All Comments on 'It's My Life: Four'

by RebeccaBrowning

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm guilty too

I would have loved to have been there watching too, and if he was antwhere near as hot to watch as it was to read I would have needed more sock too :) !!!

Wonderfully erotic tale that is helped so much by the little details that you add along the way. Can't wait for the next chapter!

jacqui4u2jacqui4u2over 18 years ago
good job

you have a nice talent with the way you tell your stories, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful work here

I felt like I was in the bedroom with you. That's how vivid the picture was that you painted. You have a gift and I'm so glad that you are sharing it. Thank you!

Sassy SusanSassy Susanover 18 years ago
First Times

Thank you, Rebecca, for sharing this first time experience. They are often so special that sharing them is an honor. I love how you write: simple, straightforward, erotic, honest. I am sorry you had to endure an unfaithful Mike. Would that I could have had his seat, or much better, joined in.

Susan

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Is She Changing

That was another great chapter. I like your style of writing. It is very descriptive and yet still easy to follow. I sense a change in Becky from reluctant to active participant. Well done.

RebeccaBrowningRebeccaBrowningover 18 years agoAuthor
Hello everybody!

Please excuse the delay in chapter 5 and beyond. My computer crashed, or I crashed it, and everything I had written was lost. Hopefully I will have chapter 5 up by Christmas.

E-mail went wacky too, so if you've written me and not gotten a response, please resend it because I probably didn't get it. I'll always try to answer everybody, and I apologize to anybody who thought I slighted you.

I'd never do that intentionally, because I LOVE all you people who are kind enough to write and comment. You folks are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mike's good deed

i loved part 4 and was relieved to read you found someone decent: Suzanne. It was ironic that Mike brought her to you and then got what he deserved - rejection - less than nothing. Pity you spoiled that. Beautifully written. Now I look forward to the rest. Peter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great plot

And done well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous