It's Hard To Find Good Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From her position beside me on the couch, Melanie brought her hips over to my shoulders and turned her head upside down in my lap. She giggled and put my cock in her mouth and I could feel my cock slide into her throat.

"Oh yeah," I said and I felt Melanie giggle gag on my cock as she heard my enthusiasm. I brought my hands to the back of her head and held her pigtails. She moaned on my cock as she inched her mouth down on my cock toward the base. The feeling was incredible and I let her know, "Oh fuck."

Melanie dropped her mouth down to the base and came up laughing. "See, I told you I could do it," she remarked, proud of her prowess. She looked up at me upside down and smiled. She winked and asked, "Do you like it this way?"

I smiled and looked down at her gorgeous face and body as it contorted over me in an almost 69 position on the couch. "I can grow to like it," I said and tugging on her pigtails pulled her face back to my cock.

"Oww," she joked, "don't pull too hard." She took my cock in her mouth and proceed to begin sucking my off. Her mouth was warm and wet and as she took turns sucking and sliding her mouth up and down on my rod, I grew harder and ready to cum.

Sensing, I was going to explode, I slipped my hands off her pigtails and moved them to her head and helped her bob her head and mouth in my lap.

"Oh god, yeah, you're going to make me cum, suck," I urged her. My hands pushed and pulled her head in my lap and I closed my eyes. As I grew closer to exploding, I pushed her mouth down further and Melanie's mouth omitted slobbering sounds and she felt my cock thrusting in her throat.

"Oh god, don't stop sucking, don't stop," I told her and held her held in my lap as I exploding into her mouth. My legs came up off the floor and I half-scissored her head as my body tensed up and relaxed. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," I said and felt Melanie's mouth gum my cock as she swallowed and tried to get all of my load. She fought the urge to gag but had to come up for air and did so with a swoosh and a red face. She smiled at me, obviously proud of her ability to make me explode. She looked at me and wiped at her mouth. She smiled and winked and looked at my cock as it stood wet at half-mast. She bent forward and kissed it on the head and looked at me out of the corner of her eye.

I grinned at her and shook my head. I took another gander at her young nubile body and ran my hand through my hair.

"What? What you thinking?" Melanie asked, as she noticed me looking her over. She leaned back on her haunches and smiled at me.

"Oh, I don't know," I said as I looked at her proud smile. Melanie appeared to be one of those ladies who glowed after sex and made you want to give her another go. "I guess I'm just happy I asked you if you needed a job," I quipped and we both smiled.

"I'm glad you did too," Melanie responded and she opened her arms for me to give her a hug. I responded and she leaned into me and laid her head on my shoulder. I thought cuddling would be fun for a while, then I would give her another go before she finished working for the day.