keep them closed. "Fuck me, fuck me," she moaned and I responded by grabbing hold of her wistful waist and thrusting up inside her as she wiggled and thrashed on my lap. "Oh god, oh god, don't stop, don't stop," she pleaded and I could tell she was building up to cumming. She didn't even get to finish her wailing moan of "I'm cumming" when she started. She ground herself against me as hard as she could for a few frantic seconds and then with her chest heaving, she fastened on to my body like she'd never let me go and stopped moving altogether except for a few spasms and the tightening and releasing of her vaginal muscles on my cock.

She felt incredible on me and her once tight and hard body melted against me and she felt like a wet rag doll. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her on the mouth and she responded by sticking her tongue in my mouth and trembling slightly. Melanie fell to the couch beside me as I moved to get up and she looked at me as we broke our kiss. I didn't get up but merely slipped myself out from under her so that she was lying beside me.

My cock was standing at attention and Melanie spotted it and smiled. I think she thought I might have gotten off with her but now she could see I hadn't. Without words, I coaxed her to my cock with my left hand cupping her head. She went willing and almost enthusiastically as she mouthed my mushroom head and sucked for all she was worth. Her juices were all over my throbbing member and she eagerly lapped them up. Nothing is a more beautiful sight then to a gorgeous lady licking at your hard on like she is working an ice cream cone. Melanie did so and winked at me as she ran her pink tongue along my shaft.

It was my turn to curse and moan, as I said, "Fuck that feels good." Melanie giggled and went back to licking as her small left hand held my cock to her tongue. She teased my cock head and the shaft as she pointed her tongue and flattened it for effect. She seemed generally interested in how it felt and her eyes watched mine for reaction. I smiled and winked at her and told her she was a 'natural', which got a giggle out of her and flip of her hair.

I asked her if she could make the 'tube' again and she smiled. Sitting up slightly she opened her mouth wide and took the first couple inches of my cock in her mouth. Moving her mouth up and down, she let her tongue run along my cock in her mouth.

"Yeah, that's it," I told her and moved her hair away from her face so I could watch her work. She smiled as she noticed me watching her and giggled as my hand moved from her hair to her right nipple. I tugged on it as she sucked and her mouth omitted little wet sounds.

I moved my fingers to her left tit and I pinched and tweaked her left nipple. Melanie stopped sucking for a brief second to come up for air and let me know her ex-boyfriend liked to play with her nipples too. I asked her if she liked it and she said she didn't mind. She said her nipples weren't very sensitive except for about a couple days of the month. She said then she liked them touched a lot.

I laughed and said she'd have to let me know when that was. Melanie winked and said, "Maybe I will." She dropped her mouth back on my cock and renewed her sucking and she seemed to be trying to force herself deeper with each stroke. I watched as she worked her mouth a couple of inches further after about twenty strokes. She was finding it harder and hard to keep from gagging and she needed to get more air on her upstroke.

I moved my hand from her nipple to her ass and squeezed her tight flesh there. Melanie moaned at my kneading and kept on sucking. I brought my right hand to the top of her head and as she slowly dropped her mouth down, I helped her go lower, taking more of my cock in her mouth and throat. After two or three strokes, she came up for air again and told me that she liked doing it and said she could handle me deeper but it was hard when it moved back in forth in her throat. She said the ridge of the head of my cock tickled the back of her tongue when it went back and forth.

"So when it is always in, that's no problem?" I asked and winked. Melanie shook her head 'yes'. She was explaining everything so earnestly that I had to laugh.

"Well yeah," she answered and pointed at her tongue in the back of her open mouth. I looked where she was pointing but really was only thinking about how she said she could handle me all the way down.

"Show me," I said and nodded to my cock.

Melanie smiled and moved her mouth to my cock. She felt compelled to show me and she slid her mouth down my cock and it bulged. She let out a gasp and pop as her mouth released some trapped air. She was making a good honest try as my cock buried itself deep in her throat. She stopped about an inch and a half short of the base of my cock and pulled off.

"See I can get you all the way down but if you are going back and forth, it makes it hard to keep from gagging as your cock rubs the back of my tongue and mouth," she said, holding her throat. She seemed impressed by her ability and wiped away a tear from right eye with the side of her hand

I smiled and told her she had got almost all of my cock in and she grinned. I took my index finger and thumb and showed her the distance she needed to cover to really deep throat. She looked at me shocked and grinned.

"Not-hunh," she protested and I nodded my head that it was true.

"You are about this far from going all the way down," I told her and frowned in mock disappointment.

To Melanie is seemed to be a challenge to her and she looked at me in disbelief. She sensed I wasn't lying and said she'd do it again to prove it. I laughed and said, I was watching and I could see she was a little short of her mark. I told her to take her fingers and hold the base so if her mouth did hit her fingers she was almost there. She looked at me and smiled as if it was a good idea and wrapped her fingers around the shaft at the bottom so that her thumb and index finger formed a ring.

"I'll show you," she playfully boasted and opened her mouth real wide. She slipped her mouth on my cock and started the agonizingly awesome slow dissent onto my cock. She covered the first five inches easily and began to meet resistance at about 5 1/2 inches. I noticed her finger and thumb slip upward towards her mouth and a rivulet of saliva wet her knuckle.

"Don't cheat," I joked, enjoying her little personal challenge. She knew what I meant as I watched her slide the ring she had formed back down to the base.

She wasn't getting any further and she had to come up for air. She laughed as she swallowed some of the extra saliva in her mouth and caught her breath. She still seemed determined but I think she wondered how she could get that extra inch.

"God it so hard to get that last inch," she quipped with a smile and swallowed. She still had her hand on my cock and the little angel stared at it as if it was riddle and she could figure it out. "Maybe if I tried another way," she thought out loud.

"Maybe," I joked. I was enthralled by her earnest attempt to deep throat me. My ex-wife would never have invested this much time into sex period let alone the ultimate BJ.