All Comments on 'It's Not Your Fault'

by Lyc7000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

If English is not your native tongue please get someone to proof read your material before submitting. Thank you

johnstang2johnstang2over 6 years ago
That was a fantastic start.

Can't wait till you finish it since you left so much out. Like did Cathy and John do it down the line. Does the bastard rick take full advantage of Cathy and if so does John put an end to it? You say so much change happens during this turbulent time, Is one of them Cathy finally recognizing the feelings John has for her? I think Rick does or he would not have set this up at the end. So how does this all end? You never quite got that far but left things rather half way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very promising!

The story should be decent basis for a number of following chapters. I'm really looking forward to these.

Besides: Being alien myself I should'nt give my opionion of the quality of the used language. But I'm reading hear frequently worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep your drug stories and trashy people to yourself

nuff said............

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Garbage

If you can't write a story without drugs, overdoses and rape....stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too Tame

This story should have included John following her to the bathroom after Rick rubbed her off, and gave her the rest of the story in the form of a big hard dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very good ,needs continued ,will be waiting on more of this story.

johnstang2johnstang26 months ago

Don't worry about the drug police. They are not prevy to everyday life. Fact is weed is just another part of everyday life in most cities across this great nation of ours. Heck most streets that has a 'drug house' on it tend to be one of the safest places to live safer than if a policeman lived on it. The occupants of the drug house do not want the police sniffing around the neighborhood so they police it themselves and get rid of the bad seeds. I found myself without food or family on Thanksgiving one year and they kindly brought me over a plate for me. Does the policeman do the same for his neighbors? I remember the day clearly I ws forced out of the house not by them but the cops. They got word I could no longer take care of myself so they were constantly over at the house trying to make me leave. I looked across the street and saw there expressions clearly. The police was sniffing because of me so I had to go. It broke my heart but everyone was right and now I am in a much better place because of it. They say drug houses are a detriment to teh community but in my experience its the opposite. I enjoyed the story you told but wished it was longer possibly with John and Cathy ending up together as Rick gets together with John's mother maybe? Or maybe John's mother telling Cathy of one beautiful night she had with Steven and how they hoped to be a thing forever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous