All Comments on 'It's Just a Game'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 420 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Yes there was a twist at the end, but too many plot threads were never tied off. Meh. 4 stars for the tension and the twist.

phill1cphill1c2 months ago

he cums buy it honestly...

skruff101skruff1012 months ago

So the bottom line is he divorces a slut and marries a whore, ahhhh living the American dream.

RePhilRePhil2 months ago

Most definitely not your best effort. BLNT. Still a fan

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted3 months ago

Need a follow up story from Annette's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A fun story. Some of the commentators are correct in that we the readers did miss out on the angst of the confrontation at the pick up, but what many don't realize is that the story was written for the sake of the surprise ending where it turned out to be Lisa he was now married to. Fun, and light for sure.

I guess for me, I would never be able to marry a whore, prostitute, escort, whatever you want to title it, former or not. Not the kind of moral structure you want to build a lifelong marriage on.

mnop9mnop94 months ago

Dumbest story I ever read. What were you trying to prove? Did she do Mario anyway?

pummel187pummel1874 months ago

She didn't have sex with Mario???

ARE YOU STONED????????

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

For me, the story is incomplete because we do not know what he did to Mario. If it were me, Mario would be dead. My wife and her friends would in jail for kidnapping, drugging, and detaining me unlawfully.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos5 months ago

This was a good story until the ending. You got too cute with it. I think after the reveal that the MC is married to Lisa, he should have filled us in on what happened. I mean, we know what happened, but we didn't get to experience it which robs us, the reader, of the catharsis of the main characters emotional turmoil. It's a shame, because it was well written until then and it turned from a 5 into a 3 for me because of this. I feel unfulfilled reading it and want my time back.

xMulexMule5 months ago

For this story to work, IMO, Annette had to have already had sex with Mario and was desperate to even the score to save her marriage. And we don't really know she didn't; we only know the MC believes her word that she didn't. 5* anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"You're not chopped liver either, mister." Lisa playfully punches me. We both grin. All is good with the world.

====> to the commenters whonare throwing a fit: his wife is Lisa now. He forgave Annette but moved on. Though apparently Annette actually did not have sex with Mario. However, he drugging him and setting him up in thr cabin on the woods for a week with Lisa with help from the other women killed it. Besides Annette may have had sex with one of the other husbands who were making their selections. Regardless she killed the marriage and they split. Suspect she is highly remorseful but doesn't mean much after what she did. The obsession of her and the others was out of control. In the beginning she had the decency to feel guilty about throwing her hat into the ring, thinking no one pick her and it would be one dram.night with Mario. But alas she was highly manipulable and the cabal of the other wives convinced her to take place in this crazy mission to have him f$ck Lisa that week after being drugged. Their marriage died right there. And he did f$ck Lisa but after his divorce. Good but sad story. Everyone has a type. Lisa was quite attracted to the MC (her comment abiut him being way out of his wife's league. And she especially like him being a gentleman and man of principle. Annette and the other wives blew up Annette's marriage and all for not. In real life, most husbands would run Mario out of town. Those that took the deal to screw around with three women or three trysts don't deserve their marriage. Probably some more divorces happened especially since Mario bailed when the MC stood firm.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN0475 months ago

PS I don't think he should trust Annette at all after what she agreed to, just divorce the bitch and marry Lisa. I agree with the commenter who said the ending sucked, but it's your story.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN0475 months ago

This is exactly how bunches of females behave — I've seen it far too often to know that their excuses and attempts to placate their husbands are pathetic attempts to cover up their whoring and infidelity.

I also find it very ironic that the gender who barks 'CONSENT" to everything doesn't understand that you need to obtain a man's consent to talk things over, and not sideline and coerce him into going along with a woman and her girlfriends' bullshit plans. Frank was quite right in saying that her girlfrends' happiness was not his problem. Just because these women do everything together doesn't mean that they can force everyone, including the husbands to go along with their hare-brained schemes.

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

The ending just sucked. Sorry.

Bobby1601Bobby16016 months ago

it’s really amazing people don’t read at all. it’s pretty clear he dumped his wife from the beginning and got together with Lisa, the escort.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Completely SICK! A MAN WHO ENJOYS HIS WIFE HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN IS NO BETTER THAN A PIMP AND WHOREMONGER. why bother to marry someone if your going to pimp her out.

Storm113Storm1137 months ago

The woman at the end isn't his first wife. She's the girl they tried to bribe him with. He dumped his first wife for sleeping with Mario.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can some have a go at rewriting this... Did she have sex with anyone? What happened whilst he was away? What happened when the wives arrived? Did they get arrested? How did the divorce go? This could have been a great story... It just seems rushed to me... Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

why is he so sure she didn't have sex with mario ?? wasn't that the reason he was drugged and taken to the cabin with the escort ??

fila4ufila4u8 months ago

this makes now sense and needs an ending....if his wife didn't screw mario then the others were not going to get him either so there is no conclusion other than his wife did screw Mario and just lied to him....what a poor sucker he just should leave his wife if she is this stupid and keeps seeing these "friends"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice twist at the end but kind of predictable. A bit more of an epilogue would have been nice to spell out out some things. But for thr most part what else would be expected. Though she didn't sleep with Mario, she was manipulated and caved into having him drugged, kidnapped, and stuck with a beautiful young escort for a week. Would have been more believable to have the ending be like 2 years on, that he dated Lisa for fun post divorce but then met someone else. But this ending had more shock effect. I assume Annette knew she was doomed as soon as she went to see him at the end of the week.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Could have wrapped it up nicely. But, no. Just chopped it off and then hinted (not well) at the out come.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow! I'm Reeling! I just read and re read High Brow's comment and I can confirm that it doesn't contain the words 'femdom agitprop!' I'm impressed. Just wow! As for the story, I was disappointed to see what I regard as one of the forbidden plot devices used here; drugging. Drugging, murder, extreme violence and arson are among those things that send a story completely off the rails. If it was necessary for Annette to drug her husband in order to force him to go along with her plans just what did she expect to be left of her marriage once the dust had settled? Just not feasible.

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

Sometimes the parts not expounded feel like they would be better than the parts that were.

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

Thanks for not making him one of those Lit cuckold sulk for a while, live happily ever after with the slag that cuckolded him.

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

You missed out a hell of a lot of the story, the part that would’ve been the most interesting l might add.

It cost you points, a lot of points in my case.

This is a second reading my score remains unchanged at 2/5

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[23.07.23]

Well Done!

Drop the flaky ditzy cvnt, get the smart college hottie!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Okay story, Three stars. Might have landed better if you recapped the divorces among the "friends".

Not hard to see that ending coming once Annette drugged him and Lisa entered the story line.

Since Annette is so weak minded, seems to me her husband should have be able to get her to dump her so called friends.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’m not sure why people are angry at the ending. It’s pretty standard. The prostitute was a good looking woman and impressed with MC’s refusal. His wife totally betrayed his trust in an extreme way. The relationship was ended and he began dating someone who would cherish a relationship like he did.

It’s pretty clear that MC valued romance over looks. So him having a good looking wife at the end is of no consequence to him. He just loves the woman with whom he is in a relationship. Plus, read this author’s other works. A final confrontation isn’t his style. There are other authors if you want an emotional confrontation. Read Jezzaz or NoTalentHack or LaptopWriter if you want that story.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Did I enjoy this little romantic comedy, if that’s what it is. Yes.

Was the writing high quality? Yes.

Was I disappointed there was no Sex, in the plot not eroticism? YES.

NitpicNitpic12 months ago
What

What a nothing story.

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

I have read a ton of stories on here and have been annoyed and disappointed many times. I loath rape stories for a variety of reasons and as such, I have been angry and sad.

This one leaves me unclear on my primary emotion. I am disgusted with you for failing to deliver. Your resolution is cheap and pathetic and I suspect you don't even realize it. I am angry that you actually submitted this waste or time, not because it's total garbage. That's not true, this story had promise but the ending might be the worst I have ever read.

There are bad writers on here who will never achieve anything but they are sincere in their attempts. Your's screams lazy and entitled. It announces, I kind of have a good idea but I can't be bothered to work it out. I feel a lot of emotions with stories but rarely do I feel the level or contempt and disgust I feel towards you.

Cheap ass lazy bitch comes to mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story is missing most of the ending. Where's the reactions of the cheaters? Where's the payback on his ex, her GFs, and the male stroller? How about a complete story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do you all pay attention at all to the name of his wife ar the end? From your comments, many of you are missing the payoff. His wife at the end is Lisa... And what was the name of his wife at the beginning? Now you got it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your story is ok. But do you really believe any reader with brains would accept that ending????NO HUSBAND would go back to her after drugging and setting him up like that! Its to far fetched.. But then again you made him brain dead anyway by him not putting an end to her plans right at the start and then you have him believe she did nothing all week after the effort she made to set things up. Unbelievable that you did that..You kind of messed up the story with that..You really did not think it out before writing it down....JZK

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 year ago

The ending doesn't work.

Great marks for the guy not fucking during his week in the cabin.

But the group of women would never have rolled over and given up when they released him from the cabin. Unless they had already done the deeds... (though the bull would 't have gotten his satisfaction cucking ALL the men).

Then there is her sins of lieing and drugging. They just pretended nothing happened and his ongoing trust in her was absolute?!

Charges and a divorce petition get filed pronto!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The German always gets a 5. Excellent story.

tomol111tomol111about 1 year ago

Too short … I would have enjoyed a detailed epilogue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I believe that it's the truth when Annette says she didn't fuck Mario, but I bet it wasn't her virtue that stopped her.

Mario would never have given her the time of day, once he could no longer get what he wanted... to cuck Frank. That was good game and he lost, which means that so did Annette... but she lost everything, and deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I believe that it's the truth when Annette says she didn't fuck Mario, but I bet it wasn't her virtue that stopped her.

Mario would never have given her the time of day, once he could no longer get what he wanted... to cuck Frank. That was good game and he lost, which means that so did Annette... but she lost everything, and deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, just perused more comments.

Just dropped a comment myself, explaining to some bozo that he traded up to Lisa, but then I read idiot after idiot not getting it.

What's wrong with you people?

For the record:

He can forgive Annette easily... He divorced her. If he held onto the hate it would poison his new life going forward. Forgiving her is a greater punishment than holding onto it anyway, because she becomes irrelevant.

As to 'marrying a prostitute', so what? Lisa was done with it anyway, regardless of having met Frank, she states this is her last gig. Besides... it's a fine line, but she was an escort, not a prostitute. There is a difference. In this story, Frank is not a shallow person anyway, and would not hold something like that against Lisa, who did it to support herself to complete her education. Unless you're a trust-fund baby, an education... a ticket to a better life... is out of reach for a lot of people. Would you condemn her to a life as a waitress if she had the potential to be a professional? She wasn't hurting anyone, she was single, using whatever means necessary to improve her lot in life.

Last comment... Kudos to Frank, I agree with him 100%. I happen to think Angelina Jolie is not worth a plug nickel. What someone looks like on the outside has nothing to do with their worth. I love that movie "Shallow Hall". It speaks more truth than you realise. The portrayal of Gwyneth Paltrow's nurse friend as a wrinkled old harpy because of her inner nature is spot on... and while not trying to boast, I get lots of looks and have been hit on plenty of times over the years, even by two of my children's teachers.

Maybe part of my attraction to them is that I'm not shallow myself when it comes to relationships. My wife and I have had our struggles but we're still fighting the good fight, coming up to our 60's.

The ending wasn't rushed, the outcome was exactly as it should have been, and the story is great. If you don't get it, that's on you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some people are just brain dead.

To anony, "It doesn't mention that she stopped seeing the other women", his ex wife was Annette. His new wife, at the end of the story, is Lisa, the escort hired to spend the week with him.

The details of Annette's life at the closing of the story are absolutely irrelevant. He divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The whores are never smart are they. Good ending. Ditch the bitch who isn’t happy with her life. Trade a 5 for A 10. Good deal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It doesn't mention that she stopped seeing the other women. That's about the only way I could be satisfied with this ending. She drugged him. That's horrific.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice ending twist with Lisa. Annette ended their marriage when she she helped them drug and kidnap her husband and set him up in the cabin with Lisa. Was already damaged before that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, he divorced his wife for wanting to have sex with one guy and married a prostitute. Are you senile?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Frank stayed with Annette - Shit story

Frank married a new woman - Great story

Kapturek62Kapturek62over 1 year ago

I read it in translation, so maybe my problem is due to misinterpretation. Question for the author - Frank married Lisa or stayed with Annette?

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 1 year ago

It was a great story. So sorry for you the author that some of your readers cannot understand your stories. Maybe they should stop playing with them selves and concentrate on what they are reading. To me, the reason for the obvious divorce was that his wife was totally involved in his drugging and kidnapping. She was also in on the conspiracy to have sex with the stripper even if it didn't happen. I would suggest that the stripper would not be interested in her anymore as he would no longer be able to cuckold the husband. Thank you so much for a very good and imaginitive story. Your stories have a small amount of errors but compared to a lot of American writers they are nearly perfect. Qhml1 writes some of the best stories on this site but some of them are littered with errors. I don't have to reread many parts of your stories to understand what you are saying. Well done definitely a 5*story and thank you.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Nice idea for a story, I like the characters, silly fun read.

The ending was just that bit unexpected

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

Great ending. It’s sad that so many jabronies commenting don’t get it or understand it.

JohnSmith19E31JohnSmith19E31over 1 year ago

Wow, you got me, I kinda suspected he would dump Annette and take up with Lisa. Well played...

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

"You're not chopped liver either, mister." Lisa playfully punches me.”

Is this a error in editing, or what? Just before this he says that her forgives his wife Annette,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lot of people seem to miss that he is not with Annette anymore

"You're not chopped liver either, mister." Lisa playfully punches me. We both grin. All is good with the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this one deserves a re-write with a better ending. How does he knows the wife didn’t bang Mario? Wasn’t he suspicious? Did he just forgive her like that? The build-ip was great but the ending sucked unfortunately

MightyheartMightyheartover 1 year ago

Did you leave out the ending?

Can be a great story.

Rewrite it with a proper detailed end

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Interesting story with a damp squib of an ending. 3*.

webbtrailwebbtrailover 1 year ago

As said before, too much left out.

Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolute crap !!

One star - could not believe the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You believed her when she said she didn't fuck Mario. You fool. She wouldn't have went along with the kidnapping if she didn't.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Second time around, still 2/5

The ending was too rushed and made no sense. Too much left out.

Judge6901Judge6901over 1 year ago

What !

What happened to the rest of the story, after really enjoying the story so far it just ended in a far from convincing way.

It needed to be nearly as long again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too rushed at the end to give more than 3*. No real revelation of what happened. But just this: he's married to someone now who's had zillions of dick for money...... Go figure!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hat kind of ignorant cuckold bullshit was this? I’m sorry that the cuckold was too stupid to realize his wife spent the whole week fucking the big toy. Do us all a favor and please stop writing. You really should find a hobby you are good at.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

A very enjoyable twist in the story and I understand why the author wrote it this way. But still a second chapter with the emotional turmoil will be great. Maybe from the wife's perspective?

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

2. Feels like a bunch of build up and then........ suddenly the new wife and husband are lovey dovey, like the was a big chunk of the story missing. His wife and her friends were trying to force him into cheating so she could cheat, going as far as to drug and kidnap him but then nothing, apparently everything worked itself out somehow, no explanation of what happened, not really anything but a let down ending that seemed to be banking on the twist with Lisa to make up for it being so rushed. I would have given it a 1 if it was a reconciliation story, Annette had definitely went too far I feel even before the drugging, but overall the story was a disappointment.

jonny956jonny956over 1 year ago

I don’t think you uploaded the whole story. Either that, or it’s missing a large chunk at the end!

parenthesisparenthesisover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this. The twist at the end? Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s it? No ending? And drugging hubby, forcing him to stay somewhere against his will for a week, just forgiven? Sorry- you can do better. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was lazy writing to skip over the most emotionally charged portion of the plot in order to present a "surprise twist" in the last few lines. The scenario of the husband, without warning, being placed at a remote cabin with a high class escort while the cheating wife helps herself to another man has been presented with greater skill by other LW authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's a whole section of the story prior to the ending that's missing here. Where's the aftermath with all of the reactions of his wife and the others? Where's the payback in the firm of lawsuits? Drugging, kidnapping, imprisonment, etc? How about payback on Mario?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the idea for this story. There are a few things that the husband could have been harder on Annette with. When she brings it up a second time and the doorbell sounds, he should have told Annette they are no coming in and gone up to the bedroom. Then after he should have emphasized to Anentte that she needs to drop the whole idea and to stop seeing her girl group. He should have said that if Annette went ahead with this fiasco, it would mean divorce for them. When he was meet at work, he should have been more officious with Angela.

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

I understand that he married Lisa and you assume that he divorced Annette but without any of the confrontation and dialogue between him and the group there is no where fir your emotions to vent. To build up to him being drugged makes you very angry for him but then a quick glib ending leaves no closure and ruins such a good first half of the story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

It is difficult to count all the ways that she was a bad wife. Let's not forget the "each husband can have 3 wives" option and she was one of the wives. I'm not sure about marrying a call girl, but it was one viable ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You people are completely missing the ending. He wasn’t a cuck … he left the bitch and married Lisa.

Read, people, before you spout bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that was just shit aweful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun story ruined by an awful ending .

Cuck shit .

One star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In my ending. Whilst at the cabin he gets a signed document about what happened from Lisa. He ignores Annette when she picks them up but gives her a load of verbal as to her actions. He makes her drive until they are on the proper road and he takes over. They get home and he tells her to shut up. He goes to the police and files a complaint for the drugging and kidnapping and gives them the statement from Lisa then goes home. An hour later the police come to his home and arrest Annette. At the end, Annette gets 9 months. The other 3 idiot wives gets 6 months each and their husbands get 3 months each (for carrying the body, dead weight, the females would not be able to manage it.) He divorces Annette especially as it was her that drugged the food. The divorce is final before she is released. The other couples, some diverse, the others are on short leashes but the whole group are broken up. The trial makes the papers and Mario gets called 'Mario The Marriage Breaker' and has to move jobs and has to stop humiliating husbands. After the diverse he has to support Annette for a few years but Annette has to get a job and has little life left. She reflects that getting caught up with the bimbos and their ideas was a bad idea of her own. Why didn't she just say NO!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Annette should be punished!!! She drugged and kidnapped hubby!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another almost great story BUT why do we have to sort of work what happened out for ourselves ?????? So many maybes >>>pure crap

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63almost 2 years ago

The ending was a little too clever.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Read the ending, guys...

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Agree with Grant, read the ending again people.

Clever story.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

I think some commenters missed the fact that Frank divorced Annette and married Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

totally unrealistic ending - like he wouldn't be pissed for being drugged?????? 1*

rednose2457rednose2457almost 2 years ago

Could have been a good story but the ending ruined it,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Other than a lot of pages getting torn out we read nothing about, being drugged, kidnap, held captive etcetera, etcetera. No explanation as to how it was set up. The wife had to be involved and what the cost (money) was to whom. It would have been good for the husband to have confronted the male stripper. Then it seems the husband 'trusts' his wife. If she was so easily persuaded by her friends how do we know she will not do it again. The husband should have band her from seeing them and we have nothing on the issue either. Good story but lots missing. One other thing, had it been me in a room where females started to get undressed like the storey says, I would have gotten up and walked out the room and not returned. Worse case would be to read a book or news paper and ignore them. Then again why did the wife let them in? She is un-trust worthy.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

Terrible ending. Not cute at all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

we jumped from page 50 to page 100??? she did all this hiring the call girl and sequestering him

away from civilization and did nothing??? WHY? disjointed and very incomplete..

actions have consequences and hers had none

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Errrrrrrr. What happened! No way would a person do this. It seems the author stupidly left it open. As Frank is so moral the only way the end would have occurred is if Lisa has seen the error of her ways did not do it. If she had done it then the storey is as much good as a blocked up U bend.

TnicollTnicollabout 2 years ago

One of the best ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was wholly unsatisfactory. 1*

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Second time reading.

Yes a cute ending, but l would’ve preferred to get the full story, you know, fill in the gap.

That would’ve made this story brilliant. As it is it has a feeling of being largely unfinished.

Scores 2/5

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Average guy married to an average gal who suddenly gets her chance to fuck some hunk. She plots and plans ways to convince her hubby to let her do it, but he steadfastly refuses because he knows Mario just wants to fuck with the cuckolds. When she drugs him, he dumps her, Marries the escort/student and lives happily ever after. Not sure why that’s so hard for some to follow. I think S2244 did a fine job of laying it out. The hubby was way too patient with his stupid wife, but once she went to the extreme of drugging him, he dumped her. Good story, well written.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

interesting concept, except they could have played the game with 7 couples, excluding you 2. The Escort way beyond reality, as it should have been 1 or 2 of the wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That 5 stars shit is getting to be a habit with this guy. Yet another gem. Of course, I thought when Frank was at the cabin with Lisa that it might go this way. And I'm sure glad it did. Justice served, and a happy ending. 5 stars.

QM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous